Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Firearm/Setting homebrew DnD 5e critique

darthmechas

Most fabulous Chungus
Heya everyone! I've been working on a homebrew setting of mine (Think early Steampunk meets Monster Hunter/Wild Hearts) and I kinda want to get everyone's thoughts on some homebrew I've been working on:

The first is a rework of firearms. Essentially my goal is to make firearms not only balanced but more commonplace, given the setting of the world. The main focus is that I didn't want the choice between bows and guns to be damage or what's best or most overpowered, but what fits the story or playstyle you want more. I'm hoping as I get feedback I can make both crossbows/bows and guns viable for different reasons and playstyles.

The second is a concept unique to this setting, Titan-Spawn. Think the Kemono from Wildhearts, or Monsters from Monster Hunter. Essentially as an in-between for adventuring and story, the party would hunt these creatures down to unlock new areas to explore or get parts for gold or gear! This would give the DM/GM a chance to plot out the story revolving around any BBEGs you got going!
Hope to get feedback and ideas!

Can't wait to hear from you! Keep in mind: I am not a veteran player and even less of a New DM. I don't have rules memorized, so be semi-kind please lmao. Happy Hunting!

Back
Top Bottom