Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BoundWing's Writings and Rantings :)

BoundWings

Planetoid
I'm tired of finding myself in this damn limbo that's got me chained down. I've been floating, drifting for the past four years and I'm sick of it. I've been failing school, I'm been failing my friends, my family, failing myself. I can't wait any longer, I'm tired of just sitting around waiting for something to snap me out of it. I'm taking hold of my fate. I'm picking myself up and running towards where I need to be, away from this dead shell of a body, this poor excuse of a human being. I will be the unleashed dog of war, the being who lives on the edge of the knife. I thrive on being something more, I thrive under stress.

I'll put my life on the line, not for my country, nor my fellow man. I will do it to find myself, to wake myself and unbind the wings in my heart and soul. I will cry out, I will shout and fight till I bring about the change that comes from MY hand. I will bring about my inner peace through means of outer chaos, and it will be nirvana for my soul. Even if my flesh is torn and burned away, even if my bones are crushed and my mind faded. I will be what I will be and no one, no one thing will stop me. Though my body may fade my soul will march on. Let the trumpets sound, let the drums of war be beaten as the war rages within me.

I will be the victor, I will be the one to reign over my own fate. My choosing will be left to me, I will wrench it out of me. I , myself will pull my beating heart out of my chest and question it's being, what it's purpose is, and what it will be devoted to. Let there be a being, something strong enough to sway it, strong enough to stimulate a response, that will be what my heart will sing for.

Right now I am nothing. I am worthless. Just another sack of blood,flesh and bone. I despise myself, I hate what I am and hate how far I have fallen. I feel I have failed so many. I feel like I've been given so many chances and just thrown them all away. I know not many give a damn about the person I am. Not many would care to know me, nor take the time to understand. But I've realized, after all the curve balls that life's been throwing at me, that it's time for me to to look past the want of being accepted. It's time for me to move on, and take my life in my hands. I'll let those who are truly accepting fall into my life, however many or few they may be.

I feel as though I've never really had any calm times in my life. Even when there was an outer peace, I felt as though there was an inner war waging within myself. In my eyes, I'm not sure if I should believe that I deserve anything, and I know that for me, peace of mind and heart may never come. I know that life is full of uncertainty and that things may never be what I had in mind. I've realized what I need to do is see both sides of the coin, to break myself and let something new form. I want to feel my heart race...I want to be something more than I am now or ever was. I don't dream to be anyone important or special, or famous. I just want to be and feel more alive.

I'm so tired of feeling like I'm dead inside. I want to wake up one day and know that today I'm alive. My heart will beat in the same normal fashion, my soul will let itself be known in the things I do and accomplish and my body will help to make my life something worth remembering. I want to make my life better than it is now. I want there to be meaning in everything I do, and I want to enjoy doing it. Even at the risk of loosing my own life. Besides, there's always another side to death, and I'm just as curious to find out about it as I am knowing about how I'm going to end up dead.

So ladies and gentlemen of this fucked up little world of ours. I bid you all a fair goodbye...well it's a bit early, but I'm still leaving anyways. To those of you who have looked upon with me with kind and understanding eyes. You have my deepest, heart felt thanks. My life's been pretty rough, and your kindness has helped to keep me going. I hope to one day repay the favor to you, in anyway I can. For those of you I love and care about, I will continue to do so, so now worries :) I'm a foolish man, with a foolish heart, and a mind that sometimes won't shut up. But I am still myself, and I will still be the person you once knew. Though I'm hoping the next time I get to see you all. You'll be able to notice something different, something more appealing about me.

Scorpio! That's me! Your guide book to wings

Personality Traits

Scorpio holds the enviable reputation of being the most sexually magnetic, smoulderingly charismatic, and psychologically enigmatic of all the zodiac figures. Wonderful! … But there is, of course, a downside (no sign gets it all). Scorpio has also garnered the most derogatory collection of 'keywords', with its predilection for subtlety and self-preservation never far from the inference of craftiness, cunning, betrayal, and deceit. Throughout history, Scorpio has been subjected to ongoing slanderous assault: Considered a dark, defensive sign with subterranean drives and a powerful reservoir of emotional energy, Scorpio has often been used as a significator for liars, backstabbers, traitors, thieves, lechers, and all sorts of dubious users and abusers! In medieval times scorpions were emblems of evil, death, and the serving of self-interest, used as a token for Judas in Christian symbolism because of the deadly treachery implicit in their sting. [1] Fortunately - in view of such disparaging associations - Scorpios are also known for their impenetrable defences, and for their ability to beguile opponents into underestimating both their resilience, and the fixidity of purpose that fuels their interminable self-will.

The dark and heavy emphasis of traditional texts leaves a very unbalanced, one-sided view of Scorpio's fundamental dynamics. Whilst the essence of 'darkness' permeates this feminine, phlegmatic, nocturnal and autumnal sign in every aspect of its symbolism, the value judgements that we place upon astrological motifs are often inappropriate. No sign ever falls on the negative end of a moral trait; it is only bound to representing an archetypal theme and bringing both extremes of that theme into focus. With Scorpio the inference of deceit picks out the theme of falsity and truth; and as we might expect, those with the acuity to be masters of deceit are also the best equipped to recognise it when they see it. In their gift of realising deception, rejecting hollowness and seeing through shallow facades, Scorpios are not afraid to expose realty for what it is; they are the emissaries of a more complete sense of truth than many of us are prepared to contemplate, the penetrating aspects of it often being too painfully sharp for comfort. The paradox of Scorpio is that when it is fooling you, it is not really acknowledging you at all. Real communication with this sign means engaging with honesty, no matter how candid, sordid or direct. Cheat you it may - that means nothing; when something really does matter Scorpio won't be fooled and it won't mess around with either pleasantries or mind games.

Traditionally governed by Mars, Scorpios are genuinely capable of seeming destructive and intimidating, (towards noble ends as well as self-centred interests), because where Mars dominates there is little interest in compromise; the impulse is for active attack or strategic defence, whatever it takes to avoid yielding one inch more than necessary. But the direct, active principle of Mars is sublimated in its nocturnal expression, and like all water signs Scorpios seldom instigate attacks, preferring to hold their power in reserve. This undercurrent of unexpressed energy is the basis of an almost tangible magnetism, a sense of power embedded in the aura that reveals itself expressly when their acute defensive instinct is stirred. It's worth remembering that, as much as it may seem a contradiction, Scorpios strongest line of attack is always in defence, where their fixidity brings enduring patience and determination, and their natural resilience makes them seem practically impassable. Consider the role of scorpion gods in ancient symbolism and myth; invariably their function is to act as guardians, custodians and protectors; oblivious to external distraction but ferocious in the cruel retribution unleashed on those who break their sentinel.

When Scorpios do engage in conflict their method of operation is perfectly reflected by the terrestrial creature that defines their celestial motif - all scorpions are venomous and all are predators, but they never actively hunt or chase down their prey; instead they patiently sit and wait, months if necessary, proceeding to ambush only when their quarry is close enough to stand little chance of escape. In business and battle Scorpios make inestimable adversaries, particularly when they take up positions where they can calculate, control and hold back a concerted effort until its execution will realise maximum impact. Consequently Scorpios excel at military leadership, board room politics and court room disputes; Second World War leaders Patton, Montgomery and Rommel were all Scorpios, locked together in a game of cool, calculated planning geared towards maximum damage for minimum effort. No doubt the capacity to hold the nerve and strike without hesitation has served Scorpio Bill Gates equally well in the battle ground of the business world.

The ability to penetrate superficial gloss is a trait that Scorpio shares with Virgo, a sign to which it is tied in sympathy, albeit often with the inequitable viewpoint of Scorpio being the perpetrator of worldly-wise experience, and Virgo, the victim of purity born from naivety. Their affiliation is revealed in the similarities of their glyphs which represent the intestines and illustrate that both signs are highly sensitive to gut-reaction. Impetus derived from the guts rather than the brain is emotive and instinctive, 'gut instinct' being a potent motivator in the decision-making processes and emotional responses of both these signs. Yet with Virgo the glyph is closed off and recedes into itself, symbolising barrenness, an urge to be self-contained, but revealing a need to receive and allow itself to be drawn out in order to gain completeness. With Scorpio the glyph is outwardly extended, blatantly phallic, depicting an energy that is not so easily constrained; its impulse is to penetrate, invade, and when it does so its manner is unswerving and focussed.

Both of these are feminine signs, so neither is comfortable with an easy, expressive discharge of internal energy; and since Scorpio is of the phlegmatic temperament it is even more driven towards internalisation. In order to penetrate it must first draw towards it: Scorpio doesn't walk into your territory, it doesn't flirt and cajole, it merely let's its own energy attract, and when penetrating your secrets it does so having lured you to a place where resistance is low. Like Virgo, Scorpio has an analytical gift: it probes the depths, breaks apart, identifies the dross and eliminates the wasteful or insincere. But whereas Virgo draws upon a Mercurial process of analysis and integration, Scorpio relies purely on its gut-reaction, its lack of quick mental assessment more than adequately compensated by heightened emotional/psychic sensitivity and a compulsive fixation upon a problem until its actual dimensions are finally exposed.

Like all water signs, Scorpio finds a natural habitat in the world of feelings and instincts. Its emotional reservoir is incredibly strong since its fixed nature is resistant to easy movement, allowing the watery element to seep into rarely accessed depths that are not easily stirred, processed or purified. Within the practical application of using astrological symbolism to identify locations, the 'fixed element of water' is used to represent long-accumulated sediment, water trapped by the coldness of ice or the heaviness of mud. It is moved only by great effort and force, signifying torrents, flooded land and destructive mud-slides. In drawing an analogy between water and the realm of human emotions, we can see why this sign has a natural attachment to depth-psychology: Scorpio has a very rich and fertile insight into the underbelly of life, and even in the definition of the sign as 'autumnal' we are reminded that the emphasis is taken away from that which exposes itself on the surface, to the need to withdraw back to the fundamental root. Here destruction and creativity meet together, causing a tremendous alchemical reaction between attraction and repulsion, a transmutative force which deserves the highest respect since a negative or uncontrolled release is capable of destruction, just as a positive, controlled discharge is imbibed with the power to sweep away all boundaries of resistance.

The Egyptians, who accorded great honour to scorpions and beetles, recognised the spiritual alliance between the creatures that dwelt beneath the earth and the magical, alchemical processes of life, death and regeneration. The most blessed state was to be born in a 'rich compost' of power, and the black, fertile mud of the Nile delta was their Prima Materia, the bubbling melting pot of creativity where decomposing elements underwent an attractive reaction that allowed the emergence of new life. Their word for this black, muddy earth was Kemit, adopted as khemia by the Greeks, and eventually forming the basis of the word alchemy which has dropped its spiritual dimension - but not its power to transmute and create - in the modern word chemistry. Whilst all the water signs are known for their fertile potential, it is with dark, still, muddy Scorpio that we encounter the truly powerful creative potential.

Similar analogies are revealed through the relationships between the signs of the zodiac and the parts of the body they rule. These are never 'ad hoc' connections, and allow us another route to explore the deeper motive of each sign. Scorpio governs the groin area: the 'private parts' which contain the reproductive and excretory organs. Reproduction expresses the drive towards continuance, 'seed' being symbolic of latent life force and reserves of power as yet unexploited. Excretion demonstrates the need to eliminate that which has served its purpose; thus in the bodily processes of procreation and elimination we see the metaphysical reflection of the Scorpionic dance through attraction, creation, destruction and regeneration.

For Scorpios who lack conscious direction this can seem an exhaustive ongoing process, a life full of highs and lows, passion and pain, with the zenith and nadir of experience expanding with each successive turn. There is no doubt that this full exposure to experience involves pain, suffering, hardship, distress and agonised emotions. The 'private parts' relate symbolically to the depths of the hidden, unlit realms; where the raw, gritty and disquieting elements of all that is unpleasant and socially unacceptable take place. Most Scorpios have encountered the harsher realities of the world at some level or another, and being fixed in disposition they retain their experiences - even the most in-depth, transpersonal counselling techniques can only help to bring acceptance and understanding, they do not erase the memories. Through Scorpio we are drawn to confronting and conquering such demons, a journey requiring an honest acceptance of how we contribute towards, as well as suffer from, the issues that underlie corrupted patterns of behaviour. It has been said that no one has a true understanding of any brutal, distressing event until they have experienced it in full. Who can claim to understand or even try to break any pattern of abuse except those that have acknowledged their part as both abuser and abused, and then, having risen outside of the circle, brought the wisdom of experience to the needs of those still suffering within it? Scorpios that are in or have worked through this cycle naturally find it hard to be lightly chatty about it. Any attempt to skirt around issues, whatever form they take, smacks of insincerity and avoidance, and Scorpios have seen too much, and worked too hard to deal honestly with the darker sides of reality, to engage in a world of pretence. Even in their sarcastic sense of humour Scorpios have a way of reminding us that we may laugh at life, but we should never be too flippant about it.

If, as the Egyptians thought, scorpions represent initiation into the sacred mysteries, we can consider the sign's other related creature, the eagle, as a higher expression of Scorpio power. Many ancient astrologers, including Ibn Ezra, recognised eagle symbolism as valid to this sign, since the biblical prophet Ezekiel described a vision, believed to be drawn from Babylonian astrology and representative of the 'fixed cross of matter':

As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man [Aquarius], and the face of a lion [Leo], on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox [Taurus] on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle [Scorpio]. (Ezekiel 1 verse 10).

Saint John's book of the Apocalypse (Revelation 4, v7) also alludes to the vision, of which Fred Gettings, in The Secret Zodiac, writes:

The eagle of St John is the eagle of Scorpio, which sign (alone of all the twelve) has two images, the eagle the symbol of the redeemed and spiritualized Scorpionic nature, the scorpion its fallen, unredeemed and earth-bound nature. [2]

Transcendence from the crawling scorpion to the soaring eagle, still predatory, still conveying the essence of patience and penetration, but capable of flight and height, brings together the theme of destruction and renewal as a story of evolution. The argument that the constellation Aquila the Eagle took its name from the time it coincided with the summer solstice - the bird of greatest elevation assuming the symbolism of the summit of the Sun - supports the view that in this respect the eagle is representing the 'Scorpionic myth' of the phoenix, which self-immolates after turning its nest into a funeral pyre and, (according to the Roman historian Pliny's report), rises again, initially as a small worm that grows from the bones and marrow of the carcass. [3] All Scorpios feel themselves to be on this spiritual quest of transformation and it should be remembered that their depth of mind is as equally attracted to higher philosophy as it is to depth psychology.

Being committed to such a purposeful journey, Scorpios may well seem too intense to many, immensely secretive regarding private matters, unforgiving, jealous and possessive of their territory, and instinctively hostile to those who stand in their way. Their emotions are strong and passionate, but they run deep and are not easily expressed. Their relationships are seldom relaxed and easy-going, as sexual attraction is often the means through which they explore their own emotional power and transformational journey. Once passion is lacking they are capable of an almost cold-heated detachment and reserve which can leave an acute sense of abandonment in the partner. Ultimately they follow their own path, and yet they remain intensely loyal to those to whom they give their allegiance, take their responsibilities seriously and respond positively to trust that is sincerely invested in them. Their personal magnetism draws many towards them and if they chose to take up a position of leadership their motivating will bears strong influence upon others and their persistence usually guarantees success. But they will often shy away from positions that involve long periods of being the centre of attention - bright light is stark and inhospitable to them. Although they enjoy pulling the strings of influence, they prefer to do so 'behind the scenes' or in such a way that ensures their personal privacy is preserved. Scorpios have subtle, crafty fingers but never forget that they are attached to an iron first of power. People tend to love them or hate them; either way Scorpios are always a force to be reckoned with.

Dignified Planets

Planets Dignifed in Scorpio:
Mars as ruler of the sign and triplicity in both diurnal and nocturnal charts. (Modern astrologers have assigned the outer planet Pluto as a co-ruler for Scorpio but this is disregarded in traditional techniques which require use of the full dignity scheme).

Planets Debilitated in Scorpio:
Venus by detriment
Moon by fall

More on planetary dignities and debilities

Typical Features

Scorpio typically gives a well built, corpulent body with a strong constitution. Where the body is large, it is nonetheless solid, robust and active, and generally quite hairy. The complexion, hair or features tend towards darkness, and the eyes are often dark and penetrating. The face is characteristically square or broad with a short neck, often giving a squat appearance.

Traditional Rulerships

Direction:
All the water signs relate to the direction north - Scorpio relates to north-east.

Anatomy:
Scorpio principally governs the groin area, from the bladder to the anus. It is related to the excretory system, reproductive organs and the genital regions.

Illnesses:
Although Scorpio is considered a fertile sign, in decumbiture charts it signifies afflictions to the womb, and both the internal and external reproductive organs. Governed by Mars, many of its diseases are associated with ruptures, inflammations, ulcers and acute pain caused through abrasions and blockages. Diseases that fall under the signification of Scorpio include ureteral stones (bladder stones, blockages in the penis); strangury (painful discharge of urine); priapism (prolonged, painful erection); inflammatory bowel disease and such diseases as lead to fistulas (ulcerations that form channels of infection) in the lower intestines and genital regions; sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhoea and syphilis; hemorrhoids or piles (swollen veins in the rectum and anus which cause painful burning and itching); testicular diseases and all illnesses that lead to pain in the lower abdominal, genital or perineal area.

Scorpio is also generally associated with viruses or afflictions that come from bites, stings or poisoning. Raphael claims it signifies "all secret and virulent diseases" and it has often been ascribed to illnesses of an hidden, occult or unknown origin. Raphael also claims that Scorpio signifies scurvy, a disease caused by a lack of vitimin C, which prevents the healthy absorption of iron from the intestines.

Places:
Ruled by the malefic planet Mars, many of the places signified by Scorpio suggest a hostile environment, resonating fear or threat, or characterised by a lack of light and restricted movement. These include habitats where vermin, reptiles or insects gather and, according to Al Biruni, deserted places, prisons and places of grief and mourning.

As the fixed member of the water triplicity, Scorpio also relates to locations where water collects and stagnates: muddy or swampy grounds, bogs, marshes, sedimentary deposits and quagmires. Modern authors have suggested that the fixed aspect of water is perfectly representative of ice or snow, whilst Lilly suggested "stinking lakes" and "ruinous houses near waters" and Raphael proposed "receptacles for filth and vermin, sewers, drains". Al Biruni mentions black mud and underground conduits, but also captured the destructive martial power through his association with drowned (flooded) land and torrents. A further illustration of Scorpio being linked with mud is his suggestion that in furniture it signifies artifacts made of clay.

Inside the house Scorpio points to locations that are cold and dark, low down or underground, or near water used to eliminate waste. These include sinks (and the cupboards underneath them that contain poisonous cleaning agents), toilets and drains (inside and out); cellars, pantries and larders (being cold and dark), undeveloped basements, areas that suffer from damp and decay, or have been left untenanted and remain in need of renovation or demolition. In the garden Scorpio will represent muddy areas, compost heaps, the sunless north-facing wall, inaccessible areas, pot holes, puddles and stagnant ponds.

Countries & cities: Include Northern Bavaria, Norway, Algeria, Morocco, Catalonia and Valencia in Spain, Urbrino, Messina and Frejus in Italy, Vienne in France, Ghent in Belgium, and Frankfurt in Germany.

Colours
Generally defined as brown, although sometimes described as dark red, grey red or black red, from which we can assume a dark, blood-red brown.

Stones & Metals:
Stones and metals fall under the rulership of planets, not signs, but through its association with Mars, Scorpio is often linked with iron, ocre, bloodstone, jasper, red lead or vermilion.

Traditional Rulerships of Mars

Traditional Definitions:

Fruitful:
Unless afflicted, Scorpio shows a propensity for large families, many children or easy pregnancy. Scorpio is the least promising of the fruitful (or 'fertile') signs however because where it is afflicted, it can indicate many pregnancies that fail.

Mute or slow of voice:
Scorpio is not known for verbal dexterity, and suffers from an inability to communicate openly and freely.

Fundamental facts of my life.
Acts of today are echoes into the future. What you do now is going to have consequences, both good and bad, and they're the ones who are going to meet you later down the road.

Ignorance is bliss...till it hits you like a speeding bullet. You'll hear it coming, but won't see it till it blows through you.

Love is something that's rare, and often times mistaken for something than what it really is.

Dreams are something that people use to escape from the horrors of reality, yet it's those horrors that give them the chance to create such beautiful dreams.

There is nothing to fear, but fear itself. Yet it's the person who fears whom should be fearful only of himself. He was the one who created his fears in the first place.

Forgive those who have died that have wronged you. For I'm sure they are weeping for all their wrongs.

Hug those who are cold of heart. Their hearts are like that because they have lost a hope for love, they have lost a hope of being around those they might one day find to love.

There is no one sane person. Everyone is insane on the inside, some just have an easier time keeping it in. Never look at a crazy person and call him/her crazy. For all you know, he might be the one in the right, and you might be the one in the wrong.

Try looking "Through" a persons eyes, not walking in their shoes. Anyone can switch a pair of shoes, no one can switch a pair of eyes. Look out of their eyes, not in. You'll see their soul, and all of it. Good bad, and the ugly.

Refuse to do what is wrong. When the time to refuse it is right. There are times when things need to be done wether we like it or not.

There's nothing in life that's free. Even breathing costs you something in the long run.

Your family is one of the first things you want to get away from when you're little, and one of the first things you want to run back to when you're older.

Sleep is one of the greatest things on earth. You can't hear people nagging, you don't have to pay attention to anything, and it's twice as good when sleeping next to a loved one. ((It also rocks to get up, take a shower and then go BACK to bed.))

Techno music is trippy, but I LOVES it.

"You think mainly on Violence, Women, Food and Sleep. -Mike

"You're like a puzzle with billions of pieces and I only have a few."-Sasha

Sharp things hurt. Don't grab them the wrong way.

Raves in Denver are awesome, especially when you're friends with the dancers. :D

Sharp things are fun to play with.

Food is delicious.

"Can't never did anything."-Grandma

"You're violent, that's your nature." -James Brennan.

"AIYEEE!! KENNY'S COMING!! RUNAWAY!"-Mike being a smart ass.

"Your libido could kill an elephant...and a whale if you could catch one." -Mike

Couches are fun to sleep on.

Mondays suck, they start a new week and make you get up early. >.>

School really is something you need, even if it does annoy the hell out of you.

A parent is someone who raises you with love. Just because they gave birth to you, or put a roof over your head doesn't mean jack. Regardless of who you might turn out to be in the future, and no matter how hard you are to handle sometimes. A parent is one who never gives up, and never keeps a constant worry on the future of a persons personality.

Oh yeah! Just because when you take a plate/bowl out the microwave, it doesn't mean the foods not hot. ((Bad habit of being impatient with food.))

People are annoying, but you can't stab them for stupidity.

Humans are prone to judging everything. They like to talk. Put a boot in their mouth and let them choke on it. :D They can't talk if their choking. ;)

Friends, true honest to God friends are few and far between.

Keep things balanced, things that get tipped out of whack have a bad habit of knocking the other person off the teeter totter.

Humans are all evil. NONE are good.

There are too many people on earth. Therefore we need to thin ourselves out.

Video games rocks my socks. :D

There are just some things you don't eat. Even if they are edible.

Sleeping on a hard floor for 3 months sucks.

Chivalry is almost dead.

Sleeping in a shower is fun, and so is dozing off in one.

Ranting about Zombies from 12 in the morn to 4 in the morn?....Priceless.

Fine tuning the world with flames
I look to the sky and laugh.
"I'm going to have to drag you down and shatter you."
I look to the land and shake my head.
"I'm going to have to burn you."
I Look to the oceans and the seas, and all manner of water.
"I'm going to have to make you boil."

Destruction is a fine tuning instrument, the notes that this poor sickly world plays often times sound like nails on a chalk board. We let our weak breed, and we kill off practically everything, our own being itself is not safe from our own makings, our own devices that we set in front of ourselves. We plant a proverbial mind field and willing step on the places we set the mines. We hurt each other and ourselves, yet we really don't seem to focus on the "Why's" so much as the "How's". We're all a selfish race, greed being the sin bringing out everything evil within ourselves. Lust, Sloth, Wrath, all of it, all of it spawns not from a demonic entity. It spawns from us, we beings of such little common sense.

We feel the need to cling to everything that is worthless, we want what we do not need. Sure there are things, comforts in life that we all enjoy. Yet somehow, it's commonplace for us to twist the things we want for comfort into things we really don't need at all. Things we shouldn't want, shouldn't even dream of needing. Yet we do, and we do horrid things to get what we want, like a spoiled pouting child we pitch a fit and take action. Really, it's all very disgusting. Most of you know, I have very little faith in man, and honestly, very little faith in my own being. I'm of the same blood, the same genes as everyone else on this God forsaken planet.

Yet I watch, and thankfully I can say my sins are limited to only myself. I damage only myself in my own actions. I am human, and in every way I hate that fact. I'm destructive in my own ways. I find peace not in the company of others, but in solitude and silence. I have those few close friends, and yes they may know bits and pieces about me, but I'm like a puzzle that changes with each rising of the sun. In all honesty, I wish that almost everything were destroyed. We need to start over from stage one. There are so many things that just don't make sense to me, we manipulate, we kill, we slaughter, we rape, we pillage and steal. We destroy, we judge, we harm, we bully. And for what? Because someone doesn't look the same? Because we couldn't control ourselves?

There a few good, decent individuals, those who deserve to go on and live. Yet there are those I do not consider normal, those I who I do not consider to deserve to be called "Alive." I see them as worthless flesh bags taking up space. Those who waste there lives on petty things. Drugs, booze and an overabundance of sex. Party animals who feel they can only live by doing such stupid things. I can't wait to see this world burned, I really can't. I'm tired of watching all this madness, it's dragging out my own bouts of insanity, and it's all I can do to keep myself in check. We either need to rouse the Russians into a 3rd world war, or God's gotta come down with all his seals and plagues for me.

"Oh you're so morbid!" some of you are most likely going to think. Yep, you're absolutely right, I'm morbid and dark. I do not have a love for my fellow man, because my fellow man neither has a love for me or himself. Chivalry is almost dead, Love is something that seems to come from money and a slip of memory when it comes to safe sex. So excuse me if I'm so open to the idea of things being torn down, the world being thrown for a bloody loop. I'd love it, in fact I think I'd even go so far as to say I'd most likely be laughing the entire way. I know there are others who think like me. Who watch the world, and struggle not to flip out because of what they see and go through on a daily basis.

Now on to the things I don't wish to see laid to waste. Those who are truly innocent in their minds, and their very being. Those secluded from the pains of this world, however rare they may be. Those people honestly trying to make an effort to better themselves, those who fight day to day with themselves. Those who truly do look for love in the right places, and don't give up when life throws them a curve. I honor those who see truth for what it is and defend it with what they've got. These few things give me hope, at least a little in this damned world I have to call home for the moment. I guess I've just got to have faith everything will be leveled eventually.

I would rather...

I would rather become a demon...
...than be an angel that dances on the whims of hypocrites...

I would rather sell my soul for the simplicity of silence...
...then be the organ grinder monkey clanging his chimes for the entertainment of others...

I would rather devote my all to a dream...
...then have all dreams devoted to the all of my realities...

I would rather destroy the masses...
...in order to save that one innocent...

I would rather save the life of one on the verge of death...
...even if my life is still full and ensured....

I would rather wage a war alone...
...then to drag in those who have a chance at happiness...

I would rather try and drag the sky down...
...then have my head get stuck up in the clouds...

I would rather weep all the tears of her life...
...then have her bear her burdens alone...

I would rather run towards the loaded gun...
...then sit and wait for it to go off...

I would rather break down the walls of heaven...
...then deny myself a strong heart...

I would rather spread my wings and fly...
...then let the chains of this world bind me to the ground...

I would rather break the hearts of the false...
...then let this heart that beats in my chest for her get broken...

I would rather loose myself in her...
...then have her loose herself in this cold world...

I would rather die alone...
...then be with anyone but her...

I would rather bow my proud head to her...
...then to the glories of anything else in this world...

I would rather become mute...
...than to have anyone else's name on my lips...

I would rather rebel against the heavens and the depths of hell...
...than give up what and who I am...

I would rather break myself...
...than let the world try and break me...

I would rather be the one crucified...
...then to let another die for my own actions...

I would rather find peace in simple pleasures...
...then go out of my way to seek extravagance...

I would rather let my heart beat for it's own reasons...
...then to let something false influence it to do something it was never meant to do...

I would rather let my soul sing it's own melodies...
...then allow it to be swept into the choir of conformity...

I would rather be misunderstood...
...then to be lumped in with that which is common...

I would rather be an abnormality...
...then to be a reason for pain...

I would rather be a thorn in my own side...
...then to be the burden of another...

I would rather be sure of my wants...
...then to mistake them for my needs...

I would rather have my last night with her...
...then in the presence of angels for eternity...

I would rather hear her say good morning to me at the beginning of the day...
...then have to wake up knowing she's not going to be there lying by my side...

I would rather be the gentle soul...
...then make the mistake of wounding her gentle heart...

I would rather die for her...
...then let life sweep me away in the night...

LADIES AND GENTS DO I HAVE A RANT FOR YOU!
First off, I want to start by saying what complete and total IDIOTS the people of this world are. I mean seriously, we all act like a bunch of retarded kids with knives who have a bad tendency to stab ourselves in leg. Sick and twisted part about it is, we seem to enjoy it. We're a race of a bunch of greedy, egotistical masochists who enjoy not only hurting ourselves but others. Hmm let me ask you all this. WHERE THE HELL'S THE SANITY IN THAT?! HMMM?! Last time I checked THERE ISN'T ANY! God my brain's out of whack because I'm so fucking PISSED! Really, in all honesty good will towards my fellow man isn't something I'm really to keen on hearing from others at the moment. "Oh well everyone has problems." Yeah that I understand, but really. Keep that to yourselves. If you're that flawed, do the world a favor. Go swallow a few pills and die in your sleep.

Seriously, finding good people is something that is a rare occurrence. People are such hypocrites, they say they want one thing and go after another. They say they're going to do one thing, and end up doing the exact opposite. GOD! Why did you have to make humanity so freaking retarded? Really there buddy, you could've done a little better than that. Are we giving you a headache yet? Because I know the very people I'm stuck on this earth with surely are. I'm barely able to keep my patience with the people around me, which is saying something. I've grinned and bared the burden of others, and their stupid flaws. I mean really, I can understand when things are out of your control. It's another thing though, if you go out of your way to fuck yourself and others over for the love of God, go and do something to get yourself offed. Better yet, maybe someone else will snap and bash your skull in because you crossed the line. Wouldn't that be oh so amusing to watch? Hmm..I think so.

Like seriously, I feel like I'm in a nut house. I'm really loosing my sanity, and my goodwill in general for anyone. No one cares for anyone but themselves anymore, save for the rare blessed few. hell we have people who don't even give a rats ass for their on family. Those people who only care for the next high, the next party, the next fling. If only...Lmao. If only those people would vanish of the face of the earth. Really, I'm up for a good old fashioned crusade against the populace of stupidity. Who's with me? I mean let's take a nice long look at where the human race is going. Chivalry is almost dead, and the girls who say they want a guy who is, always end up going for the idiots. Why? Because idiots breed more idiots. ((Then you get the abnormalities who have the whole epiphany that leads them from stupidity, and decided against going the route of the norm.)) God bless those people.

Now I'm not trying to sound self righteous. I know I have my flaws. However, I try to make a conscious effort not to make the same ones over and over again. I try my best to help those who I care about, and go out of my way most of the time to do so. What I'm ranting about is the fact, no one seems to care about trying to fix their mistakes. They're too comfortable fucking themselves and others over. I really just don't get it. I mean I would've thought that naturally humans would want peace and quiet. Then again, it's obvious that they don't. Ahh I only wish people were quiet and peaceful, respectful and not so freaking selfish. What one person does affects so many others around them. It's like a ripple effect. It affects themselves first and like a ripple the things they do spread out and affect others. And in turn what happens to others they know, also happens to the people they know, and so on and so forth.

Seriously, if I hear anyone say that humanity is a glorious thing. I'm going to do some neck snapping. Cause obviously they're too damn blind to see otherwise. The human race is failing! We're going to destroy ourselves. ((I'm partly hoping we do.)) God, you really did make a useless thing. I mean I don't even see how you could view anything we do down here as entertainment. Seriously, I find my own race simply disgusting. There are too many of us, and too little common sense and dignity being poured into the proverbial gene pool. Come on God, a little divine Chlorine would be a treat. But ahh... anyways. I feel better now. Albeit still a wee bit peeved. Hey, if nothing changes with people why should I be anything else right?

The musings of a tired mind
Judgment day...is a day that comes for everyone everday.
This world is neither cold, nor warm to it's inhabitants.
The world does nothing but become a stage for the chaos that it's inhabitants pursue...
and a screen for others to watch as chaos seems to chase right back.

Life. It's something all take for granted, and yet never fully understand to it's fullest extents. The masses both innocent and corrupt, the used and the users. They all trudge on, day after day, putting one foot in front of the other. Most will look both ways before crossing the proverbial street, some will walk without looking. Blinded by faith and hope that someone upstairs si watching. While others will only look at their feet, making sure they don't trip over a rock, only to get hit by a truck. Many are like this, but what about the ones who don't look side to side, and down only? What about the ones who aren't afraid of looking up?

Those are the people who aren't afraid to focus on just how big the world really is, and at the same time realize how small and insignificant they really are in the long run. While most of us run around from day to day always striving to take our eyes away from the very reminder God put right above our heads. We busy ourselves with trivial things, we enjoy trivial things, and our thoughts are prone to being trivial. After awhile, you'd think all we are is a trivial race, stuck in a trivial world. In all honesty, that may be true, seeing as a humans life seems so utterly pointless. If it's not perfect, what's the point of keeping it around right?

There is no perfection that man cannot strive for, only an imperfection to keep him from wanting to strive for such things. Man walks on the edge of what if's and maybes. Thinking only of consequences and clinging to the fear at the possibility of pains. Life is pain, it's hard to avoid if everyday all you ever tread on are tacks and needles. Some people will refuse to take a step from their little secluded island, mainly for the fact they've forgotten how to put on shoes so they can move about. Then there are those who sweep the sharp painful mess away, creating a safe haven for a thankful few. Then fo course there are those who become lovers of that pain that those unpleasent things bring. Masochists for pain, suffering and all things detrimental to the progression of a decent human being.

What is morality? Where should we honestly draw the line? Should we listen to what others say? Or take direct action for ourselves? Each soul has it's own geography, it's own world and it's own rules that each follows. There are worlds of lunacy, worlds of sanity, and worlds that seem to be stuck in a civil war between the two of them. We'll never fully be able to get down the rabbit hole, it's simply not big enough for us to fit. We're not an Alice. We are who we are, and in a sense, we're already living in a rabbit hole to say. It's just that we haven't realized there might be a way to get out, or that there is a chance there just might be something beyond what our small paranoid little minds can muster to imagine.

We are a small and fearful people, trying to judge others from a faulty soap box, knowing that there's a chance we might be able to drag down others with us, even when there's no reason to, save for the fact no one wants to fall in lonliness. We see things we can't seem to comprehend. Watch the brutality of others, criticize them for their atrocities. Then in the same batting of an eye, we turn around and do the same thing, sometimes what we do might be even worse than than what we see of others actions. We can kill with kindness, and in our own ways and walks of life tread upon a docile butterfly that could've done miraculous things, but save the snake that would only later strive to bite our heels.

We know the truth, deep down, even if it is broken into three sets of reasoning. The reasoning that the body gives. The feelings it takes in, of pleasure and pain. Hot and cold, and even the gentlest breeze. All of those, and so much more, affect the minds reasoning. The mind sorts out the feelings, and the sights and stimulates the feelings that are ever present in our hearts, but dormant until a response is triggered. Then, the final and most important thing is triggered...the respone from our soul, a resonance to everyone, and everything around. Wether we like it or not, everything is connected in some way or another, with a silent but steady resonance that makes ripples in an ocean far to great and deep for us to understand. A thought. An emotion. A word, all of these...All of these seemingly simple things echo and bounce around in others.

Everyone is different on the outside, but we all bleed red. We all weep, cry, laugh, scream, hurt, think, breath and live. Even in death we are the same, becoming like twins in the grave. we'll all be bones, we'll all feed the worms and turn to ashes. We'll all be forgotten in the eye of the world, only being allowed so long to be remembered by those around us. For even they will one day be taken under the waves. The next generation will know little to nothing, save that they had a grandfather, a grandmother. A realitive. Everything is realitive in this world. we're all on the same place takin in the same air to breath and watching the same sky and try to keep out feet on the ground all the while trying to suppress the fear in our mnds that there's always that what if that we might one day get sucked up into that big blue mass.

We search for things and try to understand what is already there. We want things to be explained that we already should know of. Sometimes we chase after things that have never moved, only to find we've been walking in circles around it time and time again because it looks similiar to something else we might've passed. Everything has it's similiarities to something else, the human race is just to lazy to glen the truth that one finds from working on it over time. If you find out one thing about something, you'll find that that one thing you found can also be applied in truth to another thing, seemingly unrelated.

Yet somehow, as a race we seem to cling to the most unorthodox things. Things we cannot see, yet ever so we pray to them, sing to them and idolize them. Faith is a blindness, a handicap and a crippling flaw, and yet in the same sentence something of so powerful, so moving and awe inspiring. Everyone has faith in something, be it bad or good. Simple or complex, dealing with religion or just the world around them. We all want to have faith in something, we all want to worship something. Be it idol or faceless thing. It's a need, created out of desperation for something that we can lean against. Something we use, a placebo, a pill we can swallow at night that is supposed to help us put down the fears and things we can't deal with at night.

There is chaos in the calm, and peace in a fight. This world is unorthdox and confusing, yet so simple and understandable, yet we all seem to stumble over this fact. we have to come up with something to try and explain everything, even if what we come up with is a lie. Somethings just can't be explained, they simply are what they are. We can name it, and call it an abnormality, but that is the extent of it all, the only extent we should try to go to. Let it be what it is, and try not to put an incorrect meaning, an incorrect explaination for it. In all honesty, we shouldn't be trying to figure out anything other than ourselves, our main problems spawn from ourselves.

Everyone claims that someone else is insane, or not normal. Though that begs me to ask the question, what is normallacy and what is truly sane anymore? This world is so backwards and twisted that the truth can come out as lies, and sanity come out as lunacy. People point fingers that things they're fearful of, just because they think a pointed finger can intimidate them. Sadly, most of the time it does. They don't want to stand out from the norm, the huddled masses sitting in the comforts of what's known. Then of course there are those who truly are sick in the mind. Their minds can't decipher fact from fiction, reality from fantasy. Those are the ones who have snapped and lost themselves to become stuck between the two. They are a detriment to all around them. They cause confusion and mayhem within that which mightve been a calm stillness in anothers mind. Making them question what they might've had right in the first place.

We're all a little bit insane, we're all a little bit of everything. Our thoughts are like a lotto, simply put, we never know if we're going to strike it rich or not. We might get something good, and we might not. Some thoughts are like bombs , some are going to blow up in your face suddenly, others will be duds. Sometimes thoughts are like fire works. Sometimes they shoot into the air and explode with a brilliant radience. Some are like black cats, the make a fun sound but that's about it. Then you have the ones where the fuse lights, but never amounts to what we want.

We are dormant, waiting for something to stir our hearts to something grand. We're like computers, we take in data from the outside. Be it good or bad and calculate an outcome, change out processing and function to fit what we've learned. There are times when we get overloaded and overheat, making irrational outcomes, irrational thoughts. We as humans are an irrational race, we are by nature irrational beings. Rationality is a spark of inspiration, when we are struck by the muse of good sense. Though this is sometimes few and far between.

Gotta Move Forward but where to in a sea of thorns?
Once again it seems I've become the harbringer of my own doom.
I was always so cautious to watch for the little details, the small problems.
Funny how it is that I missed a huge one, and now it's tearing at my heart.

I can't sleep peacefully, my heart can't let go of all this fear.
My body is drained, and my mind is teetering on the edge of breaking.
And my poor soul...Lets just say it's not quite what it used to be.

I feel as though I've lost all my honor, all my dignity.
Even if I am told I have done nothing wrong, that I'm not the one at fault.
It doesn't mean I don't feel horrid for it.

There are somethings in this world that just should not happen.
Though I guess in the long run, God uses such things to teach lessons.
This lesson is one I've learned well. I plan on listening, and I plan on moving forward.

The feeling of brokenness is one that I can't seem to shake no matter how hard I try.
I feel ashamed of the things I've done, and I can't help but ask myself. "Where did it all go wroong?"
Was it the fact I was too trusting? Was it the fact that I let my emotions sway me?

For the first time in a long time I find myself praying in ernest.
My life isn't what it should've been, in so many ways things have fallen for me.
In all honesty, I wish there was a reset button.

There are so many things I want to fix, so many things I would do.
And so many things I wouldn't do...
I hate living with my heart constantly jumping into my throat.

One thing after another, my life takes turns for the worst.
Even when I try and avoid the landmines most can see in broad daylight.
I always seem to hit the big ones, never the bloody small ones.

Sometimes, I wonder why god gave breath in this useless body of mine.
All I can really ever manage to do is mess things over for myself.
I've given up something that I never should have, and it makes my heart ache.

Sure, I'm not dead, but I feel like it, sometimes I wish for it.
Though I would never be so selfish as to take my own life.
I've gotta have hope that I'll end up getting past the hardships.

I feel utterly helpless.
I'm looking for the facts, and searching through lies to find truth.
The thing about people is that they lie, and their good at hiding truth.

Come and catch me baby
Come and catch me baby.
Don't wait before I'm gone.
Come and touch me baby.

I need to feel loved.

Don't stray away from me baby.
Don't say that you're done.
Come and kiss me baby.

I need to feel loved.

It's just another day.
Just like any other day.
Are you going my way?

I need to feel loved.

Keep my head up baby
Don't let me look around
Keep my eyes on you baby

I want to feel your love

Wipe the tears from my face
Lock you lips with mine
Do it before I fade from view

I need to feel your love.

Let me feel your sweet sensitivity
Wrap me in your warm embrace
Cause baby, all I wanna see is your smiling face

All I want's your love.

Prose to Rose'
I know this silence, I've been here before.
My Lord, Thy kingdom come
As it is, my life is done.

Can you see the world through unclouded eyes?
Do you dream of those twilight skies?
What have we gained? What have we lost?

I know this silence, I've walked through this door.
Oh Lord in heaven, hallowed by thy name...
They Kingdom come, my life is done.

I know this silence, this is a sense of things to come.
Waiting in this moment, it's come and gone.
Further and faster... open my eyes.

Release myself, it's a big sky.
Reveal myself, I love, I live.
I take, I give, it's a big sky.

World hold on, we're almost there.
Now's the time to be who you are, run your hands in your hair.
Open your heart, ask yourself what's real.

Life's a rush, so how's it feel?
In the end, we all share light.
It's like the simple complexity of a bird in flight.

What do we have to fear other than fear itself.
Catchin' that feelin' of balancing on the edge of a knife.
Where are we really, but caught between the day and the night?

My sweet dream you.
My love for you is brighter, one heart is lighter to carry than two. Oh sweet dream of mine, won't you fly on wings of wind and want? I want to feel your hips pressed up against mine, I want to feel that kiss that blows my mind. I'm giddy, my heart's trying to beat out of my chest.

Fall with me, lock your lips to my heart and leave a mark of passion. Unlock the fortress that is my heart. Show me that light that makes my soul shine, that beautiful smiling face of yours. Leap into my arms and laugh with me. Ressurect this dying soul of mine, bring a beat to my shattered heart in my chest.

Let's lick each others wounds. Spend those sleepless nights in each others arms, when the only one's watching is the moon. Breath a bit of yourself in me, make me whole again. Save me from this loveless world that's falling around me. Lay with me on the ground, that way the world can't knock us down.

You're my bane Love, the one weakness to my heart. You can make the walls around me crumble into sand. You're able to calm the storm within me, you're able to make this heart of mine beat again. So Angel, ressurect my shattered heart once again. Bring this lifeless body back, bring the color back to my eyes again.

Embrace me, bury your face in my chest. Let me feel your heart beat against me. Let me know it's not just something short lived. Love me. Let me feel that lasting touch that you once left on me that night in my dreams when you brushed your lips against mine.

So sweet dream of mine, lay with me. Stay with me in the late hours of the night, curl yourself up to me. Let's make the moon watch our sweet serenade. My sweet, sweet love. Innocence in my heart and mind, reach for me. Call out my name till I find finally find you. Sew up my brokeness, ease my troubled mind in your warm touch.

I long for the days...those gentle days when i can finally put myself to rest with my head in your lap. Tame this demon, make him docile again. Calm the rage and pain I feel in myself. Don't let me die alone, bring me back to myself, give me a true reason to live. I'm so tired...oh so tired of fighting Angel.

Just hold onto me. Don't let go of me, not once. I've been away from you for far to long, and it's killing me. I know though one of these days things will be better, I know I'll have you to Love me, and that's all I need to keep looking. Someone like you, genuine and honest, unwavering in devotion. You're the girl who's going to set me free, who's going to end my searching and let me rest.

A few thoughts from the depth of my mind
((Just an FYI. This is going to be a long read.))

Not many people understand why I'm so driven to become a soldier, heck. Even I don't understand it sometimes. I have my own reasons, some of which are selfish, some of which are selfless. Many of you who know me, know I have a great love for the military, and that I feel it's the only thing in this life that I'm suited for. My family in general has been in almost every war the U.S has been in. From the American Revolution to the current war. ((My Cousin Kim is a Major at Walter Reid Army Hospital. I'm very proud of her.))

Anyways. I feel the need to carry on the tradition. Yes I know, war is dirty, and dangerous. There is no glory to be found in war. But I'm not about to go to war to find glory. I'm doing it to find myself, and before all of you start asking how are you trying to find yourself. Stop and think for a moment. For those of you who know me, and know me well. Have I ever seemed happy with the rigors of everyday life? With School, or normal work? ((For you who don't know me. That'd be a big no.)) I want to test the limits of who I truly am deep on the inside. I want to see if I can wake my true potential. Yes, I know there are those of you who are going to say things like "I'm sure you can find yourself in other things, in other jobs." Yes, but only parts of myself. I want to drag out everything, living my life on the edge of a knife where death is a very deffinate reality.

I believe, one can only truly be himself when his life is on the line, and everything, his or her world is about to end. When everything they were, everything they stood for is placed on the line, when death tries to take hold of them and the realize they might not exsist for much longer, that is when they can truly open their eyes to everything and wake within themselves. That's exactly what I'm looking for. In a sense, my life bores me at the moment. I feel like I'm not really what I could be, no matter if I did well academically, or socially, or anything like that.

Many of you don't understand my idea of what war is. We as humans are a plague. Something that feeds off the troubles and pains of others. heck sometimes I think we thrive off of our own pain. Not to mention we destroy everything around us. We want what isn't ours and therefore use economic stress and troubles as a means to blame things on others and in turn have the same thing happen to us. War starts out of greed. However, it also does something that helps us in the long run. Just a forewarning, what I'm about to say is going to sound cruel, but it is something that happens if you look at it.

War thins out our population. Major wars do even more. We destroy cities, towns and people. But we forget in the long run, the less people on the planet, the less stress on our resources and the planet. We always talk about ways to help the planet, to avoid catastophes. Ever stop to think that maybe we're the cause of all that? We shouldn't be trying to change natures course, because it's not ours to change. War is only part of human nature now. It has been for years, and that fact will never change. One man will hate another, for no reason other than the simple and strange fact that the other man is just simple there in being.

I think war is a way for humanity to punish it's own stupidity and open the eyes to many of those involved. Then again there are those who are too blind and ignorant, or even too scared to look at the aspects of war. There's a thing to remember of war. No one, ever wins. Everyone looses something or someone. You can't put a guise or try to pretty up war. You can't justify it through religion or the suffering of one nation because of another. It's the simple fact that war is something people who want something start. Most who do want money, power, the death or suffering of one race or another. War starts because someone wants way too much. It's fine to want things yes, but it's another thing to drag those who have no need for the things that are wanted into it.

People have forgotten to live out of neccesity, and not out of want. We all want things, but do we in all honesty really need them? We need the basics; food, shelter, clothing. However, we strive for more things. Yes, wanting something has given our word many great things, like the drive to expand, the drive to make things better in life. However, want has done may terrible things. The robbing of life from the innocents, genocide, poverty, famine, disease. In general it makes people uncomfortable in life. though with this fact, we can really see how people should be. They realize just what is important. Needs need to be met before wants are even considered into the equation. People become less selfish and try to help their fellow man, knowing that if one falls, eventually all fall. The human heart makes exceptional changes during extreme trials of hardship.

Showing throughout the strength that it can muster to keep it's bearers, and it's bearers loved ones alive. War is also for those who are slightly suicidal. For those who sign up, they know there is a chance of death. ((And for those of them who join because of the bonuses and the possibility of glory, they are normally rudely awakened when the first shots are fired.)) Death is the only real thing guaranteed in war. That and change. When war is started, or wehn the whispers of the prospect of war are uttered deep down in everyone's mind. They know change is wanted, and that change is soon to come in some way or another, for good or for ill.

There are those who are against war and I do not support their opinion's on it. Respect them yes, but just because they fear for another. ((Even though most of them are ignorant of all the facts that are behind war.)) We must all be reminded, war is something that's going to happen regardless of what we want. Even if we take no action against others. There will always be someone who gets upset because we don't do something, or because we do something that doesn't match up with what they think is ideal. War is alos a way to defend ourselves and the comfort and freedom of being alive. It's a sacrifice, and a way to show our enemies that we don't lie down and die, and that we don't care what their ideals are.

We are a people that thrives off the machine called "War" and it shows in everyday life. We idolize war. We make movies, write songs and books, we develope games all based on war.If war is so terrible how come we can't see to let it go? because of the simple fact we can't even if we wanted to. War will never vanish. No. I take that back. War will vanish when we as a species are no longer on this planet.

Anyways, for those of you who have managed to read through this without having your head throb too much. Kudos to you. Feel free to post comments on what you think.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom