Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nowhere Train (Small Group ; Interest Check)

Cinnabun

Caffeine Cleric
hQCVFOm.gif

Streetlights, people, living just to find emotion
Hiding somewhere in the night

Avalon, Oregon is a sleepy, ideal mountain town that time has seemingly forgot. The only way to get to the town is by the train that passes through its terrain. It's closed off to the world, and full of secrets. 【 Wisteria 】and 【 Saltwater 】have recently inherited an estate that was passed to them in their grandparent's will. It was their home for most of their lives after a tumultuous home life previously to living in Avalon.

The town has something to offer everyone- especially newcomers. On the surface, it seems like a sleepy mountain town inaccessible by most modes of transportation, but underneath lurks an age old mystery begging to be solved. In this time of emotional turmoil in their lives after losing their grandparents that they were very close to, they decided to invite other close friends to come and stay with them to ease the lonely feeling they both felt.

Honey 】- lipstick, a sweet voice, confident laughter, handwritten notes, tries their best, loves fashion and dogs, bright eyes like the sun, new cities, good grades [Taken]

【 Woodsmoke 】- tired souls, ticket stubs and street maps from places they've visited, bodies full of untold stories, missing the train, coffee, gentle words

Wisteria 】- dreamy evenings, freshly-baked cinnamon rolls, sipping tea, writing in a diary, thick, worn-out jumpers, handfuls of flowers, falling in love, book piles [Taken]

Saltwater 】- dark, tousled hair, ripped jeans, paintbrushes, lofty grins, swallowing hard, a little broken, trying desperately to be a good person [Taken]

【 Ink 】- soft aching hands buried in messy hair, tragic smiles, scribbling on dusty parchment, ancient ruins, attic windows, stars, cups of tea gone cold

【 Thunderstorms 】- leather jackets, eyeliner wings, sharpening their smiles, lace-up boots, vinyl records, wikipedia articles, tangled earphones, cigarette afternoons

【 Cashmere 】 - vanilla candles, sad piano music, insomnia, tired eyes, margin doodles, nostalgia, leather-bound books

Sunflower 】 - golden, collects and presses flowers, freckles, iced almond milk lattes, beach trips, bare feet, smiles, raspberries, honeycomb, keeps a journal, watches butterflies, drowsy [Taken]

【 Midnight 】 - city lights from a high rise, dusty book piles, tired eyes, writing stories, indie concerts, procrastination, denim jackets, classic movies, writing in a diary, impulse shopping, plants on a window ledge

➽➽➽ I would like the pictures for this roleplay to be art, anime, illustrations, or semi realistic drawn art. I prefer high quality pictures over those that are too small or too blurry. Please no IRL people face claims. I feel uncomfortable using them. If you need assistance with art, you're more than welcome to reach out and I'd be happy to help.

➽➽➽ This is a literate roleplay for literate writers who enjoy writing and weaving intricate story lines. I believe in quality posts over quantity of text.

➽➽➽ Please post your interest here in the thread with what character you'd be potentially interested in playing. Please keep in mind all of the characters are friends and will know each other before the rp begins. Their character arcs will build from their preexisting friendships. Please don't be afraid to create connections with other characters and bring ideas to the table. No flower pot/wallflower characters please.

➽➽➽ All characters MUST be in the millennial age bracket. I understand this is a limited range of ages, but I'd like to keep the ages of the characters fairly similar as if they're too old or too young, them all being friends wouldn't really be feasible.

➽➽➽ Please give your character a backbone. Challenge yourself to write characters that have unique personalities. I will only be accepting characters that I believe further the plot and will grow as we progress.

➽➽➽ Do not break the fourth wall. If we discuss something OOCly, your character should not know it. This bothers me extremely so when your character decides to know something they should not.

➽➽➽ This is not a first come first serve roleplay. I expect writers who are willing to further the plot, and provide constructive criticism as well as be willing to make new friends. Don't be frightened by the number of roles. Not all roles will be filled. I want a small group of people for this one.

➽➽➽ As a courtesy, I ask that you stray from red/green text in your posts as I am red/green colorblind and will be unable to read it properly.

➽➽➽ If any sexual themes occur, please either block it out in spoilers or take it to PMs. Sex is fine, but just be courteous to your fellow rpers.

Here is the link to the google doc that contains the character sheet. You can just save a copy to your own google drive and edit it as you see fit!

Last edited:
k2CaJtc.png

If you click the pictures, it'll take you to their google doc!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom