Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Search for Futanari!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zacedwing

Meteorite
Hello everyone, zacedwing here to introduce you to his craves and rp ideas! First up I'll let you know that I can rp on just about any level from short and sweet persona play (using of astricks to denote actions such as *slurps on her cock*) to detailed story format complete with multiple paragraphs and more detail than you can shake a stick at! I have the three main instant messengers (AIM, MSN, and YIM) and prefer to use those to rp but I'm not above pm or thread based rps. I enjoy playing small feminine males, muta, or cunt boys, and prefer larger more masculine futa as partners.

Couple of things you should know about me. I am creative to no end. If you're willing to try an rp that would pass the boundries of normal just let me know and I'll throw something super duper creative at you!!! You'll be thinking "OH WOW! That is an awesome idea!" So don't let my creativity go to waste okay? ^^ *giggles* Anyways, if you'd like to rp or want to know more you can message me at one of the following...

AIM: zacedwing
YIM: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:zacedwing@yahoo.com">zacedwing@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
MSN: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:zacedwing@hotmail.com">zacedwing@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

And of course you can always pm me. THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom