Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Kratos and DarknessEmbraced666)

Seth was a little surprised to see Idrial staring up at him after he had touched her without asking, yet hearing her words they were comforting and he managed a weak soft smile on his face. Hearing the comment he was glad that he had done such a thing now, a soft sigh escaping him as their fingers interlocked. In this circumstance he would not have done such a thing with the man that was meant to be her killer tonight, but it was nice.

He took a deep breath before starting to speak "The first time.." It was all he managed to say before he managed to look at her directly in the eyes. " Thanks.." Seth was actually having trouble finding words to use, he was not used to such a scenario that was occuring. "Idrial.. when.. was the last time a man got to feel the touch of your lips.." He continued to look at her before going to appologize for saying such a thing yet her voice rang inside his head saying 'don't appologize'

Idrial could see the surprise in Seths eyes and it made her chuckle very softly and she caressed the back of his hand with her thumb. She could only guess how the advisors would react if they knew that she was in a room with a male without a guardian but she was happy to have a private moment with someone who didn't expect her to be prim and propper. She didn't care at the moment that he had been sent to kill her by a family member. All she cared about was being able to talk to someone as in equal.

She blinked slowly as he looked her directly into her eyes and she nodded slightly but when he asked her when the last time a man had felt the touch of her lips was, shocked her and she blushed. "I... I've never kissed a male before if that's what you're asking. I've only ever kissed family members and that was only on the cheek." she said softly, a little shyly.

Part of Seth could not actually believe he had just asked Idrial such a thing, in fact as his eyes gazed at her, a soft blush was starting to show but he managed to get control of it before his cheeks heated up and showed such a thing. Hearing her answer he could not help but gaze into her eyes some more, the hold between their hands, he moved a little closer to her now before speaking " Do you want to know what it is like.." It was hard for Seth to actually say such a thing yet it did come out of his mouth rather easily his eyes still gazing at her.

Usually towards royalty he would have found it hard to even speak to them, especially when they had the beauty that Idrial had.. Princess of the light elves.. Beauty like nothing he had ever seen, and yet he has asked that question, and now nervously waited for her response.

Idrial blushed even darker after her confession of never being kissed before and she bit her bottom lip until he spoke again and she looked up at him with wide eyes and an even darker blush. She shifted on the bed a little before looking up at him and she nodded slowly. "Yes, I would like to know." she said softly to him, a shy look filling her face as she gazed up at him with a small smile.

The thought of being kissed by him sent a thrill through her and she began to feel a little more daring. "Will you show me what it's like to be kissed by someone?" she asked him softly, moving just a little closer to him.

It was cute to see the dark blushs on her face, yet he was having trouble containing his own yet was having more luck then Idrial. Seth hearing that she would like to know looked away for a moment before gazing back at her, seeign the shy look on her face, the small smile that followed. He knew what the next question was going to be and his heart was almost jumping out his throat as he waited to hear it.

Hearing the question he tried to answer with words but found it to hard to do such a thing, but instead he lightly cupped her face with his hands and then moved his head so that their lips were almost touching and then he did it, he moved his head just that little bit closer so that the two of them could kiss. It was slow yet perfect..

Idrial bowed her eyes and bit her bottom lip after she asked him if he would show her what it was like to be kissed. She was mentally telling herself how stupid she was for asking such a thing. She didn't think that he would actually kiss her since she was a princess and... well, she wasn't entirely sure what rank he was in the social ladder. But he surprised her a moment later by moving forward and cupping her face in his hands, making her look up at him with wide e.yes.

She gasped softly as their lips touched and she felt the heat in her face intensify. For a moment she just sat there, unsure of what to do before she leaned into the kiss a little and she softly kissed him back. Idrial parted her lips a little and placed one of her hands over one of his that rested on her cheeks

In a normal situation Seth would have never done what he was doing now, and judging by how Idrial reacted at first she was a little surprised that instead of answering he just went ahead and did it, considering his role and social status in the world. It was even surprising to himself that he had managed to bring himself to even thinking of the idea to kiss a princess and he went to pull away until he felt Idrial actually kissing back now. Just as he was about to pull away she lent into the kiss a little showing that she was okay with what was happening.

His tongue lightly licked her bottom lip noticing that her lips were slightly parted and then upon going as far as he already had Seth did not really hesistate to deepen the kiss slowly sliding his tongue into her mouth to meet hers, lightly sliding it around hers just to not be to invasive since after all as she had said, never had she kissed a man on the lips.

Hey big blue eyes slowly fluttered closed as she parted her lips some more after she felt his tongue against her lips. She removed her hand from over his to reach out and cup his face in her small hand before sighing happily into the kiss. Idrial was enjoying the kiss more then she thought she first thought she would and she met his tongue with her own as his tongue slid into her welcoming mouth. It was strange to her, feeling his tongue in her mouth, but it didn't gross her out nor did she push him away. If anything, she gently grasped his shirt and pulled him closer.

Tilting her head back, Idrial deepened the kiss a little as she slid her hand around the back of his neck with a happy sigh. Finally, after several minutes, she broke their kiss and looked up at him. She was flushed and breathing heavily as she gazed up into his eyes. Her own eyes were darkened and hooded and her lips were a little swollen from their kiss.

although Seth had kissed quite a few females before, never had it felt a good as this was. But then again it was not everyday someone like him got to kiss someone like Idrial considering she was royalty. Apart from that though there was a new sensation he had felt before but it was never this strong. It almost felt as if he loved her, of which was kind of hard to beleive considering he had only met her today. It was the only thing that could describe these feelings though and the only thing that made some sense to him.

Feeling her soft hand on the back of his neck, his body moved even closer to hers, and then after a little more time passed the amazing kiss finally came to a end. Seth's breath was heavy just like hers his eyes gazing directly into the depths of the princess's. There was silence for a litle longer before he remembered how to speak his voice soft but hearable. " did you like your first true kiss Idrial? "

Idrial didn't know what came over her as she pulled Seth even closer to her as they continued to kiss each other. She was breathing heavily and her cheeks were bright red when he finally broke the kiss and she made a sound of protest when he did, whimpering softly before leaning back a little and running her fingers over her slightly swollen lips. After he asked if it she liked her first true kiss, she felt her face heat up even more and she looked away from him, some of her hair falling in her face.

A moment later she slowly looked up into his eyes and smiled shyly while nodding slightly. "Yes. I enjoyed it very much." she whispered. For a moment she was silent before speaking. "Thank you for giving me my first kiss."

Seth was glad to hear Idrial's response, after all he had seen her reaction and could have guessed the words she was going to answer their but really he just wanted to hear her say it and sure enough those words left her mouth rather shortly. "No.. no need to thank me.. I should be the one thanking you..." He paused his eyes looking into the princess's again, they were still rather close together before he could not help himself but instead again... he lent forward lightly placing his lips onto hers.

He was unsure why he had lent in and kissed again yet it felt like the right thing to do, he just had to do it again... hopefully Idrial would be okay with it though as Seth's mind started to get some interesting thoughts that he managed to push to the back of his mind his lips still lightly pressed against hers.

Idiral grins and nods after he tells her not to thank him. "Why? Why would you be thanking me?" she asked softly while gazing into his eyes. Suddenly, she realized how close they were to each other and blushed. She was about to speak and move back when he kissed her again and she gasped. Smiling gently into the kiss, she slowly began to return it.

Leaning forward, she slowly pressed her lips back against his and placed her hands against his chest, grasping his shirt. But instead of pushing him away, she pulled Seth closer while sighing into the kiss. The young princess knew that this was deffinately how a princess was not supposed to be acting, but she didn't care at the moment. Right now, she felt free to just do as she wanted.

One thing Seth had not expected was for Idrial to grab at his shirt to pull him even closer, which considering how close the two of them was already... there was not much closer that he could get yet as she pulled his body moved forwards instintively. He was not sure what was coming over him, since usually even the thought of kissing a princess once was obscure yet his thoughts were changing rapidly, ideas popping into his head that normally would not be voiced yet they would not be until probably a little later. Gently his arms slid around her, his fingers lightly tracing circles into the material she was wearing.

Something was occuring tonight and it was starting to excite the soon to be ex assassin. Slowly he deepened the kiss his tongue sliding into her mouth slowly intent on meeting with hers again, the taste of her on his lips again making him start to have a hunger for more.. he wanted to do things he would have not imagined doing with her yet was taking things slowly for the time being.

The feeling of his fingers rubbing into her back made her softly sigh and arch a little while he deepened the kiss, closing her eyes and tilting her head back as she began leaning back bit by bit the closer he moved to her. Idrial slowly stretched out her long soft legs beneath him as she wrapped a long arm around his neck.

Idrial could feel something within her building and she wanted more of Seth. Something about him drew the princess to him as she kissed him so passionately and so deeply. While the prim and proper side of her told her to stop and gather her wits, her more rebelious side fought against it and she refused to act like a proper doll. For once in her life, she decided she would do as she wanted and this was it.

Although in most cases, when it came to royalty Seth would leave them alone something about Idrial was different, he hungered for more now that a spark had been lit between the two and the effects on both sides could be noticed. He was far more confident and she was more rebellious then what her normal princess behavior was meant to be anyhow. Slowly they got lower and lower until he was on top of her still kissing her, whilst she laid on the bed.

Slowly the kiss was broken after a few minutes some words escaping his lips that were brushing against hers. "I need more of you Idrial... I want more of you..." His hands were lightly massaging as they laid so close together.

Idrial softly moaned into the kiss as he laid over her, wrapping her long arms around him and pulling him as close to her as possible. She was enjoying his touches and his kisses, never wanting them to stop as she laid there beneath him. Her cheeks were a wanton red and her lips were swollen from their kissing, just making the already beautiful elf even more beautiful. As he spoke about wanting more of her, Idrial smiled widely and nodded slightly while running her fingers over his cheeks.

"I want more of you too Seth." she whispered to him. "I want so much more." She ran her fingers through his hair while kissing his jaw and neck.

Anyone else in this scenario would probably have frozen up by now because of her position, her role in this castle yet that was not haltering Seth at all. The fact that she was a princess was just adding to all of this but Idrial was beautiful and personality wise.. perfect. Anyone if they heard their name and those words come from her lips would have melted into them, and that was exactly what Seth did.

His hands were still massaging before he lightly placed his lips onto hers just for a short kiss before he spoke again, "So does that mean.. I get to be your first kisser.. and your first time Idrial?"

Idrial reached up and brushed his hair back from his face and blushed as he spoke before nodding slightly. "Yes, you do." she said softly. "You get to be my first of.... everything so far." She gently bit her bottom lip and looked away. While elves weren't prudish, they also weren't overly loose with their bodies or morals. It's well known for light elves to have sex before marriage and none ever really cared as long as the elf didn't bind themself to the person unless they were going to be married anyways.

Seth liked such a thing, and he knew about light elves traditions, they were not forbidden to have sex before marriage like some humans were.. Not that they really followed such a thing but if they were to get together again marriage would be expected. Softly he nipped her neck before moving his lips onto hers again for a soft quick kiss " I just hope you enjoy your first.. I promise not to hurt you like some others would.."

Idrial smiled as he nipped at her neck and she happily kissed him softly. She calmly listened to him speak before smiling widely and she kissed him a little deeper then a moment ago. "Thank you." she whispered to him. "I'm glad that my first is someone who at least cares and understands what it means to me." She wraps her arms around his neck and hugged him gently with a soft sigh.

They were just seeming to take it slow even though the two of them had given consent to each other, for him to be her first of which it was something Idrial wanted. Today Seth would have never thought he would be here with this princess, getting to know her.. giving her her first kiss and then being her first after that.. If someone would have told him what would happen today he would have just laughed at them as that is what only happens in dreams yet here he was. His lips kissed the princess's soft neck a few times before leaning his head lightly against hers so he could speak into her ear.

"It is something you deserve after all, someone that actually cares.. and understands you.. not at a royalty level but at a personal level" Once that was said he managed a smile before slipping his arms from around her slowly starting to remove his shirt up and over his head.

Eyes slowly drifting shut, Idrial turned her head slightly as he began softly kissing her neck and she gently sighed with a small smile. She lifted a hand and lightly ran it through Seths hair, twirling a lock of it around one of her fingers before pausing as he whispered in her ear. The feeling of his breath against her ear and neck sent chills down her spine and she opened her eyes a little to look up at him with a smile before watching him remove his shirt.

The sight of his bare skin made her blush brightly and she reached out shyly and she touched his skin, her cool fingers grazing his stomach lightly. "Would this be... your first time?" she asked softly.

Seth looked at Idrial, in reality such a thing that was about to take place probably should have never even started to look possible, yet it seemed her apparent assassin would only be taking one thing away with him today. Her virginity.. of which he actually felt honored that such a thing would be the case, considering how beautiful Idrial was.. a true princess that to murder would have to be a new crime of it self.. He could not even consider it, hence the reason why he was blacklisting the job.

He moved a little closer to her running his finger down his cheek lightly to her neck placing his lips near hers again "Not my first.. but definitely my first princess..." He spoke with confidence before kissing her parting his lips invitingly for her tongue if it wished to enter.

Idrial gently bit her bottom lip as she waited for his answer. Part of her was hoping that she was his first while the other part of her was hoping that she wasn't his first. Her eyes were glittering brightly as she gazed up into his eyes with a small smile, her fingers running along his bare arms and shoulders as she relaxed beneath him. When he trailed his fingers over her smooth cheek which was red with her blush. When he told her that she wasn't his very first but she was his first princess, she smiled a little wider before kissing him back, gently slipping her tongue into his mouth.

As she kissed him, she wrapped her arms around him and ran her fingers over his back. She could feel her already short sheer nightgown beginning to ride up her thighs. Breaking the kiss, she looks up into his eyes and kisses his jaw.

Seeing that Idrial seemed pleased with his response he kissed with quite the passion when their lips touched. His tongue slid into her mouth meeting hers, his back loving the feeling of her soft tender fingers. The kiss was a little shorter then expected of which a soft sigh of complaint escaped him yet that was short lived feeling her kiss his jaw. Seth decided to finally ask one last question "are you ready for the best feeling you will ever feel?"

He spoke with strong confidence that such a statement was to be true, after all never had one complained about his methods or skill in bed, and he had a feeling this princess was to be no different. After all they had a connection he had never felt with anyone else. Something about Idrial was making this special, even for Seth.

Back
Top Bottom