Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hellfire in Hollywood [Original Marvels, Interest Check]

Foxy DeVille

Planetoid
The Hellfire Club… This notorious secret society was founded centuries ago in England. Since then it has spread its decadence and deviance throughout the world. The chapter in New York is feared for its power, not just political and financial but superhuman as well due many members of its Inner Circle being mutants. But it is not the only branch with capabilities beyond that of mortal men. Los Angeles has its own Hellfire Club with its own secrets… and its own plans.

lKplR79.png

Greeting and salutations! This evil plan consists of the creation of the mentioned but as yet undescribed LA branch of the Hellfire Club, one of the most sinister cabals in the Marvel Universe. The characters will be all original creations, although they can have connection to existing canon. You can be an established member of the Inner Circle, a new member on the rise, a trainee of their own Hellions program, even a guard or maid. While the Hellfire Club is closely associated with mutants their main goal is power so they have included normal humans, demons, cyborgs… anyone that can add to their strength. In comics chronology it’ll take place in the time period I feel the Hellfire Club was at its peak coolness, before that whole Upstarts fiasco. Historically it’ll still be set in modern times so you don’t have to go out and become an expert on the 1980s. The story will be somewhat of a sandbox as players can come up with the plans they wish to implement, otherwise what’s the fun in playing an unethical schemer that doesn’t get to scheme? Lots of chances for intrigue and infighting as the Hellfire Club members don’t always play well with each other. There will be outside opposition as well as this was the era when the West Coast had its own Avengers as well as other baddies running around with their own agendas. Plenty of opportunity for sexy times because, well, it’s the freakin’ Hellfire Club. If you feel like being associated with this outstanding institution, feel free to express that along with any questions or comments you might have.

I’d actually love to do this rp, especially if I can be in a high position of power in the club. Would we be getting up to very kinky antics?

Of course! One of the best parts of joining a shadowy secret society is kinky antics! And the Inner Circle is wide open, I was thinking my own character might be a Bishop but nothing is written in stone.

Y'know, I'm not very familiar with the Hellfire club but it sounds like a very interesting concept and I have a rough character concept in mind already. Would also likely desire to have my character as relatively high up in the chain of command but I imagine that most people wanting to play villains would tend to seek that and there's nothing to stop us in a freeform setting from having a sort of council to handle major decisions.

Y'know, I'm not very familiar with the Hellfire club but it sounds like a very interesting concept and I have a rough character concept in mind already. Would also likely desire to have my character as relatively high up in the chain of command but I imagine that most people wanting to play villains would tend to seek that and there's nothing to stop us in a freeform setting from having a sort of council to handle major decisions.

The way that the Hellfire Club has been structured is that there's the general membership of wealthy elites who hobnob like at every other high class social function with the added bonus of various vices being accommodated. Then there's the Inner Circle who run the Club and is up to all kinds of secret scheming that not even the rest of the membership knows about. The classic set-up has them ranked like chess pieces in black and white colors so there are pairs of kings, queens, bishops, and rooks. Kings and queens have more status and influence but overall they operate as a unit (albeit one with its own alliances and rivalries) rather than having an actual chain of command. Sometimes a red color and/or knights are added. For the most part the colors are arbitrary, a Black King could be allied with a White Queen while not trusting a Black Queen, for example. As this is original characters in a previously undefined branch, there is plenty of wiggle room with the general concept.

Totally not thinking of being a stand user >.> for my power

That could definitely work!

The way that the Hellfire Club has been structured is that there's the general membership of wealthy elites who hobnob like at every other high class social function with the added bonus of various vices being accommodated. Then there's the Inner Circle who run the Club and is up to all kinds of secret scheming that not even the rest of the membership knows about. The classic set-up has them ranked like chess pieces in black and white colors so there are pairs of kings, queens, bishops, and rooks. Kings and queens have more status and influence but overall they operate as a unit (albeit one with its own alliances and rivalries) rather than having an actual chain of command. Sometimes a red color and/or knights are added. For the most part the colors are arbitrary, a Black King could be allied with a White Queen while not trusting a Black Queen, for example. As this is original characters in a previously undefined branch, there is plenty of wiggle room with the general concept.
Ah thanks for the information. With the character I have in mind she'd certainly have to be high up in the chain to be roleplayed to the fullest, though it's more about personal status than it is necessarily wanting to boss around other players if that makes sense. Definitely inner circle but probably not a king (unless a position remains vacant and nobody else wants to be one), so probably put me down as one of the queens I'd say?

I'll put some work into my actual concept and give more details when I can. Just a matter of finding references and typing it out.

Okay here's what I've got for my character concept thus far though I'm open to some tweaks and changes moving forward if needed.

Freya Volden

Moniker:
Freya the Flawless

Hellfire Club Position:
Black/White Queen?

Female turned Shemale through origin story

Height/Weight:
7'4", 413lbs

Eye Color:
Purple

Hair Color:
Black

Origin of Powers:
Possessed by a demon

Main Powers:
-Enhanced Strength (Lifting capacity of ~5-10 tons)
-Enhanced Durability (Slow regeneration)
-Powerful Psion (Pyrokinesis, Mental Manipulation)
-Extremely enhanced natural senses (Sight, Hearing, Smell, Touch, Taste)
-Arousing Pheromones (Exuded primarily from her groin but also present in her sweat. Arouses the body and clouds the mind, making it hard to focus on anything other than serving Freya)
-Limited shapeshifting (Possesses a 'demon form' that she can call upon in full or in part to transform and empower her.)

Bio:
Freya is a wealthy and influential businesswoman with access to near any vice one could desire yet her desires are never truly satisfied, always pushing her to bigger and better things. Her personal brand, Eclipse, is a conglomerate of many businesses both legal and otherwise which all ultimately function more like a cult in her honor as Freya utilizes a combination of diplomacy, seduction, mind control, hypnosis, and more to bring each and every member under her sway; effectively turning people into fully capable but unquestioningly obedient servants and slaves to their mistresses whims.

A true hedonist, Freya is constantly seeking entertainment and her chaotic impulses and addiction to life's pleasures somewhat hamper her ability to accomplish elaborate plans on her own. Her joining of the Hellfire Club is both proof of her power and also a tool for which she can delegate boring tasks to others and focus on the exiting and thrilling ones for herself. While she tends to play nice with others within the club, Freya never does anything for free and always expects tangible reward for her time and effort; not to mention the risk of falling to her many forms of temptation and corruption keep all but those of the strongest wills at arms length, if not further from her.

I'm very interested for sure. I'd love to join as one of the Kings or Lord Imperial. With the ability of power mimicry if possible.

Might make a male and female character, one as an obvious shifter and stand user ( might use 3-5 for it ) or maybe a ghostly looking character that uses shadows

Okay here's what I've got for my character concept thus far though I'm open to some tweaks and changes moving forward if needed.

Looks good thus far. I'm in the process of making a sheet but what you got hits on a lot of the points.

I'm very interested for sure. I'd love to join as one of the Kings or Lord Imperial. With the ability of power mimicry if possible.

King is possible. I'm keeping the Lord Imperial position in my back pocket for reasons :devilish:. Power mimicry is OK if it's handled well and not just in an "everything you can do I can do better" way.

I’d definitely be a king, I’d love to have a relationship with another higher up in the club

Okee doke, that's two people throwing their hats (crowns?) in to be Kings plus one Queen thus far. I'm claiming the position of Black Bishop in the name of France! Really, she's French. Relationships are definitely possible here.

Might make a male and female character, one as an obvious shifter and stand user ( might use 3-5 for it ) or maybe a ghostly looking character that uses shadows

No rush to figure it out, I'm still ironing out the details on my gal plus general story stuff. Really happy with the interest and ideas thus far!

Okee doke, that's two people throwing their hats (crowns?) in to be Kings plus one Queen thus far. I'm claiming the position of Black Bishop in the name of France! Really, she's French. Relationships are definitely possible here.
Thanks, I’m so interested in doing this.

Sure thing I'll have to come up with something for it, might change powers unsure. But I'd love to in the inner circle as the White King perhaps.

Back
Top Bottom