Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

/A twist of fates/-Me and Kratos-

Kumori let her eyes slide closed, as she started to make some decisions. She needed to bring back his memories and force Jenova from his mind. She needed to fight this, and get the planet back the man that she would follow to the death. She shuddered faintly as she realized what she had to do. But she knew it was for the best. Something she wasn't used to, something she knew nothing of.

She rolled as he rolled and straddled his hips. Leaning forward, she waited for him to be done talking. As soon as he finished, she cupped his cheeks and kissed him. An effective way to silence anymore rambling. Hopefully a good way to awaken that last time they had met. The comment he had made to her, that when she was a woman he would show her a better way to relieve her stress.

Well she was a woman now, and by the Ancients she was going to get back that man she knew. She pulled back a little, her lips slanted across his, a small smirk playing on her lips. "He's there, he's just lost in the insanity a bit." She whispered softly.

He had no idea if Kumori was planning anything or really the reason why she went quite for a little and her actions next came as a bit of a surprise to Sephiroth. More words were going to be said but her rather quickly thought out actions silenced him almost exactly straight away then again kisses had a tendency to do such a thing. He knew of her feelings thought and only early had suggested her to possibly try out something she had never done, or knew of personally.

At first he did not react to this first kiss but instead a few choice memories shot through his mind, mainly something he had promised her.. and now it slightly made sense, he had told her all those years ago once she was grown up, he would show her a better way to relieve stress rather then fighting.. it was almost hard to believe such words had actually said by his tongue.. but that was quite some time ago before the change.

He spoke back softly slowly to answer "Maybe only you can find him... I think that is the only way I will be myself again.." Sephy then kissed her lips that were so close to his this time his body knowing what it wanted and his mind could not help but agree.

Kumori remained silent, her hands locked on his cheeks as she kissed him. Even if she hadn't really done this before, she still knew what she could do. From listening to the other females, whom where not a SOLDIER, she had heard a few things. Hell even listening to the guys gave her something to be able to know how to do. Her breath left her lips, trailing against his as she stared down at him.

"I plan on finding him, or die trying." She stated simply as her lips came over his again. Her lips parted faintly as she snagged his lower lip with a nip. Rolling her tongue over the nipped flesh and then sighing softly as she kissed him again. Her hands moved, one his hair and the other pressing to his shoulder now.

Sephiroth knew because of the position Kumori once had in SOLDIER she would have never actually experienced anything but she had more then likely heard about it all, well.. she had told him just previous she had not ever experienced anything with a male.. and Sephi knew she was telling the truth, as she was pretty loyal to the group until it was almost abandoned.. by Shinra..

"Are you sure you want to take that risk with someone like me..." depending on how things went if she brought out the wrong Sephiroth it could be easily her death, his blade would be swift and relentless. To the ruthless destructive Sephiroth if he was fully awakened he would easily kill someone that meant little importance to destroying this world.. but even he was unsure which one would emerge stronger.. The way she had started was slightly teasing and he could not help but push his lips back against hers, his body completely content with continuing.

"I'm willing to take that risk. I have a few new tricks up my sleeves, that few have constructed. Summons aren't just summons, they are beings of intelligence. I have managed to talk to some of them and learn THEIR magics. If the other comes out, I'll restrict you at all costs..." She whispered as her lips brushed his. Her hands stroked his hair now as she kissed him again. Releasing a soft sigh and sliding her tongue between his lips. Then gently sliding it back, her teeth snagging his lower lip and sucking on the flesh gently.

"Come now, I have no where near the experience as you. Are you going to let me lead this whole thing." She taunted as her hands slid down, brushing nail tips down the flesh of his chest. She arched up a little to tickle his sides gently, and then grinned brightly. "Come now, please help me?" She whispered softly in his ear, her teeth nipping the lobe lightly.

Sephiroth had a feeling that even they themselves as the summons would not be able to restrict him, yet at least she had something as a backup plan if she did bring out the wrong side of him which was always a possibility, as he went to respond more to the kiss he felt Kumori slide her tongue out and then he felt her nip and then suck lightly on his bottom lip, she although with no experience had obviously at least heard a few tips around.

She wanted him to take control over this situation, and she knew the right methods to be effective yet he was a confused soul at this moment half fighting with himself, himself and his body.. he finally slid his arms around her as he started to massage her back his lips now starting to move once she finished nipping his ear lobe, his lips finding a spot on her neck that he suckled and then lightly nipped before kissing upwards to her lips his hands still sensually massaging.

(( <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk39/sqdwfe1/anime%20ninjas_samurais_%20fighters%20_warriors/2007-08-29-69469.jpg">http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk39 ... -69469.jpg</a><!-- m --> To remind me and you what she looks like ))
Kumori shuddered as she kissed him, her fingers kneading into the base of his neck as she rubbed against him. She smiled lightly as he finally reacted, kissing back. Her eyes fluttered closed. Their crimson depths vanishing as she let the shiver pass over her frame. He massaged her in a manner that made her whole body light up , and a moan flee her lips. She pressed closer to him, her hands cupping his cheeks.

"mmm Sephiroth, that's right... don't let me do this 'mission' on my own." She whispered softly. Trying to use terms that would draw up his older memories. Her body shuddering as she gasped. Her eyes widening as he nipped her ear lobe. A moan broke from her lips again as he nipped and sucked on her neck. "Ahh that's right." She murmured faintly as she stroked her fingers over his chest now.

(good little reminder.. I think we both know what Sephi looks like though heh xD)

The choice of words she was using, they were being cleverly strung together to provoke a reaction, not in a bad way.. but more as a small key to help unlock some past at least, his body knew what to do and his mind was starting to catch up with it still taking together what was occurring. Lightly he grazed his teeth down her neck now before nipping at her collar bone before his hands continued to slide around and massage before his eyes looked into hers,

"One thing is for sure... these clothes.. won't be needed for much longer.." He spoke with rather confidence and it was evident that one side was winning but which side was still uncertain just yet, of which neither of them would find out unless she continued drawing out Sephiroth from his shell of past.

Kumori's eyes closed, crimson eyes hidden now as bliss wracked the females frame. His simple actions where enough to set her skin alive with sensation. It was because she had a major lack of attention, Sephiroth was in fact one of the first she had interacted with, outside of her targets for her Mercenary kills. She shuddered as his teeth grazed downward, setting flesh aflame with a sensory array that was more then just delight. She heard his words, and she felt the blush rise on her cheeks.

Usually, removing her undergarments wouldn't bother her. She had been used to it from her ShinRa days, but this felt different. She pulled from him, reluctantly, and sat up completely. Her arms crossed behind her back as she unhooked her bra. Slowly she let the fabric fall from her shoulders, the straps sliding down her arms as the cups slid away to reveal slightly tanned flesh, and already hardened nipples.

She shifted just a little, her fingers hooking in the fabric that covered her womanhood. Her hips lifted just a little as she began the process of sliding off the fabric. It slipped down her legs, and revealed the smooth hairless area that was her womanhood. It seemed she was already just a bit excited.

The instant she pulled away, his arms slid from around her his eyes just fixing themselves to Kumori. Although he only partially remembered what she was like.. back when he was his normal self before the warping that occurred.. it was obvious time had caused her to develop more, of which Sephiroth knew she would reveal everything,.. it was clearly showing in her eyes and then it began. He watched her movements watching her hand as it slid behind her back obviously to start removing the straps.

His gaze watched now as the bra then started to fall, revealing her breasts.. with what already seemed like hardened nipples, a sign that her body.. already was reacting to the thought of what was to come. It did not seem to take much longer before she started to then remove her underwear, which although showed her womanhood also showed another sign of an excitement.. she was wet,.. and almost seemed eager for events to continue.

Unlike her though, he was not exactly at a state of excitement, his member yet to become erect.. yet he was going to be fair, he started the process of removing his own clothes, his shirt being the first thing to be removed, of which the rest seemed to follow before he was in his boxers. He started to remove those slowly standing up whilst doing it before his cock revealed itself,.. it was obviously starting to slightly harden.. but considering.. it was still rather soft compared to what it would be later. Slowly he then advanced towards Kumori before sliding his hands back around her before moving one that had only just slid around her back, to slide back around the front placing her breast within his grasp as he started to massage it his lips moving towards hers again.

Kumori silently ran her fingers over the scars that crisscrossed over her chest. Her back was just the same, pock marks and dipping scars, raised scars and puckered flesh. It seemed that there wasn't much more then seven or eight inches of flesh without scarring, between a majority of the scars. She was covered in them, on her torso, thanks to her days as a SOLDIER. Her arms where lined with them, crossed with them, her back was the same. Her legs were not as damaged, having less... but still containing scars.

She looked up as he started to undress, tucking one of her legs against her body. Black hair slipping around her and shadowing her features. She watched him in silence, her eyes lighting up as flesh was revealed. He stepped towards her, already partially aroused. His lips found hers, and she leaned back. His hand massaged her breast lightly, and a groan of pleasure was pulled from her lips. Lips of which she was now fervently working against Sephiroths.

One hand snaked down his chest, the hand stroking and teasing. Then stopping as her fingers barely brushed his manhood. With a rather amusing thought flittering through her mind, she grabbed his manhood and stroked it lightly.

Although Kumori had all the traces of the events that had occurred to her, the scars did not make him not want her still, Sephiroth looked past them, and instead saw them as strength,. as it would have taken a lot to first get the pain inflicted and then a memory on your body about it. Cloud had struck Sephi good once, but of course the scar.. well it was not a scar in about a few hours, but that was part of what was inserted in his blood, the dna that warped him

The groan was enough for him to continue his hand fondling and massaging the breast inside it's grasp. His tongue now pushed towards her lips brushing against her bottom lip, and to begin with he thought she was going to stop her hand from going any further as he felt the slight contact, yet .. to his surprise she seemed to just grab hold of it and start to cause some pleasure.

He pushed his tongue inside her mouth now that the opportunity had arisen and flicked it around hers, playing with it twisting, twirling and wrapping itself around hers before lightly wrestling with it and repeating.

Kumori shuddered as he looked at her. Somehow a part of her knew that he was looking past everything. It did take a lot of strength for someone to let these many memories play on their flesh. She remembered each gash, and each slice... Each bullet wound that made her whom she was.

She kissed him back, a slow moan rising in her as he massaged her breast more. Her mouth opened, becoming receptive and playful. Her tongue darting against his and pulling away, keeping up this pattern as she stroked him in her hand. Enjoying the sensation of him hardening in her grasp. A small laugh fleeing her lips.

She played the game of tongue tangle with him, her own body arching just a little closer as she stroked him a bit firmer.

At the moment she became more playful and her mouth parting was when Sephiroth deliberately made sure his tongue kept trying to pursue hers as it taunted him a little, his hand slightly massaging a little faster. Her soft hand on his member was making him slowly get harder and he figured that was what she giggled at earlier, but that was only a guess.

After all Sephi only knew Kumori only so well, and only in his state before all of Genova did he really know who she was whom she seemed only changed by time and injuries, not much in thoughts well so he could tell from the small amounts that he could remember anyhow.

Their tongues danced and tangled with each other, both wrestling to see which one could pin down the other and wrap around it. Neither seemed to be winning and so he pushed his tongue slightly deeper within her mouth to try and twirl it around hers easier.

Kumori played the dancing game with him, her tongue taunting and teasing his. Her breath came out a little faster as she stroked him harder. Wanting to play with him all the more. His massaging was driving her to new heights as she shuddered beneath his palm. Her breath hitching as she moaned heavily into his mouth. Her hand stroked him faster, and she wished that things could be even better.

She shivered as she whimpered and rolled suddenly pinning him beneath her and rubbing her womanhood against his leg her stomach rubbing against his slowly growing erection. "Come along Sephiroth, you must know quite a bit more then me. Lead me through what you like." She purred in a soft tone.

Sephiroth was a little surprised by what came next, it was not the fact of not knowing it would happen.. but the fact that he just had not expected Kumori to take such action so quickly. Hearing what she had to say a soft sigh left his lips his hand which had stopped massaging from the surprise slid away and around her.

"I already know.. no matter how this goes, I will like it,.." his hand slid down as she rubbed her womenhood against him and hit her ass cheek before he grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her up a little more before rubbing his hardening cock against her womenhood.

((Sorry it took so long, been busy since thursday ))

Kumori blinked rapidly her cheeks flushing for a moment at his comment. It made her feel so much better to know that he was fine with her virgin actions. When he shifted a little, his hand sliding lower she shuddered in delight. Her lips sliding across his neck as she hummed softly. He slapped her ass, causing her to squeak a little and produce a moan.

Her cheeks flushed with color when he rubbed against her harder, her eyes closing most of the way. "mmm is there something you want of me?" She asked as she rubbed back, a soft sigh leaving her lips.

He felt Kumori shudder as his hand went lower and the noise she made when he slapped her ass, well it was a nice sound, but their would be plenty more moaning later. Sephi moved his lips closer to hers so that his warmth breath could be felt as he spoke "Your already giving me what I want.. and now I am going to show you pleasure.. that you have never felt before.."

He grinded hard up against her again before slowly stopping and lining himself up. "I am about to push in Kumori.. this first part will possibly hurt a little, although you have dealt with worse and it feels a lot better later.. trust me"

Kumori growled faintly as his lips slanted over her own. She kissed him back, her lips rubbing against his. He promised her pleasure, and she just had to laugh softly. She was already drawing him back out, she just wondered which side of him she would get. He lined up, and said those words and she just sighed softly. Pain, pain she had that before. Lots of it, and it didn't matter.

She gripped his hips lightly and ground back against him. Then she shivered and shifted just a little. She wrapped a leg around his bottom and pulled him closer. One hand holding him, and then she pushed up with her hips. Sliding his tip into her body, and raising a brow towards him. "Get it all in... we can worry about pleasure as soon as it's in..." She whispered as she slid her lips against his cheek.

Sephiroth did not have to hear those words again from Kumori and so upon them leaving her mouth, he pushed his hips forwards so that his member went completely inside instantly pushing through her hymen with his first thrust before starting to move his hips back and forth. He was unsure if it was a good idea for her to actually take this risk upon herself not knowing which side the lust would bring out of himself..

But he was not going to complain about the pleasure lightly groaning as he moved his hips back and forth his member starting to move a little faster within her as he then placed his lips against hers again starting to kiss them again.

Kumori wrapped her legs around him tightly, as he slipped into her. Pain filled her for a few moments, but pleasure slipped into place in no time. A moan fled her lips as she locked her own lips on his. Her hands digging into the small of his back now as she rocked with him. This was what he had meant, all those years ago. A stress relief that was better then destroying her body in training.

This was a stress relief that was bringing her to heights of pleasure she really didn't think existed. She didn't want them to stop, and all parts of her wished she was bringing the right Sephiroth forward, because if it was the other one, she was all but in trouble when things really started to get heated up.

Sephiroth was unsure which side was being brought out, the two seemed to be pretty evenly showing at this moment.. and so it was uncertain what more pleasure would bring.. or to be more accurate who. He could tell already she was feeling pleasure, and the same could be said by him.. but she was the first to let out a noise to show it..

His lips were pressing back against hers as his parted allowing her access if she took it. Which he had no doubts about Kumori doing such a thing. Slowly his thrusts were getting a little faster, and deeper.. a small groan leaving his lips, into hers..

Kumori ate his sounds of pleasure, lapping at them like a feline would milk. He had given her access and she took it. Her tongue playing along his as she laced a hand into the base of his hair. Holding on for all that she was worth as the pleasure started to roll through her. Orgasm was definitely imminent, she could feel it building. It was a feeling she knew she would more then likely... only experience with him.

She pulled her mouth from his, nibbling down his jaw. She bit him lightly, an experiment more then anything, to see how he liked it. She knew she didn't mind the thought of him burying his teeth in her shoulder and increasing his already pretty fast pace.

He could tell just how much Kumori was feeling the pleasure gaining but also from the fact that she seemed to just eat up his sounds of pleasure, .. Sephiroth knew roughly just how much her body would be feeling and since this was her first time.. or so she said, her true orgasm would be building up but they would most likely have some time before that. Feeling her bite him a shudder of pleasure shot up his spine before he decided to return such a gesture nipping into her shoulder before a realization struck.

Sephi began to rapidly increase the pace, making the thrusts faster and deeper.. the pleasure.. more so better then previous and he knew from her past experiences with pain this would not hurt her.. but instead would probably be enough to really bring Kumori pleasure.. That and it was making him feel better, the sides fighting inside of him trying to win as his body continued it's actions both feeling pleasure regardless of the fight within the mind.

Kumori gasped softly as her body continued to rise to the heights of pleasure. Her breath came out quicker, as she arched her back more, her hips rocking against his. She nipped him harder, her lips trailing over his collarbone, her hands pulling on his hair a little more. He nipped her and she moaned, he started to fuck her and she felt the pleasure spike hard in her. She gave a gasping sound, her body arching as tight as a tightrope wire. Her mind snapping suddenly as the pleasure burst through her.

White hot starbursts slipped through her body, a gasping cry came screaming from her lips. Her eyes closed in pleasure, hair pooling on the mattress, tangled around her and him. The same that his hair was tangled around hims and her. It was delicious the feeling of the orgasm. It was a feeling unlike any previous, a white hot pleasure that made her gasp even more. Panting for breath, she looked at him with half-lidded eyes, her body still rocking with him.

When he came, she would truly be happy. His pleasure mattered to her just as much.

Back
Top Bottom