Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Naughty Princess (Notte x Voyage)

Notte

Supernova
"I'm sick of these young men, they are never able to satisfy me. Its like they are all preemie's! I want a real man, damn it." Keri Walker growled into the phone with a sound of disgust. The laughter of her best friend rang in her ears and Keri rolled her eyes. They talked for a while longer, before she finally noticed the time. A slow smile spread out across her lips and she spoke quickly. "Sorry, girl, I have to go, my dads going to be home any minute. Talk to you later." Hanging up the phone, she dropped it on the bed and hurried out of her room.

She was so sick of men her age, but her daddy always made her happy, always loved her. Now, now that she was finally old enough, she was going to make her daddy love her in every way a man was supposed to love a woman. She remember those days of her youth when she would watch her dad working around the house, shirtless, and fixing it up. She remember when he used to hold her in his lap, against his chest, and rock her to sleep at night. Now, she wanted him to rock her in a whole new way.

With her mother out of town, she was going to play. Walking into her parents room, she quickly went into the bathroom and stripped, hiding her clothing under the sink. Turning on the shower to warm, she stepped in and let it slide down her body while imagining it was her fathers fingers. She was going to have him this time and she always got what she wanted, because she was, after all, daddy's little princess.

Chris walker was a man who tried to be happy all the time. He had a good life consiting of a daughter and a wife who cared for him. But as times went on he noticed his wife started to hang out with men more. Seeing this he was upset that a divorce was soon in order and sighed hoping his daughter would never find out the problems.

He was a night school teacher at the local college. There he taught computers to his students. Two weeks agon during class the dean of students came into his class and discovered he was not teaching appropiate subject material. Instead Chris was teaching the students about sex and how to do it. Now the dean walked into tonights class and talked with him and told him he might be fired and sent him home for the night.

As he drove he started to think that his life was going horrible. He knew that things would soon happen that would make him unhappy. First there was his job and second thee was his wife. He knew there was one person who cared for him and that was his daughter. But he loved her so much, he would do almost anything for her.
Sighing he parked his car and entered the house and headed for the bathroom to shower. As he did he heard the water start and realized his wife must be home. He walked into the bathroom and stripped and pulled open the shower curtain, only to discover it wasn't his wife in there. Instead it was his daughter, Keri.

Keri smiled as she heard the shower curtain being pulled back, turning around, she faced her father. A slow, more seductive smile touched her lips as she looked her father up and down. "Welcome home, daddy. Why don't you come in and join me instead of just standing there?"

Taking the soap up from its dish, she lathered up her hands and ran then down the perky weight of her breasts. Making sure to draw attention to her breasts, she started to lather her nipples, pinching and teasing them until they hardened into nubs. Slowly, cupping her breasts again, she let her hands slide down her slender waist and across her stomach to play with the belly button ring that dangled there. Wanting to draw his gaze even lower, she lathered her hands again, then dropped the soap. Moving back to her stomach, she inched her hands downwards towards the strip of light blond curls nestled between her legs.

Opening her legs wider, she ran her soaped hand through her folds. Playing with herself, she took two fingers and moved them in a circular motion around her clitoris. A breathy moan whispered past her lips, nearly unheard over the water. Tilting her head back, she dipped her hand lower and spread the slick folds of her pussy and glided one finger into her tight hot channel.

She watched him through half closed eyes, her chest rising and falling with each breath. Desire stung hot and low and she knew that she had to have him. Had to feel his cock thick and deep inside of her. "Daddy, I'm so hot and tight. So turned on. Can you help me?"

As he stepped closer he saw her and knew he wanted her. He noticed how hot she looked. It was then he remembed his weird dream. In the dream she was his lover and he would do anything for her. They had sex and even got married. Now he returend to reality. It seemed as if he would do anything for her. He saw her touch herself and wanted her right then and there.

Stepping closer to the shower he heard her recquest to join him and blushed again. He had always wanted her as a lover but was afraid to admit it. Now as he stepped into the shower he started to get hard and moan lightly.

"I wanted you for so long darling." He then pauseed. "I knew it was wrong for me to have you but I feel differently." He moaned softly and blushed. "My body needs and wants you." He replied and blushed and started to touch his cock.

"Don't worry, daddy. I'll take good care of you, but you have to promise that you'll take good care of me too. None of these young boys have ever been enough for me. They always finish before I do." She pouted and looked into his eyes, "but you won't finish before I do, will you daddy? You want to please me, don't you? You want to keep me well satisfied, right?" With each word she spoke, she inched closer to him, until she was standing right in front of him.

Reaching her hand out, she ran it down the hard steel surface of his chest and gently scrapped her nails down. Down. Down until her hand was wrapped around his own hand that held his cock. Moving their hands, she stroked him, up, down, back again. Over and over, together they stroked him. Running her free hand up his thigh, she cupped his sac and massaged them, rotating them between her fingers in unison with the strokes.

Dropping down to her knee's, she kissed up his legs, flicked her tongue over his sac and taking one of his balls into her mouth. Using lips, teeth, and tongue, she lapped at his balls. Gradually, she released them from the heat of her mouth and licked her way upwards, licked her way along the large vein in his cock until she reached the mushroom head. With mouth and hands, she pleasured him. Sucking on him as if he were her favorite lollipop. Using her tongue to twirl around the underside of his cock head, before taking him deep into her throat, until her lips touched the base. She moaned at the feel of him in her mouth, sending vibrations to shock through his nerve system, to bring him even more pleasure. Pulling back before he had the chance to come, she looked up at him and smiled. "Daddy, I want you to touch me."

He looked at her and nodded. Knowing this was wrong. But he didn't care. He just wanted to have sex and be with a women. He also would pretend that she was his wife. "I will do anything to please you dearest daughter." He replied knowing he would do it. "I will go as slow or fast as you want me to." He replied again.

He looked at her and watched her touch his cest. As she did that chest hairs started to come up and he moaned softly. Just being with her would turn him on he thought again. He knew his answer would be he would never leave her. But still he wondered to himself why he wouldn't leave this relationship.

Suddenly the answer hit him. He ndded a new lover and she had volunteered herself to be it. She moaned as she put his cock into her mouth and prepared to cum in her. Just being with him made him more horny. When she asked him to touch her he rubbed her breasts softly.

Pulling completely away from him, she stood up angrily, and glared into his eyes. Pushing him back into the wall, she crowded him, but didn't touch. His cock still standing at attention, since she was going to deny him release until she had her own. "You call that touching, daddy? What are you a greenhorn? Is this the first time for you or what? If this is how you pleasure mother, no wonder she is cheating on you!"

She stepped out of the shower and grabbed one of the towels hanging from the rack. Wrapping it around herself, she didn't bother to look back at her father as she stalked out of the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. She stormed through his bedroom and stopped at the picture of him and her mother. Picking it up, she threw it at the wall next to the bathroom and watched it break. She stood there and stared at it, unmoving.

Her body ached and throbbed. She wanted him so bad, that even in her anger, she was still slick with her own fluids. So wet that it coated her thighs. Her clitoris throbbed in agony as she imagined his head planted between her legs as he took her into his mouth and tasted her, had his tongue dive into her over and over until she was fragmenting from the release. She wanted to feel his fingers, plunging in and out of her, stretching her until she was ready enough to take the length and girth of him into her. She moaned at the thought of him thrusting his cock inside of her, of him pleasing her in any and all positions possible. The thought of him coming inside her made her womb clench tightly and she almost orgasmed from the thought.

He sighed softly knowing the truth. It was his first time in a long time. His last time was 3 years aog and he had done it in bed. He knew that his daughter would be mad once she found out. But he still wanted to be with her and touch her private parts against his. Just being with her turned him on again, he thought.

Returning to the present one last time he stepped out of the shower and put a towel around him and walked to the bedroom. He saw her break the picture and was happy that she did. For it meant now they could be together if she wanted him to be with her. He walked to the bed and climbed on it.

"Dearest daughter." He paused wondering how she would react once she heard the news. "The truth is I haven't been touching anyone in 3 years." He paused. "I only let my wife touch me then I stopped as I realized I wasn't in love with her anymore." He paused. "I was in love with you."

Tilting her head to the side, she looked over her father as he spoke. She watched his body as he climbed onto the bed. A dangerous thought pulled against her mind and had a evil little smile twisting her lips. "You know, daddy, the last guy that I was with - he couldn't please me at all. And he talked and talked about how good he was, saying that he'd been with tons of women, that he knew how to please them and that he could last all throughout the night." While she spoke, she walked towards the bed in a seductive manner, her voice low like a whisper as if she were telling him a secret.

"And you know, he failed. All of it. He didn't please me in anyway. He couldn't even get me really excited. It was boring, but the whole time he was fucking me - I was thinking of you." Reaching the bed, she climbed atop of it as if she were a predator and he were the skittish prey. She snaked her hand around one of his ankles and ran her nails back and fourth over the skin. "Every single boy that screwed me, I was always thinking of you. But they weren't you daddy, they never pleased me. They never made me wet with the desire the way the thought of you did. They were all disappointments."

She crawled the way up his body, slowly, very, very slowly. Moving her legs over his, she straddled him. The only thing between them were the towels wrapped around their bodies. "Tell me, daddy, do you want to disappoint me? Or do you want me to teach you how to pleasure me?" Her voice was low like honey and she whispered the words low in his ear, her breasts pressed against his chest. She flicked her tongue out and licked the lobe before making a long wet trail down his neck.

He looked at her and smiled and blushed softly and moaned. Just looking at her started to make him hard again. As he listened to her tale he started to smile and belive that he was the only girl for her. He knew it was wrong but he pulled her up to the bed and pulled her on top of him.

As he listned to her tales about the other men he moaned softly and started getting wet again. "But why think of me?" He asked confused. Here was his daughter asking for permisson. And yet it worried him to see her upset with him.

He nodded and sighed softly and grew so hard he put his cock in her hand and moaned. "I would love to be taught how to pleasure and make love to a beautiful woman, like yourself." He paused. "I will sleep in your bed with you and shower with you if I have to." He replied.

Keri smiled and licked her lips, leaning in she kissed her father. Her tongue licking at his lips until he opened his mouth for her. She deepened the kiss, running her tongue over his as she slowly pumped his cock in her hand. Moving her lips away from him, she sat up and pulled her hand away from his cock. "Now, now, daddy. You're supposed to be giving me pleasure, not the other way around. Why, your about ready to burst and then what would I do?"

Moving off of him, she laid down next to him and spread her towel. Baring her body to him, she took his hand in hers and lead it to her breasts. "First, you need to stroke my breasts, play with them. Trail your mouth along my neck and kiss your way down to my breasts. Take a nipple into your mouth and tease it with lips, teeth, and tongue - while your doing that, don't forget to pleasure the other breasts with your hand, pinching the nipples between your fingers, stroking the weight of them gently."

He nodded and blushed and moaned. "I just want to make love to you." He paused. "The reason is I am now officially your lover." He paused."I wanted to pleasure you to make sure I turn on, which it worked." He replied and moaned. Just thinking of her made him accident cum.

He nodded and ran his hand over her left breast. He kissed her neck softly then licked it. Soon he kissed her right breasts and licked it clean. As he did this he moved his hands ands queezed her left breast. Returning to her right breast he put it in her mouth and bit it soflty and moaned.

Keri moaned low in the back of her throat and his in pleasure. "Good, daddy, good, just like that. Suck on them harder - suck on them just like I sucked on your cock. Tug on the nipple with your teeth. Now, inch your hand down my stomach and caress my sides. Slide it over the side of my ass, then my hip, until its between my legs. Spread my legs, then spread my pussy lips. Run your finger down my clit and play with it until you feel me nice and wet. Then, slide a finger inside of me. You do know how to finger someone, right, daddy?"

He moaned and rubbed it harder and sighed. He wanted to please and did. He then started to suck on her right breast. Meanwhile he rubbed her left breast harder. Then he switched so he licked her left breast and rubbed her right breast. He rubbed her right breast harder and moaned in pleasure. He then bit her left breast.

Soon he became tired of playing with her breasts and moved down and licked her body like crazy. He licked every inch never stopping for a break. He moaned and felt her body starting to get wet. But he wanted to do more so he rubbed the area around her pussy and then licked it. Soon he put a figner into her pussy and rubbed the inside.

She moaned and bucked her hips against his hand and mouth. "Oh god, daddy, yes. Just like that. Lick me, clean and hard. Suck all of the juices from my pussy. Nibble on my clit just gentle. Even give a little slap to my pussy. Did you know how many times I would dream of you spanking me when I was getting fucked doggy-style?"

Her hips moved to thrust more into his hand, trying to take his finger deeper. She rode his finger as if it were her favorite toy. She cried out in pleasure as her body fragmented into pieces with the height of her orgasm. She was so wet and so ready for his long hard cock that she could taste it. "Daddy, I need you in me. I need your cock as deep inside me as you can get it."

((sorry for the long response time. Trying to think how to word it properly.))
He looked at her and moaned. "I never knew how many times you dreamed of me." He replied. Honestly he did dream of her every night. Every night it was the same dream of them being married and having sex. Every time he dreamed of it he got wet and came on himself. Sometimes he would go into her room and even touch her. But he didn't want her to know that.

He moved his other hand and touched her clitorious softly. Feeling it he moaned loudly and put his head next to it and bit it softly. He wanted to please her in every way. As he moved his bit his clitorious he put his cock into her pussy and moned.

He then removed his mouth from her clitorius and put his mouth near her pussy. He removed his cock and started sucking the juices then removed his mouth. He put his mouth on her clit again and bit it once again. As he bit it he put his sock back into her pussy.

((Its ok))

Keri moaned at the feel of his cock inside her, but she was starting to get annoyed when he pulled out, licked her, and pushed back in. Taking his arm, she flipped him over onto his back and straddled his waist. Going up on her knee's, she grabbed his cock in hand and led him into the tight warm velvet depths of her pussy. Removing her hand, she sank down the length of his shaft, sheathing him completely within her.

She rocked her hips back and fourth and then in circles. Varying between the positions to bring more decadent pleasure. She made love to him with wild abandonment, taking him one minute fast and hard, rough and deep, then the next slow and lazy, sweet and fluttery. Starting to right him fast again, she let her hand fall down her body, first caressing light over her breasts, playing with them until her nipples were hard and puckered, then letting it drift down further. Her rubbed her fingers over the swollen sensitivity of her clit and cried out, "Daddy!" As her body spiraled into a second orgasm that rocked her to her very core.

Her vaginal walls tightened, clamping down on his cock like a tight fit, milking him. "Come, daddy. Come with me. Come deep inside of me. I want to feel your cock pulsing inside of me while you jet your hot creamy seamen into me." She moaned the words out to him while she kept pumping her hips in the ancient rhythm. Waiting for him to find his release as well. "Tell me, daddy, how good does it feel to be shelter deep inside of me?"

He looked at her and moaned softly. Just thinking of his naughty dreams with her as the master and him as the slave. He wanted to marry her and sleep with her nightly. But he knew he had to get better. "Let me sleep with you nighlty and make love you nightly." He wispered and puased and moaned.

As she guideded his cock into her tight pussy he started to get hard. He could feel her getting wet and knew that an orgasm for him was around the corner. Suddenly he came in her and screamed her name. Just cumming in her made him even more horny. He moaned even louder then last time.

She cried out at the feel of him releasing deep inside of her and her womb clutched in greedy anticipation. She kept on riding him, making sure to milk him of every last drop of cum he had in him. She rode him until he was soft within her and her body shuddered one last time in orgasm. She was satisfied but far from being sated. Her lust for him was to high and she'd dreamed of him for so long that she wondered if she could ever tire of him.

Her body feel across his chest and she put her ear over his heart, listening to the strong and steady beat of it. "Do you remember when I was little, daddy, how you would just hold me in your arms and let me fall asleep to the heavy beat of your heart? Does the idea of fucking daddies little girl just turn you on? Does it get you hard knowing that you fucked me, daddy? Because, I did, I loved the feeling of you inside me. Your deep in me daddy, body and in mind."

She leaned down and kissed him throughly, biting his lower lip then licking the sting away. "You can have me daddy anywhere and anytime you want. But, I want excitement too, I don't want the same old position. I want you to fuck me every way imaginable. Can you do that for me, daddy?"

He looked at her and blushed. He came again and again then paused and repeated this time. After each pause he came harder then the final time, making sure to releive all his sement into her. He sighed softly then finally stopped the cum. "I used it all for now." He replied.

He returend his thoughts to his past once again. This time he went to when she was born. When she was born he held her and rubbed her body softly, like a loving father should. He would rub every part of her body. As she grew older he would rub her. Until she was 12 she repeated this process. When she was 12 he stopped. "Yes I remember." He replied softly.

She laid down next to him and threw her leg over his hips. She could feel his come deep inside her and it made her shudder in delight. She wondered what it would be like to be heavy and pregnant with his child. She wondered what it would be like to be his wife instead of just his fuck buddy daughter. She wanted him to love her in all ways and only her - she wanted to be the only one, the only thing that he desired. Her body ached from sweet satisfaction and she couldn't help purring deep in her throat. "Tell me a story, daddy. One from my childhood that always excited you."

He shook his head and sighed. "Keri." He paused and blushed. "I am leaving mom for you." He paused. "Mom is usually gone and I feel horny. I feel like I could fuck a girl." He paused. "But I am not sure if you want that." He moaned slowly and blushed. Soon his cheeks turned red and he moaned again. Just thinking of her made him hard. He wanted to remove his cock. but kept it in her.

Closing his eyes he thought for a bit before answering. "There is one that I can only tell you." He paused and blushed. "But it is not a story." He paused and wondered if he should tell her. Deciding it was okay he procedded. "Instead it is my dream." He replied and sighed.

"Now the tale you are about to be told takes place in the future." He paused. "I am in your room and you are on top of me." He paused a second time. "The dream is that I make love to you in every possible way both day and night." He paused. "We are even married."

She moaned low in her throat and her heart picked up pace at his words, at his dream of them together. "Would you, daddy? Would you really marry me? Would you give me everything I want? Sate my desires day and night? Would you give me children?" She whispered low into his ear.

Her hands roamed over his body, he was like the sweetest of addictions to her and she would never get enough to of him. He was her favorite drug and she wanted him to want her with an even worse need and desire. She wanted him to need her so bad that it drove him insane with it.

He looked at her and nodded and blushed. "I would dearest daughter." He paused. "Or as I should now call you, lover Keri." He moaned and came once more then stopped. He wanted to go deeper into her but was afraid he would not fit into her any more. He moaned again and blushed. He nodded. "I mean it." He replied.

His hands started rubbing her entire body softly. Soon he got used to her feeling and rubbed it harder. He wanted her like a lover and a drug. He wanted to be addictided to having sex with her. He wanted to cum in her nightly and daily.

She moaned and threw her head back as he sank into the hot depths of her body-once again. She ran her nails down his back, drawing welts. "No, daddy, no. Call me daughter - I love it when you fuck me and call me daughter. It gets me so much hotter for you, daddy." She moaned the last world with an uphill scale. Her hips pumped up to meet his thrusts. "Deeper, daddy. Harder and faster. I want all of you. Don't treat me like a child about to break. Fuck me like you want to."

Back
Top Bottom