Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hojo's New Project (TheDarkerMe and I)

3ngag3

Supernova
Deep below the fortress like city of Juno, a new kind of project was getting underway in the underwater facility once used to harbor Shinra's submarine forces. Scince the events of Meteor, there has been little need for military force as the entire world is concentrating on rebuilding itself after the disaster. However, secret dealings with Shinra have allowed a certain scientist to continue his work in secret. Work that, if successful, would mean the return of the ever dangerous threat to the world, Sephiroth. The man behind this project? He is noneother than the foremost expert on the subject of the ex-SOLDIER, Professor Hojo.

Still reeling from his defeat at the hands of Cloud Strife and AVALANCHE, he works in earnest, hopeful that he can bring back the one individual capable of eradicating the rebel faction which essentially caused the destruction of Midgar and the near eradication of Shinra itself. At this moment, the blood father of Sephiroth is in his laboratory, ready to set up another one of his tests in order to fuse the cells of himself with one of the many monsters that he had captured around the world.

Morri hadn't wanted to work in these labs. She had remained faithful to Shinra, because the money was good and it was the only place she really could get work. She wasn't a full scientist, only a lab assistant. Even at the age of twentythree, she still hadn't reached the full title she would want. When they told her she had a new Scientist to work under, she was ecstatic, as it would get her out of the labs.

But when she had arrived, and had been housed in this new lab. She hadn't wanted to stay when she found what was happening. She had some ethics, and Hojo broke all of them. She stood to the side now, watching over a few of the slides, marking down all of the changes on their contents. The mutations that where showing up in the test samples. She was slight in her size, standing at five feet and three inches. Her brown hair was pulled back and braided from her face, and her eyes where a soft faint green that was slightly faded in it's tone. She was pretty, but not too pretty... Her glases took away from most of her looks.

She wore a pair of black slacks and a white button up, but this was underneath her labcoat. Today was as just as long as others.

As Hojo began to go over some notes he had taken, his gaze turned upon his most recent hire. He knew very little about her other than the fact that her name was Morri and that she had once worked at the labs in the Shinra tower. It irritated the professor that he didn't know much about this woman. Perhaps there was a way to fix that. Something he could do perhaps to get her to open up. But that would have to be saved for later. For now, there was important work to be done. As he looked through his notes, Hojo spoke out to the woman in his stale, yet dignified voice. "How are subjects one and three doing Miss Morri? I hope that the infusion of cells hasn't destroyed them yet. It would be a pity if they did."

While Hojo was concerned with the smaller experiments, he had a much bigger subject that he was working on. A Malboro had recentley come into his posession. It was known for being one of the nastiest monsters around. It's breath alone was capable of causing various abnormalities in any person who breathed it in. Monsters like that interested him very much. Transmoglification was one of his specialties after all. It had been weeks scince he started the experiement on it. Using the latest in cloning technology he was able to infuse his cells into a monster embryo. He was hopeful that it would grow into an entirely new creature with the ferocity of a Malboro and the intelligence of a human being.

"One is near death, Three actually seems to be thriving." She commented in a rather dead tone. This sort of work wasn't the sort she liked. She liked working on making more energy outputs for the people of Gaia. She loved working on projects that helped provide other things. But messing with monsters and genetics? And doing human experimentation... That was something she didnt' like. She turned then away from the Professor as she returned her attention to her work. Setting down that chart and going to the next project to check up on.

"This one has failed, the fetus has aborted and I don't think we can revive it..." She commented as she motioned to one of the test tubes that was the start of another Jenova project. SHe didn't know this, just knew that it was a fetus, and that was something she didnt' like working with. But the project had failed, it had aborted and now they had to do clean up. "I think the powers where too much for the body.."

To Morri's response, Hojo simply lifted his hand to his chin. It figured. Those were weaker monsters. If they weren't even able to maintain stability with his genetically altered cells, then how could they possibly survive with Sephiroth's cells within them. The professor makes his way to a much larger tube. He flips a switch on a control pannel and a light illuminates the contents within. It is the Malboro hybrid that he had been producing. So far the process had seemed to be going wonderfully. The embryo had actually developed into a fetus and was growing rapidly. And all in the matter of a few hours!

He would have had his assistant look over this one, but he didn't quite trust her with being able to handle such a big task. Thus, he chose to handle it himself. While he continued to gaze upon his creation, he spoke out to Morri once more. "Very well. Dispose of subject one and move three over to the secondary incubation chamber. And be careful. I do not take kindly to mishaps." Hojo had a pennance for punishing anyone who screwed up around him and this lab assistant would be no different. He remembered back to when he was working in Shinra tower when a lab assistant broke a vial of a very important syrum. He had her taken to the holding cells where the prisoners were being kept and allowed them to rape her silly.

Morri shook her head and did as she was told. Disposing of, and working on moving the ones mentioned. She hated this part of the work. She sighed as she did the disposal process. Then she turned upon the transfer process. She was always careful whens he worked, mishaps equaled many unparalleled problems. She sighed as she worked, pushing her glasses back up with two fingers, and frowning as she looked at the samples.

Moving this one would be difficult, she hadn't been in the moving process of them before, so she didn't know how to disengage this one. She finally managed to figure it out, and then began the process of moving the subject to it's new location. So far so good. She was doing her best to avoid drawing the attention of the crazy scientist. She had heard of the things that Hojo had done to his assistants before.

While Morri was obeying his orders, Hojo set his hand upon the glass tube that seperated him from his experiment. "Soon, soon you will be born anew my son. I will shower you with love and compassion. Not like those filthy humans who took away your heritage! No...I will give you the world!" It was then that an idea popped up into his head. Surely if his son were to be given the best of everything in life, a woman would be high up on the list. Yes. A woman who would satisfy his every need and give him the motherly love that not even the professor could give to him.

He turned to his assistant with a slight grin on his face. Yes, this woman could perhaps be suitable. There was the problem of course of her loyalty. He had to make her a willing applicant. It was then another idea dawned on him. He had the perfect tool right here before him. In this large tube, the solution to his problem could be found. He could have this woman breed with his Malboro hybrid. Hojo had to find out if it was capable of reproducing after all. If it couldn't, then how could his son create the next generation of Gaian inhabitants?

The cogs in the professors mind began to turn. He would need an excuse. An excuse in order to 'punish' Morri for being a bad lab assistant. His gaze turned to the other specimens that she was watching over. Casually, the professor walked over to one of the subjects and began to fiddle with some knobs. The stasis unit containing the specimen began to shut down and the expirement began to wither away. Suddenly turning to anger, he turned towards his lab assistant. "Morri!" he snapped. "What is the meaning of this? I ask you to do one simple thing and look what happens. One of my precious specimens is dying right before my eyes!"

Morri had turned her focus unto the task ahead. Green eyes softening as she felt the pain welling up in her. She didn't like doing experiments like these ones, they where against her code of ethics. But she had been thinking that ever since she came here. What in the hell had she done to deserve coming here? She would probably never figure it out. Did it have something to do with the fact that she had turned down that one higher up?

Hopefully it didn't have anything to do with the lab accident from two years ago. She winced as she remembered that, and continued upon her work. The brown haired woman jolted, and startled, as she heard her name yelled. She whirled around and gasped faintly as Hojo screamed at her. What the hell... seriously what the hell?!? She had just been over there, and now she had to run back because something was wrong with the machine...

She frowned as she ran over, checking the machine over. She managed to find the dials that needed to be fixed, but a frown played across her features. The specimen was near dead, it would need treatment as soon as possible. "Something messed with the control panel..." She murmured beneath her breath. Something wasn't sitting in her stomach right, what was going on?

Hojo, still doing the best acting job he can, simply shakes his head in dissapointment. "My, my," he muttered to himself as he stared at the dying specimen. "This won't do. We simply can't have incopetent employees destroying the samples i've worked so hard to create." The professors cold gaze then turned right to Morri. It was probable at this point that they were both thinking the same thing. Still, Hojo made it clear what his intent was. "I think some discipline is in order. Then, after that, I suppose I can find a better purpose for you."

The professor's action was swift. Using the powers that he gained to him through the genetic research he did on himself, he released a Sleep spell on his lab assistant. He hoped, that by knocking her out for a while, it would allow more time for his Malboro experiment to mature, and of course add the neccesarry ingredients to ensure that his creation's sexual desires would be unleashed on Morri when the time was right.

Hold metal pressed to her flesh, naked flesh. That slowly jolted her sleep addled mind. She was naked, spread on the containment table. She shuddered as she woke up, her whole body jolting up. Naked flesh was pressed against a cold examining table. At least that was the easiest way to manage speaking of it. She shuddered as a layer of goosebumps spread across her flesh. Her eyes widened as she stared at the ceiling. Her glasses where gone, so her sight was just a bit worse then usual.

She bolted again and gasped as she felt the cold press of metal on her wrists and ankles. A scream tore from her lips as she twisted her body and tried to break herself from the confines of the table. "HOJO!" She screamed, her anger mounting as she twisted harder. How dare he do this to her? Now she knew why she didn't want to work for him. Hopefully he wasn't thinking about using her in breeding projects... A shudder passed over her frame at that thought.

She was damned... as damned as Lucrecia..

It had been several hours scince Hojo had taken his newest test subject and placed her in the containment chamber buck naked. In his curiosity, he had decided to feel Morri up a bit, but he wasn't going to tell her that. With her safely contained within, his attention turned to the Malboro child that he was keeping track of. It had grown rapidly from the fetus he first took note of and it now had the appearance of a young man with long black hair. Long enough, in fact that it went all the way down his body and covered his torso. "Time to wake up, my child," the professor muttered to the creature as he began to press various switches on the pannel that kept the creature in stasis.

The fluid that the Malboro man was submerged in slowly drained, leaving the body limp. For several tense moments, Hojo watched and waited for his creation to stir. And when it finally did, a cackle escaped the professors lips. "Yes! Rise! Come to life my child! I have a wonderful gift to give you!" Flipping a switch, he opened the container and removed a syringe from his pocket. It contained a powerful aphrodesiac capable of sending even the tamest of creatures into a sexual frenzy. He injected it into the Malboro man who reacted with a low growl.

Before he could experience its full wrath, Hojo quickly closed the container and activated a sequence on another control pannel that would send a claw to pick up the specimen and carry it over to where Morri was being held. Around this time, the professor had heard his assistants screaming and headed over to her. He walked, slightly hunched like he always did, his hands behind his back and an evilish smirk on his face. "Ah, you're awake my dear," he stated as he stared at Morri's naked form. "You do not need to be upset. You are going to have the privelage of advancing genetic science as we know it today. You should feel honored!"

It was around this time the container came around in full view of Morri.

Morri struggled still, green eyes flaring with anger as she struggled. Her hair splaying around her shoulders and sticking now as she got sweaty with her exertions. Her body strained against the bonds, as the screams or anger and agitation left her. Oh, she was pissed and it was quite obvious by now... that when she got free... she would kill something. Whether it be experiments or Hojo himself, something would die!

She went dead still, a feeling of something dirty coming over her as she heard his voice. "Ancients damn you to the darkest pits of Hell, Hojo!" She growled out, her eyes narrowing as she went deadly still. She wanted him to WHAT?!? "Privilege!?! You really have a sick and twisted sense of humor, Hojo." She stated as she arched up and tugged on the bindings. She could see the experiment and a shudder wracked her frame. Oh holy hell...

That being had been made with a Malboro, and more then that... It was one of Hojo's experiments, none of them where ever quite what meets the eye. "Are you serious? Are you fucking serious?!? No way in the name if the Ancients, will I got for this willingly! I will get you for this, you can just wait and see!" She stated.

"My poor girl, where has your mind been this whole time?" Hojo replied as he adjusted his glasses. "You go on about Ancients this and Ancients that, but what I am doing is for the Ancient race. You see, should this experiment go as I planned, you will be the catalyst that will signal the revival of the great Ancients! You and my son will be together. And by that time, I assure that you will be very willing to adhere to the plans that I have so painstakingly put forth." Upon finishing his speech, The container with the specimen stops and hovers ominously over the container that Morri is in. Hojo goes over to a control panel and lowers the claw so that both containers fit into place like a cap on a bottle.

By this time, the Malboro man can sense the presence of a female. Its carnal desires overcome him due to the effects of the aphrodesiac. He wants sex and he wants it now. It pounds on steel grating below it trying to get down to where Morri is and ravage her body with its own. "Patience my child. You will get what you desire," Hojo states with a grin on his face. With a flick of a switch, the professor opens the bottom platform of the Malboro man's container. Swiftly, it lowers itself to the level where Morri is.

For a moment, it stands still, taking in the sights and smells of the new container. Then its attention turns to the naked woman strapped to the examination table in front of her. It moves in slowly, hovering over Morri and being completley oblivious to the fear or anger she is feeling at this point. No, the only thing the Malboro man is concerned about is his own well being and finally, it strikes albeit slowly at first. It's hand extends outwards to Morri to feel her supple body. By all accounts, it is a normal human hand, but appearances can be decieving. Before the hand can touch the bound woman, the skin in the palm opens up and multiple tentacles like that of the Malboro slither and slide out.

They begin to crawl along Morri's skin, many of them poking, prodding, and stroking her flesh with feather-like strokes. They prod her underarms, her sides, her belly and even her feet and toes.

Morri's eyes widened, he actually believed the shit he was spouting? What the fuck?!? This was so not right, and she definitely was gonna have a lot to say about it when she was off of the table. She watched the contained experiment and continued to thrash around on the table quite a bit. She growled softly at his words and narrowed her eyes further. He was insane, truthfully and completely insane! She tilted her head to the side and watched the approach of the other container.

The snap and click of the other container made her fear spike. She pressed back against the table as the creature fought against it's confines. Oh shit, this was not good... so not good! She knew she needed to get out of here as fast as possible, but there was no way to that. There was nothing about for her to use to get herself free. She nibbled her lower lip and tried not to cry at the thought of what may be coming upon her.

She bit her lip even harder and tried to yank herself free as the creature fell in with her. It's hand came towards her and those tentacles came out. She gasped in surprise and yanked away and tried to flail away even more. Those tentacles traveled over her frame, and touch her. She winced faintly a glare leaving her even more as she tried as hard as possible not to lash out. She wanted to, wanted to lash out so hard. But she couldn't lash out as she was bound.

"damnit" She growled out softly and weakly.

"Do not be alarmed my dear," Hojo blurted suddenly as the Malboro man was exploring Morri's nude and bound body. "It is merely testing your body to make sure you are a suitable match for him. Try to remain calm." Just as the professor was saying that, the specemin reached out with its other hand and, much like the other one, another tentacle sprung forth, this time exploring the woman's genitals. The slimy phallus slid into her womanhood and seemed to wiggle around a bit, testing its capacity and sensitivity.

While this was happening, the other tentacles exploring Morri's body seemed to concentrate more on her breasts rather than any other part of her body. They wrapped around each breast and began squeezing gently while the tips of the tendrils were playing with her nipples. It almost seemed as if the Malboro man were trying to get his mate aroused rather than test her for compatablility. Something Hojo made sure to take note of in his research. In fact, the professor seemed to be getting aroused himself watching this act of what was essentially sexual abuse.

Several minutes passed and the Malboro man's actions seemed to slow a bit. It was as if it were sensing that Morri was ready and ripe for the picking. Though the hair was blocking most of its face, a wide Malboro like grin seemed to spread across the face of the specimen. With a swift movement, he was suddenly on top of her in a mount. The long hair fell over both of them blocking Hojo's view of what was going to be the beginning of their fornication. A grimmace spread across the face of the professor as he yelled into the container. "Confound it all! Move your hair. How can I see if she is accepting you if all that hair is in the way?"

Like a dog reacting to its masters command, the Malboro man seemed to obey its creator perfectly by raising its hands and parting the hair to reveal that its face was very Malboro-like in nature. Where there should have been two eyes, there were many, wiggling around like the tentacles protruding from its hands, blinking and exploring Morri's form visually. Most notable was its mouth though. Much like the Malboro creature, its lips were huge and the teeth were sharp and jagged, capable of ripping and tearing flesh if it so chose.

Don't be alarmed he said, she snorted faintly and tried to yank away still. The tentacles exploring her made a cold chill break over her form. Even though it was trying to arouse her, and was succeeding. Her mind was still disgusted at what was happening, a wrinkling of her nose spoke of her complete and total disgust with the situation. She shuddered as another tentacle joined the others.

She gasped faintly as it prodded, spreading and stretching flesh that hadn't been stretched before. Slimy and disgusting, she tried to bite back her vomit as the slimy phallus entered her. It was stretching her and testing her, she could tell. A shudder rose up in her as a groan of frustration fled her lips. But nothing seemed to be capable of releasing her or doing any good.

Her nose wrinkled again, as his tentacles continued to explore the outer parts of her body. Massaging and stroking her breasts. It was disgusting to her mind, though her body readily reacted with little pleasured sounds. Her body was a traitor to her mind. She separated body and mind, looking at this from a scientific standpoint. Watching the creature to see what sort of weaknesses the creature might have.

She heard Hojo's yell and her head turned, green eyes as hard as emeralds now. She was mounted, the creature above her now. She could see it's features and her face twisted into disgust. If he expected her to breed little ugly babies with this thing, Hojo had another thing coming. He would have to fix a certain problem she had anyways. The fact that she had a shot in her system that made her infertile for over a half-year. Oh well, what he didn't know... only helped her.

The light gasps and moans that escaped the lips of Morri only seemed to drive the Malboro man into an even further state of lust. The phallus between its legs, which was suprisingly human, became long erect, ready to insert its seed into the woman before it. With a low growl, it came down before her, retracting all but the tentacles that were stimulating her breasts and slowly inching its penis into her slit. It entered quite smoothly, guided by the feeling which he first had with the tentacle that entered just prior. It seemed to fit tightly and the first thrust brought a sensation of pleasure to the specimen so great that it let out another howl.

Hojo watched in earnest the actions the Malboro man was taking and took important notes. There were some complications, he thought, as it didn't immedietley go in for the fornication but rather chose to tease her first. This would be a problem if he sent it after someone else who was much stronger, like say Tifa or Yuffie who would easily be able to overcome the specimens advances with brute force if neccessary.

The thrusting of the Malboro was was beginning to become more rapid now as its phallus pumped in and out of Morri's vaginal crease, driven by the pleasure created by the tightening muscles of her womanhood and the desire for breeding.

Morri twisted against the bindings even more now. The creature was untop of her, and more then that it was turning her mind and body against her. She would not stand for this sort of treatment! A growl of frustration left her lips as she tried to yank away from the phallus that was between it's legs. It was going to put that in her? Bad enough the other one had stretched and invaded her most private parts... Now she was most definitely going to lose her virginity...

And to an experiment at that! It just wasn't right, Rufus would be hearing about this. Unlike his father, these sorts of experiments did not make him happy at all! She growled faintly and tried to ignore the stimulation that was being directed at her breasts. It was already in her, and that didn't make her feel comfortable at all. A moan of pain and frustration flew from her lips as she tried to twist away. Her eyes closing as the pain crossed over her features.

She slumped as it started to thrust, giving in and ignoring everything around her. Eventually it would climax, and pump it's seed into her body. With that done it would be over with, and she could be released, hopefully. She damn well wasn't interested in remaining on this table. She would need to get clean afterwards anyways, it was unhygenic to keep her as she would be when the Malboro-man was done.

As the Malboro man continued to thrust harder and harder on its way to releasing its seed into Morri, Hojo began to pace around slightly as the vision of sexual nature before him was causing such an erection, he couldn't sit anymore. Still, he continued to take notes, observations, wondering all the while when his specimen would finally be finished. It didn't take much longer before a loud growl came from the twisted mouth of the Malboro man and he ejaculated into the woman as expected. With a few more thrusts, it was finished at last and slumped off the lab assistant before scurrying around the chamber for a bit.

"Ah, you're finally finished. Good," the professor exclamated as he activated the controls to lift the Malboro man back into its own chamber and away from Morri. He could see that she was covered in the slime excreted by the tentacles that violated her form and it appeared as if she needed a thurough cleaning. Hojo was so aroused at this point, he thought he might go in there and do it himself so that he could force himself upon his assistant in the process. But before that, he walked up to the container and spoke into it.

"You have been most gracious in your endeavor my dear. I will be sure to reward you with a bit of a vacation in Costa Del Sol when this is over," he said with a devious smile. "Of course, when my next experiment is about to proceed, I will have to call you back. Oh, and I ask that you do not tell anyone about this either. If word of this got out, we would both probably be out of a job. Then I would have to take my revenge on you as well. My child up there wouldn't think twice of eating its mate if it wasn't pleased by her."

Morri's head hit the table as she panted faintly. It had taken so long for the creature to orgasm, and now she felt dirty. Slimy and defiled and she wanted to scrub herself clean under the hottest of water. Her eyes squeezed shut as she took long shuddering breaths, trying hard not to cry from the sheer frustration of the situation. "I hope you burn eternally, that you never reach the lifestream..." She said in a shaking voice. SHe gasped hard and then found her voice quivering as she stared at him.

"I won't be helping you..." She said as she glared at him hard, her body twisting on the table. SHe whimpered there and sniffled harder and then coughed. It was almost a suicide worthy event... "Just let me go, I need to get clean..."
((Sorry Writers Block ))

Hojo could see that Morri was breaking down emotionally. But even that didn't seem to sway the professor's demeanor. "So, the thought of my revenge isn't enough to get you to serve me, hmm? Well, maybe you should look up to your right then." He pointed in the direction he wished the woman to look and a security camera could be seen, clearly identifiable by the blinking red light which signified that it was recording every moment of the Malboro Man's deflowering of Morri.

"I know a lot of people in Midgar who would pay a pretty penny for footage of your exploits here. Maybe Don Corneo will find it and pay me handsomley to take you off of my hands. I'm sure he could think of more severe punishments for your disobedience than I can. What do you think?" If the threat of another go around with the Malboro Man wasn't enough to scare Morri into submission, then maybe the thought of what the sleaze of Midgar were capable of was. "I will let you think about it while you get showered off," Hojo started again as he began to fiddle around with some controls.

The sprinkler system that was built into the containment unit activated a shower of warm, cleansing water began to fall upon Morri's naked flesh, washing away the slime left by the Malboro Man and its tentacles.

Morri kept her eyes shut, body shaking faintly now as she tried to get ahold of herself. Unlike most victims, she wouldn’t scream and rage. Now she was a cold and calculating woman now, and she would exact her revenge. Her eyes closed as she just remained silent. Ignoring as he spoke, and just turning her head away from him.

His mentioning of Don Corneo just had her shoulders shrugging. She knew he wouldn’t do it, otherwise he had to find another female for his little exploits. Shinra didn’t abide kidnapping for testing anymore, women rarely made it into the science department. She was a lucky and hard find. So she knew he wouldn’t be doing that.

She just remained quiet as the water ran, warm water that removed it all. As the warm water ran over her, she let it take away the sharpness and anger and horrible emotions… from what just happened. She would let it take the memories, if she could… but she needed those. Needed those to exact the perfect revenge.

After the shower was completed, Hojo entered the containment unit housing Morri. He approached her still nude and now clean form still waiting for an answer to his question. "So, do you have an answer?" the professor mused. "I'll let you off this table if you do." It would have been easy to undo the straps that held the woman on to the table but he had to make sure she would be fully compliant if he did. He didn't want to be forced to knock her out again and give her another round of punnishment.

((Sorry for keeping it a bit short.))

Morri's eyes remained closed, and when the containment unit opened... she remained as she was. Laying still and unmoving as he spoke to her. SHe didn't care if he saw her nude now, any ideas of escape had left her. As an elaborate plan unfolded in her mind. Revenge would be sweet, and would be on her own time. Her eyes opened as she watched him, a small smirk spreading across her features.

"I will help you with your work, but in return you have to make the creature more pleasing on the eyes." She stated simply as she waited for her bonds to be released. "As well as not produce as much slime as it does. It could prove bad... for me on a biological level. I might get all sorts of nasty infections..."

Hojo felt estatic at Morri's answer. He had her in the palm of his hand now and he could perhaps do whatever he wanted with her. Quickly, he removed the straps that held her down, allowing the woman to rise to her feet. As she did, the professor adressed her concerns. "If that it what you wish, then so be it. I will work to make the next one more humanlike in the future. And, while I can't really completley remove the slime factor from the creature, I think I can make it safer for you." Many ideas were coming to Hojo's mind as he spoke this. Surely, Morri did have some fascinating ideas about altering the creature further. He would have to remember this in the future.

In the meantime, The professor had other things on his mind. Seeing the scence between his assistant and the Malboro Man made him quite aroused. He wondered how he could get Morri to take care of this problem and after awhile of thinking, decided to ask her straight up. "You know, my dear, I really rather did enjoy the interaction between you and my specimen," Hojo started with a smirk. "It was a rather...arousing experience and, well, if these desires of mine could be taken care of, I might not lose sight of those suggestions you just gave to me. Do you think you could help? I promise a nice little bonus in return."

Back
Top Bottom