Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

/Because I hate you/ -Me and Merc-

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
Silver sat perched above the pulsing mass below her. She sat on a balcony well above the creatures that had been citizens of New Racoon. She wrinkled her nose, disgust passing over her features, this was all Umbrellas fault. She sighed and rubbed her hand over her face. Golden bird eyes watched the sky now, as she stood up. She was clad in an interesting outfit to say in the least. A black top that tied behind her neck and had an open back. She wore simple black jeans tattered at the knees, with tightly laced combat boots.

The oddest part of the outfit though was the coat over it all. Because you see the coat had two long slits running down it's back. Why did it have that you may wonder? Simply put, it was because of her wings. The woman was a genetic experiment conducted by Umbrella. She had been marked as a failure and returned to her work. She had stayed loyal to the company, and then when she was put on a field mission... she was execute. Point blank executed... and why? Because she wouldn't fuck a few guys.

Silver had once been Silvania Gresham, a woman of about 5'6'' stature... with Blond hair and Green eyes. She had been very pretty, but she hadn't been interested in sex in the least. After her execution she had changed. Her hair turning the color of fresh blood, and falling around her features in a feathery and straight mess. Her eyes were now golden, harsh bird gold. She shifted and checked the long leather coat that covered her person. It was how she really kept warm, and on the inside was specially lined pockets for her feather darts.

She was silently watching the writhing mass of bodies below her, outbreak had happened three days ago. She had been hunting the zombies since then. She heard the approach of some of the twisted crows. Twisted Crows, she called them such as they where now undead flesh eating creatures. She twisted and her eyes shifted to the side. Three feather darts slipping into her hand as she twisted and released the hardened feathers at the birds.

The three corpses fell into the mass of zombies below. Somewhere in this city was Albert E. Wesker, one of the scientists that had worked on the human experiments. Goddess help him, because Silver wouldn't be lenient. After her execution she had come to hate Umbrella for having done this to her. The coat shifted, as blood sprayed from the two open slits on her back. She hissed in pain, a sense of pleasure coursing through her as she allowed her wings to burst free. They where large, and canopied around her and shadowed her from the faint light above her.

Her wings where of a soft brownish red color, like some bird of prey. She often found herself wondering exactly WHAT had been done to her. She would find the files hopefully, and find out what they had been trying. She reached up and then ran her fingers over the slightly dampn wings. She healed quickly, because the torn flesh from her wings opening was already closed. She stepped up unto the balcony and then jumped. Her body skirted close to the zombies, but at the last moment she snapped open her wings and allowed flight to take her.

She glided, and then climbed higher, hanging in the air and scanning with her enhanced vision. Where was he?

Re: /Becaues I hate you/ -Me and Merc-

Wesker sat the the mahogany desk that held the place in the center of his office he had claimed for himself when he had come to visit this facility. His hands were clased together in front of him and hs chin rested lightly there. It had been a the directors office but Albert Wesker didn't care very much. He was more important than the man and so he had taken the better place much as the man had done to his subordinates before. It was one of those bonuses that went with the position and one that Wesker enjoyed. The show of power over someone weaker had its own delicious feel to it.

He certainly did seem to fit the idea of a cold and ruthless dictator that everyone made him out to be. His blond hair was so pale to almost be white and was kept neatly on the top of his head. The eyes behind his dark shades were never seen and so their true color remain a mystery, but they seemed to be staring through everyones soul even if they weren't actually seen. A finely tailored black suit dressed him through a long black leather coat also hung on the coat rack beside him.

Right now his eyes, hidden back dark shades, were watching the row of computer screens lined up along the desk. Each showed a different view of the city, the picutres coming from cameras set before the incident had been engineered. They showed scenes of what most normal people would call a look into the mouth of hell, but Wesker simply called it buisness. People being eaten and devored, ripped limb from limb. Men, women, children; it didn't matter, the zombies eating them all just the same. This was designed to be a test run for the work done on the T virus. The zombies created by the virus were strong in large numbers, but slow and usless against a trained enemy. The new strand was creating faster, stronger, and more resilant zombies.

Of course the normal T virus had been spread as well, mostly to hide the fact that someone was still doing work on the virus. The normal zombies would hide the work of the new ones, and in the end only someone looking for it would be able to tell that something had changed.

"I believe that this should be a good inital test run. Have some examples taken and then clense the city." Wesker unclasped his hands and stood to his feet. He slid his coat on, the garment clinking with weapons as he put it on. Wesker might be well protected, but he wouldn't go unarmed in a infested city. Just in case.

"I hope my ride is ready."

"The helicopter is waiting on the roof for you sir." A man in the room said. He was some sort of lackey for the facility, one that Wekser had never bothered to learn the name of.

Silver frowned as she scanned the writhing mass below her. Disgusting, the whole damn mass of them. A shudder passed over her frame as she withdrew more of the feather darts. These ones where different, she had applied a special coating to them. Toxins that would liquefy the brain. She found them to be very effective, because she refused to use guns. She tucked the un-coated parts between her fingers and then she flicked out her hand. A feather went through a single zombies head, for each of the three she had thrown. She pulled herself higher then, away from the grabbing hands and moaning mass of the creatures.

She wrinkled her nose as her head turned, eck... damn birds. She twisted her body in the air and lashed out, using the longer dagger like blade she had created. Crow pieces falling all around her, and splattering her clothing. Goddess only knew she hated this part of the work. She had been examining the area, but it was a soft whirring sound that drew her attention. She had excellent hearing, especially when it came to something like this. She snapped out her wings fully and with a few dragging pumps of her wings she pulled herself up to the level of the tops of the buildings. A Helicopter, and that would mean someone important was trying to leave.

She fought her mind for a moment and decided she would give it a go. She watched the guards on the roof, and found and empty spot in their work. She landed and crouched then, canopying her wings over her form to hide herself better. The guards where there for a reason, as was the Helicopter. It might just be her best bet a finding Wesker. The damnable man...

Wesker walked calmly to the roof of the building surronded by armed and armored men that formed his bodyguard while at this facilty. For all purposes he looked liek a man just out for a stroll, his hands clasped behind his back liek there was nothing wrong with the world. It was almost like he couldn't hear the sounds of gun fire coming from the floors below, like he missed the sound of a man's screams as he was torn to piece. It said a lot about a man when he saw things like this as just normal everyday affairs.

As he stepped onto the roof the sounds of gunfire became louder. Most still came from below but every now and then one of the men on the roof had to destroy one of the carion crows that drew too close to the roof. Still it was nothing that should slow his escape or make it any more dangerous for him.

Suddenly Wesker stopped though, freezing the men around him with a single raised hand. His head was cocked to the side, ear presented to the air like he could hear something else. Slowly one of his hands reached underneath his long jacket and can out holding a handgun. He reached down with one thumb and switched on the laser sight to the weapon, the red dot paiting the ground for now.

"Someone is here...."

Silver's senses went on high alert as she felt his presence. Actually felt it. Her eyes narrowed and her hands slipped into her long trench, from it's confines she removed the two long dagger like feathers. The ones she had fashioned to be quite capable of deflecting bullet's if she was paying enough attention. She knew he had sensed her and now was her chance. She put herself on high senses, releasing all her blocks and inhibitions. Wings snapped open as she flipped and then tucked into her body as she dived like a falcon was meant to.

Her body skidded and she landed in a crouch behind him, wings canopied around her as she spun for a moment. Darts flew form between her fingers and she snapped her arms sliding more into place and releasing them. His guards where effectively dealt with. None of them would have dared fire on her, with her this close to Wesker. She straightened and stood, both blades held down and on the read. "Scum sucking sonova bitch... finally found you..." She hissed. Probably wouldn't recognize her as the little intel officer she had once been. She no longer looked like she had, in any way.

"Took me awhile to find you, now that I have... I'm going to enjoy myself." She said as her lips curled up. "Umbrella is a scum, a parasite... and I damn well hope to see it fall."

Wesker's gun stayed aimed at the ground even as she messily took out hsi two guards with well placed throws of some sort of strange weapon. He didn't seem worried, just watching Silver with what coudl only be called a interested look on his face. In truth he was interested. It wasn't often that he saw a new type of bio weapon, and certainly he didn't often see one that had the ability to actually talk to him.

Ignoring her threats and the venom in her voice he beganto walk around her, looking her up and down. Her change was interesting, and one that tickled the back of his memory. Had they ever done any work with an areial bio weapon? He thought he remembered something of that sort but it was hard to be sure. "If you had wanted to find me you simply could have asked."

"Now I know you have to be one of ours but I am having a hard time remembering your designation number." Wesker thought for a moment then it seemed to come to him. "You must be Gresham. I remember trying something before with this strain and your are the only test subject that we didn't have a confirmed body for. I thought it had been a waste but it looks like you did well."

Silver's eyes narrowed as the man walked towards her. He walked around her and spoke rather odly to her. It annoyed her, and she was a few steps away from snarling at the man. Her wings snapped out her eyes narrowing with an avian glare as she twisted her hands and kept herself from attacking him outright. She needed to get him to fix her first and foremost. She walked as he walked, keeping him firmly in her sights.

When he mentioned her old name her wings snapped out again and that avian scratchy screech left her weeks. "Oh no, I am no longer Gresham." she snarled as she stepped towards him now, narrowing the space between the two. "She snarled even harder as she stalked towards him just a bit harder. Her eyes narrowed completely now. "Gresham is dead, she died when her mission partner put that gun barrel to her temple and pulled the trigger." She stated.

Red hair seemed to come alive for a moment, feathering out a little around her features. "I will... I will get you back for this, but first... FIX ME!" She stated as she threw out her arm. She didn't want to live like this for much longer, she wanted to be able to LIVE.

Back
Top Bottom