Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Turn me on with your electric feel (MxF, Modern, No D/s?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkaline

Super-Earth
Hello! I'll keep this short and simple since I'm really only in a very limited mood at the moment in terms of what plots I am searching for, but my name's Brian and hopefully something in here appeals to you ladies out there.

My main interests at the moment are simple BFFs, college/high school student romance type plots. However, some sort of fight/conflict is always a nice little addition as well. I'm just hoping to develop something with another person that's fairly realistic with modern characters and what not. Boring, boring... I know. But maybe it catches someone's interest!

-Crosses fingers-

I really don't have much beyond that, but if you want something along the lines of a modern day damsel in distress, or a scene full of sexual tension, then I'd be happy to oblige.

Just... I'm not looking for something that's strictly based on domination either. I enjoy a more natural style relationship, with one character taking the lead here or there, but staying away from one person or the other being in complete control.

So! Hopefully I'll hear from you all soon! I have AIM and YIM for any ladies who would like to chat! So please feel free to add me and we'll work something out!

YIM or MSN: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:xxfamous_for_nothingxx@yahoo.com">xxfamous_for_nothingxx@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
AIM: skinwhitesheets

Lol they're pretty amazing. I always get oddly aroused by that song too. It's quite weird haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom