Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Your Girlfriend- The Serial Killer

EverySecondCounts

Expresso Depresso

Rules and fluff
I am ghost friendly. But a quick word to say you're no longer writing will be welcomed.
If we are compatible, we can discuss a plot and have that trust between us that conversion is kept between us as an absolute bare minimum. I understand that life happens, but if you don't have the time for roleplay then don't start one in the first place. If things change for either one of us, as I said, conversation will be kept between us as a bare minimum.

No, I'm not expecting you to always be on and writing. Because hell, I won't be! But I really want someone I can rely on for my ideas and someone I can trust with my stories. Not someone who magically has the time to seek out partners and discuss roleplays but not actually write.

Responding
Here's the thing, I usually respond with an average of 2 - 4 paragraphs. I currently have been struggling with longer posts. So don't feel like you have to write a novel with me. There's no pressure. The bare minimum I ask of you is one or two paragraphs. I don't have any solid reply times. Sometimes I reply multiple times a day or once a week, it depends on how often you reply. I'm currently out of work so I have a lot of free time.

I have discord, in which we can remain in contact and keep updates and chat and possibly roleplay depending on your preferences.
Now all this boring crap is out the way, here's what I'm interested in

Dark, depraved and borderline insane.​

This idea is more dark smut. So if you are vanilla, this isn't for you

Note: Not looking for novella writing. 2 paragraphs for me is ideal.

-
YC Has had suspicion for some time now. The late nights where she wants to leave the house and have 'time alone'. The way she gets aggressive and moody beyond what's normal. In all honesty, yc thinks she should be locked up in a mental hospital. And maybe she would be if she wasn't a therapist in the women's psyche ward.

But the reason she kills, will leave you surprised.

so, what happens if Yc follows her one night? Uses a location tracker and finds her in the scene of killing someone?

Ages preferred:

Yc - 30-48
Mc - 18-20

2 - 4 paragraphs, please.
3rd person only.

Yes:
Foreplay, Fisting, Pussy spanking, Roughness, Humiliation, weapon play, oral, clothed sex, teasing, clit play, fisting, gaping, extreme deep throating, pet names, dirty talking, Beasts, Zoophillia

50/50: (If required in the story)
Bad ends, piss play. Cannibalism.

Limits: Poop, vomit, dismemberment, wound fucking, cervical penetration, bimbofication

I really look forward to hearing from you. :)

F List (warning)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom