Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A Royal Scandal (Taboo Relationships, Impregnation/Breeding/Pregnancy)

Mako450

Planetoid
Have you heard the rumors? It's the talk of the whole kingdom, no one can quite believe a scandal like this could happen here, of all places! And her of all people, shouldn't she know better? What will this mean for the kingdom, the line of succession? The crown? She seems to be keeping away from the public, but someone swears they heard a servant from the castle say she's already starting to show! The real question on everyone's mind... who's the father?

(Hey there! Today I'm looking to play out a real royal scandal. I'd love for you to play a royal woman, either a princess destined for the crown, or a Queen currently occupying the throne. Despite being single and unmarried, rumors are swirling about that she's gotten herself pregnant! Who could the father be, and what does this mean for the future of the kingdom? I'd love to play it out with you!

Primarily, I'd love to rewind a bit in time and play out how the scandal started in the first place, leading up to that one fateful night that sealed the deal. I'm also more than happy to play further along, after your character is already pregnant, just let me know what you're more into!

So, the real question remains, who should I play as the secret father? Am I another nobleman of the court? A servant or knight in the castle? An enemy of the kingdom? Or, even something more taboo, like a brother, son, or nephew? I'm all about forbidden/taboo romance, so let me know what sounds best to you!

As far as kinks go, impregnation and forbidden romance are the top two for this one. Otherwise, I like teasing, public play/risky sex, incest, agegaps, creampies, lots of cum, multiple orgasms, oral, and breastplay, among others. Let me know what you're into, and thanks for reading!)

Back
Top Bottom