Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Academy of Sirdin (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Academy of Sirdin(Teacher and monster)

Well there nothing I can do, people do not seem to come here to the group other then a select few.

Name: Zero Cross
Race: Deity
Pref: Straight
Appearance: [x]
Bio: Heâ??s one of the two gods of war, you donâ??t want to know his bio.
Class taught: Astral/Spiritual Combat, Military tactics, Wartime History
Powers: Qualities: Immortal (completely, no mortal means other than anti-god weapons can kill him), Timeless (He does not age physically), Resistance (magic does 70% damage to him and he cannot be influenced by illusions). Primary power: Incite Conflict (by his rite, Zero can start fights for any reason he wishes by influencing a targetâ??s desire to fight), Secondary: Weapon Mastery/Summon: As the god of weaponry, Zero can create any weapon out of spiritual power combined with elemental forces. He also knows innately how to use it on the level of an expert or master.
Special Ability: Teleportation, Unwinged Flight, Combat Intuition (that 6th sense thing), Combat Knowledge (He can also sense instantly whenever true battle is going on).
Objective: Too Alleviate his own boredom.

No, I am not allowing that one, he to close to godmodding and basically immune to everything

yeah, there's no such thing as an anti-god type weapon since there aren't gods making wars left and right in the universe. i'm standing by wolf on this one, there isn't a visual path that could get past such a character.

*shrugs* no skin off my ass. I've got plenty of characters I can use. Hell I even have a normal version of the same character here. just the total opposite: no powers or abilities whatsooever.

It not that you can not have them, it just those abilties are a little over the top

Name: Zero Cross
Race: Deity
Pref: Straight
Appearance: [x]
Bio: Heâ??s one of the two gods of war, you donâ??t want to know his bio.
Class taught: Astral/Spiritual Combat, Military tactics, Wartime History
Powers: Qualities: Immortal (Immune to disease and death by age), Timeless (He does not age physically), Resistance (magic does 50% damage to him and he cannot be influenced by illusions). Primary power: Incite Conflict (by his rite, Zero can start fights for any reason he wishes by influencing a targetâ??s desire to fight), Secondary: Weapon Mastery/Summon: As the god of weaponry, Zero can create any weapon out of spiritual power combined with elemental forces. He also knows innately how to use it on the level of an expert or master.
Special Ability: Teleportation, Unwinged Flight, Combat Intuition (He can predict incoming attacks based on pure experience and knowledge, not really a "unique" skill), Combat Knowledge (He can also sense instantly whenever true battle is going on, basically a little "bing" goes off in his mind's eye and he can just tell when people are fighting.).
Objective: Too Alleviate his own boredom.

*sighs* i would have less of a problem with your character if it wasn't able to make weapons with an element combined with it whenever he wants... that and the ability to force-play someone elses character. if he was able to irritate someone's patience then i'd be alright but it just says that they'd get into a fight whenever he'd want them to. -_-

*groan* ok ya know what. Forget it. *laughs* I can't really explain it in any understandable way. It's kind of like I know exactly how it works and the limitations but I have a hard time explaining it is all. I'll just make a different character.

Name: Suigintou Setsuya
Race: Genetically Enhanced Human
Pref: Bi
Appearance:
thsuigif34stec7.gif

Bio: I never fill this in, you wanna know, you gotta RP with the character, capice?
Year: Fourth
Powers: Sound/wind Control, flight
Special Ability: Wind Torpedo: By using the sound waves her body generates, Sui can fire harpoons, Torpedoes, Spears or darts of wind from her hand as well as needles from any part of her body. Damage is dependent on how long she charges it for and the frequency of the sound waves utilized. The sound can also produce nerve, muscle or bone damage by vibration.

Cataclysm: Her ultimate skill using the principle above but concentrating it into a tightly packed ball of sound and wind that, when it impacts a hard surface unleashes a torrent equal to a lvl 5 hurricane or F5 Tornado. Itâ??s incredibly destructive but can only be used once a week.

Objective: To fully comprehend her own abilities and avoid being as cruelly destructive as she was.

*claps* wooooot! i like this one alot better. :3

*Gives thumps up* Dready you can post as your upper being taking over your body.

Re: Academy of Sirdin Needs people

So I can start off? what're the fourth years up to currently?

Whatever they want, it still the first day it just orientations

hey wolf, you forgot to put my ancient into the profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom