Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sisterly Help //Kratos/Thalia// cont..

Kratos

Supernova
Jewel knew that everything that had been bought so far, well Grace would have never bought or even considered buying.. after all this was not the sort of style she seemed into, she was more the shy type so it seemed when it came to presenting her body and everything it contained. Considering their schools dress code allowed what was picked so far, well Grace had no argument that could be used to stop the wearing of any of the picked clothes.

"Well Mum and Dad knows that we have these contests between each other.. but I am pretty sure they were going away for this week anyhow.." She smirked at her sister as she then took the keys and then drove home quite a bit faster then normal. "I do hope you don't plan to just go straight to bed when we get home.. we have to sort out your wardrobe.. and I want to see you try out some of your new clothes.." a gentle snicker escaped her and she would bug her sister if Grace tried to get out of this at all.

Grace got into the car with her sister, not saying much. She was in a terrible mood because her sister had just abolished her hope of getting out of having to wear that terribly revealing dress around the house. "Why do we have to do this right when we get home? I mean... We've got the whole weekend to worry about it!" She finally said desperately.

"Oh! And if I'm going to have to wear that dress around the house, we are NOT having anyone over this week, you understand me? You understand? And we aren't going out to eat any either! I don't want anyone to see me dressed like that if they don't have to."

After all that had happened Grace did not seem to be to happy, she seemed all fine until she realized she lost and then realized what was in store for her. Well if Jewel was her sister she would have acted the same way.. but the thing was she was not like her something that she was happy about knowing it as a fact. "Better sooner then later Sis.."

After hearing that a smirk crossed her face, "I am sure a few of my friends are okay to come over.. They won't really care what your wearing honest.." a soft snicker escapes her before she then speaks "a dare is a dare sis, I won meaning you have to abide by what you suggested.."

Grace gave a sigh before saying, "Fine! We'll do it when we get home, but your friends are NOT coming over if I'm gonna be dressed like that! I really don't care if they care or not, NOBODY else is going to see me dressed like that!"

She spent the rest of the ride home in silence, and when they got to the house, she reluctantly grabbed about half of the bags and walked inside and to her room. She put the new purchases on the bed and reluctantly pulled her clothes out of her closet and put them on the other side of her bed. "There... Now what do I have to try on?" She asked, just wanting to get it over with so she could get some sleep.

Jewel softly smiled at her sister, this was only the beginning of what could be something .. well more, but such a thing had to not be rushed. "Fine, they will not come over, but if that is the case, then you have to wear what I choose for two weeks unless you want my friends to come over.."

It was a low level of blackmail and seemed to get no answer, Jewel would follow it up later as she helped her sister empty her draws before smirking at her question " Well Sis, you may as well put on the clothes that you will be having to wear for every moment you are at home.." She then picked up the exact clothes that she was referring to passing them to Grace "You will look lovely in them... now get changed, I can leave the room of course "

Grace sighed loudly when she heard her sister trying to blackmail her. "FINE!" She said. "You can invite your friends over! But I'll be in my room most of the time that they're here!" She continued, mater of factly. "Now get out of the room so I can change..." She waited for her sister to leave the room before picking up the outfit.

She looked at it in disgust before slowly stripping off her clothes and getting into the skimpy little outfit. She had a bit of trouble getting the bra on, but after a minute or so, she finally got everything good and slipped on the dress. She walked over to the mirror and noticed that it showed a good bit of her cleavage and was cut off just inches above her ass, meaning that if she had to bend over for any reason it would be totally put on display. She let out a little pout before saying, "Alright... You can come in now..."

Smiling triumphantly as she won that victory she spoke one word "Thought you would see it my way" A small laugh escaped her after that before nodding and leaving the room upon Grace's request. Little did her sister know Jewel had more planned for her, a lot more and this was just a good start. Blackmail itself would come into play a lot more often so that she can get anything she wants.

Now that Jewel stood outside she lent against the wall waiting to here her sisters voice, she would finally get a decent look at her sister the way she had wanted for a while, Well occasionally she had got a glimpse of her after a shower but this was longer then a few seconds. This was going to be a weeks worth of seeing her in those clothes. Hearing that she could come in, she entered smiling softly as her blue eyes gazed, "See they look fine on you, should probably show more of your curves and all more often."

Back
Top Bottom