Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hojo's New Project (TheDarkerMe and I)

Morri found her labcoat nearby. She walked over to it and rack and grabbed it. She put it on and buttoned it closed, her eyes half-way closed. "Slime factor is still rather dangerous, and it's hard to remove. Which wouldn't be good for removing evidence that your creature was there." She commented as she rubbed a still sticky part on her arm. "Also... the more human features would probably make it more likely to find a mate." She commented.

She stopped a moment and turned to listen to him speak again. Her features remaining impassive and dead cold. "So you want... me to take care of you." She stated in a dead voice. Oh this so wasn't a good thing, her mind was running all the scenarios in her mind. "Lose sight of the suggestions, and you won't get a proper working experiment." She stated simply her head tilted back. "I was just raped, do you really think I am in proper working condition to service you? If you are speaking Oral... I would probably bite it off... then you would bleed out neh?" She commented.

Hojo turned away from Morri as she spoke. It was humorous to think that she could harm him in any way, even if it meant biting his wang off. "Very well then. I suppose you do deserve some kind of reprieve. But know this. Even if you were to try, you couldn't possibly hurt me with your barbaric form of neutering. If you didn't know, I have performed experiments on my own body to further my research. I am a very dangerous person on my own. You should remember that well. Now, if you'll please." The professor directed Morri out of the laboratory to a basic living space where she could sleep and get some regular nourishment. It wasn't extravagant, but it would be enough for her.

Morri ignored him as she just shrugged her shoulders back. She was done talking to him, and when he lead her from the room she followed. She noticed the lack of extravagance, and just shrugged. Not like it mattered, really this was more of a prison then a resting place. Ancient's knew, she felt dirty as hell from that damn creature. Her eyes closed as she winced faintly, a twinge of displeasure racing through her. Her first interaction had to be of that sort, just lovely.

Damn now she would be sore for awhile. She just knew it, that creature hadn't exactly been small. She growled beneath her breath and collapsed on the bed. Eating could be done later, otherwise if she ate now... she would never sleep. At least if she slept, she could get away from the images flashing through her mind.

As Morri collapsed on the bed, Hojo, who was actually showing a bit of mercy for once, decided to let her sleep without another word. As she rested, he went back to his specimen and examined it. Based on his notes and based on what his assistant had said, some changes were needed for the next one. However, this Malboro Man still had some purpose for the professor. There were still enemies out there that needed to be taught a lesson on how to treat scientists like him, and this creature would be the one to do it. But who should he target first? The thought stuck deep in his mind and he would spend a lot of time thinking it over as he began to work on the next specimen. One that, hopefully, would be more pleasing to Morri's eyes.

(( I'm sorry for now, my muse is on a no tentacle monster spree. I'm sorry ^^;; I just don't have an interest in the roleplay right now. ))

Back
Top Bottom