Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[ Sunao Yousei's Request Thread ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sunao Yousei

+Intro

Welcome to my Request Thread of course. I am new to this site, but I'm not new to role playing and have been doing this for six years. In this thread I will be posting Cravings and Misc categories. If it's posted in this
Color then it is a craving that I would love to do.

+Rules
-Please be literate which means more then one paragraphs in post. I myself can give up to a good three to five.
-Please tell me your limits towards the selected rp
-Let me know if you want to quit the rp, I don't to wonder when your post is coming to me.
-I Do Not Role play as book characters. The only book that you have a good 25% of getting a role play out of me is Twilight, but then again, you may not.

+About Me And My Characters
As you know I'm Sunao Yousei and I'm a female playing as a female (Not a man in disguise). I am straight but do not limit myself to playing just Hetro, I am an all around player due to my novel work. Most of my characters are Submissive, but I am also Dominate. All Boy characters are Submissive, and female Yuri characters are Dominate, and my Hetro Females and Males are both Submissive and Dominate. Plus, all personality wary depending on roles and positions, so don't expect my character to be a nice person.

+My Kinks
(Playing as Submissive Hetro and Yaoi Only)
-Humiliation
-Public Sex
-Rough Domination
-Cosplay nights
-Upskirt
-Receiving Pain
-Strap ons
-Cross dressing
(Playing as Dominate Yuri and Hetro Only)
-Bondage
-Shota
-Blackmail
-Receiving/Giving Oral
-Strap ons

+The Don't s (Weird at how that's spelled huh)
-Fisting
-Scat
-Cum Control
-Gore
-Cannibalism
-Necrophilia

+Roles
-The bold ones are roles that I can either play or only play-

Brother X Sister
Father X Daughter
Student X Teacher

Target X Assassin
Rogue X Assassin
Wanderer X Queen
Wanderer X Princess
Prince X Assassin
Rogue X Thief
Boy X Demon
Rogue X Nekogirl
tentacle monster X Human
Master X Slave

Model X Photographer (Yuri and Hetro, I will love you forever if we do this)
Musician X Musician

Bestiality
Furry

Sorry for the wait on this, I was getting kicked off since FireFox continued to crash on me.

It means two people having a night of cosplay. It's actually a bondage game between lovers that involes whips chains, gags, and the black tight leather suits.

Ah, that is quite a bit different then my Convention set up. To me Cosplay is when you dress up as a character from a Series... Such as Anime/Manga, Videogames, Comic Books, Movies, or normal Books... But yeah XD uhhh... -scratches the back of her head- ...

I know, it's just where I live that's what everyone calls it and it get's glued into your mind after years of hearing it over and over...

I just got a different word for it, plus I though guro was referred to heavy bondage. But anyway, I'm too lazy to post it up.

Sunao Yousei said:
I just got a different word for it, plus I though guro was referred to heavy bondage. But anyway, I'm too lazy to post it up.

*Pulls on glasses to look smart*

'Guro' comes from 'ero guro', or, 'erotic grotesque' (as the Japanese would say it, it would be 'e ro ti kku gu ro te su ku', so, 'ero guro' for short). It is the genre of mixing the erotic with the grotesque, as you would imagine. So heavy bondage would probably not fall under that unless for other reasons.

lol smart reply, I just said that from a hentai I've seen called Bondage game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom