Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Family fun [NSFW Images]

That.Guy.Peterson

Super-Earth
M4F. there's something about mom son relationships that are so fun and want to play more.

The Romantic Getaway It's always just been the two of us, something I haven't had a problem with since it allowed us to bond so much. Over the years we've gotten much closer than most mothers and sons do. You book us a vacation and look forward to it for months. When we get to the hotel on the beach it turns out you booked a honeymoon package, and if we turn it down we'll get a much worse room without any of the amenities you paid for.

-The Road Trip The family has to go on a road trip across country, and with all of the boxes in the car, the only way we'll fit is if you sit on my lap in the backseat. Our lower halves are completely obscured from anyone else in the car.

-Drunken Mistake I'm leaving to college soon and mom can't handle it. You're going to miss you so much. You decide to throw a little going away party with just the two of us. You let me drink and have fun. Maybe we play truth or dare. Maybe someone admits feelings for the other. Maybe we just feel flirty.

-The Man of the house you've always let me get away with more than most kids. As i grew older you let me get away with more and more. I figure out a way to slowly break down my barriers and convince me to let you get away with more and more.

-lesbian moms. New idea(work in progress)
you mom divorced your father and now turned lesbian. But has you grow up with 2 moms and the only man in the house the two mother's grow interested.

Blackmail (new)
Sister catches me using her pretty panties to jerkoff. From there she blackmails me into being her toy and using me for all her needs.

Male family member finds out female family
member is a futa the hard way (NEW*)
Straight male looking to get used and broken in by a futa mom or sis ! fgyF9pv.png q7dr1icp0no41.jpg a45_01FZEXVCJ5S7PDB52W8EQ31QGB.640x0.jpg images_6-1.jpg sister-0027_01CQQBW7X86Z5D9C8PSYB0TXXR.315x0.jpg images_1-1.jpg images_2-2-1.jpg

More than happy to explore this in a fantasy world, or a more ground real world idea! We can also explore other kinks like being made into a sissy. And I'm really big to incest so that would be a plus but not required! I'm pretty open to ideas so let me know!:)

Sorry if some of those were cheesy! I know the roadtrip one I read in a story somewhere. Also If you have an idea of your own for some incest fun, or anything else, I'd love to hear it! Open to chat or messages. Take your time inbox is pretty empty!

Side note military girls are very much wanted for any

Attachments

• 24174367_1.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom