Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Time Traveling for Bussy!

LeftShield

Super-Earth
Hi! I'm Lefty. Before we get into the good stuff I just want to talk about how I RP. Please read through this if you are interested in writing with me. I'm gonna list a few things about me that I do and like my partners to do in our RPs.

~***Be Literate.***

~***No One Liners.***

~***3rd Person RP.***

~***PMs Only.***

~***Kinks.*** Here is my F-List

Now that all that's over we can get on to the more fun stuff!
All of these potential plots are up for modification of any kind. If you want to change anything about them let me know. I love when my partners add to the pairing.

---------------------

We've all seen Back to the Future yes? God I hope you have or this plot won't make much sense. The time traveling car, going back and forth in time, your parent trying to fuck you. Classic story! I wanna do Back to the Future but it's gonna be both a lot more lewd, and a lot more gay! There are a few different pairings for this one so let me go through them one by one.

***Father & Son***: This one can go two very different ways. The first one being with you in the son role. Your character's dad (my character) has just been miserable as long as YC has been alive. He's either always depressed or angry. Ever since YC's mother left when you were a toddler, he never seemed to recover. He became over weight, was sheltered inside all the time, didn't really care about YC. One day while you're up in the attic looking for something, you come across a old photo album and see a side of your dad you never saw. He's smiling, in really good shape, and just all around better. That's when you set yourself to go back in time too save your dad from becoming miserable. (How do you get back in time? There's plenty of options. We can come up with this together, I think it could be fun to toss around ideas.) Though when you get back in the past and find your dad, you realize something. Not only is he a stud with a reputation around town, you're pretty sure he's bi with how he's been eye fucking your ass while you're in that phone booth.

The other option I feel is even more fun and something I've never done before. It's another Father/Son pairing, but with the son as the top. In this plot I'd be playing the son. You're the most powerful man in corporate America. You're quite the cock bag too. Never around and when you are, always yelling at me. So after stumbling across a home video of you in your younger years, it brings a smile to my face to see my dad the tiny twink before he worked out and focused on business all the time. So I do what I do with my genius level intellect and create a time machine, keeping it for myself to go back in the past and make sure my dad stays a twink and learns his place. This plot could also be fun jumping back and forth, fucking his dad in the past then going to the future to fuck him there. Could be fun messing with Age dynamics.

***Doc & 'Friend'***: This pairing would have me playing a Doc Brown figure but much younger and extremely hotter. You're the young slut who is working an internship at Doc's for 'a future career path' when all it would take is someone sitting in the Burger King next to the Doc's lab to hear you screaming your lungs out as the Doc dicks you down in a mating press. One day the Doc finally creates his magnum opus, the time machine! What's he want a time machine for? Well to make the world gay of course! The two would go on a time hoping adventure too make people see the true wonders of bussy and make it the norm. Go back to the 40's, there's no need for war and hatred if people are rimming! To the old west! Why if you're going to a unclaimed territory, why not make it norm to fuck cute guys instead? Back to Ancient Greese where they were already fucking everyone, just reinforce the idea, maybe help them with world domination so it stays a norm. The Jurassic period! Wait why are we here? Oh you wanna fuck a dinosaur don't you? The far future! Oh no we made a mistake and the world is Mad Max style, well who says we can't make the wasteland run but gay battleboys riding around in hotrods? The possibilities are endless!

***Your idea!***: I'd love to hear if you have any time shenanigan's in mind. Throw your ideas at me. Trust me no kink or plot is to wild for me so the more creative you get, the more interested I'll be.

-------------------------

Well that's all I got for now. Thanks for reading this far!

Back
Top Bottom