Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Some Darker Plots~ (NSFW images inside) (3/4/24 Update)

SpaceCowboyEin

Planetoid
Hey there! You can call me ein and I'm here with several plots I'm really wanting to dig my teeth into!
  • I'd be playing a dominant male/female in these plots.
  • My smut-to-plot ratios will usually be between 60/40 to 70/30 with the plot giving reason to the smut.
  • My limits are scat, gore, vore, any kind of waterworks or toiletplay (if its a bodily fluid that belongs in the bathroom I'm not about it). Feel free to ask if you're unsure about some things you want to see in the RP yourself. (Will be working on an F-List in the coming days)
  • Most of my plots will be heavy on dub/noncon themes along with corruption and blackmail.
  • This all being said, if you want to shoot your shot with a plot you haven't luck finding someone for, feel free to hit me up.
  • Looking for around 1-3 paragraphs for any give post but quality over quantity as always.
  • If you have questions don't be afraid to ask!
  • If you're interested, please reach out~

Plots (More to come)

Demon Lord x Heroine(s) of Legend
- So this is it, after a long journey of battling the odds, the heroes of the human world have set their sights on the Demon Lord's castle. It's their destiny to destroy him and save their people from slavery and death. They've gathered all the legendary weapons and each special macguffin. Little do they know, though, that they remain woefully unprepared for the fact that they will fail horribly and be subject to the demon's will, as is told by the rest of the prophecy that is unknown to them. (Works well if you want to play multiple characters at once.)

Corrupting Korra - This would take place sometime during the final season of LoK. The premise being that Korra either goes willingingly with Kuvira at Zaofu or is captured instead of executed after losing to her. Zaofu is taken and Kuvira has given MC the task of convincing Korra to join her side by any means necessary. He's known for his unconventional ways but so long as he's gotten results, Kuvira has turned a blind eye. MC does not intend to fail his mission this time. This story could be a bit more on the dub-con side rather than non-con but up to what we want to do!

Zelda's Downfall - This is pretty straight forward. This could either be set in BOTW, TOTK, or technically both! Essentially, the idea is that while Link has been sleeping/off questing for his sword in BOTW, Ganon takes a physical form within Hyrule Castle and starts corrupting Zelda to accept his views by the power of some good sex. Alternatively, this could happen during his actual revival in TOTK but he instead captures Zelda and Link potentially bites it in the end. There's a lot of room for how this goes down, I'm just downbad for this plot in general!

Summoning Gone Sexual - An aspiring witch at an all-girls magical academy is having trouble with her studies. Maybe she's not really cut out for the magic business and is forced by her family to be there. Maybe she's been getting bullied and wants revenge. Maybe she's the bully and wants to play a prank on someone. Maybe she's doing fantastic but doesn't want anyone to threaten her position in the school. Whatever the reason, she's decided to summon a demon from one of the deeper planes of hell. The tome she's using to perform this spell, however, is older than dirt and not in very good condition so she decides to wing it out of desperation or pride. Of course, the result is that the demon is simply brought into the plane with no leash and you're the first thing it sees. Luckily it only wants to enthrall and fuck you and use you to take the school over. (This could start as just MC x YC and we could add additional students/teachers/etc. in and grow a harem as the demon's influence grows.)

Peace Offering - The Elven kingdom of Irilanth has been under siege from a neighboring empire for some time now. In an attempt to make peace, a truce was put in order if the princess of Irilanth would be given up in marriage to the emperor's son. There was some deliberation, but it wouldn't last for long, now the princess will soon meet her fated husband with an infamous reputation amongst women.

A Slave of the Highest Quality - After a long and protracted war, a horde of orc's has bowled over the last remaining bastion of safety on the continent. Under this new Orcish rule, non-orcs are considered second class citizens. Many are kept as slaves and the few that are free are always subject to the whims of their new overlords. Whether you were a princess, a noble, or just a farm girl, you've been selected to be a slave and a highly valued one based on your physical qualities. You've been in the slave markey of the Orcish capital for some time now, as few Orcs can afford the asking price for you. Eventually, however, the Orcish emperor has taken an interest in and has bought you due to rumors of your value reaching even his court. You've heard stories of how Orcs treat women, you've seen it firsthand at the market, but how will the Emperor himself treat you?

In the Lair of the Beast - An adventurer, or a party of adventurers, has taken a quest form a local village to seek out and destroy the nest of a monster that has been terrorizing the area for some time now. The local guard have been unable or are unwilling to deal with it, so folks have pooled their resources to pay for it to be exterminated. This contract has been up for some time, though, as many adventurers have gone into the cave network the monster calls home and have not returned. The reality is that the town and the monster have come to an agreement, so long as they kept it supplied with proper breeding stock, it would not terrorize them as badly as it could. And so far, it has been a valuable agreement for both parties.

Pairings

BG3 OC x
Mizora (Turning the tables on a wiley demon, enslaving her this time around)

Boss x New Assistant

Father x Daughter

Son x Mother

Teacher x Student (Blackmail, Can play either)

Mob Boss x Woman in debt

BF's Brother/Father x Girlfriend

Son's Friend x Friend's Mother/Sister

Incubus x Housewife/Successful Businesswoman

Your friendly neighborhood tentacle monster x lost adventurer

Basically Monster x Zelda (Like this) or this!

Themes

Abductions, Forced Dependence, Restraints, Corruption, Punishments and Rewards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom