Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Limitless RP request

ScreamQueen

CumSlut
Hello, I am ScreamQueen. I have been role-playing for over 10+ years now. Here are some things to know.

1. I'm up for nearly any kink. Though for romance, I prefer a good dark story with it. Besides that I am near limitless. The more dark, nasty, and violent then the better.

2. I prefer to create OC characters, I don't play Canon, but don't mind being fucked or fucking any.

3. I write in third person, I also love detail. Meaning I don't like one liners. If you post a one line in response to something in a rp then don't expect me to reply back. The more detailed in length my partner gives, the more I give in response.

4. I prefer to play a sub female or a female that is turned submissive and is broke for others fun.

For rp preference, I'm open to any scenes or scenarios. So if you have anything in mind or just craving a dirty or messed up kink then feel free to pm me. I'll gladly talk details with you. Feel free to pm me any time.

I am looking for the dark side of roleplay. To be used and abused, I'm up for any scene or kinks you want to do.

All kinks welcome, come check me out if you want to do something. As for me, I'm currently looking to be the sub.

**Currently looking for some dark romance and plots.

** Diffrent type of Titans RP Plot:
So, for this plot. It's like Attack on Titans but different. Titans exist and human protected pockets as well, but more sexual. Titans have the need to cum and use any female they can get their hands on like cock sleeves. They eat and devour males but they capture females and use them to get off. Some Titans instantly kill the girls, some kill them slowly on the cocks and others, women are stuck and used repeatedly for days and days. Tortured and used as a cum rag. The Titans that are to big to stuff the girls onto their cocks just use them to rub off or just splatters cum all over the place. Some Titans big enough that the seed could be seen and wiggle to bury in any living thing caught in the cum. Stuffing inside any creature it can and planting itself.

Perhaps can include that the females are taken back with them to a hive and are forced to become mutated and stretch to give birth or pop open for small human sized babies that grow rapidly into Titans. Anything can be changed or added if you want. Looking for males to rp as the Titans and I'd rp as the unfortunate females caught and used.
--
(Not all Kinks have to be in rp if you don't want to do it.)

Fav Kinks:
Non con
Gore
Vore
Toilet play
Rough sex
(Lots more dark things, near no limits.)

Please message me if interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom