Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Well, it's time I got around to making one of these here. Now, I shall get straight to business. This is what I'm craving. They're in no particular order and I have various plot ideas for all, so just suggest something or ask about some of my ideas.

Final Fantasy 12.........Actually, I'm just wanting to play Fran. As some of you know, I've got a never ending craving to play her and have her get fucked stupid by.........well, everything. My BIGGEST craving at the moment.

Anime/Videogames

Final Fantasy 7
Super Mario Bros..............Yea, you heard me. I want to play Peach and have her get banged by bowser, a koopa or pretty much anything from their world.^_^
Ghost In The Shell
Persona 3 and 4
Resident Evil 1, 3 and 4
Tales of Symphonia
Mezzo Forte
Metroid
Bleach
Naruto
.Hack GU
Disgaea 1 and 2.
Neko...........By that, I mean just about anything with me playing a female neko. Got some plot ideas for this, just like everything else.
Dragonball Z/GT

TV Series/movies

Supernatural..............Absolutely NO Wincest. Yaoi is just not something I want to do. For this, I'd really like to play Ruby, or perhaps Mary Winchester in a kind of AU RP.
Lost
Smallville
The Mist
Cloverfield..............For this, I'd like to play Beth or Lily, or perhaps even an OC in another group of people trying to escape NY.
Battlestar Galactica..................new series, not old one.
Ghost Whisperer...........No human pairings for this. Only ghosts and spirits getting naughty with JLH.^_^

Craving-

Smallville
Lost
The Mist
Supernatural
BSG

Bump. Also, don't be afraid to suggest something not listed. While I want to play Fran more than anything else, I'm open to other things. But, as I said, I have MANY ideas for her. I've got plot ideas for just about everything involving her.

Hooray, another Tales of Symphonia fan!

You should so Private Message me, as I would love to Roleplay with you.

Would you like to do something with either FF12 or any of the resident evils?

Okay. Do you have a preferance on what game you would like to play or which characters you would like to use if you don't want to focus on a game?

I would be willing to do Resident Evil with you, but are you really looking to play cannon? I was hoping maybe we could try using Original Characters. If not, then I will be willing to play Either Chris Redfield or Leon Kennedy.

I heart Fran. I feel bad because I said I would never like bunny girls, and then Fran comes about.

Zero-Well, I'd like to play either Jill or Ada myself, but you'd certainly be welcome to make-up your own character.

Alright then, I'll go with you playing Ada. I prefer females with with Dominance in them. Shall we continue this discussion in PMs?

Actually to tell yo uthe truth I have gotten a lot of RE Rps recently. How about one of your Neko Rp ideas or maybe Naruto?

bump. Added some new series I'm itching to RP. My current top cravings out of the list are Persona 3 and 4, along with Disgaea 1 and 2.

Hiiiii! Oh, I'd like to roleplay a Disgaea roleplay with you. =3
Haven't played the second but, when they make it english for psp I am all over it.

Good, as 1 was the one I'd like to RP the most due to Etna. Rosaline is hot and would make a great bang.........but I like Etna more overall.^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom