Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Sweet Cherry Blossoms" (Captain_Bond and EtherealElvenEmpress) (NSFW images possible)

Alex could feel every quiver and shake as Hana unconsciously tried to pull back as he licked and pushed his tongue into a tight love tunnel. Hana let her voice get too loud as she reached up and covered her mouth trying to keep herself silent. As he rubs circles on her Clit and pushed his finger back inside her he could feel that her entire body tensed up. He couldn’t help but her toes are curling as her hips swayed wildly back-and-forth. Moving her other hand both cover her mouth since she did not wanna scream or make too much noise because her neighbors would hear her. It had been so long since you had company she knew she might get complaints in the morning but right now she was trying her best to not pierce Alex‘s ears with her screams of passion. She was dripping so much he could see a puddle under her nice ass forming from how much her love tunnel was dripping. He could feel how tight she was clenching his finger and if her velvet sheath was trying to squeeze the life out of his finger Alex could only imagine how good she would feel with his thick white cock pushing into her Asian love hole.

Thinking fast, Alex reached down on the floor and grabbed Hana's panties, moving his hand to stuff them in her mouth. She'd achieve the goal of remaining silent and her hands would be free. Meanwhile he continued his dual efforts to both suck her clit and stimulate her G-spot at the same time, the amount she's dripping a good sign. He hoped she'd cum soon, his finger was starting to get a cramp and he really wanted her to cum this way before he moved on.

That fluid free her hands but he would have to stop the panties in her mouth himself because he was trying not to make too much noise. With how she was moaning and climbing at her own bedsheets she could tell she was so close but she’s also embarrassed to come as fast as she did. “MMMMMMMMMM!!!” His new girl toy Would moan and cry and wiggle like she was trying to get away and actually she was she’s trying to push yourself back away from his finger since she was so close to exploding and she didn’t wanna come so soon he would have to figure out how to hold her waist down and keep her there because she was literally a few seconds from losing herself as he fingered her.

Luckily, Alex was only using one hand at the moment, and so he used his free arm to wrap around her waist, holding her in place while he sucked on her clit and fingered her. He wanted her to cum and didn't think she should hold back, and to that end he increased his efforts with both his mouth and finger. Eventually he started to go, 'Mm-hmm, mm-hmm!' with his mouth, encouraging her to cum, his finger and lips practically pulling the orgasm from the depths of her soul to explode out into the world.

Alex had one had to help keep her in place and luckily she did because she kept trying to get away not because she didn’t want it but because she was trying to explode so quickly. She could only imagine what he would think of her if she came so fast. With his strong hand on her small waist he held firm. Hana’s muffled cries as her saliva soaked her panties that were stuffed in her mouth. The moment he increased what he was doing with his finger at his mouth licking sucking and thrusting his new love doll couldn’t take it!

Arching her back up as her breast went straight in the air nipples pointed upwards Hana cried out so loud she bit into her panties and draw dripped from the side of her lips and all Alex could feel what’s a tsunami of wetness coat not only his finger and hand but he could taste the sweet honey that she released. Her svelte body trembled with not just one orgasm he was treated to a set of orgasms. There was no doubt in either of their minds that her neighbors would’ve heard these sexcapades and this was only the beginning of the evening.

Alex was loving this. He had most likely made Hana cum harder than she ever had in her life. It made him proud, and incredibly horny. Licking up whatever he could from her squirting, he smiled again and said, "Like the sweetest honey." Slowly, he withdrew his finger from her, and using his other hand to pull her panties out of her mouth, he held his finger out for her to taste, if she wanted to. "It's almost time for me to put it in. Are you ready?" After tossing her panties on the floor, Alex reached up and gently cupped her cheek with his hand. "You are so beautiful. I'm going to enjoy spending time with you, both in and out of uniform."

Hana couldn’t take it much longer. The explosion she let go was tremendous and her body and mind both needed that sweet release. When he pulled his finger from her cave of wonders before taking her saliva soaked panties from her mouth to let her suckle weakly on his finger soaked with her arousal she couldn’t help but blush.

Did he call her beautiful? That made her heart skip a beat as she leaned into his cheek caress. “I’ve never been with a foreigner before. Be gentle….I’ve heard stories…” Hana finally decided to tell him since she did feel him up and he felt so very huge and she couldn’t help but be scared as she wondered….would he even fit?

"The stories are just that. Stories. I promise I will be gentle." Alex leaned back and pulled down his boxer shorts, and now she could see exactly what he was packing. He was pretty big but hopefully the stories she'd heard made it sound like he might be bigger. He leaned forward, his body over top of hers again and he kissed her softly as he held up his underwear. "Would you like to gag yourself with these this time? I promise they're clean...mostly." Of course they weren't pristine, the pre-cum that was forming at the tip of his cock having stained the black fabric. But the chances that stain would come into contact with her tongue was minimal. Right?

Hearing that Alex would be gentle it caused her to freeze and look worried. How big was he but at least he said he would be nice about it. He held up her wet underwear that she turned even read her as if she possibly could looking like a sweet strawberry. Kissing him back as she leaned back on the bed more terrified of what to expect. “M…maybe if you kiss me I can be quiet I don’t know if I can fit your boxers in my mouth..” Hana commented as she gulped really loudly. “It shouldn’t hurt. I’m not a virgin so just take it slow please?” Alex could see that she was bracing for something massive and it was up to him to take his time or either shove it right into her

Alex chuckled as he saw her turn red. "You are the most adorable woman I've ever seen, and you are the first non-American I've been with. Here it comes, try to relax." The Marine hoped that the tension he saw wasn't gonna last long. Leaning down to capture her lips in his he started to push his cock past the petals of her flower, going very slowly and carefully, paying attention to the slightest indication that it hurt, and stopping until she would tell him to keep going.

Hana felt like her face could be seen from space with how bright she got. They were both each others first in a way and that did help her feel the weight lift of her shoulders. This soldier was just genuinely kind and she wasn’t expecting that from the tall tales and rumors that went around near the base.

It made her lips curl up in a smile as she chuckled but that was interrupted by the kiss and the pressure of him pushing what Felt like a battering ram into a tiny mouse sized opening. Hana squeaked and tensed up. She could feel him pulsing. It was like he had a heartbeat down below obviously. She did not tell him to stop but when he fell through tense he would probably slow down. “Uuhhn… k…keep going..” She whispered as her legs widened giving him permission to go deeper and try to fit his mighty jet into her cockpit.

Alex was moaning into their kiss as he proceeded to slowly work his cannon into her tight pussy. She may not be a virgin but by God she was as tight as one. It would be a tough mission to get to the point where they could make love without having to go slow, but if the Marines taught him anything, it's how to improvise, adapt, and overcum.

Finally, he was as deep inside her as he could go, his full balls cradled against her ass as he looked into her eyes. Finally breaking the kiss, he said, "Dear God, you feel so damn good. I'm gonna have a lot of fun molding you to take me without so much trouble. I'm gonna fill you up again, and again, and again." Each time he said the word 'again' he pulled out just a little bit, until he'd almost pulled out completely. Then he pushed himself back in, not wanting to go any faster until she was used to his size.

Feeling every pulse of his veiny shaft as he not only slowly pumped onto her tight cave, but kissed her helping her stay distracted while his top was penetrating deeper and deeper. With Hana on het back for now missionary was the best position to get used to the size Alex had. Alex was a size she never tried out before and with her hips swaying as they did the friction his petite pet caused. Lips vibrating into that kiss.

Velvet walls clenched his length as he do how managed to get balls deep into her. “MMMMM!!!” That groan of passion was even louder when he pulled from their lustful lip locking. Alex began telling her how good she felt and even praised how tight she was with each needy thrust. Did he mean those words? Hana had no idea, but hoped that he did. Even with his stuff there she still thought it was a one night stand even as he said how he was going to mold her to his cock and fill her repeatedly. “I….UHHHN…hope so….you feel so good..” was the most she could get out as her new lover took pride into pounding her tiny frame into her mattress.

Alex was at a loss for words as he just kept going, taking it nice and slow so as not to hurt his tiny Japanese lover. The sounds they made filled the bedroom as his grunts and moans started to get louder and more frequent. "I'm gonna cum deep inside you," he said as he claimed her. "I'm gonna cum deep inside you as I feel you cum on my thick white cock." Awaiting her response, he smiled down at her as he went just a little faster. Alex wondered what she'd say if he bought her a sex toy of some kind, and the idea that they might act out some things he'd seen on the Internet, where the guy makes the girl cum in public with a remote control vibrator in her panties, turned him on so much. "Fuck, I'm close baby, I'm so close."

Last edited:
Alex was talking too much and she didn’t say much at all who could talk this much during sex? Maybe this guy. She didn’t say much else as she let some moans escape. All she did was not to what he said since she really didn’t know what to say to it. Some people are just talkers and she wasn’t.

For now she was just going to enjoy the night since he wasn’t sure if he was going to stay or go back to work or if you ever see him again but right now at least it was fun.

Alex was close to cumming and he couldn't tell if Hana was or not so he balanced himself on one hand and reached down and rubbed her clit. Obviously she wasn't a talker so he just looked into her eyes lustily as he got so very close to the edge. Then without warning he crashed over it with a long moan of "Oh, Hana!" as he buried his cock inside her, the fleshy white cannon throbbing and pulsing as it unleashed a volley of his cum right on target, deep inside her little pink bunker.

Hana was trying hard to keep quiet to the point she was biting her lower lip and not thinking she bit so hard it bled. The moaning sounds were muffled and he could tell she was holding back since she knew if she let out too much noice she wasn’t sure if her neighbors were home or would complain.

Alex balanced himself as he began thrusting harder and rubbing her slippery clit. When he yelled her name she lost it as cute high pitched squeaks escaped her lips. “UHHHN!!!! OHHHH!!! I…iku… iku…iku…. IKU!!!” she didn’t bother using English as her cries escapes in her native tongue louder than she wanted them too. Her velvet cave clenched his spitting hose inside of her milking him like her life depended on it. Her head leaned back breaking eye contact as they rolled back in her head. Her hips had a mind of their one as she met his pumps making his now empty balls spank her cute ass as he filled her full of his creamy desire.

Hearing those sweet cries was like music to Alex's ears, and he stayed deep inside her, not moving as he filled her with two years' worth of pent-up desire. Hana's orgasm, and the way it milked his cock, was equally as good, and for a long time he just laid there, his chest pressed against hers as he held her close. Finally, he stopped panting enough to speak. "Hana-chan, would you like me to give you a bath or a shower? I think that would be a very nice way to get us both worked up for round two, unless you think you're too tired?" His words were in Japanese and spoken with a soft, reassuring tone and punctuated with a soft kiss on her lips, the whole intention being for Alex to reassure her that he would be okay with whatever she decided.

Heavy panting came from her. Alex had to hold her to try and calm her trembling body. This time Hana held onto him as she couldn’t calm down quick enough. It took get a few minutes to even realize he was speaking after he pumped so much of him deep into her fertile womb.

“I don’t think I can move….” she answered softly as he kept his still hard cock inside of her. “I haven’t done that is so long…I need a moment…she was shocked he was offering a bath or shower after that sweet peck on her lips. Maybe he was too tired to run away but she was t complaining. “Let’s stay in bed a bit longer. We could shower but if you are saying round two why get clean?” whispering softly wondering how he would react to that.

"That is a good point. Why not just take one nice, long, hot shower when we're finally spent?" Alex's cock was, inevitably, growing soft inside her, and he had no choice but to pull it out eventually. But he still held Hana and still kissed her face and neck softly, still whispered sweet nothings in her ear as well as all the dirty things he wanted to do to her. "You are so damn beautiful and sexy," he said in a normal voice. "I think that you have gotten me addicted to your pussy. All it takes is one time and I'm hooked." Despite the smile curling the edges of his mouth, he was definitely thinking that he'd come back as many times as he could over the remainder of his enlistment, and perhaps even longer.

Hana had a point but when he mentioned getting affixed to her she didn’t mean to but she scoffed. “You don’t need to lay on so thick. It’s okay. I know how these things work. let’s just enjoy the moment.” Feeling him go live inside her she gasped and spread her legs a bit more. If he looked down he could see that some of him was leaking from her. He could easily tell Hana wasn’t letting herself get attached and with good reason. She was just happy he wasn’t some guy throwing money at her and walking out the next minute. Sometimes her job attracted scumbags but Alex was different. At least a part of her hoped that he was.

"You'll see," was all Alex responded to her skepticism with, agreeing with how they should just enjoy the moment. Still clinging her to his side, he adjusted himself so he laid on his side and cuddled up with her. He was definitely gonna prove that he was gonna stick around, hopefully by just doing what he'd planned to in the first place.

After a few minutes, or a few centuries, he couldn't tell which, he leaned in close to Hana's ear and whispered, "If you're ready to go again, you can warm me back up with your mouth. I'll return the favor if you want me to."

Hana was able to relax and even let her guard down just a bit as he laid next to her and she cozied up. When he mentioned her using her mouth she snickered playfully. “You know I could say make yourself useful and get us snacks.”she turned her head to whisper back to him even though it was just he was the only one here. “So is this what Americans call Netflix and chill? Maybe I should put on Netflix and you should get the snacks and we can pick a movie we won’t finish.” Hana had jokes and wasn’t afraid to use them.

"Oh? Well, if you're hungry, I got something you could put in your mouth." Alex could give as good as he got, and got up on his knees next to her head, his cock dangling in her face. "I mean, we could put on a movie, but I think we skipped right to the 'chill' part so it doesn't make much sense." As he knelt on her bed he slowly walked his fingertips down her body, a smile spreading across his face as he 'found' her core once again and gave a phony gasp of surprise. "Oh, what's this now?", he joked as he started to rub her clit once more.

Hana gave his arm a light punch it not enough to hurt him. “it’s only one night then why not.” she said since she figured he wanted everything right away since he’d be gone before the sun would rise.

He put his cock in her face though she reached down to move his hand from her clit. “You don’t have to and besides i owe you.” Hana whispered before easily taking his cock head in het mouth.

Back
Top Bottom