Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

- - - w o r l d is: MINE | [M/M, M/F] 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mei

Star
Craving: Yaoi + amputees. <3

Eh, I'll make this pretty later. You know, when I'm not a lazy butt. XD So, most of you used to know me by FataliFaye. Now, just stick with calling me Mei. : P It's what most peole now call me by, so hey.

First off, I like to ramble. A lot. And I like talking OoC. So expect that if you wind up roleplaying with me. If I don't, I feel like I'm RPing with a wall. D; Hm. This isn't going to be very organized, so I guess I'll fix it later. : P Anyway - for those curious, I've been RPing for. . . Oh, five years. Something like that.

But I guess you'd be more interested in what I actually RP.

I like yaoi. Why? Because I do. : 3 It's mostly what I RP, because I RP better as a guy than a girl (oh, there's something new. . . ). I'll also do het, but not often. I can play as either the male or female, then.

I also play as either a dom or a sub. However, I'll be picky with who I'll dom. Also, on this note: Don't tell me that you only play sub, or play as a female. That's the best way to make me not want to RP with you.

Oh, people just ran away now, huh? Ah well.

I'll post anywhere from four paragraphs and up. Written on word, I've written approimately three pages. Yeah, I'm that cool. I don't usually write that much, though, so relax. I just won't accept anything less than three paragraphs. Maybe two paragraphs if you have a writer's block.

I like plot.

I also have the right to tell you no.

Now that I'm done being a bitch, here's what I like in RPs:

Fantasy
-Incubi
-Succubi
-Demons
-Vampires
-Angels
-Spirits
-Other stuff I can't seem to think of at the moment. . .

Modern
-Teacher/Student
-Closeted gays
-Mafias/gangs
-Doctors (Oh, Herr Doktor! xD)

Ones that I really, really want to do (in other words, pick from this list!)
-Mental asylum
-Stockholme Syndrome
-Serial Killers
-Nazis
-Lucifer (or Satan)

Yeah, I know, it's short. I'll clean it up and add kinks later to this, when I'm not lazy. XD

@Kawamura: The Producers? o wo????

@Sub_voyage: Welp, let's hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom