Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space (Reboot) - Breeding, Swapping, Age Gaps (Starting Soon)

LeaT

Supernova
This is a fresh start to a recycled idea from several years ago, all new characters, essentially starting from scratch.

netflix-lost-in-space-hero.jpg

If you are wondering if I am talking about the 1960's TV show, the Netflix reboot, or the 1998 movie, the answer is YES! And No, because you don't have to be intimately familiar with any of them to follow my version of this tale. (They are all a knock off of Swiss Family Robinson but you don't need to know that either.) Basically the story is about a family on a spaceship headed to a new colony of humans near Alpha Centauri but they get lost. But in our version, I'd like to see 3 families if we can get enough players, though we might just have to double up to make it work.

Premise: Instead of joining a larger, genetically diverse colony it is just the 3 families that have to settle on some isolated planet. We can play out some of the trials and tribulations but I want to focus largely on the idea that their impromptu colony will die out in several generations due to a lack of genetic diversity. UNLESS, they carefully breed all the females among all the males in such a way as...blah blah blah lots of science stuff. In essence, wives will have to mate with other husbands or sons of other family groups. Husbands will have to mate with other wives or daughters of other family groups. (Obviously sons and daughters need to be 16 or over.) There would also be some consensus that the older women would more likely conceive if paired with younger men and vice versa especially if that is a kink that we want to explore.

Possible incest (depends on players) but step parents/siblings are certainly allowed.
All characters are human
We do NOT need to fill all slots to get started, just enough to make it interesting and leave a few spots for late comers.

Each family group has their own Jupiter space craft, kind of a space faring RV, but they are essentially out of fuel and stuck on the planet so it basically their home and all are clustered within driving distance of each other.
So that's my idea, I'd love to hear some input from potential players!

Last edited:
Basically if a female character has multiple partners there are a series of dice rolls to see if conception occurred, so IC they may not know who the father is, but OOC we can know and plan drama around that.

The dice rolls can also have modifiers concerning health, age, and other factors to determine difficulty and the chances of this like twins.

I actually got excited skimming through this thread. I think later tonight I may just have to work up a character or two.

I'd like to at least make an honest attempt here. I can play straight males and lesbian females. Will probably start out with one character but definitely willing and able to put together a second. Also, I have literally zero knowledge of Lost in Space but I am a huge sci-fi nerd and can definitely "get with the program" pretty quickly and easily.

I'd like to at least make an honest attempt here. I can play straight males and lesbian females. Will probably start out with one character but definitely willing and able to put together a second. Also, I have literally zero knowledge of Lost in Space but I am a huge sci-fi nerd and can definitely "get with the program" pretty quickly and easily.
I don't think it takes any real knowledge of Lost in Space. It is basically a survivor story for a handful of families.

Keep in mind, your lesbian girls will be expected to have reproductive sex, they don't have to enjoy it.

Will be putting up profiles tonight. Narrowed down face claims and first names. At work until 10 though.

Alright, folks, we are down to four players, and despite @MsBloom's post above we are now looking to fill out our ranks some more once again! Don't be shy, there's plenty of room for everyone. All we ask is that you don't just jump right in, because your introduction to the cast will be a little bit different than how the rest of us started out.

Back
Top Bottom