Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Raven and the Quetzalcoatl (A Harry Potter Story) Shadowfang X BlueKat

BlueKat

Planetoid
It was a cold and rainy afternoon. Even in the midst of the Tri Wizard Tournament, things still went business as usual in the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Which meant quidditch was still ongoing. Currently it was Ravenclaww vs Slytherin, with Ravenclaw winning 10 to 4. Evelyn Winter, was one of the chasers and currently held the quaffle. She was a great flyer, long wavy black hair flowing behind her in its required pony tail, her unique violet eyes keeping watch on everything, weaving in and out of the Slytherin players. Keeping them off her. Until one of them got right in front of her.

Quickly, she threw it to one of her teammates so she could attempt to maneuver around the Slytherin and get into the scoring zone. She had scored 4 of the 10 points so far so had been doing pretty good. She and her team were confident in her abilities to get yet another goal. She was getting ready to catch the quaffle when a familiar, cruel voice reached her ears.

“Hey mudblood! Catch this!” Marcus Flint, captain of the Slytherin quidditch team called out. He was angry that they were losing so bad, and blamed Evelyn for that with how much she scored. Looking for some revenge, a nasty smirk crossed his face, and he swung at the bludger full force, keeping it from his teammate, and sending it straight for Evelyn, with no mercy. The words distracted her and she turned her head to see what he was on about. Her bright violet eyes went wide as she realized the bludger was coming right for her, and moving far to fast for her to be able to dodge, even with her flying skill. All she could do was attempt to protect herself as her hands suddenly lifted up off her broom to move up and protect her face.

@Shadow Fang

As the chasers fought for position and each other in the case of the beaters, there were two figures who hovered higher above the melee. Ravenclaw's Seeker, Cho Chang took as much time looking at her Slytherin counterpart as she was looking for the Snitch. But if her counterpart took any notice, he certainly did not show it. The Slytherin Seeker was a fairly recent transfer from Castelobruxo and it was only his good fortune that he had arrived in time to try out for the quidditch team and secure the Seeker position, much to the chagrin of the majority of Slytherin House. Despite their protests though, Antonio Castillo proved to be a fine Seeker, able to fly swiftly and take hits that would’ve unseated others while his eyes were locked on his chosen target.

Even so, despite the pressing need to actually find the golden snitch, he could not help but look at the chasers below. It really was just like looking down at a battlefield with the bludgers flying every which way either by their own incantation or knocked by the beaters. His idle gazing was broken when Cho flew off but came to a stop and then again when Marcus called out to one of the chasers. Antonio had only just whipped his head in time to watch him grab the bat from a beater, and send an incoming bludger toward the vulnerable Ravenclaw with a vicious hit. Time moved slowly for the young Latin American wizard. He abandoned his search for the snitch, pitched his broom forward, and hurtled towards Evelyn. The bludger whistled through the air, Antonio trying desperately to intercept it but it wasn’t to be. He couldn’t get into position to deflect it. So he went for the next best thing. With Evelyn’s hands in front of her face, he hooked his arm around her waist and pulled her off her broom and against his chest moments before the bludger whistled past, smashing her broom.

He held her securely while he dropped altitude until his feet came to rest on the pitch where he helped her off. “My apologies for that,” he said before Madam Hooch blew her whistle.

“Cho Chang has caught the snitch! Ravenclaw Wins!”

His head whipped around and saw Cho holding the snitch up high. Antonio scowled and dismounted his broom, getting perhaps six paces away from Evelyn when he looked up in time to see Marcus land and stomp towards him.

“You were to catch the Snitch, not save mudbloods!” Marcus shouted.

“Save it, Marcus. I’m well aware of what my duties were,” Antonio replied evenly, intending to continue walking away.

“Don’t walk away from me, I’m not finished!” Marcus growled, snagging Antonio’s arm but his world suddenly inverted, his breath blasted from his lungs as he landed hard on his back. Antonio’s hands let go of Marcus’ arm. “I warned you, Flint. You do not touch me.”

Marcus rolled to his feet and took careful stock of Antonio. After a year of playing Quidditch alongside each other, Marcus still wasn’t sure how to get a read on him. Antonio stood at roughly the same height, but Antonio just demonstrated his strength in front of the entire school and the students from the other two schools. Whatever was to come next though would have to wait as Professor Snape got in between the two boys. “That is enough. Return to your places. Mr. Castillo, you will serve detention for striking your team captain.”

(edited because I can't read apparently xD)

Last edited:
Evelyn’s world was a blur in the next several moments. One second she was bracing for a hit from the hard, fast bludger, and the next she was being swept off her broom, a strong arm around her waist. She brought her hands away from her face, looking down at the arm around her, seeing the green of Slytherin house on the sleeve, before back up to see the face of none other than her suite mate, Antonio. A fellow prefect. The two hadn’t always gotten along, maybe it was the different houses, maybe it was personality clashes, who knew. The beginning of the school year they couldn’t stand each other, but now they at least where too a point where they tolerated one another.

She could hardly speak, with so much going on. The air slightly being taken from her lungs. The wind blowing past them as he flew her to safety. He was so close, she could feel the heat of his body against her back, his scent was swirling around her, like a vine slowly creeping over the land. It smelled of pine, a fresh thunderstorm, and a Smokey hint, like that from a fire. Evelyn’s eyes closed momentarily. Taking in his scent, it was intoxicating, he smelled so good.

Shaking her head as if to clear her intoxicated thoughts, Evelyn got down from the broom. A little wobbly on her feet at first. She heard him apologize and shook her head. “It’s okay, thank you. I could have been seriously hurt had you not grabbed me.” She said, jumping a little as the whistle blew. Hearing that Cho had caught the golden snitch, evidently making their team win. As the stands went wild with cheering.

Evelyn spotted her broken broom in the distance though, and hardly felt the desire to celebrate. “Oh no…” She said more to herself than anything. Walking over to the broken pieces. It was the first broom her parents bought her when she got accepted on the quidditch team. They may not have fully understood the world of magic, being muggles and all, but they tried to understand best they could. Luckily the professors were willing to help if they wrote with any questions. It was really special to her because it just showed Evelyn their full acceptance of her, and her abilities. And knowing she had their support was everything. She had heard horror stories over the years of some muggle parents or families not being so kind and trying to keep students away from Hogwarts to be “normal” One in particular being Harry’s aunt and uncle.

Kneeling down before the broom, despite the wet earth below seeping into her uniform, Evelyn picked up the pieces, feeling some tears slide down her cheeks, only encouraged as Antonio and Marcus had their little spat. Marcus once again referring to her as a mudblood. Cho and the rest of her team came down to check on her. “Evelyn, you okay?” Cho asked. “Yeah, we saw what Marcus tried to do…” Jeremy Stretton, her fellow chaser stated. While Jason Samuels one of the beaters looked her over. “Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks guys. Brilliant work Cho, you won us the game.” She tried a small smile standing up as she dropped the broom pieces with a sigh. Her attention now turning back to Marcus and Antonio.

She jumped a little when Antonio managed to flip Marcus onto his back with such ease. It was impressive. But as Proffesor Snape threatened detention for Antonio she furrowed her brows. Walking over to the Slytherin now. “If I could interject Professor Snape…this all happened because of Antonio helping me. He shouldn’t have to have detention. Let me take his place. I don’t mind…” She brushed some of her black hair behind her ear. Violet eyes looking from Antonio back to the Slytherin Head Professor.

"Noble of you, Ms. Winter. However, no matter the righteousness behind Mr. Castillo's actions, he is still not to make a public display of it. Since you are so willing, you will serve detention with him. I'm sure he won't mind the company," Professor Snape said, looking at Antonio who merely bowed in acknowledgement of his punishment. Although he would've liked to, Antonio didn't say a goodbye to Evelyn save for a look from his gold-flecked dark brown eyes before he walked away with the rest of the Slytherins.

Having the ire of his housemates was nothing new to Antonio. The proud young man held his head high in defiance of their anger. As the boys changed in their room, Marcus turned to him once again. "Why for her? You sacrificed the game for her. We could've won, we know that Chang doesn't pose a problem for you."

"Yes, we could've. But whether I catch the snitch or not is irrelevant if you and your chasers keep slacking off. 10 to 4, Marcus. What use is your pride if you cause us to play catch-up? Every foul that gets called on us lets them get a free chance to score. Even if I catch the snitch, if they make enough points from your fouls, then we still lose the game. Besides, you heard Professor Snape. I'm only being punished for publicly going against you instead of letting you have your way. You're team captain, yes. But I'm a prefect and so is she. So, you will have your apology but I make no apologies for my actions. At the very least, she won't be looking for vengeance against our housemates for little things. So for that, you all should be thanking me."

The rest of them regarded him incredulously before each one worked it through their own minds. Although they didn't quite see it that way, there was some sense in what Antonio said. For now, anyway, they were content to let it pass. Besides, even if they wanted to deny it, Antonio's own heritage was ancient. Malfoy himself hesitated in going against him because of it. As the Slytherin team exited their locker room, Antonio was graced with a welcome sight in the form of Daphne Greengrass, who wrapped her arms around him before making a show of looking over his arm.

"What are you doing?" Antonio asked.

"Checking to make sure you didn't hurt yourself playing a hero."

He chuckled. "Rest assured, I'm well and intact."

Daphne didn't reply other than to keep inspecting his arm before sliding underneath his arm so it draped over her shoulders before they made their way to the Great Hall for lunch. The rest of the day passed relatively uneventfully until the evening and Antonio waited outside of Professor Snape's office.

“Yes, professor.” Evelyn said with a bow of her own. She glanced over at Antonio, violet eyes meeting his brown. The eye contact was held for a mere moment, yet she couldn’t help but admire the gold within his eyes. Turning to go back with her own team. “Party in Ravenclaw common room tonight!!” Someone from the stands shouted down. The rest of the house cheering and the team along with them. Evelyn just smiled to herself and shook her head as she went to change into her normal school uniform, and went to lunch.

As they ate, more of Evelyn’s housemates checked on her and she assured them all she was fine, thanks to Antonio. “Who’d have thought a Slytherin would have saved you from one of their own!” A student said. “What was it like?” Another student, female this time commented. “You were saved by probably the hottest Slytherin guy ever.” The girl giggled while some other girls chimed in, in agreement. Evelyn laughed. “I don’t really know. It was all a blur honestly. I hardly registered what was going on till my feet touched the ground.” She said with a shrug, taking a bite of her food.

It was a lie of course, but she was hardly going to admit the truth. She had been very much aware of his scent, the way his arm felt around her waist, how close their bodies actually were. She shook her head as if to shake the thoughts away. He was a cocky Slytherin just like the rest of them. She had no business thinking of such things about him. And yet, for the rest of lunch that’s all she could think about. Mostly because she wondered why he had helped her? He could have easily won the game for his team. She’d seen him during their practice sessions, whenever she wanted fresh air and decided to do school work there at the quidditch pitch. He was a damn good seeker. Better than most. He could have easily beaten Cho to it had he not interfered with Marcus’ sick plot to harm her. But would she ask him why he saved her? Probably not.

Evelyn continued on with her classes for the day. Even managed to get some homework done in the library before she had to make her way to Snape’s office for detention. As she did, she noticed Antonio was already waiting. Looking at him briefly as she made her way over. Standing on the opposite side of the doorway from him. Holding a few books to her chest. She looked down her side of the hall a moment before looking over at Antonio. “Um…thank you, again for saving me earlier.” She said “I probably would have ended up with multiple broken bones had you not intervened.”

Evelyn didn’t get to say much more than that as Professor Snape soon came walking towards them. “Alright you two. Follow me.” He simply said wasting no time as he started walking away once more. He led them to the potions classroom, opening the door. He let them in then held out his hand. “Give me your wands.” Evelyn of course obeyed, slipping her hand into her robe and getting her wand out handing it over. Snape waited for Antonio to do the same before slipping them into his own pocket. “For your punishment, you two will be scrubbing the cauldrons by hand. The first years have made quite a mess of some of them. I want every one of them spotless. You will use the two sinks in the back. Once that’s finished, you will be taking inventory of my ingredients and organizing them all alphabetically. Do not take any, or I will know. Am I understood?” He looked between the two of them. Evelyn nodded. “Yes sir.” Snape then looked at Antonio. “Be thankful Ms. Winter has agreed to join you Mr. Castillo. Or else you may have just been stuck here all night. Now, get to work. I’ll be locking you both in here till you are done and will be coming to check periodically.” With that Snape turned and left the room. The two prefects would hear the door locking as promised, behind him.

Antonio merely nodded when he was prompted and turned over his wand when requested. Professor Snape raised an eyebrow when Antonio's wand came not from a pocket but from his sleeve. He was unable to respond to Evelyn's gratitude before Professor Snape came out, gave his spiel and left them alone, the click of the door being locked unmistakable. Despite the fact that this was supposed to be a punishment, he couldn't help but chuckle. "I think Professor Snape is the only teacher who isn't concerned with a boy and girl being locked into a room without supervision." Probably because nobody would dare defy the head of Slytherin house.

With a shrug, Antonio moved to the rows of cauldrons and selected which ones were the worse off and which wasn't all that bad… not that it mattered, there were quite a number of them either way. "I suppose I'll use the left sink to clean and scrub the cauldrons, we can use the right one to rinse them off. The ingredients shouldn't take much more time, Professor Snape is already organized as it is." He took the worst looking cauldrons back and began cleaning them as methodically as if he's done such work before.

Hearing Antonio chuckle, Evelyn looked up at him, smiling some. He had a nice chuckle. “I suppose you’re right. Perhaps he’s just taking into account we’re both prefects and is assuming we would be better behaved than others.” She suggested her British accent coming through with her soft and melodic voice. It was more proper sounding than some others, but she was from London after all. “Plus, he’s scary enough on his own so who would want more of his wrath?” She gave a small laugh herself.

Following him over to the cauldrons. She picked up a few inspecting them and making a face. “Merlin’s beard, what on Earth did they do to these poor things?” She questioned, inspecting another and getting an awful scent which made her cough. “Gross.” She helped organize them a bit more and then walked over to a chair and slipped her robe off. Not wanting to get it wet. Rolling up the sleeves of her white school shirt she made her way back to Antonio. She laid out some towels next to the sink they would be using to rinse the cauldrons. That way they could place the cauldrons down to dry after rinsing.

The sinks were big enough from them to both stand at one, and she didn’t think it would be fair for him to do all the washing. So Evelyn stood next to Antonio, letting the sink fill up with water and adding soap. She filled some cauldrons and set them aside to soak, while she slipped her hands in the water to begin scrubbing another. “Do you have patrol tonight too? I was told I have the South wing of Hogwarts tonight.” She said, making idle conversation as they did their punishment. Not wanting to have too much awkward silence.

Antonio thought about what Evelyn said, and it did make sense. They were both prefects, so it would make sense for Professor Snape to not worry about the ‘minor’ things that might happen with a different pair of students. He won’t deny that Professor Snape could be scary, the old man had a hell of a glare but Antonio had a pride streak the size of the Atlantic… it resulted in him serving many detentions when he first arrived since he tended to match a glare when it was given unduly.

The movement created by Evelyn removing her robes made Antonio glance her way, and was able to see more than he thought would be offered by her long sleeve shirt… he shook his head and looked away by the time she turned around, thankful that his dark bronze skin would hide a light blush if indeed he had one. He felt warm, but not warmer than when he had Daphne wrapped in his arms. He really did like her accent though, it wasn’t as harsh as some of the other accents he’s been exposed to since coming to the UK. It had a sort of musical quality to it as well which he greatly enjoyed. He looked up as she stood next to him, setting some cauldrons aside to soak before he tapped into his power. Wordlessly, he set a trigger ward on the door so that it the barest of pressure would disrupt his spell, and then three sponges started cleaning the worst of the cauldrons before placing them on the other side of the second sink. “I have patrol yes, I’m to take the Southwestern wing of the castle,” he replied, his Latin accent coming through. “So, you can understand why I rather not be stuck here all night.”

About half an hour passed before his ward was tested, but thankfully, it passed with flying colors, the sponges disappearing into the cauldrons the moment the door had enough pressure applied to open even a miniscule amount. Even without the aid of his magic, they had made incredible progress in a short time.

Evelyn’s eyes looked on in surprise as the cauldrons started cleaning themselves. Looking over at Antonio. “You can do wandless magic?” She asked “Even I haven’t mastered that quite yet. Though I practice it often.” She looked back at the cauldrons, admiring the show of power Antonio was displaying. She at least decided to work on drying once the cauldrons finished being cleaned and rinsed. Putting the cauldrons back on the student tables and then placing extras back on Snapes rack in the back.

The young witch has to admit, she did enjoy Antonio’s unique accent. They didn’t have too many Americans, let alone Latin Americans there in Hogwarts. It was a nice change from the usual accents she heard. Scottish, Irish, Australian, all over Europe. “Southwestern you say? Perhaps we’ll run into each other then. I think a few of our areas do end up intercepting.” Evelyn smiled to him while she worked. She continued working. Looking towards the door when she heard it open some. Professor Snape sticking his head in.

“I see you two have the cauldrons well under way. Have you begun the supply room yet?” He questioned. Evelyn shook her head. “No sir, we were just about to start that.” She explained, turning to look at him. “Good. Making better progress than I thought. Perhaps, you two will be done soon after all. Maybe I need to think up a third punishment.” He said and without another word he slipped back out. “Oh, I sure hope not.” Evelyn said mostly to herself but Antonio would be able to hear. She went to pick up one of the cauldrons that had just been rinsed but it slipped in her hands and spilled water all down her front. Making her white school shirt become see through. Her blue bra showing through, and her flat stomach with a slight shine over her belly button. A hidden belly button ring. “Damn it. Hands slipped…”

“I can, yes. Growing up, my father and mother wanted me to learn in between classes since my family’s chosen profession makes it vital that I can cast magic without my wand if need be,” he said after Professor Snape left them be. The Professor mentioning a third punishment made him shake his head and sigh but he went back to work, a sentiment that Evelyn shared evidently since he heard her hope that he wouldn’t as well. “Well, that among other things as well. But I don’t want to bore you with the details of my upbringing.”

However, his attention was snapped back to her when he heard the cauldron hit the floor and bounce away, and his eyes were greeted with her white shirt becoming quite see through and leaving little to the imagination. He realized he was staring and he quickly looked away before he brought a towel over, focusing mainly on her eyes since he knew his eyes would wander. “Would you… like help drying off or are you able to do it yourself?” He felt his body grow quite warm, almost as warm as when he was alone with Daphne and he realized he was still looking at her when he felt something start to grow. He turned away, clearing his throat as he actually took stock of what they finished and what they still had to do. They really did make good progress, only ten cauldrons needed to be cleaned and rinsed. He reactivated his spell as well as the failsafe, and he tried very hard to not think about how uncomfortable his pants were becoming. “Nice belly button ring,” he said quietly, but also loud enough that she would hear him. She did have a very nice body, he couldn’t deny that even if he wanted to. He certainly didn’t want to deny it.

Evelyn was looking down at the damage, only looking back up when Antonio asked if she needed help. She noticed his eyes move from her own and start moving down her form, and felt her own body grown slightly heated. She knew she should probably tell him to stop, he had a girlfriend (who she despised) but she kind of liked having his eyes on her. Which is what lead her to give the answer she did.

“If you don’t mind helping…” She said, with a small smile. When he commented on her belly button ring she briefly looked down at it and back up at him. A blush spreading across her cheeks. “Thanks. Want a better look at it?” She asked, not knowing where that came from. As her hands moved to unbutton her shirt right over her ring. Pulling the fabric away to reveal it fully, as it’s blue gems sparkles in the light of the room. Swinging slightly with her movements as it dangled gracefully. “I got it done last year. This is my favorite ring.”

For a moment, he almost didn’t understand what she said… but his eyes sparked in recognition that she actually wanted him to touch her body. He knew then and there that there was no way he could be detached in anyway. He turned towards her then, eyes gleaming as if he was a predator and she, his prey. His mind momentarily brought up Daphne, who he technically was in a relationship with. No doubt, Daphne had the bigger assets, but Evelyn was hardly inferior. Her body was more toned, yes, but it only accentuated her own assets all the more.

Besides, even while Antonio was distracted, the cauldrons were still being cleaned thanks to his spell. So there was no worry with falling behind and being unable to report for their patrol. “I would like a much better look at it,” he replied at last, looking deep into her beautiful violet eyes as if challenging her to reverse herself now that he accepted her offer. Although it hasn’t been often that Antonio had to do this punishment, he knew that Professor Snape wouldn’t return for quite a long while, so he had no fear of being discovered in a compromising position… but how far might they go in this rather forbidden of circumstances? His eyes were momentarily distracted by the dangling gem as she moved. “Hardly a good way to show it… perhaps by swaying your hips?” But what exactly made it her favorite? He’d ask about it later, for now… his pants were definitely getting tight, and his robe was starting to trap his body heat. He shrugged his robes off, the muscles of his body temporarily highlighted against his shirt as he did so before relaxing… save for one.

Antonio’s eyes looking at her as they were, made Evelyn’s body slightly shudder. His gaze alone making her body go haywire. She could hardly stand it, biting her lower lip as she let her eyes meet his. Even his voice seemed to command her attention and made her body tingle straight down into her core. How could one guy have such an affect on her? It was no lie she had always been attracted to him, since they first met when they moved into their prefect suite. Even if they hadn’t always gotten along, the attraction was always there.

Her violet eyes widened ever so slightly as Antonio suggested she sway her hips. This was going down a very dangerous path. She almost backed out, until she saw him shed his robes. Seeing the way his shirt clung to his muscles, as they flexed with his movements. And she could have sworn she saw a bulge in his pants. Was he perhaps attracted to her too? That thought made her insides ache as her thighs pressed together some. Fuck. Why did he have to be so damn hot?

“You mean…like this?” She said not knowing where this little burst of confidence was coming from. But, she did as he suggested, and her hips started to move. Each movement precise, seductive. Her hips moved side to side, in a perfect circle. Isolated movements. While her belly button ring moved with her hips. Swinging back and forth and side to side. She moved as if she were a professional belly dancer.

Last edited:
He really should stop this, nip whatever this was becoming in the bud and go on as if nothing had happened. But the dynamic in this room changed, something definitely changed between them and he wasn’t entirely certain why. He watched as her eyes widened, almost imperceptibly but with his focus solely on her, he caught it and he watched her thighs pressed together. She was definitely reacting a certain way to his words but she surprised him when she actually started to sway her hips.

Much like a bird, his eyes were initially attracted to how her belly button ring moved. However, then his focus widened and he was almost entranced by how precise and seductive her movements were. It was… surprising how natural her movements were. She wasn’t awkward in the slightest and he felt a shiver run down his spine that caused him to give a primal sounding growl, eyes almost gleaming with a desire he should only reserve for Daphne.

He found a chair and pulled it close so he could sit on it, eyes never leaving Evelyn’s swaying body. He sat in such a way that even the dark fabric of his pants won’t hide the insane erection he was now sporting. He hummed as he watched her dance for a while longer before crooking his finger at her in a ‘come-hither’ motion.

Hearing the growl that left Antonio, made Evelyn’s body tingle, straight down into her core. She could feel her arousal grow, evident by the increasing wetness between her thighs. How could such a simple sound, be so very arousing? What other sounds could she pull from him, she wondered. The thought only turned her on more. She wanted to hear him say her name in the heat of pleasure, to hear his groans of delight. Why was she so horny right now? She needed to stop, yet she didn’t.

Continuing her dance, as he sat down she even turned slowly, showing off her ass as it moved perfectly in sync with her hips. Making her ass shake side to side and pop in and out. She even bent forward some as she shook it, making its movements even more prominent. Just letting her body move as it wished, even without music, it was like it made its own music.

Evelyn turned back around again, just in time to see Antonio beckon to her with his finger, there in the chair. She moved toward him and as she did the erection she thought she saw before became very visible now. The bulge in his pants seemed to have grown significantly from before. She could see the way his trousers strained against it as they tented. Good god she wanted him so bad. Girlfriend be dammed. She wanted him for herself.

As she got to him, her arms reached out and wrapped around his neck. Fingers twirling his hair while she looked down at him. “That give you a better look hmmm?” She questioned, in a voice even she didn’t recognize. It was so sensual, so seductive. She didn’t even know she could have such a voice, but it seemed Antonio was able to bring it out of her. She leaned in close to his ear, letting her warm breath wash over his neck. “Come on Toni…tell me what you think..”

The urge to reach his hand out to swat at that shaking ass was almost too good to resist.. Almost. He suddenly had the craving of seeing her do this when she was in even less clothing than she was now… significantly less clothing. He grinned when it looked like she knew precisely how to move that ass to ensure his eyes were firmly fixated on her.

Although the relationship he had with Daphne was technically off and on, and they were in that annoying phase where it looked like it was back on without it being confirmed… knowing that another pretty girl wanted him this much was a different experience altogether. He could get addicted to this feeling.

Thus, he didn’t resist when she wrapped her arms around his neck. His left arm merely wrapped around her waist in return while his right hand moved along her exposed body, squeezing her hip. Tell her what I think? Could she even handle it if he does? Well… she did ask for it. “I think… we could disappear during our patrol… so I can make sure you never forget me… because I really don’t want to deal with Professor Snape interrupting me when I’m making you squeal…”

The way Antonio looked at her was addicting. She could get used to his eyes on her like this, making her whole body tingle. Evelyn felt his arm wrap around her in return, while his hand moved over her exposed flesh leaving goosebumps in its wake. Biting her lip as he squeezed her hip. His next words took her off guard, eyes widening slightly, mouth dropping open just a tad. A bright blush crossing her cheeks. Had he really just said that?

She could feel that ache between her legs getting much worse. Deep in her core, creating more wetness to slide down her womanly lips below. It was probably a heat of the moment thing, and she certainly knew she shouldn’t because he was technically with someone else. But before she knew it, Evelyn was leaning in to kiss Antonio nice and hard. Something she had wanted to do for a while now.

She was no stranger to checking him out secretly in their suite whenever he go to it or the shower and walked around in nothing but a towel. Or watching him train for quidditch. She had wanted him for a long time now. And when he saved her today it only made her want him that much more. She pulled away after a moment, sucking on his lower lip as she did. A burning desire in her eyes. “Is that a promise?” She whispered

He met her gaze, she actually managed to surprise him when she dared kiss him. He didn’t think she had it in her to actually do this. But before she could have the opportunity to think that he was unreceptive to her bold move, he pressed his lips against hers, deepening their kiss.

For several heartbeats, he kissed her before turning her around and lifting her onto a nearby table, laying her down while still maintaining and deepening their kiss. He was indeed, far bolder with her than he had any business being. His hips started rocking into hers, powering his growing erection into her.

“Do you dare to find out?” Antonio squeezed her hips before pulling away, as if they had not come so close to losing all semblance of control just heartbeats before. His spell made reasonable progress, so that by the time he returned to the pots, all that was needed was to rinse a couple of them. They could make their patrols tonight after all, provided Professor Snape didn’t intentionally make his herb storage an absolute wreck. That could delay them a great deal. But, he was wiping a cauldron dry when he turned, turning a lidded gaze her way with a cocky smirk.

Evelyn gave no resistance as Antonio lifted her up and laid her back on a table. Her lips eagerly seeking his more, while her arms wrapped around his neck. She felt his hips rock into hers, could feel his erection push against her. It caused her to let out an audible groan against his lips. The slight friction feeling so good against her needy heat. Her tongue swirling with his as they kissed deeply. Evelyn’s heart was pounding in her chest from excitement. There was something so forbidden about this whole thing. They were on punishment, in the potions classroom for one, and then not to mention he did have a girlfriend. Evelyn never thought she would entertain such an idea, yet here she was making out with her hot, taken roommate where their Professor could walk in any moment. It was a rush unlike any other. And yet, only Antonio could bring this side out of her.

When he pulled away she whimpered softly, not ready for it to be over. But they did need to finish this punishment, so that they could go do their patrols. Then maybe she can get what she so desperately wanted…if Antonio was serious about what he said. So after taking a moment to recollect herself she got up to go work on the storage closet. Her gaze meeting his as he gave her a cocky smirk that she just found too damn attractive. She bit her lower lip, with a sexy little smile of her own before turning to go work on the other half of their project.

It looked overwhelming at first but it was mostly just moving things around and returning them to their rightful spots, as Snape already had things organized alphabetically. So she started climbing up onto the latter to work from the top down. Trying to concentrate and get it done. But the wetness between her legs was just a constant reminder of what had just taken place, and how much more she wanted..

Back
Top Bottom