Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Dom Switch Seeking Partners

Calix

Temptation is a Beast
Hard no:
Scat
Adult baby/little play
 Cuckholding

As you can see my hard no list is relatively short. I will say, I'm hesitant to enter into a roleplay that involves sissification, feminization, or cross-dressing. Just doesn’t get me going. I'm fairly open to expanding past my comfort zone and trying new things though. Try me.

Kinks:
Power plays
Rough/Dubcon/Noncon
Incest
Size Difference
Slow Build
Supernatural/Fantasy
Coercion/Manipulation

I can switch between dominant and sub roles but I don't like role-playing with a dominant female figure in the mix as much. I love having a strong, controlling male figure in the mix. I've been focusing on MxM lately, but if you come to me with an enticing MxF pairing, I'm definitely open to explore it. That said, I don't care about the gender behind the screen. I'm in it for the story.

Expectations: I like to think that I'm a decent writer and part of that is that I pay attention to grammar and spelling. As such, I expect a writing partner to reciprocate. Seeing a complete lack of care in post after post is a quick way to get me to ghost you. I tend to match the post length of my partner but I find 2-5 paragraphs to be ideal in most situations. As far as frequency goes, I'm fairly flexible. I try to respond at least once per day, more on days that my work schedule is more open. I will say if you start consistently replying less than once per week, I might lose interest. I play on PMs or in Forum Threads. Either is fine.

Role-play Ideas:

Fandom Play
Harry Potter (Severus is a preferred character to have in play)
Naruto (Kakashi is a preferred character to have in play)
Supernatural
Twilight
Black Butler (Sebastian is a preferred character to have in play)
-if there's something else you want to try, just ask! I also like crossing these fandoms with the right scenario.

Beast
Man either finding a small beast/boy hybrid for his own pleasure or a man being found by a larger beast and used. Perhaps coercion and manipulation in a slave/master situation. Or for the latter, being captured and conquered. I am more than comfortable with any role and the beast can range from demihuman to furrie.

Incest
Older male figure takes advantage or grooms younger relation. I'm good with father x son, uncle x nephew, or brothers. Wouldn't mind the sub being a female daughter, niece, or sister. This one has so many ways it could go so if you're interested in this vein of story I'm sure we can figure out some details.

Incest VR
Slight futuristic, with well developed super realistic VR technology. YC has never known their father. When they're finally able to track him down, they see he's a big time gamer on one of the biggest MMOVR games in existence. They find an excuse to run into him but are too shy to give away their true identity. One things lead to another and they have VR sex.

Psycho
Male serial killer. Sees promise in younger figure and decides to take them under their wing against their will. I expect this one would have gore and horror involved.

Combo Incest Psycho Story
Serial killer father has been hyperfocused and obsessed with child recently. All his victims had been mirror copies. When his 16-18yr old finds out, they offers themself to their father's appetite to try and get him to stop killing.

Merman x Man
Much like the beast idea, I think this could go either or for dom/sub dynamic. Merman captures shipwrecked man and keeps him in underwater cave at his mercy. Or man captures/buys merman. Keeps him in tank. Coerces him into sexual acts.

Other General Pairings of Interest
General/Prince x Prisoner of War
Master Vampire x "Mina Harker" Character
Demon x Fallen Angel Slave
Dragon Shifter x Sacrificial Boy
Minotaur x Victim

This list is just for ideas and is not exhaustive. I will probably add more to this request thread but this is to get my proverbial toes wet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom