Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Lets Talk About Play!

DragonGiri

Planetoid
Hello I am back! After a long stint away. Sorry everyone. Has been an outrageous couple of years but....I am betDter. So lets get down to it!

Won't Do!
  1. Watersports- No no no
  2. Baby Play -I will not wear diapers and I will not change them
  3. Vomit
  4. Scat
  5. Anything having to do with toilet

If it isn't in the list above, and you want to do it, put it in a story line or behind an idea and we could possibly do it! Worst thing I will do will say no.

I currently will not do fandoms because everyone wanted to do one and no one wanted to discuss one from bare bones.
(Anything not seen here but is currently trending? Try me, I might have seen it)

Storylines Themes
  • Daddies (more like BDSM then related)
  • Older gentlemen:heart:
  • Werewolves:heart:
  • Vampires:heart:
  • Tribal People:heart:
  • Dragons
  • Shifters
  • Monsters
  • BDSM
  • Medieval
  • Modern
  • Fantasy
  • Romance:heart:
  • Long lost sweethearts
  • Animals
  • Anthros
  • Longterm:heart::heart::heart:
Actual Plot Ideas

Imaginary Friend- She was little when she imagined him. Alone and orphaned. He was the adult she always needed in the orphanage. But he was always getting her into trouble. When boys who bullied her got locked in closets, she was the only one there. How was she to make the adults believe it wasn't her it was her Imaginary friend? After a while he disappeared and she thought it was just as well because she was a teenager and Imaginary Friends were for kids. Now she is an adult and life has become hard (for what reasons we will discuss) who appears straddling her in the middle of the night demanding to play dangerous Adult games? (This could be FxM or FxF)

A Sacrifice to Be Paid- She was just a simple adventurer. Nothing more to it. But when touring some remote location (we will choose this), she got lost. Good news though, she happened upon a village of unknown peoples. They fawn over her and treat her as a Goddess, the Goddess that was to be sacrificed to their God. (This is FxM and it is Monster or Beastial of sorts)

Vampire- She was always one of those girls that found it relaxing to hang out in a graveyard. However when she had to move (for reasons we will discuss? She was drawn to this tomb like building in the middle of this ancient graveyard. The door opened easily and was quite welcoming inside. (We can discuss the vampire from here)

(If you have an idea of your own, I would love to hear it! Drop me a PM!!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom