Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The pet peeve game.

Luna

Supernova
Another simple game. Just post what you hate. Its a very good way to vent when you have nothing to do.

Example:
I hate the Steak and Shake commercials.

Example 2:

I hate the Steak and Shake commercials because the fries on TV are nothing like the ones you get.

Enjoy.

Not in some places reaper, if you mean prostitutes that is. Where it is leagal most have to get cheks ups and carry a card saying they had no STDs.

Germany for one, or there used to be. Could see them all the time. some places in Europe still have them I think. But I think they pay taxes and stuff also have to be clean to be legal.

-blinks andchecks the plane rates to europe- I've always wanted to go to germany >.>

I hate spelling words like "recommend," "embarrass," and "Massachusetts" which make me feel like an illiterate nine year-old.

Colds aren't so good either.

I hate the terms Grammar Nazi and Spelling Nazi
And spelling Unconscious couse my charies always seem to get nocked out and I can never spell it without word and at least five minutes of trial and error.

When I'm in a parking lot and I see a young fella parking his car, which has been registered as a "handicap transportation vehicle", likely for his grandmother or someone, in a disabled parking space.

People who stand still on escalators and moving walkways - just because it's moving doesn't mean you can't!

Vegetarians, if we weren't meant to eat meat BBQ sauce plants never would have grown in the first place.

I hate when I smile at a stranger, and they don't smile back. It's so unfriendly!

My greatest pet peeve is when people live in an area where it snows and yet they refuse to learn how to drive in snow and they buy tires that have shitty traction cause they look cool and their reason for it is because they "didn't wanna live here anyway". GET OVER IT!!! ugh, that's bothering me right now lol

Literal pet peeve: I'm SO allergic to dogs that I have to take benadryl and pseudafed twice a day--btw, I train dogs and have a loving pitbull on my bed. *scratches the rash and takes more antihistamines*

I hate the fact I'm allergic to cats and I seriously want to get one. Which doesn't make sense seeing how I'm also allergic to dogs, but being around dogs doesn't do anything to me.

Vic Rattlehead said:
I hate the fact I'm allergic to cats and I seriously want to get one. Which doesn't make sense seeing how I'm also allergic to dogs, but being around dogs doesn't do anything to me.

same here! just allergic to feline animal dander. i once took a picture with a tiger and broke out in hives and almost died

Back
Top Bottom