Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Class is in Session (Notte x WhiteStar)

It had been half an hour since William began carrying Synnamn. Though they should have reached home a lot sooner if he camed back the way he came, though he was afraid someone would find him. And he had a bad feeling that someone would find him out, especially him. He wasn't part of no underground society that got your back. He was just one man, who made friends with the principal, that was about it. The principal viewed William as a second son, mainly because in elementary school, William was friends with his only son, he was a history teacher then.

He would teach William, along side with his son, the greatest gift about knowing your history of the earth, and that was knowledge, and knowledge is power. He would keep telling him. But sadly, a trageic day happened to Principal's wood wife and son. The wife was driving, she was bringing their son back to their house after a visit to her grandma. It was night, and once she entered the town, she ahd forgotten that it had just snowed, so the roads were a bit icy, she was speeding back home, when she should have slown down, she soon lost control, and smashesd into the woods. They were unconscious after impact, the glass shattered, they were cut all over, they met their end on that day. It was a sad day for Mr. Woods.

So William migiht get special treatment from Principal Woods, but he knew he'll get punished though, if he would to be found. But for some strange reason, he felt that Shayne St. James would cover for Synnamon and him. He still wasn't sure what was her deal was, as the new sex ed teacher, she sure gave enough sexual tension for everyone in the room. He wasn't sure if she wanted him all to herself, or wanted to share him with Synnamon. He sighed, hating to take the long route home. "Synnamon?" William called out to her as she began to talk in her sleep like state. He wasn't sure what she was thinking in that pretty little head of hers.

He just knew that this whole day had been about Synnamon. He got into a fight two times with the same weakling, who probably won't ever touch him again. William rolled his eyes when Synnamon began to cling closer to him. It meant that she was really deep into her sleep, and she was seeking warmth. Then more words came after that, William stop for a moment, to hear what she was saying. It seemed like someone was getting raped. Then at that moment he looked down, despise the fact that he could just take a look down at her cleavage, he looked at her face. It was in pain.

Then for some unknown reason, his brain brought back the memory of what happened in the Principal's office. Shayne talking about Synnamon getting sexual harrassed. What if some punk harassed her to the point of taking her virginity? Now being her Step-Brother he had to find a way for her to move on and defend herself. He couldn't believe he was starting to care about her. "What a drag..." William said, finally arriving within walking distance to his home. What surprised him was that Synnamon was up.

"I saw you leave school grounds when I was in thie principal office...you were lucky Principal Woods wasn't looking out the window. I was just following the direction of men..." he said, putting her down, before running up the front steps and opening the door.

Synnamon acted like she had no idea of the dream that she had or the fact that her face was streaked with shed tears. As William set her down, her body had slid down along his until she was on her feet and then he had pulled away so fast that it made her slightly dizzy. Raising her hands up to her face, she wiped the sleep from her eyes and gave a small yawn before she followed after William into the house. As she walked, she stretched her arms over her head and her back arched, getting the kinks from her body.

A small frown tugged at the ends of her lips and she looked at him. "Oh... well, thank you for, well everything today. I'm sorry that I'm such a pain in the ass for you to look after. I would have been fine in the park, I go there all of the time, I've never been bothered there before." She bit her bottom lip at her foolishness for telling William about her, not so much secret place. She'd fallen asleep out there many times before and no one was any the wiser the she had been there.

A small blush covered the tops of her cheeks becomingly and she looked down as if embarassed. "Thank you for carrying me home. I mean, the park is over half an hour away, and you carrying me home. Well, just thank you. You could have left me there to sleep, but you didn't." As she spoke, she stepped closer to him. She stood up on her tip toes and kissed his cheek - with what could only be shyness before she quickly pulled away from him, unable to let him see that she was slightly nervous.

Contrary to the way that she dressed, and the way she acted like such a high class bitch around everyone, when it came to niceties or sexual things, she got extremely jittery and shy. It was something completely unlike the image that she portrayed and even though she wasn't a virgin anymore, having been only with the one man who forced her into it, she never really had any other type of sexual contact. She stayed as fall away from it as she possibly could and if she got a need to strong to be denied, she took care of it by herself. She feared touching men, all men, and she was afraid of men touching her sexually. As far as she knew, William only thought that she was hot, but he wouldn't touch her in any sexual way since he seemed to hate her most days.

She turned around and walked into the kitchen, a blush still high on her cheeks. "Umm... here. Let me make you something to eat, its the least I could do. You just name it and I'll make it for you." She talked on and on in a nervous manner, as if she was afraid that if she slowed down the pace of her words that he would be able to hear her heart pounding out a heavy tattoo. "Unless you want me to do something else for you, just name it. Although, if it includes cleaning up your room, you're on yourself for that one..."

After walking into their home, William set his bacpack down and stretched out a bit as well. He sighed, and thought what to do in this house. He was alone with his step sister, he didn't like that one bit. He stood there waiting for Synnamon to get in. As he stood there, he thought about what Shayne said when they left the Principal's office. How did she knew that Synnamon had left school's grounds? Very strange, he thought.

"It's okay, no need to apologize, I already knew you were a pain in the butt from the beginning." said William when Synnamon entered the house. "And also, don't get too comfortable of the idea that that park is safe. You never know who's watching you when you sleep or something. Well obviously when I saw you leaving school grounds by yourself, I being your brother, have to know your where abouts at all times. If you gone missing, your mother would kill me..." William said, just then Synnamon think the unthinkable, the unimaginable. She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

After the kiss, Synnamon seem to be acting strange. It was as if that was the first kiss she gave someone on the cheek. William was starting to think that Synnamon was a strange girl. And another thing that he needed to find out was what he speculated true. Was Synnamon raped, and if yes, by who. William wasn't sure how to exactly come about this information. Then there was also another thing that needed to be done. She needed to have those memories erase, or at least replaced with something nicer.

"First of all, I like how my room is, second of all, I could use something to eat." he said, "I did miss out on lunch...thanks to you," he added, making his way into the kitchen. "And one mroe thing, are you okay? Why are you nervous after you gave me a kiss on the cheek. That was weird...because I dislike you...and you dislike me...even if I carried you home...you still don't kiss someone you dislike..." said William

Though that may not be true since the chemistry between them was beginning to evolve into something better. No longer did William judge Synnamon through the eyes of his best friend. He now judge her base on what he sees.

She laughed softly, "are you kidding me, my mother probably wouldn't even realize that I was gone. And I've never seen anyone in the park before, I usually always go there after school or at night when I'm supposedly at someones party. I like it there, its quiet and beautiful, it relaxes me." She spoke with a shrug from her shoulders and she moved about the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to pull out some vegetables. Opening up the freezer she pulled out some chicken and set all of the ingredients on the kitchen counter.

Her eyes were dancing as she began to tease him, "are you kidding me? Your room is a mess, I'm not even sure how your able to navigate in there, let along find something." She had pulled out a knife as she was teasing him and began chopping the vegetables so that she could make him a tasty chicken tar-tar. At his mention of her nervousness, she looked up at him with worry in her eyes, a worry that betrayed her emotions. Without paying attention to her hands, she dropped the knife down and it sliced open one of her fingers.

She pulled away from the cutting board so that she didn't contaminate any of the meal that she was preparing for them. "Ow, ow, ow, ow." She whimpered as she did some weird little hop, skip, jump, to go along with the pressure that she had to put on her finger to stop the bleeding. Her actions became more skittish as if she were trying to swallow down her apprehension only it wasn't working. She didn't want him to know, didn't want him to ask questions. She gave him a weak and very false smile that was edged with a grimace of pain that she hoped he would believe pertained to her cut. "I'm fine, really. I'm fine. Its just been a long nerve wracking day. You know with the fight and all..." It was a plain, flat out lie, and she knew that it was far from being believable. But, hey, here was to delusions.

She turned on the kitchen facet and ran her finger under the cool water. She washed it to make she that it wouldn't get infected and dried it off. Opening up the cabinet doors under the sink, she grabbed out the first add kit. Putting a disinfectant on it, she wrapped a bandage tightly around her finger and made a slight noise from the pain of it. The cut was rather deep and would probably need stitches, but there was no way that she was going to let on how bad it was.

She returned to the cutting board and picked up the knife before setting it in the sink and picking out another one from the knife rack. Through the whole little episode she had never looked at him face on and now she hand her head looking stiffly down as she began to chop the vegetables up once again, paying attention to it far to closely. She hoped that he would just drop the subject, she didn't want him to know about what had happened. She didn't want him to start to pity her or become angry at her for supposedly lying if he ever found out the truth.

William looked at Synnamon try to act tough. She didn't need to be that way towards him. He already knew she was a girlie girl. Especially after that kiss on the cheek. But still, even thoug he knew she was cut, he knew that the wound wasn't that deep. She may think it's deep because of the pain, but from what he could tell, she'll be okay after a day or two of healing. After all they were still at a young age, their bodies healed pretty rapidly.

And he wondered if Synnamon knew he was about to ask her about the rape question. If that was the case, then her reaction clearly states that she has been raped. Just by who? His best friend told everyone he got laid, and at that time he was dating Synnamon. William finally put two and two together. He looked at her, all the anger he was feeling towards her were empty. He didn't had any right to be anger at her. He should of welcomed her in open arms. Now he was in a bad place. He knew Synnamon dark secret.

It was no wonder she had changed ever since his best friend proclaimed his "Score". Judging by the walk home, Synnamon was still haunted by it. William wanted to press on this subject, but knew that if he did, Synnamon would get hurt of it, and wanted to forget it. So William will drop it just like she did. Just knowing the truth, satisfy his knowledge of truth.

"Take your time...I'll be up in my room, that you call a mess" William said, walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs, towards his room. What was he suppose to do now? He wondered if Synnamon drunk of a brother even knew that she had been sexually assaulted.

Synnamon may not like to cook, but she sure did know her way around the kitchen. William had left her alone and she had finished making their lunch. It took about forty five minutes to have the meal complete. It was a decadent chicken tar-tar with steamed vegetables covered in her own herb and butter sauce. She grabbed two plates out of the cabinet and placed the food upon the plates, giving William more then herself considering that he was after all a hungry male. Taking out two forks, she placed one of the plates in front of William's seat and then one in front of her own chair.

She fluttered around like a butterfly and took two glasses, she filled them up with cold apple juice and brought them back to the table. Setting them next to the plates before she went back to the stove and cleaned up the dirty dishes. "Will! Lunch is ready! Come down and eat." She yelled up to him, refusing to eat until he was down and siting at the table eating away. She was finishing putting the dishes in the dishwasher, unwilling to leave the kitchen a mess.

It was a slight obsessive compulsive disorder for her, she didn't like messes and she had to feel in control of the mess. She had never used to be like this, at one point in time, she used to have her room like William's. After the rape happened though, she just changed, had to have everything clean because she felt so dirty. Whenever William had his best friend over, she would go into a frenzy of cleaning, using it as her excuse to stay far, far away from them. Whenever he was around, she wanted to just scrub the skin from her body at the filthy feeling that overcame her, but she wouldn't dare take a shower or be in any type of easily accessible state while he was in residence.

She just hoped that William never found out and if he did, well she hoped that he didn't know the full truth of everything that had happened. The main concern being the fact that she had gotten pregnant from the rape and that his friend had left her. Although he was such a good liar and such a good actor, that everyone just simply believed the truth, yes she had wanted to leave him, but she would have stayed with him since she was carrying his child. She couldn't remember all of the tears she had cried because of what he had done to her, he completely destroyed her. When she lost the child, she felt so sick with herself because she was so relieved that it was gone.

She forced the thoughts from her mind and climbed the stairs to get to Will's room. She knocked on the door and opened it slightly, peeking her head through. A shudder took over her body as she gazed around the room with disgust, the mess was just insane to her. She looked up finding Will, "Lunch is ready."

William went to his room, and took off his shirt. He was kind of sweaty when he carried Synnamon. She wasn't heavy, it was just that she was clinging to him so close that it produce heat that would make any man sweat. It was basically like their bare skin was touching, and over time, sweat would form if they would ever to happen.

He knew, Synnamon would take a while, so he decided to remove his pants as well, and walked out of his bedroom and into the bathroom, getting out of his boxer briefs, he places them on the counter, before getting into the tub, and turning on the faucet. As the warm water hit his body, William began to think what he should do about this knowledge. Should he report it to the local police? And have his best friend arrested?

Was he even his best friend? Step Sister or not, at the time she wasn't. He should have told him about that night. William should have known that was a lie. His best friend was a good liar, but most of the time William could pick it out of it was a lie or not. He sighed, as he shook his head. He didn't know what to do in this situation. He didn't want to drop the matter. But he felt like he had no other choice.

About fifteen minutes later, William got out of the bathroom and back into his bedroom, forgetting his boxer briefs at the bathroom. Luckily he had a towel wrapped around his waist, covering his genitals. Because soon after Synnamon came knocking.

He opened the door wider, and looked at Synnamon. "I Heard you the first time..."

Heat raced across Synnamon's cheeks and her eyes had opened wide in surprise at seeing her step-brother almost completely bare before him. She tried to speak but her mouth seemed to dry and she had to clear it a few times. It wasn't one of her best moments in the world and she felt slightly humiliated. She hadn't even heard the water running, she just assumed that he would be up here playing video games. Note to self: Never assume video game playing. Second note to self: Always remember to wait until you hear the words 'ENTER' unless in dire emergencies.

Her gaze, against her control, flicked down to look at his chest and she quickly turned her head away. Her cheeks burning hot with the blush that only seemed to be getting worse. This was clearly not an act, she had seen boys naked before - since many of them had flashed her their 'packages', but she had never seen a guy quite so, well, naked. Even when she had been raped, he didn't even take off his clothes, he was in to much of a hurry. She remembered how his shirt was on and how it felt coarse and painful against her sensitive virgin flesh. She remembered that his pants were just pulled down slightly past his hips, he hadn't even taken anything off. Just removed it out of his way. And seeing William like this, it was the first time she'd ever seen a half naked man before.

She twirled around faster then her body wanted to take her and if it hadn't been for her hold on the doorknob and the door slamming behind her, she most likely would have fallen and hurt herself. Instead she was pulled back against the door and she rested against it. Trying to get her breathing under control, she took deep breaths in and out, counted to twenty because ten just wasn't enough. "I...I...I...I'm so-sorry." She stuttered her words out, "I di-didn't k-know you ha-had h-heard me or n-no-not."

"I'll just... umm.... I'll just wait for you downstairs." She said far to loudly as she had already started fleeing from him, even though he was behind closed doors, like she was a bat out of hell. She got to the dining room and felt so overheated that she went into the kitchen, opened up the freezer door, and stuck her head in. It was a weak attempt to cool herself down, but after a few moments, it seemed to have worked and she could feel the cool setting in. She closed the freezer door and walked back out into the dining room and took her place at the table, waiting for William to join her before she ate.

It was shocking to see Synnamon react this way. She was the same age as him and she suddenly became so shy when she saw him in just a towel. Would she have fainted if she realize he had nothing underneth the dry cloth that was around his waist? He opened the door wider, trying to grab Synnamon before she left. But she moved away too fast, or William wasn't trying hard enough to grab her.

He smiled. Synnamon was suppose to be the most popular girl in school and yet she's shy when it comes to things that she is suppose to be an expert at from being the most popular girl in school. People expect things from you when they see people from a certain class and being in the top makes you an expert at everything.

William was wondering if he should push this furher. Synnamon innocent was too cute. Though she wasn't really innocent anymore. But she really was, wasn't she. Her body hadn't properly changed, his best friend...must have made it quick. This change, must come naturally, and that's why it should be slow and full of love. That's why girls call it "Making Love"

"You don't have to go..." William said, but it was too late as Synnamon ran down the stairs. He turned around, removing the towel and just putting on his boxer briefs. He then smiled. "Let see how much she'll freak out..." said William, as he walked out of his bedroom and down the hallway to the stairs. Descending down the stairs in just his boxer briefs. "Is it any good?" William said, walking over to the couch taking a seat.

Synnamon turned around as she heard William descend down the stairs, she raised her eyes to look up at him and they widening as she took in his lack of dressing. She looked away from him as a full blown blush stole across her cheeks and she felt so heated that even her throat turned hot and dry. Taking a sip of her apple juice to clear her throat, she coughed slightly as the cool liquid wet the ache. She took in a deep breath and faced him, willing the blush to stop. "I haven't tried it yet, I was waiting for you." She spoke as she picked up his plate and his drink then brought them slowly over to him. She set them on the end table that was next to him. "Why don't you try it and tell me what you think?"

She was turning to leave when she tripped on something, she fell backwards her arms wailing wildly as she tried to catch herself. She ended up falling right across William's lap. Her skirt had flown up, showing her panties. Her legs were at an awkward angle, one thrown over the armrest of the couch while the other was on the floor, making her thighs slightly parted. One hand had landed on his shoulder, while the other was somewhere between his knee and his crotch. Her breasts were thrown upwards, since her back was arched and her head was thrown back, rested on the couch. Her ass was dangerously close to his hip.

The only thing that she had to her credit was that she hadn't screamed as she went down. But, now, she was panting rather fast at the realization that she was pressed completely against a nearly naked male. A nearly gorgeous naked male that she wanted to run her hands over and then paint him out later. A nearly naked male whom was or should be off limits. A nearly naked male whom was off limits because he was her brother, no her step brother. One naked male whom it was off limits to touch because they were now related, but one who was not related by blood. Did that mean that this nearly naked half male step brother of hers, that she was pressed heatedly against, was not off limits because they weren't related by blood but just through marriage? It wasn't like they had a choice in their parents getting married.

She was, much to her own shame, impeccably frozen in place. Her body and her thoughts went totally blank and the only thing she could do was feel William beneath her. She tried to say something, but it came out as something like a squeak. She couldn't even look at him, her face was so hot from embarrassment. She cleared her throat and tried again. "Will..." It was the only word that would come out and to her it sounded somewhere between smokey seduction and a prayer for salvation. God, just please let this whole day be a nightmare.

William was starting to feel ashame for himself as he left the stairs and took a seat on the couch. Here he was trying to seduce, trying to mold Synnamon into the girl he thought she already was. Someone who was confident, someone who wasn't afraid of sex, someone who could use sex as a weapon. The most vulnerable state to a man is when he's naked. Everything is revealed out in the open. And Synnamon is a girl that can get any man naked if she wanted to. She was just like Shayne St. James, no doubt she can get any man she wanted to, and she can no doubt use sex as a weapon against man.

But a part of him now was saying, Syannmon is innocent. What right do you have to do this to her? Does she even want this change? How in the hell are you going to change her to become this way without flat out telling her. She needs to not be impotent when it comes to these sort of stuff thought William. She was still blushing...I mean my gosh, she has already seen you half naked already, and it's not like she hasn't seen you in shorts before William's second thoughts about the matter.

"How nice of you..." William said, as he looked down at the plate then suddenly he felt something land on his lap. It wasn't a thing, it was more of a person. He realize it was Synnamon and she wasn't in a hurry to get off of him. It looked perfect, her head in between his crotch. Not only that, he was beginning to become erect. And he had a view of her ass. What fine ass that was, and show casing her legs on the armrest of the couch. It was hard not to get erect, Synnamon basically flat out told him "Here let me..."

He tried to calm himself saying that, She's not the woman of your dreams anymore, she's your step sister now...she betrayed your best friend...okay that don't count your best friend is now an asshole...

"Synnamon..." William said rolling his eyes, she was acting like a little girl. She was his age...if only she acted more mature. Will he maybe find her attractive again, but still...she still had her body going for her. William sighed, and place each hand under har armpits and yanked her up. He pulled her up so that she was now sitting on his crotch, basically her crotch and his crotch was nearly against one another, with his still raising.

Oh god, what am I going to do? Why am I blushing like this? Is it because it is William? I've teased many boys before and its never bothered me. Of course, I just used them because I needed something from them and I never had to go through with the sex. They all exploded long before it even got nearly sexual. William is different. I don't know why, but he's always been different to me. Maybe its because I've always wanted him? I'm not sure... Syn! Stop acting like an innocent immature little child. You never act like that, William can't see through your facade. Become the teasing bitch that you are. Her mind was in chaos and she seemed to be having an argument back and fourth before she finally came to the decision. She had studied the art of teasing, flirtation, and she knew how to use her body to her advantage - even when she never actually used her body sexually.

She looked at William and smiled, a slow wicked smile. The blush fell from her face. And the only thing that didn't change was the look in her eyes. It was somewhere between panic and desire. She'd never done seduction this close before and she didn't know how to have sex. When William pulled her up to sit on his lap, she bit her lower lip and groaned at the feel of him growing hard beneath her. She always wondered what it would be like to give herself to someone that she wanted. So she needed to grow up and throw herself back into the game.

She bent her legs more firmly until she was tucked against him. The movement made her ass clench and made her grind her crotch against him. She ran her hands down Williams arms before going back up to run them across his chest. She was more surprised that he pulled her closer to him then pushing her further away. She leaned in to kiss him, her lips capturing his and feeding from them before she ran her tongue over his lower lip. Her breasts were pressed tightly against his chest and her hips were grinding more firmly into his. She pulled her lips back slightly from his, keeping an inch between them as she looked into his eyes.

"Tell me, Will, is it wrong to do this? We are siblings, but we're only step and we aren't related by blood. I hear that things like this happen all of the time. I would say that even though you hate me, that your body doesn't deny the fact that it wants me." She ground her hips against his in a circular motion to indicate his arousal. "I wonder though, if you would be up to pleasing me, its never been done before. Most of the boys just come before we even get started." It was the truth, but it was also a lie. There weren't as many boys as everyone thought and she knew that they were all virgins that didn't stand a chance against her. "Tell me, Will, do you want me?"

The monster has came out. What have you done? William thought to himself. This was the Synnamon that needed to be around school. This was the Synnamon that survived all those times before William walked into her life. This was the Synnamon that made every body fantasize about her. And by using sex men will drop their guards, and that is the moment to strike. William heart began to race, he began breathing through his nose and exhale through his mouth.

William use to talk big, when Synnamon wasn't his girl, he talked that he can please that queen bitch. But his best friend beated him to it. His best friend was a smooth talker, so when he started dating Synnamon, William dropped thoughts of Synnamon as if she was dirty laundry. But all of these thoughts rushed into his head. Can you handle her? said one of William thoughts. You wanted her to stop acting like a little innocent girl...well here you have it, she's a full blown woman now isn't she? The look in her eyes, the confidence in her movements. thought William. If your best friend met this Synnamon, maybe she would of had a chance.

What the heck is wrong with you! You wanted this...why are you second guessing yourself. Handle your business...show her the plus sides of having sex with the one you want. Show her who's daddy, show the world that you're her daddy, show the world that she wants you and only you, show the world that you aren't the boys that ejaculates before even reaching the grand prize.

He closed his eyes when he felt Synnamon fingers playing around with his skin. William instantly knew Synnamon would come in for the kiss. He welcomed her lips, not only that but he welcomed her tongue. He smiled, and moved his tongue against her own. He couldn't believe he was about to french kiss Synnamon, the woman who he spent a year hating. Her lips were the best lips he had ever tasted.

William wasn't going to pre-ejaculate before meeting the warmth of her womanhood. William, unlike most guys was a man. Not only that, but he had practice with his manhood before. "Drop the act...you know that you wanted me the moment you saw my upper body naked...you know that you wanted to snatch that towel from my waist and see me in all my glory. You know that this is why i'm in my boxer briefs...and nothing else. You know I'm tempting you to do what's already there, ever since we first laid eyes against one another. YOU know!" William said, picking up Synnamon, standing up, and running her over to a wall, pressing his body against her as he kisses her deeply, sticking his tongue deep in her mouth, both hands grabbing hold of her legs.

Synnamon cried out in ecstasy as William tried to take control, she loved him like this. Hot, hard, and burning for her like she was for him. It wasn't just a physical ache, it was a mental one as well, and she could feel her heart beating out a fast pace tattoo that matched his. "Yes, I know, just as well as you do. I wanted you since I first saw you and you wanted me too. I could see it. I could feel it. I've always wanted you." She growled against him as she kissed him again, taking his tongue into her mouth and sucking on it, in and out, as if she where giving it a blow job.

When he slammed her back against the wall, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. She moaned at the friction of her crotch pressed tightly against his and only their few articles of clothing separating them. This seemed fast and there wasn't very much foreplay, but still she was hot and aching and wet. Maybe the first time is always fast and furious and desperate? It was the only thought that traveled throughout her mind before it completely shut down into pleasure.

Pulling her upper body away from his, she unbuttoned her shirt slowly from bottom to top. Letting him enjoy and draw breath each time an inch of creamy skin was revealed. First it was the V of her hips, followed by the smooth expanse of her lower abdomen, before reaching her bellybutton to show the ring that dangled from the piercing. She undid her tie and pulled it off, her shirt soon following as she finished unbuttoning it. Her reach between her breasts and unhooked her bra from the front. She slid it off down her arms at the same time, making her full heavy breasts jaunt forward with their pink rosy nipples, before she dropped the garment to the floor with her shirt and tie.

She ran her hands down his chest and then under his arms so that she could wrap them around his back. She purred at the feel of him beneath her hands. She ran her nails lightly down his back, creating a light marking, but not deep enough to welt or bleed. Just enough to bring butterfly kisses of pleasure over his body. She moved her head in and nipped playfully at his shoulder, before she licked up towards his neck and enjoyed the taste of his salty skin. She kissed, nibbled, and licked her way along his jaw until she returned to his mouth and devoured it with hers. Slowly, wickedly, sinfully. It was pure decadence.

Everything did seem fast and quite frankly they didn't need foreplay to had sex. Not with the sexual tension that had been building up ever since they first laid eyes on one another. Every time they met they probably undressed one another with their eyes and pictured naughty things. Just now, they are acting on it. No longer are they afraid of what was felt between them. It could be because William finally realize that he can finally be together with Synnamon and not have his best friend make him feel guilty. And Synnamon dropping ever so little hints that she wants him to be his main man.

He felt his erection swell when Synnamon went to town on that tongue of his. He wondered how many blow jobs she ever did and if she even did them. He bit his lower lip when Synnamon wrapped her beautiful legs around his waist. Not only that but his erection swell again. He wanted to do things to Synnamon already, and if he didn't his body felt that he was so hot that he might not need to.

William eyes looked down as Synnamon began to undress herself. He shot them back up to her eyes, telling her to hurry up. He leaned his head back when Synnamon finally they were on somewhat equal grounds on who had the most garments left. All William had was his boxer briefs, Synnamon still had her plaid skirt and panties. William closed his eyes when Synnamon began kissing from his shoulders to his neck, to his chin, to his lips. He kissed her back, then places his hands down her sides to her waist, then slides them back and down. Getting a feel of her ass. He smiles.

"Why did we waited so long..." William" said, as he spins her around, making him lean against the wall. William lowered his knees a little bit, making the head of his erection touching against his cloth-covered slit for a moment. That was where it would end up ultimately, but not now. William wanted to tease Synnamon more, just like she teased him all this time. He wanted to return the favor ten FOLDS! He could feel the warmth of her vagina as the top of his erection rubs against her panties that covered her vagina and her ass.

William then pulls his shaft back, then pushes it back foward, he kept doing this notion, of basically fucking her, but not really fucking her, until she couldn't stand it no more.

Synnamon moaned as she felt his shaft rub against her clitoris through their clothing. Her body was on fire, burning up as if she were molten lava. She was the volcano, waiting to erupt, but it was just far to soon and she wouldn't let herself do that until he was sheathed deep inside of her. She unhooked her legs from around his waist and slid down his body as if she was making love to it. Her lips trailed kissed all the way down until her feet touched the floor. "Only you can tell me why we've denied ourselves for so long..."

Turning herself around, she brought herself to the floor then slowly went up his body with her ass. When her ass was nestled against his groin, she ground it back against him in a circular dance motion. Her hand was on her hair, pulling her pig tails loose to let it fall down down her back in waves of silk. She ran her hand through it as she moved her body against his. One thing that Synnamon had going for her that few even knew about was the fact that she was a ballerina. Even her parents didn't know that she was a ballerina. She would head out to her classes and tell everyone that she was going to a friends, since her mother would look down greatly upon it.

She pulled her body away from his in a graceful movement and began to dance for him, there was something in the movements that were predatory, seductive, even when they were ballet moves. Leaning herself backwards, one long leg arched into the air, making her legs going into the splits while standing up. Her upper body came forward and she grabbed her leg, running the one hand down its length until she let it drop back to the floor. Bending forward, she touched the floor with her hands, giving him a very nice view of her shapely toned ass.

Climbing her hands up her legs, she hook her fingers under her panties and slowly, slowly pulled them down, reveal herself to his hungry eyes. Stepping out of them, she straightened up and danced in circles towards him, her skirt flowing up around her. When she got to him, she hooked one leg around his waist, put one hand on his arm and bent backwards - her body leaving an impression on his as if she were the only one meant to ever be there. Finally, she came back up and looked into his eyes, smiling, glowing, breathing slightly hard. She kissed him once against, before she jumped back up and wrapped both legs around him. Settling herself over his erection.

When Synnamon uttered those words, it ringed in his mind for quite some time. Did Synnamon mean to tell him that he could of had her anytime he wanted? Before or after their parents got married. He thought to himself. His erection swelled further at the touch of her ass grinding against its erection. He groaned. He wanted to just grab her waist and pound that ass of hers. He smiled, knowing that later on that visual will become a reality.

William didn't know what Synnamon was doing, his dick was becoming impatient. It was screaming at his mind, why are we waiting for? I want to pound that gorgeous piece of meat. But nonetheless, his mind enjoyed the show that she gave him just for her to remove her panties. He had a strong urge to touch those panties. He didn't know why, but he wanted to touch them. He raised an eyebrow when he realize how flexible Synnamon could be. His lips slowly but surely curved into a smile when he realize the use of her flexibility.

Once again, William had another clear view of her ass. At this point, his erection was shouting, if I don't have her now, I'm going to become flaccid. Luckily that wasn't the case since Synnamon decided to jump back into his arms, with her legs wrapped around his waist. He couldn't wait any longer, he held her tightly and just stuffed that large piece of an erection inside. "You're teasing is unforgivable" William said. Just then, William remember that he didn't put a condom on. "Should I be protected?" he said, as his erection sank deeper inside Synnamon's warm inviting cave.

It felt wonderful to have his erection inside of Synnamon's pussy. His erection wanted to just start pounding, but for some reason his hips wasn't moving. William leaned in and gave Synnamon a kiss before he leaned off of the wall and got Synnamon off of her. He then pulls her back and kisses her again. "Either come to my room or I'll come to yours after I have my condoms" William shouted as he already leaped over the two steps of stairs, and rushes into his room. He looked around. Where could his pack of condoms be, he thought to himself. And did he really just gave up sex just to put on a condom?

That mighit of hurt Synnamon feelings, but William not only was thinking with his erection, which was mostly doing all the thinking right now, but his mind fought back and William knew that he couldn't get Synnamon pregnant at this point in their life. William began pulling out his draws, sticking his hands into the pile of boxer briefs, searching for a box of condoms.

"Yes!!" William said as a box of condoms were in his hands.

Synnamon moaned in pleasure at the feel of him inside of her, she moved her hips a few times, rolling up and down along his shaft. Although it was a tight fight and he would have to force himself all the way in. It was slightly painful, but it felt so good. And then... and then he stopped and ran away as if she burned him. Her mind was so hazed from the pleasure that she barely heard what he had said. That was when the reality of it crashed down around her, they were about to have unprotected sex, and even though she was on birth control it wasn't one hundred percent protection.

Climbing the stairs, she watched him search around his room with a frantic need to find the condoms. When he found them, she stepped into the room and right into his arms. Her lips met his and she devoured his lips while she ran her hands over his chest. He had become slightly flaccid while he was searching and she had to remedy that problem. "You know, nothing has ever felt so good then having you inside of me. I can't wait." She purred against his lips.

She kissed him once more after she spoke before nibbling along his jaw line, to lick down his neck, to kiss her way down his chest. She flicked her tongue over his nipples and gently bit at the tiny buds. She kissed her way down his stomach, biting at random spots that would keep him on his toes, keep him hot for her. When she got to his bellybutton, she laved her tongue inside of it. She bite her way down along his happy trail and as she kept on going lower and lower, she had to drop her knees to floor.

Hooking her fingers into his boxers, she pulled them down. Biting one of his hip bones, she kissed along his pant line to bite the other hip. She ran her nails down his thighs, then dragged the pads of her fingers back up. Kissing her way down the V of his groin, her lips ended at his testicles and she sucked them into her mouth. She played with them, moving around inside the wet warmth of her mouth as if she were playing with a toy. Releasing them, she licked her way up his erection and sucked only the tip of him into her mouth. She used one of her hands to stroke him while she played with his mushroom head. Her other hand had ran its way down her stomach to unzip her skirt and let it fall down from her waist.

She took him all the way into her mouth, as deep as he could go, and hummed. The sensation of him deep in the back of her throat made her eyes water, so she pulled away. She kissed the head of his cock one last time until she kissed her way back up his body. She kissed his lips one last time and smiled wickedly up into his eyes. "Tell me, William. Where do you want me? Teach me how much you want me. What way do you want me?"

William heart was pounding against his rib cages when he found the condom. He was very happy that he was about to have sex with Synnamon. Today wasn't a bad after all. His dream of fucking Synnamon were coming true. He wondered if his day dream of fucking Synnamon would come true as well. The two of them...that would make him explode from ecstasy. Just as he was about to leave, he saw Synnamon, IN HIS ROOM. Didn't she just recently said she would never ever step foot in his room? She was always such a tease.

Or was William got her so hot and dirty that she wanted to be fucked in a dirty place. Though William room wasn't really that dirty, it was just a lot of clothes lying around, papers, books, magazines here and there. Video game consoles out, wires all bundled up.

William eyes were wide open when Synnamon gave him his first breath taking kiss, his hands were suppose to be gripping her sides, instead they were hanging a few inches away from her body. It was true, William erection had shrink a little do to him running around looking for his box of condom other than keeping his mind with something hot and dirty about sex. That kiss was sure a good way to get him back on track of how he should be feeling. "I can't wait to fuck you" William said with a smile.

He had never use that word a lot, but he was glad that each and every time he used the F word, it was the real meaning, having sex. William was about to push Synnamon onto his bed and give her one of the best memory she'll ever have but Synnamon seem to have something in planned for him as she began kissing him lower and lower. William smiled, knowing what was about to happen. William looked down and raised an eyebrow when Synnamon bit him in a few places. She was so wild... sometimes it was hard to see Synnamon act so innocent.

"Oh...damn..." William said when he felt Synnamon sucking on his balls. No one he knew will play with his balls. They had usually just gave him head. It was probably because they were inexperience. William gladly pushed Synnamon hair back as she began to suck his little head. William was shock when Synnamon could fit his whole erection inside of her. It was either she could fit a big dick in her or his dick was small.

He sighed a little, until he was met with Synnamon lips. He kissed her back, this time his hands were holding onto Synnamon sides. He looked at her as Synnamon utter a few words. He smiled, Synnamon was all his, he felt another swell from his erection. "I want to give you a facial...get back down on your knees." he said with a smirk.

Synnamon loved the noises that he would make while she was pleasing him. Loved the way she could make him swear when he rarely did. She knew that he only swore when he really meant it. She couldn't get enough of his body, it tasted decadent, sweeter then chocolate to her mind. If she could taste him all day and all night, she would. She wanted his scent on her skin, marking her as his. She wanted his taste in her mouth, her favorite treat. However, most of all, she wanted his dick inside of her.

"Sorry, love, the facial will have to come later. But I do promise that it will come." She whispered against his lips as she wrapped her hand around his shaft. She couldn't not touch him, it was impossible now. "For now though, I need to have you deep inside of me. Show me what love making is supposed to be like." She purred the words against his ear as she nipped his ear lobe.

She wrapped one leg around his waist and balanced herself before hoping up at throwing her other leg around his shoulder. It was an extremely hard position for a person to get themselves into and should only be used if flexible enough. She on the other hand, could put her body into moves that no one would even dream of. The best advantage that she had in this position, was the fact that she had long legs that could hold her in the position and keep her there. She moved her opposite arm and held onto his shoulder, throwing it behind his neck. The position made her body cling to his in the most pleasurable way.

She reached between their bodies, completely forgetting about the condom due to her bodies demands and slipped the head of his dick inside of her tight wet sheath. She slipped down, inch by slow inch, the position of her body making her womanly channel incredibly tight, even tighter then she already was. Ignoring the slow burn and pain of it, she made it all the way down the length of his shaft and held him deep within her for a moment to let her body adjust before she started to move. She gave a low breathy moan at the feel of him inside of her. "Oh... God... Will..."

Yes, things were about to become weird after the next few moments. After this, could William treat Synnamon any other way? When he now craved for sex, would Synnamon run to him like a good little girl she was? His erection swelled at the thought of Synnamon being his completely. He began to think, what exactly happened that lead them to this point in time?

He had no logical explanation to why they were now about to bump uglies. William was a bit surprised that Synnamon denied him of a blow job, but she did promise that after she was done with him, he would get the chase to mark his territory. He was upset but only for a short while though when Synnamon said she got to have him inside of her. He smiled. He didn't mind that at all.

William was confused though, at Synnamon body positions. He held her with one of his hands, so that she didn't fall. He bit his lower lip when Synnamon did it, her pussy was now tightly squeezing his penis as she began moving foward. "Oh shit..." William said, feeling the full impact of her pussy now as his penis was almost fully covered by Synnamon's sex. He dropped the box of condom that were on his other hand as the pleasure just was too much to bare. He then looked down seeing the box of condom. "Umm...umm..." William said, realizing that they weren't even on the bed and he was already fucking Synnamon.

"I'll be glad to be in you...just..." William grabbed the leg that was around her shoulder, and walked towards his bed, pushing Synnamon off of him and onto his bed. "Look sexy..." William said, turning around, grabbing one packet of condom, ripping the seal then he spins around, and takes the condom out of the packet, and rolls it onto his erection. "I'm all yours" he said, grabbing Synnamon by the ankles and pulls her back, sticking his condom wrapped erection back inside Synnamons wet hot pussy.

She growled in frustration as they stopped once again and William set her down on the bed. Until she realized that he had gotten a condom, she had completely forgotten about them again. The thought of going through another pregnancy or miscarriage was more then she could handle and she was thankful that William was smart enough to remember. Although, it was slightly disappointing that he wasn't as lost to the passion as she was. That thought drifted away as he came back to her.

When he grabbed her ankles, she had a moment of sheer panic, a moment where she was taken back in time to the moment where she lost her virginity. However, that moment passed quickly as William filled her. She wrapped her legs around his back and tilted her pelvis upwards so that he could get a deeper and more pleasurable angle. She pulled his head down to hers and capture his lips in a searing kiss. "Yes, yes, William! God! Your mine!" She shouted out the words as his dick passed over her g-spot.

She moved her hips in time with his. When he'd pull out, she'd moved her pelvis backwards. When he thrust forward, she moved her pelvis up to meet his pistoning erection. Her pussy became tighter from the friction, hot liquid flowing down from her channel with each thrust they made together. She'd never experience pleasure like this, never even took pleasure from the one and only time she had had sex before this. No, this isn't just sex. This is making love...

She was close, but she wasn't there yet. She need him to do so much more to get her there. She wanted him to taste her breasts. To thrust into her tight sheath so hard that his testicles would slap against her ass. She wanted to feel his body tense above hers as he released from the pleasure of taking her body. She didn't know what would happen after their passion died down for the day, she didn't know what he would think, but she knew that she would always want him after this moment. Now matter what tomorrow would bring, she would let herself get lost in this one moment with him and if there were more to come, then she would be in heaven. If there wasn't... well... she'd think about that later.

He was proud that he has now completed one of his fantasy in his life. And that was making love, or having sex with Synnamon. Though this fantasy got fulfilled two years late, William didn't matter, as long as right now his dick was inside of Synnamon driving her into the state of ecstasy was all that mattered.

When William thrusted into her in one sweet motion. He could hear Synnamon cry in ecstasy as he spread her inner walls yet again. He positioned his both of his hands on her hips and within a few seconds, he was madly pounding into her, lost in the feeling of warmth and wetness.

Synnamon couldn't take just taking it so William without knowning it, he was back down, body pressing against hers as his lips were devoured by hers. Quickly, he gave a little tongue action before pulling away from Synnamon, sitting straight once again. He smiled, as he grab hold of both of her legs and place them on his shoulder. Then he slowly stuffs his erection back into the extremely wet pussy.

Slowly, William began to pound and pound, with each passing second, William found himself lost in the warmth and wetness again. Pounding his erection into her pussy, the slapping noises of my hips hitting her ass filled the air surrounding the room. With each in-stroke, the head of my cock grazed her G-spot and it seems that drove Synnamon wild.

When William switched the position, she moaned aloud as if she were in heaven. The feel of him deep inside of her body, thrusting harshly and madly into her was more then she could handle. Her nails itched to mark their way down his back, but with him so far away, the only thing she could touch was herself. She took her breasts in her hands and played with her nipples. Twisting, pinching, teasing them until they were in painfully hard buds that shouted out for attention.

Removing her hands, she ran her nails up her stomach and over her sides. Leaving welts in the wake of where she touched. She smoothed her had down between the valley of her breasts and still lower, turning it around so that she could slide her fingers between the juncture of her legs and touch the swollen bud that was her clitoris. She moved her fingers in time with his hard thrusts. Circling throughly until she was dripping from her pussy.

The pleasure was heightening, taking her to the top of the cliff. Her walls tightened, closing like a hard fist around his cock, until each thrust that he made had to be forced through her clutching walls. All at once, the world seemed to fall from around her, her body fragmenting into what felt like a million pieces, and all she could feel was the sweet burn of her release. Her body shuddered from the pleasure that she felt and she half screamed, half cried out, and half moaned his name. "William!" She spoke it as if her very life, her very sanity depended upon it.

Her body leaked cream and a small puddle was forming under her ass. It felt so good, so right and she wanted him to fall into the release with her. To find his ecstasy deep inside of her body, sheathed all the way to the hilt of his shaft, while he exploded within her sheath. This feeling of euphoria that she was experiencing, she had never had it before and knew that nothing would ever feel as good again. This coupling that she had with William, nothing would ever top the moment. The sexual tension had been building between them for years and he was always the one in her fantasies.

With each thrust William could feel Synnamon's pussy spasming around his girth. In a few minutes William could feel his own orgasm raising. William gripped Synnamon legs as if his life depended on it, the more harder he thrusted, the harder he squeezed on her legs. William lost his concentration when Synnamon began to touch herself. Though it slowed his pace down, it heightened his pleasure. Watching her play with her own breast, rubbing her own clit as he fucked her really was a slight like he had never seen.

He couldn't help it but have this yearning to cum inside of her. He knew she wanted it as well. Having this plastic wrap on his erection really was taking away his pleasure. He wanted to mark her as his when he reach ejaculation. When Synnamon body tremble more and more, he knew that she was reaching that point of no return. That was when William clung to her legs yet again and began pounding his meat inside of her as if he was a mad man.

The time was coming to a close, William could feel this boiling sensation over come the lower regions of his stomach. His eyes widen when he had fucked Synnamon into an orgasm. He could feel it, his erection wanted to shoot it out. He slide his erection out, tosses the condom out, and with one simple jerk, William groaned with the force of his release.

His eyes closing, his erection spurting out his semen all over Synnamon's body. After a few seconds, William open his eyes weakly as he had just cummed on Synnamon's naked body. Maybe he shouldn't have open his eyes, because of that, William nearly falls towards Synnamon, but William quickly place a hand next to her sides, to make it so that he falls next to her. As he lay there, he was panting and grinning like an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom