Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male Lynnette's anime-style FutaxMale thread - Reeeeeeworked! [NSFW]

Lynnette

There's not enough car batteries in the ocean.
Rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeework!!!!!
I don't know how to change and I doubt I ever will. Imagine how good this thread could look if I spent the amount of time redoing it from scratch on polishing it instead. Welp, sucks to suck I guess.

Introduction
I'm Lynn. Hi.
I'm a perpetually online workaholic. Moderately snarky, mostly unfunny. I have my moments I'd argue, but I'd digress. Girlboss, gamer, gatekeeper, other cool words that don't really apply, etc. etc.
Jokes aside, hey and thank you for looking at my thread! This thread covers my NB wishes - Typically, that will be futanari, but who knows what the future brings. I'm a long-time writer, well past 10 years at this point... Somehow. I don't know either. I consider myself to be in the literate or advanced literate category, guess it comes down to who's judging. Big on the weeb-shit, so have a strong preference for anime-style artwork, and Japaneasy settings are likely to pop up more than not when it comes to modern plots.

Typical reply length is 3+ paragraphs, I tend to expect my partners to manage something similar, depending on the scene. I'm not going to get hung up on a typo or a few grammatical errors, I'm not a native speaker myself, but I expect my partners to have decent literacy to the point I don't have to stall to figure out what's being written.

I'm ghost friendly - Would be hypocritical if I weren't, a heads up is always appreciated, but I know how it is. I have a busy life on my part, but if a story really hooks me, replies are usually pretty quick, up to a couple times a week.

Flavor of the week
Otherwise known as "What is it Lynn wants this time?" - I wish I could just link an F-list and say "Yep, this is it, read it and shut the fuck up." Unfortunately my tastes tend to depend on current influences, whatever I saw and thought "that would be fun to write" essentially.

Currently, that flavor is;
Futa on male. Particularly against more masculine men, or larger men. In other words, not really looking for twinkish/femboy types at the moment, but rather someone who's either average, or on the light end of chubby.

Anyway, my F-list is here, despite my issues with the method it does cover most of my interests.

Before messaging me
I will always prioritize those who put some effort into their initial message, and tell me a bit about why they want to run this particular story together with me, what they bring to the table and why they should be chosen. It doesn't have to be an essay, but if I receive "Hey wanna RP", you'll probably be left on read.

The Story(ies)
More will be added eventually, probably.

Personal Assistance
Setting: Modern Human, Japanese
Looking for: Masculine male partner in early/mid 20s.
Key appeals: Multiple futanari (Initially two, played by yours truly. Might expand down the line.)

The corporate world was a cutthroat place, and competition among graduate students was sharp to say the least. Stumbling behind a bit due to personal circumstance, hiring season didn't go quite as planned. Most of the good jobs got swept up instantly, leaving those who didn't score perfectly to fight over the remaining scraps. On the verge of giving up, YC tapped into some lesser walked paths, and landed a interview at a company called Muzuni. The site was damned vague in what the company actually did, but the job posting said they were hiring assisting positions open for recent graduates. And they had a lot of open positions. After some more digging, the company advertised itself as a tech company, but in reality did a bit of everything. Founded just a few years earlier, it had apparently seen explosive growth and was struggling to fill the amount of new positions being created.

So, with nothing to lose and everything to gain, YC took the train to the main offices after getting an interview appointment, suffering through a HR-interview that didn't make him much wiser on what he'd actually be doing. The two that were conducting the interview seemed pretty fatigued by the process as well, spending half the interview just advertising for the young environment largely thanks to the owner not being far from his age, and that their CEO was experienced in the role and had worked in a number of large corporations well known for their good structure. The interview went well, he received a painfully vague and sloppily written contract that screamed red flag, but the pay was decent and rent had to be paid. So, it was signed, and YC was officially appointed "Assistant" (Someone obviously forgot to fill in the full title when handling the contract).

Meet the cast
  • Ref (NSFW); 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    The owner and founder of the Mizuni company, and in her mid 20s herself. A college dropout who by all known metrics stumbled her way into millions, not for particularly good business-sense or clever tactics. If anything, it was the complete opposite. Sayaka is for lack of better words completely incompetent at everything she does, and mostly handles task so easy even she couldn't fuck up. Her only real redeeming quality is that she looks good on camera and knows too little to sabotage them. On the other hand, the only thing that's kept her from losing the company is that the company lawyer is a friend of her parents. That said, she's not completely without redeeming qualities. She knows her own limitations and surrounds herself with people who know better than her, and she has a keen eye for spotting dumb mistakes that the educated folks are too smart to spot. Despite being a bit distracting to anyone trying to work properly, she's easy to like and tries to make sure that everyone working at the company are treated well.
  • Ref (NSFW); 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    To cover for her own incompetence, Yumiko was hired by Sayaka when the company started to pick up speed, to work as the CEO for the company. Four times divorced and an equal amount of kids, all with different surnames, Yumiko comes off as a perpetually exhausted workaholic. Credit where it's due, her work history is more impressive than most, having worked as CEO in several tech companies and manufacturing corporations before her position at Mizuni. The polar opposite of Sayaka, Yumiko wants absolute order and maintains a strict regime, the type of person who would comment on people slipping on dress-code and if they were spending too much time by the coffee machine and too little time in front of their desks. The two run a perpetual damage-control between each other, where Sayaka tends to be comforting and familial while Yumiko makes sure that Sayaka's utter incompetence doesn't run them to the ground.

• Works as it should, somehow still printing despite having run out of cyan.

What remains to be settled
Still haven't figured out what the company actually does, open for suggestions. Put the reason for hiring etc. as a pretty basic premise, but definitely open for some more wild suggestions, say a mix-up in applications left YC as the assistant to the owner and CEO, or having signed up for a reality show that documents the early life of fresh workers who secured the job for him. Could be something else entirely, absolutely open for suggestions. Would also like your perspective on how common futanari is in the world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom