Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A playful lifestyle: VioletUnderground and MacCloud

MacCloud

Super-Earth
Ryder MacCloud was a fairly decent fellow. He was honest, loyal, and helpful. He had a smile most every day for people he passed and tried to make his piece of the world a little brighter. After fourteen years in the military as a pilot he had decided to try a more peaceful lifestyle. He had taken a job as a private pilot flying corporate jets once he had resigned his commission. That was a little over three years ago. It was much more recently he had moved to this particular city and began working from it's airport. Now just because he treated people politely did not mean Ryder was perfect.. Not by any means. He had picked up a few kinky tastes while in the military, stationed overseas much of his career. Bondage, BDSM, and just sexual games were something he found enticing. Few knew and most would never even believe it. Not that he kept it secret either. It was just not the sort of thing that came up in conversation very often. If ever!

Ryder still ran five miles every day and he worked out daily. He was 6'3" and a solid 210 pounds. He enjoyed being physical. He enjoyed scuba diving, swimming, and hang gliding as well. He was into many action related activities. He was a volunteer martial arts instructor at his friends martial arts studio. Ryder had a pretty full life as one can see. He was still lonely though. Finding a woman who was willing to explore his kinky desires was not easy. He was not all that bold about it either. Which was why tonight he was at the Ropeworks club. It was a bondage/BDSM club and a friend of his had invited him there to check out the local scene. The club was new and was offering discounted admission to new people. Rules were on the walls everywhere explaining what the etiquette was for this club. Ryder had worn a leather jacket, jeans and a denim shirt. He didn't look very impressive at all. His friend was a dom and had his wife with him, she was his sub. They were running a booth to sell various supplies so they had guided him in and showed him around before letting him to wander on his own.

Ryder had been sort of checking out those who were on display. Some teaching ropework and others just showing off various types of bondage furniture. There were private rooms here but you would want a partner to check those out. Ryder saw a pretty redhead alone and looking a bit uneasy. The way he sort of felt being here stag himself. He walked over to her and caught her eye. "Hello. I am new here, the name is Ryder MacCloud." He offered his hand to her to shake. "I was wondering if you were on your own as well?" His sky blue eyes were friendly, honest, no threat or hidden motives visible. "If you are we could maybe stumble about together?" He was awkward in the asking but it came out as being nervous rather than creepy.

Margaret felt out of place as she sat by herself inside the Ropeworks Club. She had chosen one of the smaller tables with very few chairs as a sort of defense mechanism against her background anxiety. The idea of coming here had sounded exciting at first, but terrifying in reality. 'Margaret Holmes you are a corporate lawyer', she thought to herself. 'This is exactly the sort of stupid bullshit that can get you fired...on the spot." Margaret felt her teeth and fists clenching at the thought of the risk she was taking. It didn't help that many of the other people present seemed to be regulars who were on familiar terms with each other. The context of the whole situation caused Margaret to freeze in her own little bubble at the small table as the others socialized around her.

Getting fired was exactly the kind of luxury Margaret couldn't afford right now as she was in the thick of a very messy divorce proceeding with her (now separated) husband. Erratic behavior at a typically frowned upon establishment like the Ropeworks Club would not present well in the court room. These tense thoughts, remnants of her carefully manicured past, held her captive as she noticed a newcomer separating from the crowd by one of the vendor booths. He caught her attention as he looked rather attractive in a charmingly plain way with his leather, jacked, jeans, and denim shirt. He looked like the kind of person who could actually chop down a tree and that instantly became her first mental impression of him.

Margaret took a moment smoothing out her sleeveless black dress. It covered her completely from the base of her neck to slightly above her knees and she felt rather conscious that this sort of outfit looked far too corporate to fit in with the Ropeworks Club crowd. She spent a moment hoping the attractive stranger would wander over until she realized he was making directly for her.

"Oh it's funny you say that", Margaret replied with a smile of relief. "Margaret Holmes, it's my first day here as well." Hand shakes were familiar territory for Margaret and she met his gaze with a confident shake, feeling more at ease with his style of greeting. "Can't say I've had much more company than this table and a couple chairs for the past half hour so I'd definitely enjoy stumbling about together for a bit."

His smile revealed his gratitude and he sat beside her. "Oh wow, thank you. Being in a place like this alone is almost creepy! I felt like such a peeping tom, was why I was tending to stay near the vendors area." He made eye contact and his blue eyes were drawn into her smiling eyes like a magnet. "Have you been around the stalls selling stuff. Some of it is very interesting but other stuff is down right scary! I saw a butt plug that expands once inside and the Dom has a key he can remove! The woman would not be able to get it back out without the Dom allowing her the key!" Ryder shook his head "can you imagine someone trusting another that much?" His eyes grew big as he realized what he had just asked and he shrugged "sorry, this place has my mind in places I seldom allow it to wander. I did not mean to be offensive to you."

Ryder was quiet for a moment as he looked around the club. Most were in street clothes but there were enough in fetich wear or some form of bondage to make his eyes unable to stop looking. When he had recovered his nerve he looked back to her. "Margaret, I may call you Margaret, yes?" He sighed she was very pretty, easy on the eyes as the saying went. "May I ask you why your here. You look.. Together? Are you a.. Top type? I am. I know enough to know I am not a submissive anyway. You mentioned this is your first time here as well. Someone with your good looks and sense of style is not what I would expect here." His smile grew as he watched her face. "You need not answer if that is too personal a question of course. I won't be offended."

He laughed softly and leaned forward putting both hands on the table between them. "I will tell you what. To make it interesting, if you answer my question I will answer any question you ask me. With complete honesty.. And I will buy you any item for sale under a grand." he leaned back folding his arms across his chest. "Sound like a deal to you Margaret?"

"Oh my goodness, at least I wasn't the only one thinking that!", Margaret's hazel eyes lit up as she let out a lighthearted laugh. "I mean I'm not trying to accidentally shame someone on day one of 'being in the community', but I didn't want to feel like a creep either." She enjoyed his general aura as she met Ryder's eyes for a moment. The best way to describe Margaret's perception of Ryder was assertive, but very welcoming and respectful. "No offense taken. I'm not easily offended", Margaret replied. "I feel like a bunch of items on display here are more novelty and shock value items. Or at least not friendly to the casual person. Like that butt plug looks intriguing, but it's not exactly the sort of item I'd bother to experiment with as a newbie."

Margaret couldn't help but quietly laugh for a moment. Ryder had this sort of jittery energy about him that she found endearing. She hadn't met too many people who could spark a conversation with so many questions without feeling overly intrusive. "Just Margaret works for me...and I wouldn't blame you for thinking I'm a bit out of place. Not really overly familiar with the lingo or anything." Margaret awkwardly tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "I'm not really the type to take control or crave control...so I guess I'm not a dominant and more submissive?" Margaret shrugged with a blank expression of unknowing on her face.

"I appreciate the compliment and the offer", Margaret tucked her tongue into her cheek at Ryder's forwardness. "But I've learned over the years to be careful taking gift from strangers. But I'll give you the same courtesy of a couple questions. So tell me Ryder, why are you here?". It was a bold and gutsy move on Ryder's part and deep down Margaret enjoyed it even if she was hesitant to put all her cards out on the table.

On that note, Margaret reminded herself that life was boring without a little risk. She twirled a strand of hair in her fingertips before asking her next question. "Since you got so personal", Margaret said with a smile. "What's one fantasy that's currently on your mind?".

Ryder smiled inwardly when she mentioned that expanding butt plug. She had said it looked intriguing but too much for a newbie. Was that interest? Would she be into back door play. Ryder was not so much but the mere thought she was willing to even think of experimenting there was exciting. What else might she be interested in delving into. She was a submissive, that was great. He felt himself growing a very positive appreciation of this red headed beauty. She was assertive as well, speaking her mind about accepting a gift. He would never want a dish-rag or someone who would lose themself totally into the roll. He would want someone with a mind and a voice of her own. This opening round of conversation was all good news.

Ryder sighed when she asked why he was here. He shrugged his shoulders "When I was stationed overseas I took some lessons in shibari, ropework, and got hooked on the dominant style play. It got under my skin like, you understand. Like an itch I sort of crave. I came here hoping to find a lady who would be willing to allow me to scratch that itch." He lifted his hands "at least here it would not be a inappropriate question. Or so I thought anyway. The club is a gathering of people in this culture right. You for instance. If I had met you somewhere else like a dinner party or even a bar. I would never have had the nerve to speak about a butt plug. You would likely have been shocked as well. I doubt if we would be sitting together chatting like this either."

Her hair twirling caught his eye and he was finding her more attractive with each passing moment. Her second question was even more fun and much easier to answer. "A current fantasy. Hmm, yes. Tell you what. I am going to ask you to trust me just a little here. He reached across the table with one hand. "Give me your hand and close your eyes. I will tell you my fantasy as a story. You will be the lady in my story. We will be sitting right here the entire time and I have no ulterior motive. Well nothing other than to excite your imagination. How bold are you Margaret?"

He had his hand on the table facing up. His grip was light but yet firm. Sort of like a proper business handshake. "Close your eyes for me, please." He waited a few seconds before beginning his story. "You are running late and the garage is locked up when you return for your car from your meeting. You need to take the subway, you hate the subway, but you don't have cash for a taxi. The platform under this building is empty, not anyone in sight. The dim light makes eerie shadows in each and every corner. Your phone rings, it is me. You are late for our dinner date. Now you must pay for making me wait. Earlier that morning you received a package. Panties with a bullet vibrator in a small pocket that would snuggle the bullet up against your clitoris. All day you have had it resting against you, causing a mild distraction. When the phone rings though you feel the vibrations begin.

The text message is a simple reminder. ~You were warned not to keep me waiting~

There you stand alone in a empty subway station with a bullet mildly vibrating in your panties. It is silent, no one can see it, but you feel it. The train arrives and you board. The car your in is empty. The vibes get stronger! You could remove the panties, is it only your desire to win our bet that stays your hand. Maybe, just maybe it is that delicious wicked feeling you have as your pussy gets damp in such a public venue. The next stop though people get on the train. When the train moves on again the vibes get stronger. Now it is hard to sit still. Removing the panties now though would reveal the game. You feel you have to just endure. Two more stops and the silent torment is extreme. Your stop is next but you feel you are near an orgasm. Will you even be able to walk. There are two long flights of steps up to the nearest rest room and this is a heavy traffic area.

You know this vibrator has another higher setting. One you can not resist for any length of time. What do you want me to do Margaret? Should I turn off the bullet and allow you to regain control? Would you prefer me to slow down the toy so you had a chance to walk. How naughty are you Margaret? Would you rather be forced to deal with the orgasm and the obvious wetness that would ensue between your legs."

Ryder lifted her hand and kissed her knuckles. "Open your eyes my friend. You of course have no need to ask the hypothetical question at the end there." He was a bit nervous after that, sort of rambling on for a short time. "I have a lot of similar fantasies about public teasing. I have to thank you. I am enjoying our open discussion. I can not even imagine talking like this.. With someone I just met. This atmosphere is very liberating." In his eyes was a concern he had pushed too fast and too far. His expression was one that he did not expect her to remain there much longer.

Margaret glanced over Ryder's forearms at his mention of tangible experience. He looked handy to her; she didn't doubt that the man knew his way around a line of rope. She had a difficult time taking her eyes off the thickness of Ryder's forearms as he spoke. "I guess that's the advantage of meeting someone in a place like this. Some of those burdens of formality tend to slip away." Her voice had a hint of rasp to it as Ryder's straightforwardness with his desires turned her on. She held her tongue from confessing to him that she'd very much like to feel what it was like to be bound with rope. The coarse fibers resting against her skin and the pleasant release of relaxing away from the burden of freedom. But Margaret felt a bit too shy and proper to let the words slip out and simply let Ryder continue on.

Margaret's eyes had trouble concealing her inner thoughts as she met Ryder's blue gaze as he took her hand. The grit of his hardened skin sent a shiver down her spine as she barely avoided biting her lip. "Not bold enough, I wish I were bolder", she replied softly. "But a little imagination never hurt anyone." Margaret let out a deep, somewhat trusting sigh as she closed her eyes. An image of the nearby city struck her imagination, complete with the hustle and bustle of pedestrians, buses, bikes, and cars.

"It's a sad day if I don't have cash for the cab", she said with a slight laugh while letting Ryder continue. The images in Margaret's mind followed the vibrant image Ryder painted with precision. She felt a jolt of electricity down under that accompanied the ring of the phone in her mind. Such ideas, though simple, hadn't crossed Margaret's mind as she hadn't spent very long contemplating the world of kink - it took some patience to contain the rush of inspired thoughts and save them for later.

"I take forever to get ready on some days...and I doubt this sort of punishment would deter me. Quite the opposite." Margaret said with a sultry smile only to be told that the vibrations would only get worse. Margaret's lips parted softly and her neck tensed at the thought of barely being able to keep herself together in such a public setting. It sounded like just the type of challenge a woman like her enjoyed, but had never managed to dream up till now.

"Well conversation is quite a harmless thing", Margaret replied while pondering how to respond to the climactic finish to Ryder's tale. His nervousness calmed her though, as it was a sign he wasn't invincible despite his rugged appearance. "I think you underestimate how vanilla I've had to be, or chosen to be, for much of my life until now", Margaret said openly and honestly. "The first time experiencing such a thing - I'd probably bow out pretty quickly and ask you to slow down considerably or stop. But I'm the type of person that doesn't really give up at games - I just keep playing and playing until I get better and win." Margaret's confidence kicked in slightly and she adjusted her dress to ease her lingering sense of awkwardness.

"The real question is what can a woman get for a job well done? I have this bad habit of almost doing anything for a prize. One time I suffered through a dunk tank at this theme park just to get the rubber ducky."

Ryder laughed at her comment about the rubber duck prize. "Sounds like you would be a tough customer. I mean the reward is the experience and maybe the resulting orgasm. Let me think a bit on something more tangible for a reward." He looked away from her face briefly. Watching her with her eyes close had been quite an experience. The way she had shifted time to time, he knew she had felt much of the scene. That meant she had a great imagination. His smile grew as he faced her again. "You mentioned you had chosen a rather vanilla lifestyle before. Your being here and having said that in a past tense leads me to believe you are looking to expand your experiences. Now you also said earlier you don't take gifts from strangers. So to eliminate those obstacles Would you consider a dinner date with me? That way we would not be strangers. Which would mean I could set challenges for you and offer you a reward for success."

He tilted his head. "Of course the first date I could not send you anything. I will honor your wishes and not buy your anything except flowers till you admit I am no longer a stranger. "Once you do though I will begin sending you gifts and challenges to go with each gift." Ryder leaned back in the seat with a smug smile. It was obvious he felt he had solved this dilemma!

Her interest seemed a positive but he had inner doubts about any woman really feeling comfortable being bound. He lifted his hand "Go ahead and consider your answer for just a moment. I will be back in just a few minutes at most. Please wait here." He moved so smooth he was out of the booth before he even appeared to be moving. He took one step backwards watching her as if he was afraid she would bolt. Than he took another before turning and walking quickly back toward the booths. He would never really be out of her sight as he went to a booth selling rope and returned swiftly. He put a small coil of rope on the table, red matching her hair.

"Want to experiment, here in a public place. Let me tie your hands and lead you through the vending stalls. You can give me some ideas for rewards you might want later. I can show you a few things I have been told women really enjoy. There is a wand vibrator that I have been told is to die for!" He unwound the could and made two loops. If you put your hands in the loops I will secure your hands quickly. Remember the signs. There are many monitors and if I would even try to misbehave you just need to catch one of their attention and I would be thrown out of here. So very limited danger possibility and you can get a taste of this wild side you have been considering."

Margaret laughed dryly in return. She mentally noted that Ryder seemed highly observant and quick to pick up on her mannerisms. "I guess some have taken to calling me...highly selective", the words came carefully out of Margaret's mouth. "I'm the type of person that likes gifts and prizes, but only from people I truly know and trust...no offense." Her finger gently touched her lips with a slight smile at Ryder's idea. "But a dinner date sounds like a good way to not be completely strangers anymore."

Margaret thought to herself for several moments as she pondered over Ryder's words. The vanilla side of her liked rules and order and normalcy. All those things felt very safe, even if they were by their very nature, boring. Something in her mind was already hinting to Margaret that it might be fun to take as risk with Ryder as she watched him get up from the table to head over to a nearby booth. After all, that's what she aimed to do with starting this new chapter of her life - live a little more and enjoy a few risks.

Margaret stared at the small coil of red rope, a small frown of thought on her face. 'To hell with it, I didn't come here to not have a little fun." Margaret's face relaxed into a more peaceful smile. "I feel comfortable taking a stroll with that bit of rope." Margaret felt a wave of shyness before the next words escaped her lips. She was naturally rather outgoing, but the difficulty of her divorce and the abundance of uncertainty in her current predicament caused some unfamiliar emotions to surface. "...and if that goes well I wouldn't be opposed to a gift or two." A slight redness lit Margaret's cheeks and ears as she felt the youthful awkwardness of pleasant tension for the first time in a very long time.

"I...trust you...so far", Margaret said with a light hint of playful sarcasm. She slid both her wrists between the fiery loops of rope and stretched her fingers, somewhat eager to experience the feeling of being bound for the first time. She appreciated Ryder's thoughtfulness for making her feel comfortable with a public setting. It didn't feel too strong or too far a leap for their first experiment.

Ryder nodded "I will not betray your trust Margaret. I think you are going to be a lot of fun to get to know as well." He did not seem to tighten the ropes overly tight as he made several loops and wound the rope between her wrists. Once done he had a length of rope about three feet long to lead her around with. When finished he gave her slack in the lead "go ahead and try to free your hands. The rope handcuffs with several extra loops around and between her wrist had made the tie extremely secure without making it truly feeling tight. He was confident unless her thumbs were double jointed she would not escape. "Remember Margaret if at anytime you feel even remotely uncomfortable just say so. I will free you immediately." His eyes showed the promise was heart felt. "I like you, I want a chance to get to actually meet you after all." His smile grew as he watched her try to escape the strict tie.
begin: https://i.pinimg.com/236x/2a/f9/76/2af97665c32192ac09fa4e984b85ab6f.jpg
end: (but not bound to beam lead loose in Ryder's hands: https://st3.depositphotos.com/17198...stock-photo-closeup-hostage-hands-tied-by.jpg

Ryder stood and held her chair helping her to stand. Once she was on her feet he playfully gave her hands a light tug. Using a deep soft commanding voice he demanded "Come with me." He could not keep the expression of authority as he was looking at her face which rather ruined the command. Ryder walked just a half step ahead of her leading her through the crowd and letting her look over the items in each booth. "If you want a closer look at anything just tell me and I will get it down for you." He shrugged "reaching with your hands bound could end in disaster! I am very willing to buy you a few gifts but I don't really want to pay for an entire booth!" He was playfully pointing out just how restricted she really was. If didn't seem like much but reaching would be difficult with him holding her 'leash'.

They drew some looks from people passing by. Ryder also stopped at many of the demonstrations. Some were being bound and some were languishing in their bondage already. Ryder pointed out the panties he had described in his story for her. He also showed her the bulbous wand vibrator. There was a chair with one stuck up through the seat. You could sit on the chair sort of straddling the toy and get a personal demonstration. Ryder leaned close his mouth close to her ear. His breath warm on her cheek as he suggested "You should try it. They are wiping it with disinfectant after each trial, and your wearing panties right? You try it, if you like it I will buy one for you as my first reward for your willingness to be adventurous."

Margaret watched intently as Ryder fastened several loops of rope between her wrists. She appreciated his attention to detail as the knot felt secure without being excessively tight, just comfortably snug. "That's a neat little trick", Margaret commented while testing the integrity of her cuffs. She was starting to feel a greater level of confidence that Ryder actually knew what he was doing. "You're off to a good start so far", she said with a smile. "I wasn't expecting to even get this far today." It was new sensation for Margaret, feeling the binds of rope. There was a pleasant finality of knowing they could disappear in a moment's notice, but she enjoyed flirting with the feeling of restriction.

Margaret felt a jolt of excitement as Ryder tugged on the rope, beckoning her to follow him. She found it rather endearing how he attempted to keep a position of authority, but melted slightly when meeting her gaze. Some part of Margaret thought that she would enjoy the soft deep tone of his voice in a more intimate setting. But she restrained from letting her imagination run too loose. Margaret gazed over the various items on display, greatly ranging in price from larger artisan pieces to more dainty and affordable trinkets. As much as she enjoyed gifts as a gesture, she wanted to be reasonable in making an ask from a person she had just recently met.

Margaret laughed giddily as Ryder pointed out the bulbous wand vibrator and the panties containing the bullet vibrator. The hair on the back of her neck started to stand up as Ryder leaned his mouth into her ear. "I think you're overestimating my ability to jump in the deep end here", she said with a hint of shyness. The vibrator seemed somewhat ominous and daunting just sitting out there in the open on the chair. Margaret looked up to Ryder, somewhat wide eyed and contemplative as he stood in front of her. "Maybe I can be persuaded though with a little pep talk." Margaret knew herself well enough that praise and encouragement had helped her push past difficult obstacles in other parts of her life. A deeper part of her realized that the limbo of her divorce had more to do with her hesitation than the newness of a public environment.

Ryder pulled her 'leash' down so her hands were by her crotch. He stepped closer his face only an inch from her. "You just told me you came here for some adventure. You are the sexiest little red head I have ever seen. I have heard gingers have a wild streak. You want to prove to yourself you have what it takes to be that wild adventurous chick. The one the guys tongues hit the floor for. What would that ass-wipe your divorcing think if he knew his sexy vanilla 'X' was a wild woman with an unquenchable libido. That wand might just wake up that inner heat you have been wanting to unlock. So what do you say Hot stuff? All these people here are dying for a real show. Are you going to break free of your silly inhibitions or are you going to go home and cry in your wine?"

Ryder stepped away and tugged on her hands leading her to the chair. No one was in the line and he put his hand on the back of the chair. "You want to break those chains holding you back Margaret. This is that step second step." He tugged her hands closer, making her step a little closer to him. Ryder whispered in her ear. "You sit here and let me control that wand, I will go home with a raging erection and think of you all night." He kissed her cheek. "leaning away he smiled "no doubt in my mind. I would suspect I won't be the only one either."

Ryder looked at the chair "You going to be bold and take the leap? You have a lot to gain and only your fear to lose."

Back
Top Bottom