Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A couple of my favorite quotes.

felinelover69

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
"I aim to misbehave." - Malcolm Reynolds

"Laughter is the best medicine. The cool thing is that you can't OD and the refills are free." - Rob Paulsen

"But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the sinner that needed it most?" - Mark Twain
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." - Edgar Allan Poe

"If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito." - Dalai Lama

"How we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life, wouldn't you say?" - Adm James T Kirk

"If you start at the top of the ladder, there's only one way to go." - Sir Christopher Lee

I've collected a few that I've found important to me.

Your Honor, years ago I recognized my kinship with all living beings, and I made up my mind then that I was not one bit better than the meanest on Earth. I said then, and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it; and while there is a criminal element, I am of it; and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free. - Eugene V. Debs

Be ruthless with systems, and be kind to people. - Michael Brooks

A man who is so exceedingly civil that for the sake of quietude and a peaceable name will silently see the community imposed upon, or their rights invaded, may, in his principles, be a good man, but cannot be styled a useful one, neither does he come up to the full mark of his duty; for silence becomes a kind of crime when it operates as a cover or an encouragement to the guilty. - Thomas Paine

"Intensely selfish people are always very decided as to what they wish. They do not waste their energies in considering the good of others." - Countess of Szalras

"Love is a trap. When it appears, we see only its light, not its shadows." - Paulo Coelho

Back
Top Bottom