Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Well, it's time I got around to making one of these here. Now, I shall get straight to business. This is what I'm craving. They're in no particular order and I have various plot ideas for all, so just suggest something or ask about some of my ideas.

Final Fantasy 12.........Actually, I'm just wanting to play Fran. As some of you know, I've got a never ending craving to play her and have her get fucked stupid by.........well, everything. My BIGGEST craving at the moment.

Anime/Videogames

Final Fantasy 7
Super Mario Bros..............Yea, you heard me. I want to play Peach and have her get banged by bowser, a koopa or pretty much anything from their world.^_^
Ghost In The Shell
Persona 3 and 4
Resident Evil 1, 3 and 4
Tales of Symphonia
Mezzo Forte
Metroid
Bleach
Naruto
.Hack GU
Disgaea 1 and 2.
Neko...........By that, I mean just about anything with me playing a female neko. Got some plot ideas for this, just like everything else.
Dragonball Z/GT

TV Series/movies

Supernatural..............Absolutely NO Wincest. Yaoi is just not something I want to do. For this, I'd really like to play Ruby, or perhaps Mary Winchester in a kind of AU RP.
Lost
Smallville
The Mist
Cloverfield..............For this, I'd like to play Beth or Lily, or perhaps even an OC in another group of people trying to escape NY.
Battlestar Galactica..................new series, not old one.
Ghost Whisperer...........No human pairings for this. Only ghosts and spirits getting naughty with JLH.^_^

Craving-

Smallville
Lost
The Mist
Supernatural
BSG

Yea, her outfit would certainly look better with some more curves to fill it in. Who'd you rather bang in the RP, Flonne or Etna? Of course, there's always the option of both.

Hmmmmmm.....Add both them some cat girls and succubi and Jennifer and we'd be good. xD

Though all depends on who I roleplay.

Sounds good.^_^ As for who'd you play, is there a specific canon character you'd like to be? Feel free to pick a bad guy if you want, as I'm not in a big romance mood. Of course, I also wouldn't mind if you made up an OC.

Heh, technically they are all evil in their own way. xD

I think I want to be Laharl cause he is the badass of the game besides mid-boss.

Fine with me. I rather liked the two of them. If you're up for doubling, how bout being Mid-boss as well? I certainly would enjoy seeing him banging Flonne........or any of the other hotties for that matter.

But, he would be cheating on Sister prinny. =P Some reason I had a feeling Mid-boss was Laharls dad.

Yea, true. Well.........hmmmm..........any other characters you like and might be willing to play?

Human cause only way he'd find love is if he found another prinny. That or put a neural transmitter on them. xD

True. Though, there is this one doujin I read a while back that had Etna commanding this odd Prinny that had a muscular humanoid body. Not sure why, but she made it fuck the hell out of Rosaline. Of course, Etna joined in eventually as well.

Yep, your typical doujin weirdness. I've seen pics of one that seems to involve some tentacle banging of Etna, but I've been unable to find the doujin.

Ok, hmmm... Lets see should we have time skip to when they look older or the way they already look?

Well, I did like Flonnes Fallen Angel look. Etna............did she even change outfits between the games?

Yea, I couldn't remember. It's been a while since I've played 2 and I'm fairly certain she stuck with the same outfit. Flonne has her Fallen Angel outfit, as it was part of the canon ending for 1.

I'd prefer stay the way they look.

edit: Actually, altering their looks so they're older seems interesting. I'll let you decide.

Maybe just to the point Etna and Flonne hit puberty. God it is gonna be funny. "Laharl why are you so far away?"

"Get away from me with that sexy body!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom