Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[ Sunao Yousei's Request Thread ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sunao Yousei

+Intro

Welcome to my Request Thread of course. I am new to this site, but I'm not new to role playing and have been doing this for six years. In this thread I will be posting Cravings and Misc categories. If it's posted in this
Color then it is a craving that I would love to do.

+Rules
-Please be literate which means more then one paragraphs in post. I myself can give up to a good three to five.
-Please tell me your limits towards the selected rp
-Let me know if you want to quit the rp, I don't to wonder when your post is coming to me.
-I Do Not Role play as book characters. The only book that you have a good 25% of getting a role play out of me is Twilight, but then again, you may not.

+About Me And My Characters
As you know I'm Sunao Yousei and I'm a female playing as a female (Not a man in disguise). I am straight but do not limit myself to playing just Hetro, I am an all around player due to my novel work. Most of my characters are Submissive, but I am also Dominate. All Boy characters are Submissive, and female Yuri characters are Dominate, and my Hetro Females and Males are both Submissive and Dominate. Plus, all personality wary depending on roles and positions, so don't expect my character to be a nice person.

+My Kinks
(Playing as Submissive Hetro and Yaoi Only)
-Humiliation
-Public Sex
-Rough Domination
-Cosplay nights
-Upskirt
-Receiving Pain
-Strap ons
-Cross dressing
(Playing as Dominate Yuri and Hetro Only)
-Bondage
-Shota
-Blackmail
-Receiving/Giving Oral
-Strap ons

I have something that you might like concerning a certain yuri RP. Its about pirates and a certain breed of islanders so PM me if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom