Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best season on Earth??

What is your favorite season?

• Spring 🌸

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Summer β˜€οΈ

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Autumn πŸ‚

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Winter ❄️

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Tropical Dry 🏜

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Tropical Rainy 🌧

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Fall, of course! Everything smells musty and rich, the chill is coming into the air...and yet, it's still not too cold to go outside and enjoy the crisp breezes!

Can't stand the cold unless snow is involved but here when it's cold it's also rainy and very windy.

Too much heat is ick.

Tropical rain though? Sure it's muggy but at least you won't be cold and you shouldn't be overheating (much)

It has to be winter. I understand that the bitter cold and the snow makes things extremely inconvenient, but there's nothing quite like the crisp air and the sting of the frost. Plus, you get to ski and there's no pollen in the air. I can breathe again.

Team Autumn! The sudden change of temperature has been so satisfying these past couple of days. There's nothing quite like an autumn morning; the air is crisp though not too cold, a slight fog shifts everything into a mysterious/blurry canvas, the world explodes in shades of red and orange, pumpkin spice lattes are sold in nearly all coffee shopsβ€”yum.

I love each season for their own reason, but if I had to pick out a favorite, it's probably Autumn.
Apple orchards, apple cider and pumpkins, colorful changing leaves, specialty drinks, crisp cool air with a hot cup of coffee/hot chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom