Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mastersons: Blood is thicker than water.

In the early nineteenth century, a young couple arrived by ship to the coast of southern Virginia. James and Sarah Masterson were a friendly and helpful couple, but they tended to stay to themselves, never really integrating in the community, prefering the comfort of their own farmstead. James and Sarah had eleven kids, all of whom, quite unusual for the time, made it to adulthood. Some moved out on their own, while a few stayed behind. Over the years, the secretive nature of the family bred many a rumour, but none so deviant as the truth. James and Sarah had not been just a young immigrant couple. They were in fact brother and sister. They had run away from their native Liverpool England because their relationship could never be accepted there. And there children had continued their parents' rather unusual tradition.

Over the last two centuries the Masterson clan has grown and amassed wealth. Currently its members are spread throughout the country, and are part of various city's high society cliques. But the family's patriarch, Daniel Masterson still lives on the land once owned by his ancestors, though they severely expanded the holdings and turned it into a large mansion within an enclosed compound. He lives there with his wife/half sister and their children, still continuing the tradition of sexual relations with their children, siblings and cousins. Though the children are aware of the family secret they are not involved until they undergo a coming of age ceremony presided over by the parent of the opposite sex.

The game would be a free form game centered around incest, with additional kinks like breeding and pregnancy available. I myself will play the role of the eldest daughter, and the role of the father has been filled. I'm currently looking for someone wanting to play the mother as well as the other children. In time we might open up to other roles, but a start with a core family likely builds a more stable game.

The family has other children, younger than 15, but those will not be actually in the stories, just referenced.

I'm looking for players who are willing an able to write a few paragraphs per post at least two times a week.

If you're interested in playing, feel free to answer questions here, but I'd like applications via PM.
The game is open to LGBTQ+ players and characters.

The cast so far:
I will set up a thread with character profiles as soon as possible. And I'll add an example character sheet here tomorrow morning.

Father
Daniel Masterson, 45, played by sinless.

Mother
Open, age roughly 42-44

Sons
Open, ages between 25 and 16

Daughters
Mia Masterson, 26, played by Ashianakira.
Open, ages between 25 and 15

Count me in. I like the sound of this. I'd be interested in playing one of the sons.

Back
Top Bottom