Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cold Hearts and Cyber Parts. [ blue ... 666 ]

Good boy. Something about hearing Thorne call him that excites Jadiel, similarly to when the man admonishes him. He's flopped off on the bed, laying on his side and panting as he looks up to Thorne, still drooling. The hand petting through his curls has the corners of his mouth twitching into something of a tired smile, happy that he was able to please Thorne. Funny, Jadiel's never been so submissive in the bedroom before, at least not like this; working to worship Thorne's cock, to earn that praise.

As Thorne returns with the towel, Jadiel moves again to do as he's been told. His movements are a bit uncoordinated, clearly his body suffering the effects of the Nova that make him so weak, so pliant. He crawls his way on top of Thorne, naked now and pressing their chests together. He sighs from the skin-on-skin contact, taking another moment to get his wits about him. He's kissing at Thorne's collar, open mouthed and lazy, almost more affectionate than usual. What they do is intimate, but not exactly romantic.
"Please," Jadiel begs, his voice a hoarse whimper. He reaches behind himself with one hand, grasping at the swell of his heavy ass and spreading himself open, giving Thorne room to do as he so desires.

Thorne's heavy cock lays across his thigh as his hand pops the lube open, dripping it between Jadiel's cheeks. Hearing the boy's whimpered begging cements the thought that it wouldn't be long before he's addicted to the Nova. Thorne sets the lube aside, but within reach.

Thorne wastes no time in digging fingers into Jadiel's body. Pressing hard, reaching deep as his fingers can. He's not gentle, going from two fingers to three quite quickly. His fingers curl press, then straighten and spread within Jadiel. "I've barely started, and your body is already so greedy, Jadiel."

On top of Thorne, Jadiel is mewling as Thorne works him open. It borders on too fast, the slight pain of it making Jadiel's head spin. He groans and arches, chest pushing against Thorne's own. His legs are shaking. Jadiel's fingers dig harder into the meat of his own ass, pulling himself wider to accept all three of Thorne's fingers. He grits his teeth, groaning through them as his hips roll.

"F-Fuck off," Jadiel whimpers. His mouth is still smart, talking back as Thorne taunts him for being such a cockslut. He lowers his head, hiding his face in Thorne's neck and trying to muffle the sounds that are coming out of him, those whorish cries. His breathing is hot and heavy on Thorne's throat, body rocking slightly as he fucks himself back against Thorne's hand.

Thorne chuckles at Jadiel's attitude, those fingers pressing hard again. "No, I don't think I will. You can't deny your body is hungry for my cock." Thorne stretches Jadiel, fingers even curling inside like a hook to pull him. "Listen to the sounds you make, Jadiel. Music to my ears."

Thorne can't locate Jadiel's prostate from this angle, but it doesn't matter. The boy is moaning and moving back on his fingers anyway. "Do you want me to fuck you, Jadiel?"

"Shit-" Jadiel cusses loudly when Thorne's finger curl and pull at him, stretching his wider. His hips pull up with the movement, his teeth nearly chattering from how hard he trembles. Jadiel whimpers, his other hand gripping at Thorne's shoulder, holding on in attempt to keep himself grounded. His opens his eyes, out of focus. Jadiel's gaze flickers to Thorne's face and he bites at his lower lip, squirming.

"Shut up," Jadiel pants, rolling his hips. "Of course I want you to fuck me, just give it to me." Jadiel's voice is too desperate to be taken seriously. His hips squirm as he lets go of his ass, shifting his fingers between their bodies and grabbing for Thorne's cock. He's tucked in on himself a little awkwardly, palming Thorne's cock and trying to press himself back into it, even with Thorne's fingers still buried inside of him. The head of Thorne's arousal catches on his stretched rim and Jadiel whines, rolling his hips down and trying to get his body to listen to his mind, trying to find the right angle. Thorne's fingers in his ass keep him propped up, too much to get his hips down, and Jadiel whimpers in noisy complaint when he can't get his body to move right. His back is deeply bowed, ass lifted too high.
"I want it!" Jadiel whines, his voice strained as he writhes, bouncing his ass against Thorne's cockhead.

Thorne laughs darkly as he watches Jadiel struggle. His cock throbs in the boy's hand, but he doesn't let Jadiel sink his ass back yet. He finds amusement in teasing and tormenting the boy. "Mm, beg me nicely, Jadiel. Be a good slut and do as I say."

Thorne manages to sink his fingers deep while still curled and pulling. His fingers prevent his cock from penetrating Jadiel's desperate body. He can feel the boy's muscles flexing, can feel his thighs shaking. This desperate neediness makes Thorne so hard. He's so glad Jadiel is so eager and willing. Even without the Nova, Jadiel's the one that lead the way back up to the bedroom.

"Fuck you!" Jadiel snips, though his voice is so weak. He almost cries, tensing up on top of Thorne and fighting at his grip. He can't get any leverage. He whines hotly through his teeth, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes. After some more struggling and cursing, Jadiel realizes he's not going to get what he wants like this. He whimpers, shame already creeping up his throat and turning his cheeks ruddy.

"Please, Papi?" Jadiel mews, trying to be a good boy like Thorne has demanded, has praised him for just moments earlier. "Please let me have your cock, I'll be good for you, I promise! I want it so bad, please-" Jadiel's tone is much sweeter now as he begs, hiding his face beneath Thorne's chin so the man can't see his shame, see how red his face is as he's reduced to begging. Between them, Jadiel's so hard it hurts. His cock is grinding somewhere against Thorne's pelvis, weeping on his flesh and leaving sticky smears. "I'll do whatever you want, Papi, I promise! Please just fuck me, I want you so bad, I-I can't take it-"

Thorne smirks, one eyebrow raised in amusement while Jadiel struggles weakly. It's far too fun to torment the boy. When Jadiel finally gives in and begs, he doesn't quite hide his face enough, and Thorne can tell he's very red. Good, let him learn his place.

"Good boy." Thorne finally relents, removing his fingers from Jadiel's ass. His hand grips the back of the boy's thigh as Jadiel finally gets the release to move, to push back, to sink down on Thorne's thick cock. Once again, even with the stretching and pulling, by the time Thorne's cock is buried, there's more stretch still. It doesn't seem to matter how often Thorne fucks him, Jadiel's body is still tight.

There it is again, Thorne's praise, and it almost makes his slutty begging worth it. He murmurs against Thorne's collarbone, and it's just as likely more insults as it is, finally, some thanks. Jadiel flinches minutely when Thorne's cock slaps against his ass and, after some shifting, he starts to get it inside of him.
"Aa-a-ahfuckingshit-" Jadiel slurs more profanities, groaning through his teeth as he sinks his hips back, taking in as much as he can. He moves slower than Thorne might, trying to get his body to accept it a little bit at a time. Thorne is still way too big for him. They could fuck for hours at a time and Jadiel is still pretty sure the initial stretch would always burn. Once he has Thorne in to the hilt he pauses, panting deeply and situating himself. Jadiel rolls his hips a bit, lips opening up in those cutely pathetic whimpers.

"Fuck, you're too fucking big," Jadiel whines, but he doesn't tell Thorne to stop. "God damn it, fuck, encanta tu polla gorda." Jadiel slurs in Spanish, telling Thorne how much he adores his fat cock. His arms shift, wrapping around Thorne's shoulders and knitting their bodies. Finally, he starts to move again. It's a subtle roll to his hips, grinding his own cock between their bodies and moving Thorne's cockhead against his prostate, massaging internally. Clearly Jadiel is a bit more invested in his own pleasure now, moaning into Thorne's chest as he slowly moves.

Thorne is tempted to buck his hips, to just bury his cock all at once. But he's decided to let Jadiel pick the pace for once. He groans quietly at the tight fit, the slow motions, Jadiel's whimpers. He grins in satisfaction at Jadiel's cursing, his cock bulging the boy's lower abdomen.

Thorne keeps a hard grip on Jadiel's thigh as the boy starts rocking back on his cock. It's slow, not enough for him, but still feels good. Thorne will let the boy move as he pleases for a while, before taking control again.

Jadiel's lighting up on top of Thorne, his cries steadily growing noisier as he gets closer to coming. Though the pace is slow, is incredibly deep and Jadiel is clearly enjoying himself, grinding his cock against Thorne's muscular stomach, wet and firm. He lifts his head suddenly, connecting their mouths. Jadiel kisses deeply into Thorne's mouth, licking at him and suckling his lower lip, nipping him gently. The tech moans against his lips, his hips rocking a bit more firmly now as the pain of the first stretch eases away.

Shifting, Jadiel actually sits up. He rocks his hips back, leaning and placing his hands on top of Thorne's thighs, holding on. Not only does it put his back in a beautiful arch, nearly all of Thorne is visible in his stomach. The ridge of his cock is firm, unmistakable. Jadiel's sobs from the feeling, some stray tears melting down his cheeks as he rocks his hips.
"Fuck, oh fuck, estoy acabar, Papi, fuck-!" Jadiel rambles, sobbing out at the ceiling that he's going to come. Jadiel does so with a shrill, his cock spasming against his stomach and spilling over both of them. Jadiel keeps moving through it, thrusting his hips down hard as he bounces on Thorne's cock, his body tightening as all his muscles tense up, trying to keep moving. He has his face turned to the side, teary eyes shut as he moans himself hoarse, heedless suddenly of the fact that there's other people in the house. His arousal gushes out of his cock in thick rivets, landing mostly on Thorne, painting his torso and nearly onto his face.

Thorne is mildly caught off guard by the kiss, but responds quickly. He kisses back, at least until Jadiel sits up. Now Thorne really groans, at the sight of his cock pushing out Jadiel's stomach so nicely. The boy's cries and moans fill the room, and when he cums, Thorne groans again as Jadiel's muscles clamp down.

Thorne tilts his head back to avoid getting Jadiel's essence sprayed across his face. Bits of it hit the underside of his jaw, though. Jadiel rides through his orgasm, and Thorne can feel his legs shaking to either side of his hips. Jadiel is tiring, but Thorne isn't finished. Fully expecting the boy to balance himself, Thorne adjusts just enough to brace himself, and his hips start bucking up, hard. Gravity is his friend, bringing Jadiel back down on the thick cock.

Thorne plants his feet and starts fucking up ruthlessly into his captor, a helpless shriek coming out of Jadiel's mouth. He does manage to support himself, fingers digging into the muscular meat of Thorne's legs almost hard enough to bruise. Jadiel does well to keep his legs spread wide, his body bouncing on Thorne's pelvis as the man fucks him into oblivion. Jadiel's whole body is shaking, his muscles starting to burn from the exertion, but he keeps himself upright.

From his mouth, a litany of moans and garbled Spanish and English, sobbing about how much he loves Thorne's cock and how good he feels, actually thanking the man for fucking him. So, Jadiel does know how to show appreciation. It just needs to be smacked out of him from time to time. Each sharp thrust threatens to burst Jadiel's little stomach, the flesh expanding heavily and showing off Thorne's girth inside of his tiny body. It's a wonder he can take so much without actually bursting, considering their impressive size difference. How small Jadiel's body is, and how Thorne stuffs him so incredibly full every time. He's the perfect little fuck toy for Thorne, sitting pretty on his lap and crying for his cock, over and over.

The view is beautiful, and Thorne feels his orgasm approaching too quickly. Jadiel bouncing on his cock, moaning and crying out, face tear streaked. Thorne's cock pushing out his abdomen with every upward thrust. The rambled words, the appreciation, does not go unheard. Thorne will praise Jadiel again when all is done.

Thorne's climax hits hard and fast. He groans loudly, bucking hard, grinding his hips up. His hand on the back of Jadiel's thigh has left little crescent marks from his fingernails. Hot essence floods Jadiel's body, swelling his lower abdomen. When Thorne relaxes, his hand on Jadiel's thigh is a wordless reminder that Jadiel isn't allowed to move yet. Thorne is enjoying the view.

Pumped full of cock and seed, Jadiel's tummy is full to bursting. He's incredibly overstuffed, the flesh pink from being stretched, almost glistening. His head is lolled back off his shoulders, decapitated, face towards the ceiling as he rasps for breath. His hands are still firmly planted on Thorne's thighs, elbows locked to hopefully keep his body from falling over. He's so fucked out, it's almost astounding that he's still conscious. Eventually Jadiel's head tilts forwards. Sweat drips off his curls just as tears leak off his chin, both of which landing on his fat belly. He looks to Thorne, his mouth hanging open slightly and drooling as he licks his lips.

"Jesus Christ," Jadiel murmurs at the state of his stomach. He's seen it before but it's incredible to him every time. A hand comes up, fingers trembling as he rubs over the heavy swell. He presses and it shifts Thorne inside of him, forcing a whimper out of Jadiel's lips. He puts his hands back down on Thorne's thighs, knowing that the older man is studying him. Jadiel has no right to move just yet.
"You're gonna kill me one of these days," Jadiel speaks, breathless laughter in his tone. His voice is so soft, somewhat broken up by Thorne punishing his throat. It's like another moment of tenderness is passing between them, though it may be a fleeting ghost. A final stray tears leaks out Jadiel's eye, lost in the stubble on his jaw. The tech sighs, deeply satisfied, a hand coming up to rub at his pinkened eyes. He's exhausted, but he's clearly still savouring this.

Thorne tilts his head and smirks up at Jadiel. He's certainly enjoying the image of Jadiel impaled on his cock, belly swollen, muscles trembling. Thorne moves his hand up the boy's thigh and across his bulged abdomen. "Would that be such a bad way to go?" Thorne is teasing, grinning.

"You're so pretty like this, Jadiel. This look suits you." Thorne bites his lower lip, eyes half lidded. Thorne is tempted to start bucking again, to see if a second orgasm would fill Jadiel further. "Fucked and exhausted. Taking my cock like a good boy."

Eventually, Thorne sits up, the motion shifting his cock inside Jadiel. But instead of letting the boy move off his cock, Thorne wraps his arm tightly around Jadiel's waist, keeping him seated deeply. His strength is yet again proven when he slides to the side of the bed and stands up, lifting Jadiel with him, cock still buried. "I'm not changing the sheets for a third day in a row. And we make a lot of mess."

Back
Top Bottom