Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cold Hearts and Cyber Parts. [ blue ... 666 ]

Thorne rolls his eyes, only to jerk his head back when given the wet kiss. He almost gags at the smell practically right in his mouth, wiping his lips with the back of his hand. He picks up a pillow, launching it at the back of Jadiel’s head as he escapes. No longer interested in the movie, he turns off the tv and retreats upstairs. The first stop is the bathroom and wash his face; he really dislikes the weed smell. Then he goes to the den, settling at his computer to try and get some work done.

Four hours later, Thorne pushes away from his desk with a heavy sigh, stomach rumbling. He heads to the kitchen, rummaging around aimlessly in the fridge and pantry. There really isn‘t much he can cook one handed. With another sigh, he lets the pantry door slam shut. Back to the hallway, where he sends Anton to go get pizza, reminding him to make sure one is vegan. With a muttered curse, he heads for the basement. Why did the tech have to be vegan? It’s so much harder to find vegan options.

When Thorne comes down into the basement, he discovers a similar scene to the first time he saw Jadiel invested. He's hunched over the table, having stacked two crates on top of one another so he can sit while he works and still see everything. This time, he's hooked up to the arm. He has some sticky patches on his chest, connected to the arm through wires. The arm is moving sporadically, fingers twitching or the elbow joint moving. Jadiel's attention goes back and forth between the laptop and the arm as he runs his tests. It isn't perfect, considering the link isn't as direct as an implant would be, but he's found a way to connect himself with the arm through brainwaves which is interesting. Jadiel flinches when suddenly, something sparks, and actually electrocutes him.
"Pendejo!" Asshole. Jadiel cusses loudly and jerks, yanking the patches off his chest and catching his breath, rubbing at his face. Apparently it isn't always as easy as Jadiel can make it look. He sighs heavily, hand running down his throat when he catches Thorne in the doorway.

"Hey," Jadiel says, a little breathless and red around his chest, but otherwise unharmed. A few more clicks on his keyboard and Jadiel sticks the patches back to his chest, hoping Thorne won't watch him make a fool of himself twice in a row.
"Arm is wiped, so is the chip. I'm testing out some codes while I work on designs for the new fingers. I assume you don't want any aesthetic changes or anything like that? I'll try to keep it as close to the original design as possible." Jadiel sits up on his crate, eyes on the numbers on the screen as he speaks.

Thorne is intirgued by the sight of Jadiel attached to the arm, wandering into the basement without disturbing the shorter man. His eyes go back and forth between the arm and the boy, watching all the different movement. When Jadiel shocks himself, Thorne smirks. That’s what he gets for hooking himself up to a machine.

Thorne comes around the table, pulling something from his pocket. He doesn’t really think anything of it, popping it into Jadiel’s mouth just as he finishes speaking. There’s no warning, and Thorne acts like it’s a normal thing. No doubt Jadiel is caught off guard, but he should quickly realize its just a normal mint candy. “No, no changes. I like the way it looks, and would prefer you keep it as close to the original as possible.”

Jadiel flinches when Thorne puts the candy in his mouth. His immediate reaction is to spit it out, but it takes only a second for him to realize what it is. It's a mint. Jadiel huffs and sucks on it, playing with it with his forked tongue. He'll accept it if it makes he can keep smoking weed whenever he wants.
"Any chance you have the blueprints around still?" Jadiel snorts, highly doubting that. Considering it's all made of stolen parts, whomever took them probably didn't find the blueprints to be important. They'd be a godsend for Jadiel, but he'll just have to work with the design before him.

"Aight, uhh-" The tech leans over the table, grabbing a notebook and starting to jot things down. "I'm making a grocery list. Tell one of your guys to go out and grab these things for me. I'll write a couple addresses too, places I know will have these things, or at least stuff like it." After some scribbling, Jadiel gives the notebook to Thorne and goes back to the arm. Thin sheets of steel, different sort of metal pieces. Jadiel has all the supplies he needs to put things together, but he needs the actual building blocks first.
"It's not like, dire," Jadiel says as he focuses on the arm. "Just like, over time I'll need those pieces so I can build -" Jadiel's voice cuts off when something shorts and zaps him again. He cusses loudly, his fist coming down on the table, but he doesn't rip the sticky pads off this time. Maybe he's forcing himself to get used to it. He clears his throat and pushes his curls from his face, rubbing his chest around the pads as if to soothe the pain.
"So I can build the new pieces." Jadiel finishes his thought. "If you have any scraps of other bioengineered stuff you don't care about, I'd love to see them so maybe I could use them."

Thorne shakes his head when asked about blueprints. He wasn;t the mechanic, obviously, and the woman who’d made his arm didn’t give them to him. When given the list, he just pockets it for now, intending to give it to someone later. Certain things, he has to abide by for Jadiel, if he wants the arm rebuilt correctly. This time when Jadiel gets zapped, Thorne laughs.

”You can use whateveryou can find down here. Some of the crates might have something.” Thorne stands behind Jadiel, sliding his hand under the boy’s jaw and tipping his head back. Thorne leans over, lips pressing to Jadiel’s, even snaking his tongue into the boy’s mouth, now that he tastes like mint and not weed. The upside down kiss is firm, Thorne licking Jadiel’s tongue. When he pulls back, he’s smirking. “Take a break. Your unaltered body doesn’t have electric dampeners like mine does. If you keep shocking yourself like this, you’re going to give yourself a heart attack.”

As Thorne's hand slides down his jaw, Jadiel pauses and looks up, head tilting back to meet him. The tech sighs, parting his lips and kissing gently into Thorne's mouth, shivering at the feeling of his tongue. His lips part further still to accept it, sitting up in his seat to reach the man. The insistence of Thorne's mouth has him murmuring under his breath, a quiet appreciation, until Thorne pulls away and leaves Jadiel's mouth in a little 'o'.

"Wouldn't be the first time," Jadiel huffs, snapping off his gloves. It's unclear if he's implying it wouldn't be the first time he's been shocked or actually ended up giving himself a heart attack. He doesn't clarify, taking the patches off his chest and leaving them on the table. It would be easier to hook Thorne up, but the man has been dealing with getting randomly electrocuted for so long; the softer, sweeter parts of Jadiel's mind tell him that Thorne deserves a break.
He leans away from the table, shutting his eyes and resting his head below Thorne's chest. He's got two little burn marks on his pectoral muscle, right above his nipple, but he doesn't seem to notice. He adjusts his shirt back into place, almost nuzzling into Thorne.
"Can we go for a drive or something?" Jadiel asks, voice quiet. "You can say no. I'm just tired of being in the house." There's a little smile on his face, almost a hopeless sort of thing. He doesn't think Thorne will let his leash so loose.

Thorne keeps telling himself that he's only giving Jadiel these moments of gentleness to make sure the boy doesn't try to hurt himself to escape again. He doesn't want to admit that maybe there's more to his attraction than just sex. When Jadiel rests his head backward and closes his eyes, Thorne's fingers brush his curls away from his face.

When asked about going for a drive, Thorne chuckles, raising one eyebrow. "You've only been here two and a half days, and you're already stir crazy? Maybe I should just fuck you again." The second sentence drips heavy with teasing. Thorne's hand is still under Jadiel's jaw, and he slides it down a bit to rest around the boy's throat, fingertips drumming lightly against the side.

Thorne's fingers brush away thick curls to reveal those big, black eyes. They're half lidded as Jadiel looks up to Thorne, complete oblivion. It's eerie how dark they are but he looks at Thorne with something like softness, like he could always look at Thorne like that. It does change when Thorne suggests they fuck again. Jadiel snorts and rolls his eyes, but he's still got that funny little smile on his face.

"I'm starting to think you kidnapped me to fuck me. The fact that I'm a technician is just a bonus." The laugh rumbles in his throat as Thorne pets him there, fingers tickling. He tilts his head, nipping playfully at Thorne's knuckles with his lips moreso than with his teeth.
These moments of tenderness make Jadiel nervous, something coiling in his gut as it winds around his heart. He likes Thorne, something about him. Likes his teasing, how sometimes he acts so sweet it's like Jadiel came here of his own volition. In another world they're friends, real lovers. The line between where he is now and that fantasy blurs when Thorne pets him as he is now, throws a pillow at his head or snorts at one of his dumb jokes.

Jadiel kisses at Thorne's fingers, head tilting back to look up at him again. His eyes are narrowed in a mischievous way.
"We can always fuck in your car." He grins, unfairly cute in his annoying insistence. "But I'm not fucking you in the garage, I spilled battery acid on the floor and kind of just left it there. My bad."

"You just left-" Thorne's fingers press into the side of Jadiel's neck, a quiet threat that holds no weight, as there's a little grin of frustration on his face. "You brat, you're supposed to clean up a mess like that right away." Thorne shakes his head, though his hand doesn't loosen. He likes the way his fingers can wrap most of the way around Jadiel's neck. "We're not fucking in the car. That leather is expensive to replace if it gets stained."

Thorne falls quiet, but his mind is churning. He is concerned that Jadiel will give himself a heart condition of he keeps zapping himself, so he does need a break. But how to keep him occupied without taking him out of the house?

"It's fine!" Jadiel drones, a petulant child. "It can't eat through the concrete. I mean, i don't think it can. Just don't step in it without shoes on or something, it'll be fine." The tech is snickering, glancing over to the spot where he spilled it. Like an afterthought, he had thrown an old rag on top of the spill. Only a few drops, but any amount is dangerous if wiped on the skin. There's a tiny hole in the rag where the acid burned through, but he hopes Thorne won't look closely enough to see.

"C'mon." Jadiel's voice is svelte as he speaks, standing up from the stacked crates and taking Thorne's hand, lacing their fingers. He doesn't think they've ever held hands before, and Thorne's entire palm eclipses Jadiel's own. Everything about him is tiny, especially his hands, nimble and agile with tools.
He treks Thorne lazily through the house, trying to avoid the wandering eyes of the guards posted about as he brings him back into the bedroom. This time, Jadiel gives Thorne a little shove until he'll land on his back on the bed, crawling right up his body and straddling his stomach, around his waist. Jadiel perches himself there, hands smoothing up his shirt and his bare torso, a thumb flicking one of his nipples.
"I wonder, can you stand to fuck me if I'm not drugged?" Jadiel's voice is taunting, a mean smirk on his face. He's sure Thorne loves when he's delirious on Nova, drooling and sobbing. He'll just have to figure out how to put up an equally good show when he's sober.

Thorne just rolls his eyes, sighing. He really is like a child sometimes. Jadiel pulls his hand away from his neck, standing and leading him back through the house. In the bedroom, Jadiel pushes him down on the bed, and Thorne grasps the boy's thigh. He hums when Jadiel pushes his shirt up.

"The Nova is not for my benefit, Jadiel. Though, I do so enjoy seeing the effect it has on you." Thorne's fingers knead Jadiel's thigh, pressing into his soft flesh as much as his pants allow. "I designed it to have the added effect of relaxing the muscles, and makes the user more obedient to commands. I warn you now, taking me without it is going to feel like a lot more stretching than you've already felt."

"It's like poppers?" Jadiel murmurs, thinking about it. He's done those before, a drug commonly used by gay men to make a particular part of the body relax. He leans back as he thinks about it, hands massaging down Thorne's torso. Taking the behemoth beneath him even on the Nova is intense, but it's not exactly painful. Intense pressure, sure, but if it's going to hurt without the drug- Jadiel swallows, eyes flickering back to Thorne's face.

"Uhh. Maybe I want it, yeah." He gives Thorne a funny sort of smile, embarrassed to be requesting it again. He watches as Thorne retrieves it from that little box on the nightstand, though he doesn't accept it immediately.
"Is it addictive?" Jadiel asks, mildly hesitant. "I mean, are there any like adverse effects to taking it so often? Cause I'm not trying to become an addict, i did coke once and that was more than enough for me." Jadiel snorts at the memory. Cocaine is highly addictive and he was good about shaking the habit before it could even start, though he did like doing it. If Nova is going to leave him strung out and shaky, Jadiel's going to be having second thoughts about the drug. He'd rather suffer a little pain than end up a pill popper.

Thorne laughs, standing as Jadiel requests the Nova. He goes to the lockbox, body again blocking Jadiel's view. When he returns to the bed, he holds the tiny pill in the palm of his hand. Of course Thorne wants Jadiel to become addicted to Nova, he's a drug crime lord. He weighs his words carefully in his mind before he speaks.

"I wouldn't say there's anything necessarily adverse, you won't get shakes or fever from it. If anything, I'd say the greatest risk is some temporary erectile dysfunction." Thorne chuckles, looking down at Jadiel. "I'm a criminal behind the scenes, Jadiel. But I'm not stupid. It took a lot of trial and error, but I did manage to mitigate most side effects. The best drug on the streets is one nobody can tell you're taking when you're not actively under its effects."

"What?" Jadiel baulks, clearly unimpressed. "Dude, it's gonna give me ED? You fuckin' suck, man, you gotta find a way to get rid of that shit." Jadiel huffs, annoyed at the idea of becoming impotent. Thorne did say it was only temporary, though. When this whole thing is said and done, he'll never have to take it again. That is, if he stops seeing Thorne. Jadiel decides to play it by ear, trying not to be bitter about it as he takes the pill from Thorne and swallows.

"Most side effects," Jadiel grumbles, leaning down and kissing at Thorne's throat. "If I start coming blood or something you're bringing me to the hospital. Asshole, fuckin' ED." Jadiel's whining fades away as he distracts himself with Thorne's body, licking into the firm tendons of his neck and feeling up and down his heavily muscled chest. He tilts his head down, biting into the meat of Thorne's shoulder and pushing his shirt out of the way rather than removing it outright. His fingers play over Thorne's nipples again, a thumb rubbing one back and forth gently as he pinches at the other, teasing him more than anything, exploring and finding out what the other man likes in terms of pleasure and pain.

Thorne settles on the bed again once Jadiel takes the Nova, head on a pillow. He grins as Jadiel complains, tilting his head back. He grunts when Jadiel bites his shoulder, sinking his fingers into the boy's curls. He doesn't pull, though, letting Jadiel do what he wants for now. His nipples harden, but don't seem to be particularly sensitive, not like Jadiel's.

"Hm, maybe you should be my guinea pig, if I'm going to start trying to make alterations to Nova's formula." Thorne lays comfortably, head tilted back and eyes closed to give space at his throat and shoulders while Jadiel explores him.

"Oh, fuck off," Jadiel says, but there's laughter in his tone. "Go give it to one of your precious bodyguards, I'm not your test dummy." At least he stopped referring to them at Thorne's boyfriends. He shifts, leaving a nipping trail of bites and kisses down Thorne's body, passing over his nipples and his tone stomach. He's at Thorne's waist, fingers playing with the band of his sweats as his head moves down.

Jadiel moves over the bump of his cock under the fabric, mouthing at it in an incredibly lazy way, like he's in no hurry to get Thorne properly worked up. He glances to Thorne every so often, curious about his expression. Thorne's significantly quieter than him as a general rule, less reactionary, but he does think it's cute when Thorne flinches from the pleasure of knits his brow when Jadiel tends to him. He thumbs at Thorne's cockhead outside his pants, nosing gently into the base of his cock and mouthing his way up with heavy, slow kisses.

Thorne moved his hand out of Jadiel's hair to shove a second pillow under his own head, to prop it up better. He sucks in a slow breath through his teeth as Jadiel is slowly teasing him through his sweats. Thorne wants to just grab his hair, shove his cock in the boy's mouth, and fuck his face. He's rough by nature, and his patience isn't exactly stellar by any means.

Instead, his hand rests heavy on the back of Jadiel's neck. Not pulling him down, just a relaxed weight, a firm reminder of who's really in control. They keep coming back to the bedroom, but Thorne is starting to think he should just keep a bottle of Nova in his pocket. His cock throbs, hardening under Jadiel's slow attentions, and the imaginings of fucking the boy all over the house.

As the Nova starts to set in, Jadiel steadily loses focus. His eyes are milky behind his glasses, moving slower from Thorne's face to his cock under his sweats. His breathing is labored, hot. Jadiel feels heavier all over. Thorne's hand on the back of his neck grounds him in the same way it controls him; he has little say here. The boss doesn't jostle him around; he makes Jadiel understand. The tech murmurs against Thorne's cock, one hand eventually coming up to grab at the waist of his sweats.

Jadiel peels them down like the skin of a fruit, catching Thorne's heavy cock against his lips when he bobs free. Jadiel's mouth is wet, grazing along the veined surface, feeling it twitch to life. He opens his mouth wider, drooling tongue bathing up the underside of his cock, lapping at his urethra to suck down anything wet there. Jadiel licks his lips, forked tongue working at the head of Thorne's cock, drooling down the flesh and wetting it. That same tiny hand comes up and wraps around the base of Thorne's cock, thumb pressing into the base and massaging deeply. It's clear he's savouring this, working Thorne's cock in and against his mouth like it might be the last time he ever gets to do it. He puts on a show for the older man. Inside his own pants Jadiel is aching, coming to life much faster than Thorne in thanks to the Nova and his own immature libido.

The Nova seems to set in faster this time, and Thorne grins. A few more times, and Jadiel will start asking for it without Thorne's prompting. The taller man shivers when his sweats are pulled down, a small hum in his chest as Jadiel starts on his cock properly. He could definitely get used to this being a daily thing. The cock worship is very hot.

Thorne's cock throbs and he groans quietly. It's a treat to watch the way Jadiel wets his cock, licking the length and enjoying it. Thorne's fingers squeeze softly at the back of Jadiel's neck, light encouragement, but not yet directing Jadiel. As much as Thorne wants to just buck his hips, he's also enjoying the view, and slow buildup.

Thorne's fingers lightly dig at the back of Jadiel's neck and he smirks. He enjoys what might be praise, how Thorne's fingers twitch at him from the pleasure and encourage his slow movements.
He sighs, lowering his head over Thorne's cock properly as he worships him. Jadiel takes what he can into his mouth, trying to relax his throat and push his head down further, take Thorne deeper. He gags weakly, shutting his eyes and focusing on breathing through his nose. Thorne's cock nearly stretches Jadiel's throat as the tech bullies himself with it, trying to make his body accommodate where there is no room. He whimpers, more drool oozing out of his pouting lips, already swollen from trying to take Thorne in so much.

"Shit-" Jadiel pulls off with a weak cough, cussing. He wipes his wet mouth with the back of his wrist, taking a breath before getting Thorne back into his throat. Jadiel swallows hard around him, eyes beginning to tear as he looks up to the other man. He's performs like Thorne paid for it, peeking up to him with those big eyes and looking rather cute for someone with their mouth so stuffed full of cock. Jadiel whimpers, unable to resist shifting his own hand down and playing with himself minutely, just trying to relieve some of the pressure. There's something demeaning about masturbating while sucking Thorne off and the boy loves it, wants Thorne to debase him in the same hand that praises him.

Thorne groans more fully as Jadiel takes his cock properly into his mouth. His cock throbs again, now fully hard. Thick, long, not yet leaking, and now covered in Jadiel's saliva. Thorne is definitely enjoying the view of Jadiel attempting to take in as much as he can. With some practice and breath training, maybe he could even learn to control his gag reflex and get his lips to Thorne's base.

Thorne can't help but smirk when Jadiel lifts his head, coughing and cursing. Props to the kid for trying so hard to take more, though. Thorne groans again when Jadiel swallows. And again when the boy looks at him like that. So hot, and that whimper.

Thorne's hand tightens again, and this time, his arm flexes to keep steady, preventing much upward movement. Thorne's knees lift so he can set his feet flat on the bed for leverage. Then his hips buck, pushing up, into Jadiel's throat, gagging him. Thorne's patience has evaporated, and his hips are thrusting, hand firm on the back of Jadiel's neck to prevent escape.

Jadiel breathes steadily, thinking he's finally getting the hang of it. He has a good rhythm, bobbing his head and sucking Thorne deeply down. That is, until the man starts facefucking him.
"Hnnmph-!" Jadiel cries out, gagged by Thorne's cock. His hands come down firmly on Thorne's hips, but he's more holding himself steady than fighting back. He chokes audibly, shutting his eyes tight and gagging on Thorne's massive girth. It leaves him weak, shuddering; he can barely catch his breath like this. And he loves it. Jadiel loves little more than when Thorne degrades him in any and everyway possible, calls him a slut or uses his body as just various holes to fuck.

Jadiel chokes, sputtering and swallowing hard. Even with his eyes shut tight the tears are leaking out, painting his cherubic cheeks and leaving them stained. His throat is a vice around Thorne's cock, milking him as his little asshole would. The boy whimpers loudly, peeking an eye open to look up at Thorne, desperation reading in his gaze. Thorne is practically bulging his throat, fucking up into him hard enough to make him lose his voice.

Thorne's cock throbs in Jadiel's throat. The choking and gagging sounds only serve to drive him on. It's no question that Thorne can be cruel, and clearly he enjoys seeing Jadiel in tears, forced to swallow down the thick cock of his captor. He groans, muscles flexing as rapidly approaches his first climax.

Thorne hits his orgasm and pushes into Jadiel's throat, holding the boy's head in place with that firm grip on his neck. He grunts, hips jerking a bit, and then spills. His thick, hot seed spurts down Jadiel's throat. With a growl, Thorne keeps the boy down, until his climax has finished. "Swallow it all, Jadiel. Don't make a mess of the bed again."

As Thorne starts to come, Jadiel only chokes harder. He gags, his vision growing a little darker and fuzzier around the edges as the lack of oxygen short circuits his brain. Jadiel looks up to Thorne, whimpering helplessly, but the boss doesn't relent. He pushes harder, forcing Jadiel to take every inch and swallow every drop.

Somehow, Jadiel does as he's told. He gags hard through it, the sensation almost giving him a headache, but he does as he's told. Jadiel whimpers noisily, shutting his eyes tightly as his hands grip at Thorne's sweats, trying to focus. He orders his body to swallow, even when it's uncomfortable. He's still so fucking hard through it. The pain is what turns him on the most, how his body struggles to accept what's happening to it. Maybe it's the Nova helping his body loosen up, including his throat. Jadiel rasps wetly, his big, teary eyes looking up at Thorne as he swallows. This time, not a droplet of Thorne's release escapes his mouth. It coats his mouth, thick and sticky, painting all the way into his throat and beyond. Jadiel sucks it down like a good submissive; or at least, a mildly well-behaved one.

Thorne releases the back of Jadiel's neck after the boy has swallowed several times, allowing him to lifts his head and gasp for air. That same hand pets through Jadiel's hair. "Good boy, so obedient."

Thorne sits up, letting Jadiel move to the side while he catches his breath. Not wanting to soil the bed again, Thorne kicks off his sweats and stands from the bed. He moves to the bathroom, collecting a large towel. When he returns, he lays it on the bed crossways, then settles back down, ass and hips on the towel. "Come here, Jadiel. Straddle my hips while I get you ready." Thorne is already reaching for the lube.

Back
Top Bottom