Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't judge the book by its cover.

Or that book might just snap at you.

At least in this case it usually did. Princess Sofia was like a book people tend to over look just because its cover. Just because she was a female she had no mind of her own and her brother did. This was a case they sorely was mistaken her twin brother was more of the quite, shy, wanting more knowledge then a normal scholar type while she was the loud, brains and even wanting to fight. After all she gotten a few of the older Knights to teach her sword play as well as the bow and arrow which she was a natural at but she still loved the sword after all she would always practice it trying to get better. Sofia wasn't one to usually give up and that what got some of the knights to teach her, seeing the difference in the heir to the throne and the princess. Which many thought of course not out loud but the princess should be the heir knowing much more then her brother when it came to ruling a Kingdom. Yes, at twenty-one she was getting high in age not being married but show how they always was scared of her. It was either how she dressed the way she talked or the feeling around her. For her brother? It wasn't due to even courting for another three to four years. Something against that made her angry with her father and the traditions he was trying to hold over her head.

The sun hadn't even rose yet a figure was already out of the castle and saddling up a horse. A horse that belonged to the Princess, and yes it was a mare just because it wasn't a stallion it didn't mean it couldn't go faster or out jump any thing else. Why was the Princess moving so quickly in the morning? A meeting with royals and of course she was supposed to dress up. Not that she minded the dresses it was the way people looked at her in then as if she ways on display just to look good for her father. She quickly took to pants and dressing as a male even times she met with them in her brothers clothing sometimes they took offense to that and other times the females would gush around her saying how cute she looked.

"Come on Aradia we are off to the town today." She whispered against the horse a cloak stayed around her hiding her sword that was strapped to her waste and her her simple dark brown paints and a white shirt. Her breast was tapped down showing she was flat, she had learned a long time ago how to do it as she blended quite well for one of the boys. Even if she did look like look a pretty boy. She had seen many of them before in the courts and near her dear twin brother.

"I will be back James." She flashed a charming smile to a young guard that was closing the gate. The male only waved on a blush against his cheeks as he shook his head muttering about crazy female princess. She pressed harder against the mare as she took that as a sign and started faster and soon she was in a gallop leaving the castle in her dusts.

Barim had long been a knight to the kingdom and would serve his King valiantly and bravely as the matter arose. There was no challenge for this knight that would daunt him from completing the goal set before him. He has faced unfavorable odds and brought the battle to a victory; he has fought armies that were said to have magicians with them. Of course each time the supposed magician would turn out to be an impostor and no more harmless than a little boy throwing pebbles at the knight. This knight was able to out fight any man in a battle and able to out drink any person in a tavern. He did not know what it meant to fail or to loose and so he did not allow those words to live in his life. Maidens and Married women alike would swoon at his approach, despite if they were with their husbands or suitors.

The king had charged Barim with a task that all others had failed at, he was to be the knight that would protect the Heirs and also work on making them more suited to their birth given tasks. He was charged to make the Royal heir more of a man and knock all the silly non sense out of the boys head and make sure that he was a true man for when the king passed away. He was also to make the daughter into more of a proper woman so that the King could find a proper husband for her and possibly gain more land to his kingdom or ensure the loyalty of someone. The knight was also told that he was to use whatever means necessary and the King would ask no questions.

Barim had been following Sofia as she left the Castle from the stables. All the squires in the castle knew that they were to alert Barim when ever Sofia was heading out and so the boys had done their job. When Sofia and Aradia had taken off, Barim and his black stallion Pavi were already following them closely. The stallion had no trouble keeping up with the mare and her rider. His wolf cloak fluttered about him as he rode hard after the two.

The horses head shook back and forth as if something scared it but the rider knew what it was. Something was following them. Friend or Foe? She wasn't to sure and wasn't to sure if she really wanted to look back really. If it had been any of the guards they would have called out her name by now either using Princess first or not. Whatever it was it was coming closer to them a lot quicker then she would have thought so that horse was likely much faster then her own.

"Shh its okay Aradia no reason to be scared." Sofia whispered stroking the horse's head slightly giving it a small kiss as it finally stopped shaking its head as if debating to throw the girl off her not. The site of the town was coming into view her brown eyes glanced to it if it was a foe she rather not catch anyone in the back fire of anything. She never was one to see innocent people get hurt because of something reckless she did. She pulled at the reins making the horse slow down as she turned her head to look behind her.

It was him. Him of all people. Why the hell was he following her of all people? Yes, sometimes a knight or two would follow her but she usually speed up to fast and out beat them into town and loose them in the crowds. Yet, this guy was something great. She had heard stories from the older knights about him and even seen him with her father speaking about things 'that she shouldn't worry about'. Her lips moved into a frown as she pulled again on the reins making the horse stop in its track waiting for the other rider to come closer so she could see what he needed. Her hood of her traveling cloak was pulled up at the moment as she didn't want no one to see her. Yes, she still could passed of as a male but lately she had been debating to cut her long hair to a short style so she wouldn't have to keep the wings for her brother.

Barim finished closing the distance between the two of them, his face covered by the wolf cloak he wore. "Out for a little ride, are we Princess?" He smirked softly as he reached over, grabbing her hair and yanking her off her horse and into a puddle of mud, causing her to get dirty. He jumped down next to her, causing more blood to splatter onto her. "I have good news for you Princess," He said smirking softly at her more, "Not only am I your new body guard to make sure you don't get into any trouble but I am to make you a more 'acceptable' woman and turn your brother into a true man. God knows how am I going to turn your sniveling woman of a brother into a man though. However, I have been granted by the king to use what ever means I must to accomplish my tasks and he will turn a blind eye to whatever happens." Barim smirked softly at Sofia, as he reached down and grabbed her hair, yanking her back up. "So, as of now, your disappearing acts are done with."

Before she could even say a word a large hand had grabbed her ponytail and ripped her off her horse onto the grand. A scream escaped her lips but it was far from loud enough to reach anyone in the village. The mud far from bothered her at least until he had jumped down splashing where some of it was on her face and on her lips which she spit right back up towards him even if it landed right onto the ground.

He would be her new body guard? When did her father decided that? When she returned to the kingdom she would be speaking to her father about this. Her eyes widen more hearing him say 'acceptable woman' her lips turned into a frown. No, she was far from worried about her brother as right now she had to worry about herself. She would be letting him know as soon as he returned but at the moment she worried more about this then anything else.

Before she knew it she was being dragged back up to her feet her hands moving up grabbing some of her hair so it wouldn't hurt as bad. "What do you mean acceptable woman?" Her eyes narrowed to the man as she bit her lip a bit the grip on her hair hurt worst then she wanted to admit.

Barim smirked softly as his other hand made contact with her face, "What I mean by acceptable woman is that I will be turning you into the daughter that your father has always wanted you to be. Someone he can bargain off so he can increase his own power while he forgets about you." Barim licked his lips as he smacked the Princess again. "Everyone knows that you ride off constantly, so they won't be asking any questions as to why this one took some extra time." Barim's smirk was cold, and one that people of power wore on their faces. "You see, as of now you are not a princess to me but a peace of meat that I am to mold and control until I feel that you have become a suitable wife."

She held back a scream as she bit her lip her eyes glaring up at him. Her father said that? She bite her lip so she wouldn't cry. Never once she had thought of it that way. And why let a man that would even hurt her near her? Her father was more of a brute then she ever thought he was. His hand raised up and smacked her again she tried hold back her scream but she bit her lip and it escaped out.

The look on her face scared her and the way he was treating her did too. No one really ever stood up before. Hell, she could out beat a lot of people but this was a person she knew she couldn't. She could taste the blood in her mouth and turned her head slightly away from him wincing at the pain of him holding her hair and spit it out.

When he spoke again her eyes widen as her eyes looked up to him. "My father wouldn't let you treat me like that." Her voice broke up clearly showing she even wasn't convinced her father wouldn't let whatever the the man plan harm her.

"Oh, but your father is allowing it." Barim smirked softly at her as he smacked her yet again. His other hand let go of her hair and grabbed the top of her shirt, pulling on it enough to cause it to rip open, revealing the taped chest. He smirked softly, as his hands clutched the wrapping and start to tear them away, allowing her breasts to unflatten from her chest and make her more of a woman again. "Proper women don't wrap their chests and flatten their breasts." He smirked as he finished tearing the wrapping away, the princess now stood with mud on her face and nothing on her chest.

Sofia had feared that and before a word could escape her lip he had smacked her again, a chock sob escaped her lips. No, she didn't want to cry in front of this man. Did he even have feelings? Was some of those rumors he was heartless and cold true? She was able to ask why he agreed to this until his hand let go of her hair only to grab her top and rip it off buttons flying everywhere.

"No don't." Sofia said said her voice cracking fear easily shown in her eyes. Her smaller hands went to push his hand and arm away but before she could the wrapping was off showing her firm breast. Her arms moved across her chest as she took a step back away. "And a proper male doesn't use force against a woman." The shirt wouldn't cover her up and only her cloak would be able to if it was taken off and wrapped around her. This had never happened to her she between being scared by him and someone else seeing her she didn't know which would be worst.

Barim smirked softly as he looked her over some more, "I never claimed to be a proper man, have I?" He smirked more as he grabbed her cloak, yanking it and throwing it in the mud now as well leaving her with only the bottoms. He walked over to Pavi and grabbed a coil of rope from the saddle. He walked back to the princess, grabbing her and shoving her hard against the ground. He moved quickly to tie her hands behind her back, forcing her to gut out her chest; which was also covered in mud now thanks to him throwing her to the ground.

Even more of the colder knights she had meet wasn't anything like him. None, would harm the princess but none had the permission to do so. There had been people against her wearing pants before but why was her father doing this? Just for her to be more like a female? She went to grab the clock but it landed on the mud and before she knew it she was in it to. Then he was on her pulling her arms behind her back and typing them together. "Owe." She cried out fighting back tears as her cheeks turned red between embarrassment and pain.

Barim smirked more as he started to pull away the Princess's pants now, leaving her completely naked now in the mud. He arose and grabbed her hair, yanking her up so that he could admire her body. He began to walk around her, looking up and down her body as if he was considering buying a horse instead of looking at a Princess's body. He smiled as he cupped one of her breasts, knowing she was helpless and couldn't stop him no matter what he decided to do to her right now.

Her legs went to kick the larger male but it was no use the mud as to thick and the pants puling pulled down stopped her movement. "Why are you doing this." Her eyes shown tears and her cheeks redden from a male looking at her body the way he was. Truth be told she had never seen a male look at her that way not even in a dress. She pulled at her binds around her wrist but it was no use. "Why are.." She let out a gasp at his large hand cupping one of her breast, turning her head slightly she tilted her head up her eyes glaring up at him as if trying to challenge him even in this state. She had never been touch, one of the things the Princess had until now. Her cheeks turned redder even if one couldn't really see it with the cake dirt on her face.

"Hmmm," Barim hummed softly while he held each of her tits in his hand. "Oh yes, I think you'll do nicely." He smirked softly as he twisted each of her nipples quite hard, forcing her knees to buckle down and causing her to land in the mud. "Well, Princess, I think it is about time that we head back to the castle so that we can get your brother and introduce him to the way things will be running now, but I have one more manner of business to take care of first hand before we do go back."

Sofia bit her button lip again not caring about the pain or the taste of blood in her mouth only that she had to hold back something she never thought she would do. This man was doing something she never felt before and she was ashamed of it. After all she was the Princess and shouldn't even been looked at like this until her wedding night. Her body winced as her knees hit the ground first her head tilting upwards a bit looking at him. Her brother? What did he have plans to harm her brother? Yes, she used him to her advantage many times before but she wanted no harm to befall him.

Another matter?

She didn't know which one she should fear. Fear for her brother or what this matter he spoke about. "And what is that?" She didn't look up at her and her eyes squeezed closed not letting any of those tears fall against her cheeks and show any weakness to this man. This man that was a evil creature in her books now.

"The final matter I need to deal with before we head back home, is the matter of taking your body." Barim smirked as he threw her down into the mud hard, his boot landing in the middle of the back of holding her down so she could wiggle away or try anything. He repositioned his pants some so that his hard cock would bounce out freely. He was rather well hung. He jutted out about ten inches and was four inches wide. He grabbed her waist and yanked her up so she was on all fours. He started to rub his man hood inbetween her ass cheeks.

A cold fear ran though her and she froze up. No, she had never thought this would happen not to her. She heard of Knights raping women before but she was the Princess. Did her father expect marriage between each other? She highly doubted anyone would want something that's been touch by another man. She went to try to move away from him but his boot hit the middle of her back making her fall against the the mud her front half covered in it.

"Please don't." She finally cried her out tears running down her face. Her body stiffen the felt of something between her ass cheeks. "Please don't I wear a dress I'll do whatever." She wanted to fall back forward and be as stiff as she could but the arm was around her waist making her look like she was on all fours.

"I'm going to leave you with your maiden head for now Princess," Barim used the word with mock and guile in his voice, "But I won't be leaving your body unspoilt today." He smirked as he started to push his head at her ass hole before shoving into her body hard; penetrating her ass for the first time with his entire length and girth. He grunted hard and happily as he felt his sword make a sheath into her ass hole. It felt so nice around his hard cock, her virgin ass squeezing and resisting against the intruder making it's way in.

This was just to scare her? It did it job at least for now all she would know she would scream at... She lost train of thought when he heard him speak again. No. Not that place. Nothing was supposed to go up there. She had learned that a long time ago when there had been a female talked to her about her first period. A scream escaped her lips as tears came out of her eyes as she screamed again. Pain filled her back side as well as her spin she never felt this before. "No...No please don't." Sofia whimpered and cried her head hung lowly to the ground her hair already out of her ponytail tangled up became of the mud caked in her hair. She went to push back as if to try to hurt him but it only went in further. "It's to big. Don't please." She whimpered again a sob escaping her lips.

Barim could only groan and enjoy the feeling of his large cock tearing through her tiny ass hole. He tightened his grip on her waist and pulled her back harder, so that he slammed into her deeper and harder. "Oh no, I won't be stopping until I've had my fill of pleasure my little slut of princess." He groaned out again, happily as he kept slamming into the Princess's ass hole, his balls slapping up against her cunt as he slammed into her harder. He started to quicken his place, slamming into her body harder and deeper. With each rough slam, her body would jiggle, his balls would slap her cunt and her tits would bounce about wildly.

Her heart was pounding against her chest as her head was held in shame. No, she never thought the world of her father like most girls did to their fathers and now maybe she knew why. A slut? Isn't that what people called those girls at those places? She was not one of those she was just... No. She shouldn't be feeling anything but hate for this man but her body was far from doing something that it shouldn't. Her pussy lips was hitting wet and him pounding in her was slowly turning her on even more. She bite her tongue as hard as she could until he slammed back in a moan escaping her lips. 'No No no... body your betraying me' she screamed in her head.

Barim grinned softly as he heard the moan come out from between the Princess's lips. He grunted hard as he continued to slam hard and deep into the Princess's ass hole, his thick cock stretching and deflowering her body. One hand grasped onto her hair now and yanked her head back as he slammed up into her body, his balls slapping her cunt once more. "Oh my, the Princess's body is enjoying this, why don't you give in and feel what your body is wanting you to feel my little slut princess?" He smirked and groaned happily as he continued to slam into her body. It sure did feel great for Barim though, her tight, virgin ass squeezing and begging his cock to come in further despite the Princess's protesting.

She could feel his grin which only made her fill more ashamed in part of her mind. This was only meant for her whoever married her and nothing more. The harder he went and the faster he went made her body feel things she never thought before. If he only slowed a little down he could tell how wet her pussy nothing like this felt before. Hell, she never even spoke to the servants or her handmaids about these odd feelings. Her head jerked up as her eyes tilted slightly looking up at him and then dropped down away from his face. Another moan escaped her lips and this time she wasn't going to fight it, at the moment she couldn't control it her body was paying no attention to her head.

"Mmmmm," Barim could feel the cum building up at the base of his cock; his balls started to tighten and clench as they got eager to pump his seed into her ass hole. Barim yanked back on her her as he slammed his length into her body yet again, grunting loudly and happily as he continued to slam into the Princess's body deep and hard and fast, causing some of the dry mud to crackle and fall off her body. "Oh don't worry my Slut Princess, this will all be over soon," Barim laughed before grunting again as he slammed into her body one last time and started to pump his cum into her ass hole. He sighed contently as he did so before pulling his cock out of her ass hole and letting her fall into the mud if she couldn't support herself.

Only moans came out of her lips, no real words did. She at least could fight against that when it came to any words escaping her lips. Something was building up in her stomach something hot and needing but before she knew it he went harder into her and hot liquid enter her ass. Her cheeks redden as a moan escaped her lips, no she didn't get off on that but she sure was close if anyone touched her on her private lips one could see how soaking what she was.

A groan escaped her lips as she fell right back into the mud recaking the hard mud that was on her. Pain shot up her back side to the middle of her back. No, she couldn't hold herself up she highly doubt her legs could even let her walk. Her back side was semi-clean as cum leaked out of her ass and down her thigh showing the deed of her ass easily been taken.

Back
Top Bottom