Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fresh biscuits!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there. I'm quite interesed in you, whoever you are; I haven't done any writing in a while, and while the will is there, my inspiration is not.

This thread will grow as I get my head back, think about what I want to write, get ideas, develop or remember plots, ect. but that may take a while.

If you'd like to help me get back in shape, I'd love to hear any ideas that you would like to do, or get a link to your thread. Any RP at all (As long as I don't have to play a cannon) would be welcome after the long dry period.

I like RPs done through PMs. If I have to I'll do a thread, but the chances are it won't get far.

Oddly enough, while I don't really like group RPs, due to a hectic schedule, and a discomfort for writing in threads, I love controlling multiple character. I'm very fond of the emotional confusion caused by love/animal attraction between three or more people.

I love fantasy in my roleplays, though I'm not too fond of time periods before the 60's. I'll do medieval and like it, but I enjoy modern or slightly futuristic scenes the most.

Not so much into furrys(Though I'll do them.) but I'm a HUGE kemonomimi fan... yeah, look it up, bitch...

I've got a sense of humor, that most people don't understand. I really hope I don't say anything to offend you, but I probably will, and I'm very sorry.

Mmm.... that's all for now.

Greydawn: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Urumi">http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Urumi</a><!-- m -->

Setting/Era/Genre:
Modern
Scifi
Medieval
School
Steampunk

Craving Specifically:
2(or more) girls/ one guy
Aprons!
Cuddling?
Food
Furry
Hot Dogging
Sexual Pain
Strange Hair Colors (pink, purple, red, green, white, ect.)
Virgins
Vaginal to Maw

Pairings(Combine any of the following):

Anthro
Angel
Demon
Furry
God/Goddess
Human
Landlord/lady
Master/mistress
Roommate
Slave
Vampire
Werewolf

Eventually, words will be here that will inspire you to give yourself to me. The plot's interesting hooks will entangle and bind you, leaving you laying before me, ready and willing to be ravaged at my leisure. My hands will be warm, firm and gentle, until your moans guide them towards the particular area, item, and fetish you're craving, at which point there'll be no saving you.

Take my word for it.

I'm looking for someone that can be really forceful, I guess basically a very dominating guy in a forced situation.

I'll follow any plot you like, and my favorite female character right now has lavender hair and a love of aprons. ;) Would you be interested?

I was thinking something along the lines of her working in a bakery. ~shrugs~

Question! Because I really like doing multiple characters too, but hate group rps, and I have a good idea that includes roommates....
Would you be interested in doing anything that included a futa? Because I usually dislike playing female characters, but will play a futa if I'm desperate......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom