Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Feedback on my roleplay request thread

Dom Bigson

Biggus Dickus
I may well end up really fucking regretting this, but what do I got to lose? First, I'm aware I ask for a lot. Probably too much. Second, what do you think of the title? Should I change it? Please also give anything you like about it. Nice to hear some praise. Thanks in advance to anyone who responds.

Bonus: What are some general opening message headers you like? I've heard a lot of people on here don't like the 'Loved your plots. Would love to Roleplay' setup which is kind of my go-to.

For starters, it's helpful to link your RT here. So we don't have to go the extra mile to find it in your past posts. By "we," I mean I, 'cause I'm lazy.

Now about your RT, know everything I list stems from my personal preferences, so take it at your own risk.

I prefer shorter titles such as Desires of Dom (NSFW), but that's just a preference thing, no need to change it.

With the chunk of text in your ABOUT ME/RULES section, bullet points and concise phrases may work wonders to emphasize the key components and attract partners. Your quotes from past roleplay partners are impressive, but I feel they deserve their little section after the Kinks and Limits. And I absolutely adore how you took your time to insert image references with your plots and characters.

Now onto the general message. I often start with a greeting, express what idea/prompt I liked in the RT, propose my spin on the story, or inquire about certain details in the RT if necessary, then wrap it up with a close line.

Hope my feedback helps.

For starters, it's helpful to link your RT here. So we don't have to go the extra mile to find it in your past posts. By "we," I mean I, 'cause I'm lazy.

Now about your RT, know everything I list stems from my personal preferences, so take it at your own risk.

I prefer shorter titles such as Desires of Dom (NSFW), but that's just a preference thing, no need to change it.

With the chunk of text in your ABOUT ME/RULES section, bullet points and concise phrases may work wonders to emphasize the key components and attract partners. Your quotes from past roleplay partners are impressive, but I feel they deserve their little section after the Kinks and Limits. And I absolutely adore how you took your time to insert image references with your plots and characters.

Now onto the general message. I often start with a greeting, express what idea/prompt I liked in the RT, propose my spin on the story, or inquire about certain details in the RT if necessary, then wrap it up with a close line.

Hope my feedback helps.
It really does. Thank you. I apologize for not having put my thread in the initial message and I appreciate that you did. These are all good ideas and I'll be sure to implement them ASAP. And yeah, you would be surprised just how long it took me to compile those images. I think it took a solid quarter of the time I spent making my thread. Not from lack of material, but rather abundance.

Hope my feedback helps.
Implemented your suggestions somewhat. Couldn't really pair down what I had so I just put the really important stuff in bold. When/if you have the time, take another look and tell me what you think.

Revisited your RT.

With your key points in bold, I'm more inclined to skim through the ABOUT ME/RULES section and check out the Kink and Limits section than before, so this should help keep potential partners engaged. By the way, loved... like had my breath taken away by the Batgirl image. Such a pity I'm not familiar with her enough to portray her accurately.

Fingers crossed for more partners to reach out to you. Sometimes it just takes a bit of time for the intrigued partner to show up.

Back
Top Bottom