Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Looking for some RP partners!

Cosmic-Webs

G'raha Tia Enthusiast
Hey there! I'm Cosmic, I've been rp'ing for a good 9-10 years now! I thought I might make a topic and see if anyone is interested in rp'ing with me! I enjoy story-driven RPs, but I'm really flexible in what I'll write!

About my RP'ing style:
  • Writing style: 3rd person
  • Response Length: 1-4 paragraphs
  • Frequency of replies: Anywhere from daily to once or twice a week. If I hit a really bad spot, I'll let you know, and my replies will be very sporadic then. I am also usually in for the long run, but shorter roleplays don't bother me too much.
  • I don't mind talking OOC at all! It's a good place to plot when needed!
  • I only play male characters, and I really only like doing MxM. For this, I'll be open to NB characters, but please discuss it with me so we're both comfortable.
  • I can rp tops and bottoms. If I rp a top, usually they will be a soft dom unless requested to do something different. I'm pretty flexible with how I play a bottom.
  • I like using drawn references for my OCs, but I don't mind IRL references. Anime references aren't really my favorite, but I don't mind it to a point.
  • My F-List - F-List
Here are a few plots that interest me!

Junjou Romantica-esque RP - I used to be into the anime and manga back in the day, and I've just started rewatching it. I'd really like to do something similar to the plot of said anime. The basic plot is as follows:
Rich man (character A), is in love with character B's brother. Character B finds out when he comes over to be tutored by Character A, and accidentally slips up with his words which ends with him pinned down on the bed by Character A. Character B still wants to be tutored and finds himself attracted to Character A. Character B's brother ends up making an announcement that he is getting married which upsets Character B, but not Character A. Character B pulls Character A outside and is visibly upset by this outcome. Character A kisses Character B, and they share a heartfelt moment. From there, Character B moves in with Character A to go to college, and the rest is up to us! This will probably be pretty smutty, lots of sex, probably lots of Character B denying his feelings but still feeling drawn to Character A.

Pet Owner x Pet that has turned into a humanoid - Pet Owner is very concerned.

Rich man in the mafia x Hooker he almost accidentally got killed - 'Well now the hooker has to live at my house cause they're not safe' Taken!

Poor, bad boy x clueless, rich golden boy - I don't mind this being slightly manipulative, but happy ending is a must please.

Scientist (or bodyguard) x Mermaid - You've captured a mermaid, now what?

Dragon x Reincarnated Soulmate in a human body - Now how did that happen?? (Dragon can transform into some kind of humanoid figure, as I'm not totally comfort with dragon on human sex)

Villain x Undercover Hero as a Hooker - Villain takes in a hooker they believes is being abused... probably not the best idea. Taken!

Assassin x Undercover Cop that assassin totally knows is a cop - The assassin is totally fucking with you... in the best way possible.

If you find any of these interesting, or want to bring up a plot with me, reply to this thread or just shoot me a PM!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom