Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NightWing has a craving for....

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightWing

Moon
About Caress
::The Girl Behind the Leather::​
______________________________________________________________________________________​
Hello, most people know me as NightWing, Aurora, Wing or other variations on my name. But my real name is given to only a select few and they may use it alone, it is a privilege and I tend to keep it that way. Some also know me by Raven, though you have to be extra special to be allowed to use it.

I am 18, and Freshman year at College, which mean a lot of my time will be focused on school work and college applications, but FEAR NOT fare people...I will not neglect my post here for that matter. But be aware that on top of school I do have a job and a boyfriend, which both demand my attention.

[-Likes-]
I enjoy writing and singing as my two favorite past times. I am a poet and a writer so I value what I post. I sing in my school choir as an mezzo-soprano. If anyone can give me the definition of what that is I will give you a cookie. I also LOVE to create profiles for characters, so if you come to me with an interesting character you want me to play, you'll probably get my attention. I am a Juggalete...Down with the Clown for LIFE MMFCL to any of my homies out there...and may the dark carnival always be there to great you! If you are one...you'll know what all that meant...simple.

Here is my Rabbit Hole: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aurora NightWing

[-Dislikes-]
I hate illiterates, you may not waste your time applying with me. I demand full profiles, developed and thought out, from my slaves. Chat speak bothers me to no end, though you will notice the occasional "lol". Other then that people who lie, fake and cheat others...they have no right and one day karma will catch up to you. But my biggest pet peeve are the "emo" people. I'm sorry if you are one of them but, oh my lord...SHUT UP! -sighs and calms herself- I will not get into a huge reason as to why I dislike them so much, but it has a lot to do with my past, if you wish to know, you may ask...if your lucky you'll get an answer.
______________________________________________________________________________________
::What I want in a Slave::

I enjoy both Male and Female slaves, though I have a majority of Males. I would like to add some Females to my list of slaves and instill them as some of my more permanent submissives. I am an active Mistress both online and offline, and a Slave who is interested in Domination in a more physical form may contact me as such.

A slave I will accept must be obedient, rebellion is alright from time to time, though it will be crushed. A very vivid imagination and a creative mind is a must, I RP as if I am writing a novel and I expect their replies to be similar in fashion. I also actively create Role Plays and Profiles and I will enlist the help of Slaves if I feel they are worthy of such a role, and have an affinity for the work.

This has only recently come to light that I did not address this in this version of my profile. I hate Kistunes, Neko's, Humans and Uni's. If that's what you RP....either make a new character or do not apply to be my slave. Yes I do make exceptions but VERY VERY rarely.
______________________________________________________________________________________​

::Roleplays I'm Interested In::

Anything from here on out, is seperate from the S&M mentioned above, though if interested they can be adapted as such.

[-1x1 Pairings-]

Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Hunter
Demon x Demon
Demon x Angel
Witch x Witch
Witch x Warlock
Singer x Bassist
Singer x Drummer
Singer x Guitarist
Babysitter x Parent
Friend x Friend
Enemy x Enemy
Student x Teacher
Boss x Employee

[-Movies & Books-]
Twilight
Harry Potter
Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Jarhead
Across the Universe
Anita Blake Series
Mercedes Thompson Series
Merideth Gentry Series

_Always In Progress_​

::Mistress Introduction::

If we choose to RP as Mistress and Sub, this is the Post I would have you respond to as a test to see if you are worthy. We will go from there.​

Aurora walks into the shop, her silhouette in the doorway. Her large black wings fold behind her as she walks down the isles, her stiletto leather booths clicking on the cold tile floor. As she walks her long silver hair flows silently behind her, down around her lower back, hiding the katana strapped to her back. Aurora's piercing silver eyes, glance in and out of the cages, lined along the wall. She smiles, her fangs showing subtly under her upper lip, blood stained from use. Her right hand rests on her whip which is tied to her hip. Her black dress coming to the mid thigh, clinging to her every curve perfectly. Aurora's Demon tail swings gently behind her, her small horns hidden underneath her hair.

She walks down the isles of cages her eyes scanning each cage and sizing up each pet. She looks up at the sight of a dim heavenly aura shining from a cage down the line. Aurora smiles eying the angel from the side glance so that he could not see her yet. "Shop Keep" She says softly. The man rushes over to her, standing in front of her, his knee's obviously shaking as his voice studders out, "Y-Yes M-Mistress NightWing?" Aurora smiles again and looks down at the man, her fangs showing under her upper lip. "Bring me his papers" The mans eyes go wide and nods quickly rushing off to follow her order.

Aurora walks down the isle further until she was just within the [his/her] field of vision. She leans against the wall and looks into the cage. What is your name little one? She asks in his head, her voice like velvet against [his/her] sub-conscious. She could already delve into his mind, pick out information she needed, all while holding this small chatter with [him/her]. She would know everything she needed to whether or not [he/she] told her himself. Something about the way he stood in [his/her] bonds, the subtle scars on [his/her] skin and the flame of hope still burning in [his/her] eyes made her take notice of [him/her], and find interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom