Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Class is in Session (Notte x WhiteStar)

Notte

Supernova
Shayne St. James took off her glasses and rubbed her tired and blurry eyes, a deep disappointed sign escaped past her lips. Grading paper's was not the favorite part of her job - and if she could, she'd get someone else to do it for her. Teaching Sex Ed 104 was like trying to teach pigs how to fly. Her students were hopeless, only a select few actually learned anything. "Fucking monkey's could grade better then these brats. I swear, each new generation today is just getting stupider and stupider. Parent's need to learn to discipline their god damn children or not have them at all." She growled to herself in frustration.

Moving away from her desk, she grabbed her glasses and perched them back on her nose. Her next class was do any minute and she was more then ready to get the day over with. Standing up on her tip toes, she reached as high as she could, cleaning the remaining writing off the board. Her shirt strained against her breasts at the angle and her skirt was dangerously close to revealing her apple bottom.

The bell rang and she hurried her task. Straightening out, she ran a hand through her hair and pasted a smile on her lips as the students became to wander into the classroom. Standing behind her podium, she reached down and grabbed the class schedule and the list of her students names. The new year was about to begin. "Good morning students, welcome to Sex Ed 104. As you already know, this is a sexual education course, pay attention or go to the office. I'm here to teach you and you're going to listen or get booted off my island. This class is strict, but fun. Now, shall we get started? When I point to you, stand up and tell the class about yourself."

She eyed her students over the rims of her glasses and looked skyward, praying for patience. At least a few of them looked like they'd take interest in the course. "I'll start, my name is Ms. Shayne St. James, I am twenty-three years old and currently single. As you can all see, I am your teacher, that is my profession. Anything else about me, you don't need to know. Now," she pointed to the student at the beginning of the first row, "your turn."

It was just a week ago where William Hayes, an eighteen year old, that was enjoying the fresh air of the mountains as he was skiing down the slopes of the nearby mountain lodge. Itâ??s about an hour drive to get there. Whoâ??s now waking up to his alarm clock, it was suppose to go off at six in the morning, but someone may have altered it or he could have brought a defective alarm clock where it tells the time but the alarm doesnâ??t go off. But his gut is telling that the prior thought is more responsible. Because you see, during final exams week of last year, Williamâ??s father decided to re-marry and thatâ??s just dandy, but thereâ??s a problem.

Thereâ??s always a problem. His father married someone that William knows, and William isnâ??t exactly fond of that person, and now that they are related, not only do they share the same date of the same month of the same year of birth, but they now share the same last name and the same house. Which William absolutely cannot accept, so his plan is to find all the dirt he has on his step sisterâ??s mother. Also, he also vows to never call her mother. He was very fond of his mother. She was sweet, and understanding, and always knew what to do to cheer up little William when he was upset.

The thought of his mother brought a smile to his face as William got up off the bed and began heading out of his bedroom, only to find him stepping on a leather jacket which almost caused him to slip and fall down. Which instantly brings him to a foul mood, because not only did his house get crowded by his new mom and his new sister, but he now also have an older brother, and not only is having a sister whoâ??s the same age as you hard enough, but to have a drunken, idiotic person as an elder brother who claims to become a reporter aka journalist, is even worse.

From the one month of him living here, he found out that his new â??elder brotherâ? uses his journalistic career to get woman into bed. It makes one wonder, how in the world did a guy like him end up graduating high schoolâ?¦yet alone college. He was lucky that his house was pretty big; it was thanks to his no good father being a good salesman. He liked having a house with many rooms; one room use to be his play room, another his reading room, and two guests room.

Now it turns out to be a house, with just his room, and a room for his new step sister, and a room for his new elder brother, and a reading room, and one guest room. As William got to the bathroom, he realizes the door was open, and the floor was a bit slippery. He instantly knew that his new sister had just used the bathroom. His body shuddered as he stepped into the bathtub and turning on the faucet titled as H, which means hot, only to have cold water splashing down on him. His mind exploded into anger, as he cleansed his body of germs, and a few minutes after that, William stepped out to brush his teeth.

He was already late to his first class, and he recently found out he has it with his sister, and to make it weird, the class was Sex ED!

William sighed, as he stepped out of the bathroom ten minutes later. He closed his eyes as he brush his teeth, making a prayer for all the dead sperm he lost thanks to his step sister using up all the hot water. Once done with brushing, he walked out of the bathroom and got dressed. Then he shouted, â??YO STINKY FEET ARE YOU READY TO GO? WEâ??RE LATE AS IT ISâ?¦â? William shouted as he ran down the stairs, to put on his black coat, and his school bag.

Honey blond hair pulled into two high pigtails that accented her exotic facial features - deep sky blue eyes, small nose, and painted red plump lips. Dressed in a tight white blouse that clung to her large breasts and her tampered waist, a black tie accenting her black bra. A short red and black plaid skirt barely covered the top of her garter belt, holding up her white thigh highs. Her long legs ended in, what could only be called, Dolly shoes. She was the perfect image of a naughty Catholic school girl.

Synnamon Hayes, was dressed and ready to go long before the other members of the house were even awake. She hated this new place, but she loved to torture her new step-brother which is why she got up early to use all the hot water. A little shriveling of his balls was in order, after all he was such a cocky bastard. Not to mention the man seemed to have a mother complex. "God knows he's a virgin." She said with a laugh to herself.

Taking her floor length coat off the rack, she pulled it on and grabbed her over sized purse that doubled as her backpack. Hearing his yell, she pulled the door open and looked at him, a full body scan. She gave an unladylike snort as she watched him. "You're the one whose late, if I didn't have to wait for your lazy-ass, I would have been in class already." Her voice was filled with disgust, but a small smile hovered on the edged of her lips. "How was your shower?"

Slamming the door shut before he could answer, she started towards the school, which was right down the block from the new house. She hoped he would hurry the hell up, she couldn't just walk into class without him. Then again, she could. She heard her Sex Ed teacher was hot and she couldn't wait to scope out her body. Anything that would get her mind off of her new step-brother.

Reaching the school, she walked towards the classroom and waited for Will to arrive before she went in.

It was a surprised to William that Synnamon was down by thes threshold of the house. She still looked stunningly attractive, in a slutty way. Every boy on school grounds, even the male teachers, wanted a piece of that ass. William use to be this way, back in freshmen year. He had a wet dream that involved her. It made him sick now that he thought about it. Though he will never tell anyone, nor did he wrote it down somewhere on paper, or typed it electronically.

Thanks to the event in sophmore year, William was broken from the spell that Synnamon seem to have over everyone. When she broke his best friend's heart. It opened his eyes, instead of stunningly attractive, he saw beauty that was stunningl that it kills. Since that day, whenever he saw her, instead of an erection, he felt an anger building up insidse of him. He was afraid that he might release that anger and hurt her.

That anger just keeps on building, because now thanks to them being related. He would get random pats on the shoulder, or random nods from across the hallway. It was people he never met before. He knew why they were being friendly to him. They wanted to get in Synnamon pants, and what better way then treating their siblings well? Though, they must be stupid, because Synnamon isn't that type of girl that would fall for a guy just because they were nice to him, especially him.

Because William and Synnamon, ever since that day when she broke his friend's heart. It was like they became rivals. Whenever they were in class, they would compete against one another, making the other look stupid, especially in debating class. They would debate till one of them were out of breath, or in this case, the bell rang.

William anger level raised a bit when Synnamon admitted to using up all the hot water. How dare she...now he had to think up of a way to get back at her. No doubt, that's what he will be thinking during his first period class. Which was Sex Ed. There was a rumor that the Sex Ed teacher was very hot. Probably like Synnamon, hot and beautiful...so that should be fun. William thought, as it took him five minutes to finally catch up to Synnamon. He never knew why, they would always walk into a classroom together when they had the same classes, ever since they got married.

Was that some sort of trick from Synnamon? Or was it her way of acknowledging him as her brother? He looked at Synnamon as she seemed mad for waiting long. "If you didn't mess with my alarm clock I wouldn't of gotten up light, bitch..." William said as he opened the door for Synnamon.

Synnamon sighed as yet another horny male made cat calls to her, she hated it. Those poor bastards didn't know anything about her and she was the proprietor of every wet dream they probably had. She'd probably even bet that the older ones thought of her while they were in bed fucking their wives at night. It disgusted her, sure she dressed slutty now, but she didn't always. No, before she changed into every man's fantasy, she'd been one of those quiet Honor students - nerdy and sitting the background. Not a thing about her stood out, but no one even remembered that girl. When she first came back with a new style and new attitude, they all thought she was a transfer student.

It was all his fault, that bastard best friend of Will's. The one who still came around their house, trying to make cat calls on her, trying to force her when Will wasn't around. Then once Will would come back, he'd make it seem like her fault and turn into this sniveling little worm. She hated him, she gave him everything - including her virginity. And what happened? They slipped up and she got pregnant, when he found out he'd broken up with her. She thanked the lucky stars that she had a miscarriage.

No one, not her friends, her enemies, or even her family had known about it. They never cared enough to take notice. That's when she changed, she let her rage boil deep and covered everything about her that was weak. This was her way of saying, "fuck you," to the world. And especially to him. He made a demon out of her. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned," she spoke the words low and under her breath so no one would here.

She longed to tell someone the truth of what happened, but she never would. She wanted to tell her new step brother what his best friend had done and often wondered if he'd keep letting the bastard come around. Probably just to spite her. However, it wasn't all bad, she enjoyed her rivalry with the punk. It kept her sane, but most of all, it kept her safe. Whether or not her step-brother knew it, she used him like a shield, even when he hated her.

His words intruded on her thoughts as he opened the classroom door, "I didn't turn your damn alarm clock off, that would have to make me walk through the filth in your room. Plus, if I was going to play a trick on you while you were asleep, trust me, it'd be a whole lo-." She was cut off before she could finish her sentence as they walked into the classroom together.

"You two are late, take the remaining two seats in the middle row." Ms. St.James voice broke through their argument, she pointed to the two empty seats that were right next to each other. Her eyes widened as they both walked into the room and a smile played at her lips. Talk about sexual tension, she thought to herself, looks like this class is going to be entertaining after all.

"Since you two missed all of the introductions, I am Ms. St. James. Welcome to Sex Ed 104. Looking at my student roster, I'd say that you two are Synnamon and William Hayes. Funny, you don't look anything alike, so I'm guessing step-siblings. Am I correct?" Her voice was low and commanding when she spoke. She noticed Synnamon's reaction to her statement and liked how the girls chest pushed out further as she took a deep breath. That was the only girls reaction before a guard came up and closed off all physical indications.

Her gazed roamed over to William and she quirked her eyebrow, waiting for a response. Oh yes, this two will be very fun. Very fun indeed.

One thing was certain. What Synnamon said was true. She rarely took a step into his room. Well then if it wasnâ??t her, then that just means itâ??s either her drunk of a brother or that his machine has finally gone haywire. Either way, William notices something again, every time when he saw Synnamon waiting for him, she would always be deep in thought. Probably wondering what sheâ??ll wear to a party or what not. Ever since she became the girl everyone wanted to sleep with, she began getting invitations to parties that would usually go over midnight.

William didnâ??t know about this until she came into his family. Then he began to accompany her, not enjoying his time, just sitting next to her while reading a book. He wanted to destroy her image, yet no matter what he did, looking like a nerd sitting next to her, didnâ??t do any justice at all. It seems when she is the girl every boy wants to sleep with, it just gave him more rep, by sitting next to her.

He had vowed to his friend that he will take her down. He will never forget the look on his best friendâ??s face when he told him that Synnamon broke up with him. But a week, one of Synnamon friends told William that he broke up with her. But he didnâ??t believe her. Why would his best friend break up with Synnamon. She wasnâ??t that attractive back then. It became a he said she said war, and quite frankly, William had enough of it, so whenever Synnamon friends saw him, William would ignore him.

When you befriend someone, itâ??s hard to see a different image of that person. Thatâ??s why itâ??s going to be hard for William to see one of his best friends as a jerk, as a player. That also goes the same for enemies. Synnamon was the most hated person in his life, there was no way William would change his view on her.

When they entered the room, William mumbled, â??I still havenâ??t forgiven you for using up all the hot waterâ?¦beeâ?¦â? he was cut off by the teacherâ??s voice. When he removed his eyes from Synnamon to Ms. St. James, William immediately thought to himself; that she was the second Synnamon Hayes in the classroom. Synnamon was every boyâ??s wet fantasy dream girl. This teacher was probably every male teacherâ??s wet fantasy dream woman.

â??Does someone want to change seats?â? said William, still standing as Synnamon took her seat. â??Come onâ?¦any of you cool kids in the back want to sit next to her?â? he immediately saw the expression on those guys faces. They usually expect Synnamon to sit in the back. He then looked down at Synnamon, then at Ms. St. James, â??Never mindâ?¦I have disrupted your class enoughâ?¦â? he said, taking his seat next to Synnamon. â??Thanks a lotâ?¦â? William whispered.

Getting invited to all the parties bored her and often times she just threw away the invitations. Although, she get dressed and leave the house, telling everyone that she was going to some party, she ended up going to a deserted park. She could lay there forever, just staring up at the sky, watching the sunset and the cloak of night beckoning thousands of stars. She would watch the stars dance and often times dreamed what it would be like for others to know that she was human and not just some hot goth Barbied up sex bot. The only one that treated her like she was human, was William.

Synnamon shuddered with contempt as all the males perked up from William's suggestion. She hated those little bitch baby virgin's that would get hard just from a small movement. God forbid she ever look at them, they'd probably end up creaming their pants and telling everyone that she was into them - just from a damn look. It disgusted her and for a brief time she even started to wear dark sunglasses so no one could see where she was looking. That and so no one could see her eyes bloodshot and splotchy from hours of crying. She even wore them for a while at home and only took them off when she was alone and locked in her room.

Ms. St. James watched with humored interest as the siblings quarreled. It reminded her of two great beasts fighting for supremacy and the one who lost would be forever enslaved by the other. It would be fireworks and passion if they ever got together. It would be a pleasure for her to plot both of their downfall. To teach them both dominance and submission in a more sexual manner. She was sure they would both throughly enjoy the advantages of it. Now she knew, she'd have to go after them one at a time, then get them together. Idiotic temperamental kids these days, they brought her so much amusement.

The guy sitting next to Synnamon kept on trying to get her attention, passing her notes, whispering to her. She ignored them all. When the horny little toad put his hand on her upper thigh, she stabbed the end of her cross into it and swept it off of her. She scooted over closer to Will and was nearly sitting on his lap from the nearness. The guy obviously didn't get the point and kept moving closer to her, still whispering but this time talking slightly louder so that William could hear. "Come on, hot stuff, don't be like that. I'll show you a good time, I promise." He kept on saying it and other half-baked pick-up lines that made her want to scrub her skin off from the disgust. God, she hated men like this.

When he reached out to touch her again, she grabbed his wrist and stared at him with anger burning in her eyes. "Look, you half cocked useless piece of male flesh. You're barking up the wrong tree. I'm not into men." She snarled back at him, louder then she should have so that the whole room heard it. At least this way, she hoped, these assholes will stay the hell away from me. Although the statement was only half true, she felt her stomach sinking. They'd probably try to get her to do threesomes or ask to watch her with another girl. She just gave them more ammunition for their unrealistic fantasies.

Ms. St. James clapped her hands together - loudly. Trying to get the students attention. "Well, that was fun. Let's say we start class now. How about the fundamentals of sex?" Although she was speaking, the majority of the class wasn't paying attention to her and was talking in hushed voices about Synnamon. She looked at the girl, and the girl was looking right back at her with beseeching eyes. Shayne knew the feeling. Although, she was curious to see what William would do, if he would protect his step sister or leave her to the piranha's.

The class hasn't even started and already William found out why he hated sitting next to Synnamon. He looked at the girl next to her, she wasn't ugly, she was cute, but she suddenly blushed when he looked at her. She probably never got a good looking guy like William look at her before, or for that matter, sit next to them. So he look straight ahead to the beautiful teacher who was going to teach them Sex Ed. It was kind of odd, most of the boys leaving this class might have Shanye St. James in their wet dreams now, since well it was every guy's fantasy to have a hot teacher for Sex Ed, and well that prayer has been answered.

It was also a plus that Synnamon was in that class as well. It was going to be a bothersome year for him. He could already tell. Synnamon was becoming gradually angry, that only amused William more. It made him happy to see her suffer. Though part of him was beginning to feel sad. She was now related to him, and he had to protect her...if something were to happen. Or else he would get scolded at by their parents, though he didn't care what they had to say. He was now of the age where he can tune out garbage...that of which is their parents talking.

William eyes suddenly rose when Synnamon got closer and closer, to the point he could smell her perfume or whatever she wore. "Don't act like i'm one of your boys..." William whispered into Synnamon ear, then he saw her grabbing the guy next to her hands and shouted loud enough for the class to hear.

Oh boy...
William thought. He had to intervene now or else it would seem like William was heartless, and that for one was kind of true, when it came to Synnamon. But, either way, the teacher was looking at him, he could tell she wanted him to make a move. William got out of his seat and pulled out his desk further out, then took a step towards Synnamon, and then pushed her desk into the slot where his desk was, then he saw the guy get up. He stood in the slot, the boy said, "Move..."

William smiled, "Make me." then the other boy stood up. He couldn't believe that he ended up protecting Synnamon honor...by protecting his now, cause now he had to beat this jerk up, or else people would think he was a weak person, and William wasn't weak at all. Well compare to the boy standing before him, it was probably an even fight, they were about the same build.

"I'll be glad to" said the boy, he jerked his right arm back, prepared to strike William. William still had that grin on his face, he waited till he fired that arm of his, and when he did, William did a quick jab to his face, instantly making the boy nose drip blood.

She hated these overly self-assured cocky bastards that didn't understand the word no very well. Most of the time they probably thought that no meant yes, please take me, I'm yours with a big fat slobbery kiss all over the face. It disgusted her to no end. Thats why she hated Will's best friend so much, he pressured her into it so often that even when she said no, he would touch her anyways and that one time, just that one time, he went to far and didn't care if she said no - like it was her fault he crawled on top of her and took her virginity like some crazed drunk frat boy just wanting to get his rocks off and a good kick for something to laugh about the next day.

She jumped up and gasped when the asshole tried to deck Will, but her step-brother was quicker and better on the uptake. It still didn't stop her from feeling slightly guilty though, it isn't like he defended her honor because he wanted to. And that thought sunk her spirits even lower. It wouldn't stop her from trying to see if he was alright though. She quickly moved to his side and put her hand gently on his arm. "Will, are you alright?" Her tone was soft and hushed, true concern and worry for him laced in her voice. She looked down and whispered under her breath a quick "thank you," unsure of how to really repay him back.

She was surprised when he defended her and was so relieved by it that she wanted to cry. She could have possibly handled the guy on her own, but she highly doubted it. A knee straight to the groin and a knee straight to his forehead when he bent over in pain. That's about her extent of knowledge of when it came to defending herself. Maybe I should ask Will if he will teach me some defensive moves later... I wonder if he'd actually teach me. She thought to herself with a despairing hope.

Ms. St. James moved to stand in between the boys and looked over at the one who started the harassment. "Pack up your things and get out of my classroom, go straight to the Principals office. You're no longer welcome in here. I'll be calling the Principal and telling him exactly why you were kicked out of class - harassment both sexual and physical. You will be expelled." She stood over him with a watchful eye, until he was completely gone from her classroom.

Moving towards the front of the class she looked over her students. "This class is not meant for sexual harassment and any form of it will get you dismissed. This includes, written, verbal, or physical harassment. Do I make myself clear on that point?" She turned around away from her students as they nodded their heads in agreement.

Moving up to the white board, she uncapped a marker and wrote in large black letters 'The DOS and DON'TS of DATING: Finding a Suitable Partner. Lesson One.' Turning back towards her students she replaced the cap back on. "No class, tell me how you would go about finding a suitable partner for yourself, what type of qualities would you look for?"

Never in his life did William ever lay a hand; on another human being. And the first time he did, it had the stain of Synnamon all over it. Violence never solves anything. It only brings more violence and pain. He has now made himself a enemy towards the horny pubescent. This was to be the last term for Synnamon and him, and now things were going to be a bumpy ride instead of a smooth sailing. William looked down at where the guy fell down when he basically knocked his lights out.

William worked out and all, but it wasnâ??t to become an Ultimate Fighter, it was to have a healthy body, physical work outs increase your stamina, and also increase mental capacity. That was the only reason, but now the guy who received the other end of his fist, probably thinks he trained so he can protect Synnamon. That wasnâ??t the case.

He was snapped out of his own little world when Synnamon showed genuine concern for him. He looked at her hand on his arm then he heard the soft thank you. â??Whateverâ?¦â? he said, grabbing his desk and pulled it towards the suddenly free space and sat down, and when he sat down, he could feel it. All the eyes of the boys staring at him, though to say all of them were probably an exaggeration. Mainly the ones, who were interested in fighting, were now probably sizing up William, to see if they can take him out or not.

As the Ms. St. James continued to speak, he drifted off into his own little world. He couldnâ??t believe that he ended up defending Synnamon. The person who used up all the hot water this morning, not only that, the same person who crazy-glued his chair at the dining room table the second day of her stayed. Those were his favorite jeans that she ruined. It seemed like the more and more she stays at his house, the more and more they become like brothers and sisters, which meant that to the world they show that they care for one another, but when they were inside the house they show their loves by playing tricks or making the other person life miserable.

William mentally snapped himself out of his thoughts, Ms. St. James seem to be teaching now. Five minutes has passed since she wrote on the board with that marker. And the question she asked, well there really was no answer to it, just people statistics on their strategies on finding the one.

Synnamon listed with a dull ear as the class dragged on. She was to busy thinking about what she should do for Will. She did feel slightly ashamed because she was the reason the whole mess started, but Will shouldn't have to be looking over his back all of the time, just because he protected her. And she could tell by the way the other boys in the classroom where eying him - that this was going to be one bad year.

By now, she was used to being harassed by people, she mostly just blew them off. Now she had to worry about them trying to go through Will to get to her. Even worse, she worried about all of the boys she'd laughed down, she didn't want them to seek revenge on her for going after Will. Even when Will could be a right prick sometimes, he was still her step-brother and accidentally he'd gotten dragged into her mess. She just hoped that she didn't learn about what happened between his best friend and her. After all, he did love sending people after her just to make her life a living hell.

Idly, and without though, she started to doodle on her notebook. The majority of the drawings weren't bad and she did have a love of drawing anime characters. She drew a picture of two characters facing each other through a mirror. The character's remarkably resembled her and Will, forever separated by the walls of lies and resentment. Although, somehow, the pictured looked sad and unrequited.

She hadn't known how long she'd been idly away in her own imagination, but she was torn out of it when the bell rang. She listened to Ms. St. James give her departing to the class - and warning them that tomorrow, they'd be teaming up into parental units to take care of a fake child. "The Repercussions of Sex without Knowledge." Synnamon snorted at that lesson. She'd been there. Lived half-way through that.

When Syn got up and grabbed her items, she was stopped by Ms. St. James. "Synnamon, William, I'd like to have a word with you both please." Ash she was pulled aside by the teacher, they talked in hushed tones and then she was asked to go and wait outside so Ms. St. James could talk to William in private as well. Shrugging her shoulders, she walked out of the room and waited in the hall for Will.

Alone, Ms. St. James turned to William and quirked her eyebrow. "I applaud you for sticking up for your step-sister. It was a gentlemanly thing to do for any Lady. But now, I want to know what's bothering you? When you and Syn first walked into my class, you were bickering as if you hated each other. I want to know why, so that we can settle this problem and try to forestall the harassments and fights that are sure to come both of your ways."

As William listened to Ms. St. James teach, he overheard the people in the back saying she was very hot and how they want to tie her up and stick it to her. He tried his best not to laugh out loud. He wondered if Synnamon heard it, but it seems she was daydreaming. His eyes glimpsed down and saw she was doodling. Some of her drawings seem depressed. He then looked at the whiteboard, and saw there was some new stuff that Ms St. James had written down. William wrote it into his notebook. He sighed; Synnamon later on was most likely going to ask for his notes.

Towards the end of class, Ms. St. James told the class what they were going to be doing tomorrow. And he wasnâ??t happy about that at all. He certainly hoped that he wouldnâ??t get paired up with Synnamon. He would be happy if someone else paired up with her. Sheâ??ll suffer, because 99% of the boys here wouldnâ??t help her work, theyâ??ll just try to flirt their way into her pants.

William was surprised that the teacher wanted to see them. Maybe it was because they were late. He wondered what she could be telling Synnamon. She didnâ??t really have a reaction to what the teacher was telling her. He then began to wonder what sheâ??ll say to him. Itâ??s either about the lateness or about the punch he delivered to that boy.

When Synnamon left, he looked at the teacher. He felt weird, that he was alone with this beautiful woman in her late twenties. He then remembered what the two boys behind him said, and cracked a smile. He pictured Ms. St. James pinned up against the whiteboard and the two guys took their times tying her up.

He then snapped out of it when he heard step sister. He got up from his desk and grabbed his backpack. â??I donâ??t need your helpâ?¦and I donâ??t think itâ??s any of your business.â? He said, walking towards the door.

Before her could reach the door, Shayne started talking again. Stalling him. "That girl has a lot of fire in her, William. She'll fight, but she doesn't know how to. Now, because of her shouting out about being a lesbian, more men are going to go after her. They will want to obtain what they aren't able to have. She is going to be more and more harassed. And you aren't always going to be around to protect her - even when you don't want to, she is still your step sister." Her voice was low, commanding his attention. Trying to get him to see reason.

She moved closer to him and sat on the edge of one of the desks, crossing her long legs together so that her skirt wouldn't ride up. "I'm only telling you this, because I saw the panic that flashed through her eyes when that guy wouldn't leave her alone. Do you know if she has ever been sexually assaulted before?" Shayne knew it wasn't her place to dig into her students lives, but she knew that Synnamon was a glutton for punishment and she'd seen that far away look in a womans eyes when she'd been a sex therapist. It was a fear of a woman who'd been traumatized. "Well, if your not going to talk to me. Then at least think about what I said and try to teach her some self defense moves."

Standing, she went to the front of the room and cleaned up the area that was littered with papers. She also started to wash off the white board but thought better of it. She firmly dismissed him and if he wanted to talk, then he would have to start. However, one of these days, she knew that she would have to get them sitting down together and talking. Whether or not they wanted to. It was clear to her, that although they fought, it was their way of showing affection and trying to disregard the sexual tension that laid between them.

Synnamon was waiting out in the hall for what seemed to be forever, "Jesus, what in the hell is taking so long?" She growled lowly to herself. She wished that Will would hurry the hell up and get the hell out of the room. She was fighting the need to fidget as yet another guy made a pass at her. They made her skin crawl in disgust and she knew that once she got home, she'd be taking a nice long hot shower to wash the filth off of her body.

He didnâ??t need to hear this from a woman who was in her late twenties. Who was also probably in every guyâ??s fantasy whenever she walked into lives, so then why did William stop just as he was about to reach for the doorknob. He jerked his head back. That was the one thing that William hated. People lecturing him on stuff he already knew. He knew every guy in school was hitting on Synnamon. Itâ??s one of the drawbacks of being beautiful.

All the guys with low IQâ??s would just eye the beautiful girls, or whistle at them whenever they walk by until the girl takes notice and 1 out of 100 maybe? It would work onâ?¦ and when that one is entered into the statistics; all the guys think they could do that too. It isnâ??t his fault that men usually think with their penis than with their brains. Though William had to admit when he caught Ms. St. James reflection on the door mirror, crossing her legs he felt a semi-hard erection. He was glad that he doesnâ??t have to fear the need of Synnamon entering his wet dreams anymore. He now had a new girl, Ms. St. James.

For a moment there, William was about to act on it. He turned around and looked at Ms. St. James, but thought better of it. He then turned around facing the door. He didnâ??t understand why Ms. St. James, a teacher he had never met before, was so interested in their life. The battle between Synnamon and William will always be there, itâ??s the common trait of brothers and sisters. Sure, William knew that under all the tricks she played on him, and him seeking revenge, there were sexual feelings that needed to be explored.

But that would never happen, because incest is wrong. Itâ??s a sin. Also, he hated that Synnamon and him were in all the same classes. It was like the administrative office thought it was cute when everyone found out Synnamon and William was now related. He couldnâ??t blame them, in this small town, nothing really happens.

â??I donâ??t know why you seem to be so interested in Synnamon and Iâ?¦but if youâ??re so worried about Synnamon, then why donâ??t you look after herâ?¦and also, if you knew that guys would be harassing her, then I guess itâ??s safe to say that you shouldnâ??t have sent Synnamon out there alone when you wanted to talk to me alone.â? He said, opening the door and closing it.

Synnamon was singing softly to herself, trying to ignore the leers and stares of the boys as they walked by her. A few had tried to get her attention, but she distinctively ignored them until they went away. Leaning back against the wall, she waited for William, hoping that Ms. St. James wouldn't keep him long. They did, after all, have other classes besides hers. She hoped that St. James wasn't ragging on him because he protected her, but really, she thought that the woman just needed to stop sticking her nose in other people's business. Especially hers and her families. Especially the complicated relationship between herself and Will that not even she understood.

She stopped humming as one of her girlfriends came up to great her, they laughed about all of the teachers, the freshman boys. Talked about their knew 'project' for this year. The in and outs of who was who of the school. Synnamon belonged to a very specific group of girls, but they didn't exactly have a name for what they were. They banded together like sisters in a sorority and tore down anyone in their way. They were above the popular girls and everyone wanted to be one of them. Although this sorority of girls didn't just come from power and looks. They had a society larger then anyone knew about and no one really knew who exactly was in the sorority but the girls themselves. And no one really knew how high up the grapevine went.

The two girls stopped talking when William walked out of the room, giving each other a peck on the lips, they broke apart and Synnamon fell into step besides Will. She frowned slightly as she looked at the expression on his face, he looked a little bit peeved to her. "What did St. James tell you that pissed you off so much? She didn't give you detention did she? If she did, I'll take it for you, it was after-all my fault anyways." She spoke to him in quiet tones, not letting the others flowing around them overhear the conversation. She was trying to offer him an olive branch and hoped that he would accept it. For just one second can't we get along? She thought to herself with a roll of her eyes.

Shayne sighed in disappointment as the door closed behind William, "what a rude way to leave a conversation. Just walking away like that! Men, I swear." She gave into a small rant, feeling throughly justified in it. She hated it when men just walked away instead of talking. If they learned to talk, no scratch that, if they just learned to listen the whole world would be a much brighter place. Thats what she liked about sex though, because when it was all just about sex and no emotions, there was no need for all the complications when everything had to do with passion.

It wasnâ??t enough that William had to listen to Ms. St. James talking about the appropriate ways of protecting Synnamon, that sooner or later sheâ??ll need to defend for herself. He couldnâ??t be there forever fighting her battles. She was right, but William didnâ??t know any martial arts so what in darn nation would he teach her? Do people really need someone to tell them if someone punches you, you block it, if you donâ??t think you can handle it by blocking, then you dodge it, and when you see an opening, you attack by either a punch or kick, or a bite, whatever works for you?

He hated the fact that Ms. St. James was a lot like Synnamon. It was as if she was her mini-me. And quite frankly he didnâ??t want to hear it from Synnamon, trying to be all nice and everything for the public image. â??What did she told you?â? William answered back. â??Anyways, Iâ??ll most likely have detentionâ?¦I wonâ??t know until that weakling gets out of the principal office,â? added William.

That boy happened to have already gotten out of the Principal's office, he was walking pass William when he heard weakling. William was surprised that he didnâ??t recognize him. Who would? He had a icepack on his nose, he probably mistaken him for one of those geeky nerds at gym who kept getting balls thrown into their face. â??Weakling?â? said the boy. William stopped walking. â??Whatâ??s that I just heard? Sounds like someone who just got their ass handed to them voiceâ? said William.

â??You sucker punched meâ?¦â? said the Boy with the icepack. William turned around and bam! The Boy knocked him with the icepack and winked at Synnamon, â??Ready for a real man?â? said the Boy. William eyes were shot open; he couldnâ??t believe what just happened. This was all Synnamonâ??s fault. He didnâ??t want rage to consume him, but some things canâ??t be controlled. These are why men are better fighters, women are afraid of their rage. They are afraid to take a life.

He felt a little bit woozy. The Boy smiled, â??I got him so good he still doesnâ??t realize that it happened. Thatâ?? heâ??s bleeding, just like he made me bleed,â? said the Boy. An eyebrow was soon raised when he heard that he was bleeding. People started to crowd around them, one of the guys knew William and said â??Yo Will you going to let him talk to you like that.â? His friends added, â??You going to let him get away after making you bleed?â?

William places his hand under his nose. They were right; he felt a warm liquid, streaming down his hands. This was the first time he experienced a session like this. Everything seems to have gone slow motion. The Boy continued to smile, â??Look heâ??s so shocked that heâ??s not going to do anything.â?

It was too bad, that the Boy didnâ??t run away. William wide eyes soon became narrower, and narrower, his head slightly turning, looking straight at the Boy. The Boy suddenly felt fear, the way William looked was like he was about to kill. And in an instant, the Boy was down on the ground; William tackled his ass to the ground. He jerks his right hand up about to deal the finishing blow. Just then, security guards rushes in and pulls William off of him. The Boy now was rolling back and forth, saying â??Ow, ow, ow, owâ? who could blame him? The back of his head hit the floor. That really does hurt.

Everybody began to chant Williamâ??s name, as the Security Guard takes him away. â??William! William! William!â?

As he was taken to the Principalâ??s office, he told himself again. This was all Synnamonâ??s faultâ?¦and Synnamonâ??s Senior, MS. St. James. They were both probably jonesing for a good fuck.

Synnamon rolled her eyes and pulled her lips down into a pretty little pout. "Well, if you get detention, I'm going to take it for you, I don't give a damn what the principle says. One Hayes is just as good as the other, plus, they can't blame you for defending me from sexual harassment. That's stupid." She ranted on until before she knew what was happening the jackass had hit William.

She rushed to his side, "Will, oh god, are you ok?" She held Will's arms and there was a slight tremor in her voice. Looking up at the boy she sneered at him, "fuck you, you're nothing like a real man at all. You're just some pansy ass little baby whose probably never had sex and you most likely jack off while thinking of your mother in the shower or little girls, you pedophile. You're nothing near a man. I'm more of a man then you are."

When he reached for her, she tried to punch him, but her punch was rather laughable. There was no real strength behind it. He pulled her against him and ran his hand up and under her skirt, lifting the garment up and showing her ass for everyone to see. She picked up her knee and nailed him between the legs. He hit her and she fell backwards, stunned. Her vision started to darken and she slipped into unconsciousness.

She woke up to the chanting and it made her head ache. She heard the boy whining like a girl on the floor and sitting up, she saw that Will was being dragged away by the security guards. Getting woozily to her feet, she followed after them and the crowd broke apart for him. One of her friends took her arm and helped her get to the Principals office. She slammed the door open and felt like she was going to throw up. "Principal Woods! I protest this action of discipline! My step brother was only trying to protect me from sexual harassment. I swear to god, if you punish him for protecting me, I'm going to have your job so fast that you're head will spin. I'll go to the media and tell them that you you'd punish someone while letting a sexual predator go free."

William was sitting on a chair in front of Principalâ??s desk, with a tissue stuck on the nose that was bleeding. â??How do you feel? Mr. Hayes?â? said Principal Woods. Just then Synnamon bursts in there as if she was Rambo. William close his eyes, he couldnâ??t tolerate it anymore. His head was somewhat spinning, and the worse part was, he was bleeding! He hated seeing blood, he hated violence, but that might make him a hypocrite but you can only fight violence with violence, though some might argue that if you ignore it long enough, itâ??ll go away. But this was about Synnamon, William couldnâ??t use that technique to protect her. He needed to show people that he could throw down just as rough as the next guy.

â??Ms. Hayes!â? the Principal shouted, standing up. William had never seen the principal so angry before. Then again, he was probably disappointed in William. After all, during service period, William did work for the Principal during junior year. And it was only natural that they bonded, and the Principal saw William as a good boy, not one to get into fights or something else. But now, the William sitting before him seems like a different person.

William got up and turns to look at Synnamon. â??God, Synnamon, everything isnâ??t about you. I didnâ??t punch the guy because he was harassing you sexually. For of the matter is, I couldnâ??t stand the boogerâ?¦ so I started something that I knew I could finish. So go to your next class. I donâ??t need you watching over me!â? said William, turning back around and sitting back down.

The Principal looked at William then at Synnamon. â??Ms. Hayes, if you would like to talk to me, then I suggest you wait outside, Iâ??ll like to have a few words with William, oh, and if you donâ??t mind, could you please get Ms. St. James as well? A security guard will accompany you to make sure no one will harm youâ? said the Principal.

"Oh! Go to hell, both of you!" She said and stormed out. This was just the worse day she had had and she couldn't stand it anymore. She stalked through the halls with the security guard. She got to Ms. St. James classroom and opened the door, looked at her sluttery teacher and said in very dull tones. "Principal Woods wants to see you."

Turning around, she looked up at the security guard, "Go away, I'm going to my next class." She watched him walk away and join Ms. St. James as she walked towards the Principals office. Synnamon pulled out her cellphone and began to text her sorority sisters. 'Going home. Problems. Cover for me. Please take notes. -Syn.' After sending out the text, she walked towards the front of the school and had to wait for the guards to change before she slipped out and left the grounds. If they found out that she skipped out, she'd probably get into trouble, but she didn't give a damn either way.

Ms. St. James knocked on Mr. Wood's door and walked in after she heard his brisk "enter." Before she could speak her cellphone went off and she looked down at the text - Synnamon had left the building. No one knew that Shayne was apart of the sorority - after all, her last name had changed since she was in it. She closed it and looked up at Mr. Wood's. "You wanted to see me, sir?" Her gaze briefly flicked over to William and she gave a long suffering sigh on the inside. Thats what she got for trying to help people, but she wasn't going to give up on her little project just yet. They'd have to fire her in order for her to do that.

Principal Woods was shocked to see Synnamon behave like this, but let it slide given her situation. William could only smirk since he made her snap. "You don't feel bad at all?" said Principal Woods. "For what?" replied William. "For Synnamon, who's now your Step Sister," said Principal Woods. "Why?" replied William. "You certianly have changed..." said Principal Woods. William gave a shrug.

"I know under that tough exterior there's a caring boy inside that is probably hurting seeing Synnamon like this, that's the William I knew," said Principal Woods. "Of course I changed, how you like it if your father went out and married someone else who's not your mother?" said William. "So you're hurting her because you disagree with your father that he should move on after your mother died?" said Principal Woods.

William looked away, "I don't want to talk about it." he answered. Just then Ms. St. James entered the room. "Ahh, Shayne." said Principal Woods. William turned around to look at Shayne. "I just wanted to know how you could let two fights broke out on the first day of school," said Principal Woods.

When William looked out the window, he saw Synnamon walking out. He sighed. Now if he wasn't his step brother he would have told on her. Matter of fact, that didn't really change, it was just that he was already in big trouble that didn't want to tell her on, and he knew she wanted to escape this place, because it was starting to be a bad day.

Shayne leaned back against the doorway, one leg slightly bent up giving a model pose without meaning to. The woman had truly stunning legs after all. She gave a dull stare as she looked at Mr. Woods and quirked her eyebrow. "First off, Mr. Woods, Synnoman Hayes was sexual assaulted in my classroom. When the boy would not leave her alone, she decided to yell out to the classroom that she was a lesbian. She asked him to stop and he continued with the harassment." She paused and looked over at William before she continued. Her eyes taking on a lazy haze that said she was reliving the fight.

"William stepped in and told the boy to back off and proceeded to move his step sister away from the harasser. Ultimately trying to switch seats with Synnamon. The boy would not give up his pursuit, William stood in the way of the boy and told him to back off. The boy tried to remove William from his path, by, what I could only call a sucker move, however William saw the punch coming and it is my firm belief that he acted in a completely protective manner over his sister and in self defense." Her eyes returned back to Mr. Woods and she just barely held back from rolling her eyes.

"As for the second incident, I was not there to stop it. I did not see it happen and I will take no blame or responsibility for it considering it happened outside of my classroom. Further more, if you plan to blame anyone for that, then you should blame your security guards for lacking in their duties. And, not to mention, that this boy sexually harassed Synnamon again right in front of everyone. I do hope that you will take initiative and expel him from this school for sexual harassment and starting fights. I also believe that you should turn him into the police, being an ex sexual therapist, I do believe that he will try something like this stunt again." Finally, she took a long breath and let her defense rest. Trying to talk common sense to a man who always though he knew best was like trying to teach an old dog new tricks. She had to go in baby steps and explain everything.

Synnamon had made it off school grounds safely and easily. She took a deep breath and let out a sigh of relief. She couldn't stand feeling so, put off, so suffocated. Especially when she didn't do anything wrong at all. It wasn't as if she made any move towards the jackass. She instinctively ignored him, he was the one who started up the whole ruckus. Taking her shortcut, she made it to her empty park and laid down on the grass. Staring up at the sky, she watched the events play in her mind, and she felt the deep hate and loathing that William emitted towards her. It wasn't as if she could control that their parents married - but she wasn't about to steal her mom's happiness away. Not after all of the shit that her father had put them both through. Closing her eyes, her body shuddered, racked with sobs and finally she let the tears fall. When the tears finally stopped, she had fallen asleep.

The Princiapl wasn't exactly liking the tone on Shayne's voice. She was basically undermining him in front of William and him being the Principal, he didn't like that one bit. "Now listen here you hussy. I have a good mind to fire you right now, do you know in the position you are now, you're basically telling the boy right there, or me that you want some? I thought for a Sex Ed teacher, you would be aware of your actions. But lucky, William aren't into girls like you. And me, I'm a happily married man," said the Principal.

William looked at Shayne St. James, sure she looked fine, sure any boy in the school who didn't had a bright future would of jumped her when they had the chance. But he shrugged. He got up and felt that Synnamon out there alone was a real danger. He needed to find her. "Eric... am I free to go now?" said William.

"What? Young boy, since when did you start calling me by my first name?" said Principal Woods. "See, look what you did, you disrespecting me, gave the boy ideas." added Principal Woods. William raised an eyebrow, "You know that's not true sir," he said with a smirk. He then turned and headed towards the door. "I guess I'm free to go...and I'll be here saturday morning with you, for that one day detention like we discuss. I might just let you beat me in chess that day" said William.

The Principal stood up. "Young man...don't make me take my belt off..."

Shanye gave a choking sound at the insult. "Excuse me, sir! I made no indication that I was sexually interested in anyone. I simply stated that I used to be an ex sex therapist and gave you a professional opinion of my thoughts on the boy. Outside of that, all I did was replay to you the actions that happened in my classroom. As for calling me a hussy," she spoke a growl over the last word and walked towards his desk, slamming her hands down on it and looking him straight in the face. "I could bring you up against the board of directors and get you fired for discrimination and verbal harassment. So if you are going to try and fire me, I would think long and hard about it before you act. Also, you have no right trying to decide my sexual orientation for me. No where in my profile can you find what my sexual orientation is and I know for a fact that I have never said anything about it. So, let me just made this clear for you, I'm straight. And I'm smart enough not to sleep with my students unlike some of the other teachers that you've hired. However, far be it from me to bring this before the board as well."

Not that the Principal would know, but she had deep connections on the board. That is after all how she got her job as a Sex Ed teacher when she closed down her firm after threats were made on her life. Mr. Woods could try and fire her, but she wasn't going anywhere unless she wanted to. She stayed silent as she watched the exchange between William and Mr. Woods. A slow deviled smile pulled across her lips, "I can also add threats of physical violence against students."

Turning around, she took William by the arm and lead him out of Mr. Wood's office. "I believe that this discussion is done, sir. I am taking William out of your office and to his next classroom before you can do anything to further damage your standing." Once she got out of the office, she looked over at William and sighed with a roll of her eyes. "Synnamon has left the campus, I saw her walking out of the gates." Although it wasn't the truth, she couldn't exactly tell him how she knew that Syn was gone. "I give you permission to leave campus to go and look for her, that is if you so desire to leave, its your choice and I am leaving it in your hands. Now, have a nice day, I'll see you and Syn tomorrow in class." She let go of his arm and walked away, hurriedly back towards her classroom. She was late for teaching her freshman class.

Synnamon stayed peacefully asleep, thinking that she was perfectly safe in her hidden park. She didn't think that anyone would ever find her here, because no one knew about the location, except for her. She rolled over in her sleep and clutched her over sized and overstuffed purse to her chest, cuddling it as if it were a pillow or teddy bear. One leg drew up and she wrapped it around her purse as if it were someones waist. Her skirt ridding up dangerously to show a portion of her ass.

William and the Principal looked at each other when Shayne clearly went overboard for no reason. The Principal clearly didn't mean anything by it. Maybe not the hussy part, but he certainly didn't expect Shayne to take what he said overboard and felt that he was going to have her fired. William could tell that the Principal was looking at him, so that he couldn't laugh out loud. William was doing the same, though he was biting down on his lip gently. At least he didn't had a crack, which meant that the Principal was cracking up on the inside so much that he needed to let it out.

One thing was certain though. William felt when Shayne walked straight to the desk and slam her hands down, it told him one thing. The sexual tension in the room just went up another notch. He wondered how long has it been since Shayne felt a real one. Though, she could be giving herself love. "Ms. St. James, I was only having fun...please calm down...as the new cool teacher...you're sure uptight..." the Principal said as they left his office.

William looked at Shayne. "First of all, I saw her with my own eyes...second of all, why are you touching me?" he asked. He felt the desire to kiss her right then and there, he also felt she would want it. Though he wasn't sure if she wanted, or he was just thinking that she would want him to kiss her and take things up another notch.

He then sighed when Shayne went away. He wasn't sure if he was going to find Synnamon. It was a dangerous world out there, and she was in a catholic school girl outfit, men...dirty men could get idea's witih that. Those outfit do look so enticing. He was suppose to meet up with his best friend after school, he knew that he cutted the first day of class. "Troublesome..." William said as he left the Principal's office, and walked very quickly down the stairs, and onto the first floor, where he pushes open the door.

Acting casual of course, like he got out with other students after third period. There were some students who got out at third period, they would come here just for two classes. Those were the super seniors, they have been there for more than a year extra for what takes to graduate in a high school. He sighed, remembering the direction Shayne took when she crossed the street.

William followed the path whenever she saw people, he kept asking them, "Hi, did you saw a gril coming by here? She was in a catholic school girl's outfit?" he asked. No one seem to know. All seems down, until the garbage truck guy said, "Yeah I saw her, I was honking my horns for her, she walked towards that way" he said and pointed. "There's a park over there..."

"Thank you so much," said William, rushing across the street, and taking another block, he sees a park. He never knew there was a park so nearby to the school grounds. He shrugged, and saw Synnamon. "Synnamon!" he shouted, as he kept walking clsoe and close. He wondered what she could be doing. Finally he arrived, only to see that she was imagining of humping that purse of hers. It was then he notice her skirt was dangerously up, he could see her ass. He looked at it for a while, before leaning down and pulling it down. "Man you're such a bother." he said, picking her up.

Synnamon was having the strangest dream of William carrying her, but he knew that in life he would never do such a thing. Usually he avoided touching her as if she had the plague or some other harsh disease or disfigurement. She murmured something low in her sleep, something unintelligible and snuggled deeper into Williams chest, pressing herself closer into him to the point that her breasts were crushed against his chest.

She looked innocent in her sleep, so different from when she was awake. Her body was like liquid, keeping a soft flow to it with her movements. However, when she was awake, she was always so tense as if she were constantly ready to be attacked by the world around her. Instead of that wicked grin she always wore, her lips were pulled down into a natural pout. She writhed in his arms as if she were having a nightmare instead of some lust filled sexual dream. She clung tighter to William as if her were a lifeline in her nightmare world.

"Don't..." she started talking in a half sob in her sleep, as if what she was dreaming was a true terror for her. "Don't touch me! Get off, get off of me please! No..." Her voice trailed off on a pain filled whisper. It wasn't unusual for Synnamon to have this dream, it haunted her every time she closed her eyes. Against her wishes, tears started to leek from her slumbering eyes and she always awoke to a tear stained pillow the next morning when she would wake up.

Only, this time, the dream was different. Carried in William's arms she felt sheltered and her nightmare soon faded away into a dream where William had protected her, just like he had that day in school. She started to drift back into consciousness, although it was a slow process, she could get the feeling through her that she was being carried against a warm male chest and instead of fighting, her body froze in sheer terror. She tried to make her body relax so that the man carrying her wouldn't realize that she had awoken. Slowly, she opened up one eye and peeked up at the man, and knew that somehow like in her dream, that it was William holding her.

Her arms were wrapped around his neck, her head on his shoulder, and her breasts were pressed into his chest. A deep blush stole across her cheeks and she was glad that he wasn't looking down at her, but rather watching where he was going. She briefly flicked her gaze to their surroundings and realized that they were close to home. Pulling back slightly, she looked up at him, "William... I -" she stopped trying to explain herself and she didn't even bother trying to get out of his arms. She felt safe there, protected, and she was frozen by the feel of it. He would have to drop her because she wasn't even sure if she could stand at the moment.

The days happenings rolled through her mind and she remembered everything, the two fights, the Principal, Ms. St. James, and she remembered sneaking off of campus and by the look of the sky she knew that it was sometime around noon and that school was still in session and that William should have still been in school. How did he know that I left? She thought with an absent mind, she was sure that she hadn't sent him a text saying that she was leaving. She looked up into his eyes and said the only thing that she could. "How did you find me?"

Back
Top Bottom