Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best season on Earth??

What is your favorite season?

• Spring 🌸

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Summer β˜€οΈ

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Autumn πŸ‚

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Winter ❄️

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Tropical Dry 🏜

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Tropical Rainy 🌧

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

XanthousLiege

Meteorite
Hello earthlings! The climate sure does have a lot of variety on this planet! What is your guys' favorite of them all?

Since I am blessed with a lack of allergies, as well as the general vibe of it all, Autumn/fall is by far my most enjoyed season. Leave all change pretty colors, it gets nice and cool withotu being outright freezing, and halloween is in fall and it's one of my favorite holidays.

Looks like I'm in the majority. Autumn has the perfect combo of warm sun + chilled air and lovely colors.

I adore winter. Fall is a close second. The colder, the better.

Autumn for sure. The greens give way to an explosion of colour, especially orange, my favourite. There's still amazing sunshine but it isn't so unbearably hot. Just the right temperatures I like. Plus all the annoying ass geese migrate away.

Winter. To me it is the most prone to stimulate the mind, weirdly. Besides staying warm inside is a great luxury, if you can. Something about being outside in the cold is also extremely appealing to me due to growing up in New York when I was younger.

I have a fondness for the spring.
It is a time of renewal, rebirth and new oppertunities.

I think Autumn (Fall for you American folks) is best - for me, anyway.

Coming off the Summer heat and cooling down into Winter is just great.

Spring for me. It's not usually too cold or too warm yet. Some nice rain showers, flowering flowers.

Where I live there are no real seasons, having come from somewhere where there are 4 seasons, it's been a little hard. I think my fave would be anything not hot and humid. Though I can live without snow! Had enough of that for several lifetimes. I'll go with spring.

Summer is good. It lets you sweat and let out toxins from your body.
The need to put on too much clothing is reduced.
Winters typically lead to few colds / coughs :)
Autum and Spring are passing dreams lol

Autumn, not too hot, not too cool, perfect blazer weather. Also a big fan of those orangey-goldeny-sorta-reddish trees.

Anything except Summer will suffice, but I do prefer Winter, because the human species typically stays inside, stays quiet, doesn't throw ridiculously loud parties, and doesn't get all happy-go-lucky as if all problems in the world have disappeared just because the temperature increases. Oh, and heat sucks; it's far easier to warm up than cool down. There's also something quite nice about having to get comfortable inside.

In the interest of being unbiased, I will say that Winter does pose an annoying issue which is getting wet when snow and ice melts, especially footwear, and having to avoid placing groceries and deliveries on the ground is tedious.

I'm definitely more of a fall person. You can always bundle up more in cooler weather, but you can only take off so much clothing in warmer weather (both socially and physically).

Well, I live in a desert, so we've basically got three seasons here (Summer, monsoon/tornado season (in the general vicinity of what most people call "fall/Autumn" but is just "extended summer" here) and Winter.) Since the heat ends up being pretty damn miserable, I've always gone with Winter as my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom