Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Little to no plot (f/f or f/futa)

Closed - no longer seeking

StrawberryKissesx

Lewd girly girl (ෆ˙ᵕ˙ෆ)♡
Hello! I am Strawberry! I am a 21 year old female, and I am a beginner role-player (less than 5 months experience).

- I am looking for a partner for NFSW rps with little to no plot, I usually like to get straight to the point.
- I like to do femalexfemale or femalexfuta pairings with original characters (mainly anime-styled or v-tuber themed, realistic is okay).
- I usually like playing the submissive role or switch, I am not very confident in being dominant. However if you "guide me" how to be dom (in the story) then I'm willing to try.
- I like playing female characters only (I may or may not be willing to try to be a futa, all depends!). Mainly human, cat/fox/puppy girls I will play if you ask ♡
- I can write 1-3 paragraphs, depends on the context, I am willing to do less for my partners. If you want to do 1 liners with me just make sure to let me know ♡
- I ask if you just check your spelling, grammar doesn't need to be perfect.
- I can only play 1 character at a time, so I prefer my partner to play 1 character at a time as well. Easier to track for me.

My don'ts;
- Characters under 18
- Toilet stuff (or anything involved with that such as diapers/baby's, etc.)
- Gore/vore
- Pregnancy
- Feet
- Anal
- Bestiality (Kemonomimi & furries are okay)
- Violence (such as beating up, choking, bleeding)
- Fandoms (I personally cannot get into character but if you wanna play a specific character that's okay!)
- Giants
- Gangbangs
- Watersports
- Food play (or anything to do with food in a kinky manner)
- Death
- Snuff, filth.
- Scat.

Favorites (does not need to be implemented);
- Humping (dry or not)
- Lingerie
- Incest (related, step, etc.)
- Clothed
- Slutty Clothing (apron, kinky costumes)
- Being called names (any names work! Examples; slut, cum dumpster, whore, slave, etc.)
- Rape/Non-con
- Stockings

Things I am okay with;
- BDSM (soft only, not too knowledgeable to play BDSM in the first place so if you're willing to "teach me" then sure ♡)
- Master/slave
- Cosplay
- Age Gap (milf/younger woman)
- Risky places
- After care
- Teasing
- Dirty Talk
- Cock/breast/pussy worship (may approve of others, please ask.)
- Eating cum
- Spanking

The list can go on just feel free to private message if you're interested! We can discuss the details and find a middle ground!

I can talk in discord now!

Keep in mind I do not want to interact irl. I have a partner and they are okay with me role-playing. As soon as you ask about anything about real-life me I will end the role-playing session, I just want to have a fun time.
I also am busy with real life stuff so if I do not reply within a specific amount of time, I will eventually get back to you (it does not mean I left unless I say so).

Thank you! ♡

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom