Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twincest [OBSCENE and Neon]

OBSCENE

Star
Rin headed up the stairs to his brothers room, the intention being to borrow a video game. Last he'd hears, his twin was planning on sleeping in, so rather than knock, he ran a hand back through his soft brown hair and slipped in the room quietly to avoid waking his twin.

((Bleh, it's a crappy star, but it'll do right?))

[[Its fine!]]

Kio awoke groggily from his bed, rubbing his blue eyes, getting used to the light in his room. He sighed as he stood up, stretching and groaning in the process, only to be in boxers, his bare chest showing. He heard feet padding around on the second story, knowing his brother awake, but didn't know he was coming into his room, so he pulled off his boxers, beginning to change.

Rin's eyes widened as the door opened. the timing prefect as his brother's boxers fell. He stood there in shock a moment, feeling himself grow aroused by the site. "Ah... sorry Kio..." He said, looking away and hoping the growing bulge in his jeans wasn't too obvious. "I just wanted... to borrow something."

Kio's cheeks reddened as he grabbed for something that he could reach for, and grabbed his boxers, hiding himself, or atleast his lower half that is from his twin. "S-Sorry Rin.. what do you need?" He asked, his blue eyes looking at his brother, noticing the arousal in his jeans, which made him all the more blush, his head tilting down, and eyes averting down to his bare feet on the plush carpet, and walked to his dresser, slipping on boxers and jeans.

He was quiet for a moment before he followed his twin, "I was going to borrow Metal Gear, but... now there's something else I want." He said shyly, unable to ignore the feelings that were running through him. He rested his hands on Kio's waist, sliding them around in a warm hug from behind as he rested his head on his twin's shoulder. "I... want you."

"A-Ah.. Rin what the hell are you doing?!" He blushed brightly, trying to pull away, but rather more attracted to his twin's body, wanting him aswell. He wanted his brother too,but rather shy about the situation. "I--I want you too..." He said softly, nuzzling his head back, giving in slowly.

"What does it feel like I'm doing?" He asked before trailing his lips along his brother's neck. One hand rubbed Kio's chest and stomach and the other dipped into his twin's jeans. He slid his hand down into his brother's boxers, rubbing his length. "Does it feel good?" He asked in a soft voice, his breath hot against his brother's ear.

((What sort of things do you like?))

The innocent twin groaned as he pressed his backside into the other male grinding slowly. He moaned, as his pale cheeks reddened against his pale skinon his smooth face. "I--I do like it... Take me Rin.. I wanted thisfor a long time..."

((kink, crossdressing. Writersblock too. I'm sleepy))

The grinding was sending shivers up his spin as his dick throbbed against his brothers ass. He pulled back just long enough to take his shirt off and undo his pants before pulling his twin to the bed. "Do you have any lube?" He asked as he leaned over his brother, his hand working at his twin's member.

"U-Under my bed..." He groaned as he felt his twins bare body against his own backside, with another groan, he became all the more aroused, his blue eyes glazed over with lust. He was a virgin with girls and boys, but he was in the closet about being bisexual, but only his brother knew. He did enjoy this. Alot.

Rin retrieved the lube, squeezing out a small amount onto his fingers before lightly pressing them to his brother's hole, his free hand still at work at his twin's member. "I've got to stretch you out a bit, so you'll be ready for something bigger." He said as he pressed one finger slowly in.

Back
Top Bottom