Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB I need a himbo~!

cantripping

a frog, for real
I need a himbo. I'm holding out for a himbo 'til the end of the night. He's gotta be strong. And he's gotta be fast, and he's gotta be dumb and polite...

Alright, you read the title. I have a need. A need for big, dumb, boys (thembo enbies are also welcome here). That's it, that's my request.

But, its probably best if I add more information than that to this post. So I'll do that.

Hey ya'll, I'm Tripp and I'm looking for RP partners. I've been roleplaying for close to thirteen years at this point, my writing fluctuates from post to post depending on what's happening in the scene, sometimes I write a lot, sometimes I write less. I tend to gravitate towards plot focused role-plays, but I do love lots of smut, just as long as it flows with the story. Overall, I think I'm really easy to get along with as a partner. I'm real friendly too, so don't be shy to hit me up!

What I'm looking for:
-Preferably someone who can play dom/top or a switch. Though, I'm open to playing against submissive characters as well.
-Partners who like OOC chatter as much as I do, which is a lot. Please plot with me!!
-A story with a healthy mix of fluff, angst and edginess. I love dark stories, but I also don't think it's fun when the RP is full of nothing but misery.
-I prefer to rp over private

Pairing + idea wordank:
~ enemies to lovers
~ arranged marriages
~ historical settings
~ steampunk
~ scifi
~ aNd TheY WeRe ROOmaTES?????
~ poly relationships
~ sex worker x client
~ they're in a band but also they kiss
~ celebrities/influencers
~ sex drugs rock and roll
~ 70's/80's/90's vibes
~ royal x royal/knight/commoner
~ supernatural x human/supernatural
~ what if u were dating John Wick
~ obscenely rich brats being obnoxious
~ himbos doin what himbos do best
~ gay whore who loves Jesus
~ magic users
~ mentor x apprentice
~ pirates
~ ELVES!!!
~ vampires, werewolves and other supernaturals
~ demons
~ soul mate aus
~ gods (greek, norse, fictional, whatever)
~ and many many more!!

Kinky stuff:
we can discuss this later. But here's my f-list

okay. that's all I've got. feel free to ask me more questions later, I look forward to hearing from you!

Back
Top Bottom