Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

rp, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

capt trance

Super-Earth
hey girls, im looking for the following things to start out bluemoon with! i am the character on the left, and middle if there is more then 2 characters. i got some plot idea's, but i am willing to hear more. also, i do more pairings then this as well. im currently only doing three rp's, and any of these, including the dog one, is now oipen, becuase im in a rp mood, and need to rp now. lol. please, anyone have any idea, let me know. i would love a long term romance rp as well, as a smut one which ever you like.

incest
brother x sister [5]
father x daughter**[sorry had to edit that]
brother x dog x sister (have plot[1], but i got to be in the mood)

fantasy
dragon morph x what ever you want to be [have plot[2]]
elf x elf
human x elf
elf x human
human x demon [have plot[3]]
knight x princess
thief x princess

normal stuff
student x teacher
teacher x student[6]
bf x gf
friend x friend[7]
friend x becomes gf [have plot[4]]
friend x best friends sister
neighbor[old or young] x girl next door
nurse x doctor
doctor x patient
nurse x patient
human x neko

if u have idea's let me know

plots
[1]
the sister for some odd reason, has no clean clothes, or doesnt wear panties but wears a skirt that day, or just came out of the shower, when the dog gets interested by what he smells, and starts licking her. she doesnt like it at first, but the dog is conesitant, and the sister finally likes it. after she has sex with the dog, the do it again some other time, but the second time, the brother walks in on them, and the brother black mails her to join, or just joins, your chioce.

[2]
im a dragon morph. to get this cleared what it is, i basically can morph into a dragon. we are a rare dieing breed. i have golden eyes, and my ears are in my head like a reptile. with my colden eyes, i can see perfectly at night, or if i change my vision, see heat. i cant weild weapons while in dragon mode, but i do become more powerful, and have more armour, but the belly is vunerable. in human form, i carry a sword in my right hand, and a small axe in my left. i barly can use magic in human form, but in dragon form, i can use dragon's brath/fire ball magic. this roleplay is that i am a mercenary, that travels around, when one of the follow can happen
1] i meet a girl and fall in love
2] i protect a girl in troble, and help her and train her
3] the girl attacks me for money, and i take her under my wing to hel and train her
4] i plan a revolt for the current empire i work for[my work being the king's gaurd], for my emperor has killed alot of my kind, to keep us under control when i meet an assassin, and we plot to kill the king i end up falling in love with her, and the assassin doesnt trust me completly

[3]
we are a human and demon detective team, trying to bring peace to the human and demon drug war. we go behind scenes, and try to solve what make things tick, and how to clean the streets. someone gets injured[doesnt matter who], and one sleeps at the other's place, and they realize just how much they trust eath other.

[4]
im the new shy kid in town, and gets picked on, by the school bully. there is a girl that i like, and it ends up being the school bully's girlfriend. little does the girlfriend know, the school bully has been beating people up.

[5]
Brother get sick from school, and the sister has to stay there and help him. bother is only 15, and might not take the right amount of pills, and might not drink the cough syrup. so, sister helps him out, makes sure he gets better, and when he is being silly about being helped into the shower, sister realizes how he has grown and moves onto him.

[6]
Teacher is noticing changes in a student, she is becoming less and less carful on her homework, and in class, she sometimes sleeps. one day he calls her up to the front after school, and asks whats going on. when he tells her her grades have been droping, almost to failing grade, she moves onto the teacher

[7]
these friends have been high school friends for a long time, since they were 3. he has protected her in most cases, and they never had secrets against each other. one day, they were playing truth or dare with a group of friends, when they realize there feelings for each other. next time the got to be alone, they exsplored thier feelings.

whew done!! thanks or readin, and i hope to have fun :)

Re: looking for the following

Sure or AIM either one would work for me. Just send me a pm and I'll give you my AIM if you want ^^

Re: looking for the following

bumpity bump

random face time
:shock: :? :roll: :idea: :arrow: :?: :!: :geek: :ugeek: :oops:

kirby dance time!!!!

<(^-^<) (>^-^)>

kirby sex!!!!

(>^-(>*-*)> [idk if he is enjoying it or not ... lol]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom